LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husni looked up at the beaming face of her new Mommy and smiled back. "Cuddle!" she demanded, reaching out with her arms.

Natalia couldn't resist and picked little Husni up, embracing her in a tight hug that kept going long after they'd entered the cafe.

"You're just so adorable!" gushed Natalia, "I'm so lucky we found each other."

Husni nestled her head against the Amazon's muscular arm but didn't reply, just enjoying the warmth and security she was feeling. They'd met literally that morning but their instant rapport, the ease with which they both adopted their new roles was entirely predictable. Indeed, the Little Portal Group were rapidly gaining a tremendous reputation entirely because of the AI algorithms that matched littles with prospective parents.

It wasn't that Husni had any issues she was escaping. She just recognised the benefits and opportunities of a life of carefree abandon, someone else seeing to her every need, the chance to be loved and cherished and avoid the big decisions adult life forced upon her.

Natalia would have also said she had no issues in her life, and perhaps even believed that. Indeed, had two of her friends not become mothers in the past few weeks her issues would all have been extremely mundane. Those friends gaining their first maternal experiences - one through adoption of a little, the other an actual pregnancy and childbirth - had however caused an irrevocable descent into broody desire, almost forcing Natalia into action.

She'd signed up to with the Little Portal Group, wanting to take on a little that had chosen a life of dependency rather than kidnap or force a native little into a role they really didn't want, even if it was for their own good. A difficult ethical dilemna but Natalia had gone with her heart and her innate sense of fair play, and the result had been a match with Husni.

The trip through the portal had been strange for Husni but not difficult, and she'd recovered quickly, marvelling at the size of the Amazons around her and how vulnerable she felt in their presence. Then Natalia had entered the room, been introduced and Husni had instantly relaxed, an instinctive perception that this was someone she could trust, be safe with.

Even the inevitable first diaper had been easy. Natalia had practiced beforehand, made the experience swift and painless, treating it as a normal part of caring for, dressing and preparing Husni for the day. Husni in turn barely registered its role, the diaper not standing out against the other new clothes in which she was garbed. The matching onesie and pinafore dress were adorable and infantile, which her subconscious entirely accepted without complaint given her diminutative stature besides the Amazons around her.

"She's just darling," one of them had said, with noises of agreement and appreciation from the rest of the group.

"She certainly is," was Natalia's response, before thanking the Little Portal Group team and heading out into the city. 

"I know you want to see your new home," Natalia said to Husni as she pushed the stroller through the city, "but I haven't had breakfast yet so I thought we'd stop at a cafe on the way."

Husni had smiled up at her new Mommy. These decisions were no longer hers to make and she relaxed into the freedom of just accepting what was happening around her while looking around with interest and amazement. All the cars were different, the people walking around so unbelievably large, some of them pushing a stroller just like the one she was sat in. Those contained people her size, some of them looking like pudgy child versions of the Amazons, others clearly already adult themselves but the same size, treated just like the children. Like herself.

That reassured her, confirmed that she hadn't turned herself into a circus freak. Adult littles really were treated like toddlers here, kept in diapers, pushed around in strollers, dressed in cute clothes.

The fascination with the world around her kept Husni distracted until they reached the cafe, and the first real chance for a cuddle.

It was everything she'd anticipated, hoped for.

It was everything Natalia had wanted, needed. 

The waitress broke the spell, drew them both back to the present. Natalia handled the questions and placed the orders, making it clear who in the relationship had control, was the decision maker. The waitress hadn't assumed anything different but Husni found it strange, not used to being a passive presence while the others around her discussed and made choices on her behalf. As though she were a child and they were adults.

Husni realised that was exactly the relationship and looked up at Natalia. "I think I might love you," she said, surprised by the depth of emotion she was feeling.

Natalia melted within at that, but tried to hide it from her new child. "I do love you," she said, then had to hide her own surprise that she hadn't lied, hadn't exaggerated. Somehow in just a couple of hours she'd bonded entirely with her adopted daughter, already felt that maternal need to always be there, always protect and support her child.

That emotional connection survived through to food arriving. It didn't end then, the arrival of breakfast just forcing other considerations into focus. Hunger, for both of them, and the new experience of being fed; of feeding.

That proved straightforward, a bottle full of warm milk easy for Natalia to offer, one arm cradling Husni and letting her use her own hands to hold it in place as she suckled. That freed Natalia's other arm, scrambled egg easy to scoop one-handed with a fork, toast eaten with fingers, offered and shared with Husni as she took a break from the bottle.

The eye contact between them had to end eventually but it was a jarring interruption, loud exclamations and performance enthusiasm. Ursula had been Natalia's friend for many years and they regularly caught up for dinner or attended the same parties. Natalia hadn't yet broadcast her adoption though so Ursula had all the surprise and delight of a friend that wanted to show support and celebrate.

"Is she yours?" she asked, "She's just adorable! What's her name? When did you get her? Oh, you're so.. oh!"

Emotions overwhelmed Ursula, finally halting the continuous loud stream of enthusiasm.

"Husni is my daughter," confirmed Natalia proudly, "She arrived just this morning - we haven't even been home yet, we popped in here for breakfast on the way back. What brings you here? I hadn't expected to meet anyone!"

Ursula had explained the cafe's proximity to where she worked, the opportunity to enjoy a nice coffee while getting out of the office mid-morning, then returned the conversation to Husni. In the meantime Natalia busied herself putting Husni into the provided high-chair, using the straps to hold her in position, her inexperience as a mother making her take longer with the basic task while also going overboard with the restraints. She didn't want her new baby put at risk!

Husni had found this all a shock. One moment being fed by her new Mommy, now she was being strapped into a chair, no physical contact, not part of the conversation even when she was the subject of it.

"Mommy?" she said, the question inherent in her tone.

"Hush baby," said Natalia, "Mommy's friend wants to know all about you. Sit there and be a good girl while I tell her how wonderful you are."

Husni didn't appreciate this. "I can tell her," she said, "and we can still cuddle while you talk."

"Oh, isn't she just adorable," said Ursula, "You're so lucky to have found one that wants to engage."

Natalia nodded, understanding and appreciating the compliment. "You're right, I can't believe I found her," she said, "but she does need to learn that she can't be the centre of attention all the time."

Natalia reached into her bag and pulled out a pacifier. For Amazon children it was a perfect size, which also made it ideal for adult littles, as Husni immediately discovered when Natalia pushed it into her mouth.

She spat it out. "No!", she said firmly, perhaps a little loudly, "I'm not.."

Ursula never learned what Husni was not, as Natalia used the open complaining mouth as an opportunity to put the pacifier back in. This time she twisted something on its front and Husni discovered that she could no longer spit it out, stop it quelling her complaints.

"Be a good girl," admonished Natalia, "and we can talk later and I'll give you a big cuddle and then a nice warm bath for you to soak in."

That did sound good but Husni hadn't yet adjusted to her new role in society. She did have feelings for Natalia, was already accepting her loss of decision making, but this felt a step too far, too soon. She reached up and tried to work out how to release the pacifier.

Ursula laughed at that. "Oh, isn't she cute. Such a little rebel. You're going to have your hands full here."

Natalia grinned at her friend. "You might be right," she accepted, "but gorgeous baby girls need to know how to behave."

She reached over to Husni in the high-chair and gently but firmly took one of her arms, drawing it down to her legs and using a soft padded strap to hold it in place. The high-chair had been designed for littles, for keeping them secure not only from accidentally falling out but also from resisting the control their adopters legally imposed upon them.

The second arm was swiftly secured, and Natalia contemplated fastening Husni's legs too. "I'll let her kick," she said to Ursula, "She'll get tired but the physical release might be what she needs."

Ursula verbally gushed her admiration for Natalia's consideration, the two of them talking together and barely paying intention to Husni. It meant they missed Husni's chest convulsions as the pacifier triggered her gag reflex, induced vomitting.

Husni kicked her legs in desperation, tried screaming for help, her arms tugging futilely against the unrelenting restraints.

"Aww, look, she's having a tantrum." The Amazons finally noticed Husni's distress and reached across the table to each other, sharing a moment of adult unanimity. 

"She's still so cute when she's like this," admitted Natalia, "but I don't want to cause her distress. She just needs to learn that she can't be the centre of attention all the time."

"You're so right," said Ursula, "You're going to make a marvellous Mommy. She's so lucky she has you."

Natalia remembered that, forty minutes later, the paramedics telling her it was too late, all over, that her little had choked to death on her own vomit. Husni would never again be the centre of attention, had completely escaped the stresses of adult life, would forever be loved for who she was. Who she had been. Such a lucky little.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 5

That story was amazing. Her heart was in the right place and her intentions were awesome but she was careless. It is so sad. That’s not a lesson that you teach a NEW Little. I would help that medical screening would’ve caught that terrible gag reflex, but alas.

• Like 1

An unexpected and frightening ending.

A nice example of how blind Amazons can be to their baby fiber.

I would hope that the Amazon would be prosecuted for this, but she probably won't be.

In the end, it's the Little's own fault because she... insert any reason here... has not shown/ done.

Wait What GIF - Wait What Wut GIFs

*Looks at pacifier in fear*

Well *ahem* this does *cough* make uhm... make a bit more canon for this universe.

I'd imagine that--because of that risk--those pacis would be strongly discouraged (or even banned) in alliance countries...

Also on a more serious note, maybe add a content warning to this please? Did *not* expect nor want to deal with death-topics in littlespace this early in the day. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Being equally serious, academic analysis has found that content warnings cause unnecessary triggering and are counter-productive. Irrespective of that as an author I despise them for multiple reasons, including the blatant spoiler that would pre-emptively make the entire story pointless.

See also Content Warning.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Please do not use content warnings, for such would indeed "make the entire story pointless."  Anyone who reads your stories regularly should expect a bad ending.  Indeed, the only way you could surprise me is to hit us with a happy ending!  

• Like 1
On 1/23/2023 at 9:32 AM, BabyAnna said:

Being equally serious, academic analysis has found that content warnings cause unnecessary triggering and are counter-productive. Irrespective of that as an author I despise them for multiple reasons, including the blatant spoiler that would pre-emptively make the entire story pointless.

See also Content Warning.

There's always the super fun and helpful: ?  I've used these ones in the past. In case of a trigger warning being triggering, I've aslo had trigger warnings about the trigger warnings. 

Trigger warning: story may or may not be triggering. Read at your own risk.

Content warning: contains content.

Sometimes I also like to throw in warnings about choking hazards and nut allergies and gluten sensitivities. One can never be too cautious after all! :P

• Haha 1