LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone tried the Trest and Tykables Str8up?

I have rumors that they are similar and I love the Trest, I just can't justify $4.50 a pop for Trest. $3 is still a lot but a least manageable for the times they are needed.

STR8UP is Nappies R Us, not Tykables.  Tykables is just distributing them here in the US. 

That said, I don't have any of them yet, just the Little Rascals.  I presume that STR8UP and Little Rascals would be very similar, if not identical, until I have physical proof otherwise.  For the XL size that I have, they are very similar in the cut and feel of the plastic backsheet to Trest.  I can't speak for other sizes. 

This is yet one more example why I was trying to compile the database with product measurements.   I had started on it and created a Google Docs spreadsheet, but work on it stalled.  Just haven't had any will power to work on it.

Yes I have worn nappies r us str8ghtup before with a booster pad in it since I am a heavy wetter and it feels warm and squishy and no leaks and feels great to waddle in.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not done any sort of objective testing yet, BUT I can say that the Trest Elite and NRU Str8up ARE different but probably made in the same factory. The outer shells feel similar (maybe the same, hard to tell w/ human perception), the cut is similar and the inner core feels identical. Purportedly the Trest boasts a capacity of 9500 ml vs the "paltry" 8000ml capacity. Honestly the delta between the two is hard to discern after 2 diapers/boosters. What I can determine at this point is that the price point of the NRU Str8up is DEFINITELY worth it over the cost of the Trest. The value prospect is there for sure. On my next hike I aim to test the longevity of these.