LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Summer I Wanted To Stay In A Boring Motel Room Chapter 14

Chapter 16

Be Careful Aunt Susan!

Uncle and Aunt took all of us to a nice little restaurant, and while Uncle Scott sat with Lacey, Mike, Jason, and me, Aunt Susan took Margaret and Jessica to the bathroom. I looked down. I wished I could go potty like them, but I always went in my pants, and Lacey had just been told to her self at the doctor’s so she was looking down, too.

Uncle Scott reached over and patted Lacey’s arm. “I know, sweetheart,” he said to her. “Going to see that doctor was a little scary, so no one blames you for wetting, baby. But you and your sister both need a little bit of help, okay?”

Lacey looked up at him, her face blushing a little, and she smiled as she nodded. “Okay.”

When Aunt Susan came back with our girl cousins, Uncle Scott started to stand up, but I looked up at him. “Uncle Scott?”

“It’s okay,” he told me. “I’m just taking the boys so we know that they are safe, and Aunt Susan will be with you.”

I looked down. “Okay.”

That evening, there was some excitement among the kids, but I sat at the table, feeling a little alone and a little worried that no one really understood what Robert was really like. I can’t believe I thought of the guy’s name! I saw my aunt and uncle watching television in the living room, and I quietly listened to them for any clues for how they planned to set up camp so that Lacey would be protected. I was worried that they were not really taking Robert seriously, either.

“I’m going to have to go in to work tomorrow,” I heard Uncle Scott telling Aunt Susan. “Since I took today off to make sure that the girls got to the clinics, my employer said he’d need me to come in tomorrow.”

“I thought you were going to help with the last minute getting stuff ready,” Aunt Susan said.

“I thought I was too, but I can’t lose my job.”

“I know.”

“I’ll leave you the car again so you can get any last minute things that you find we’ve forgotten.”

“I guess I’ll have to take all the children with me, tomorrow.”

“Or… you could have Jason babysit again?”

“No, I think it would be best if Jason were with us because I don’t think Valana is in a mood to leave her sister alone, and if I’m distracted with getting something again, and Valana or Lacey get away from me, I’ll need Jason to watch and make sure that creep doesn’t bother her again.”

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but that will mean you’ll have to deal with all the kids at once.”

“Yeah. That’s why I was hoping you’d be there with us.”

“Well, I would if I thought I could get away, but my boss made it clear this morning that I had to go in to work tomorrow if I took today off.”

“Yeah, I guess. You’ve told him that we have our nieces with us?”

“Yeah, I mentioned that they are staying with us.”

“Well, did you say anything about their problems?”

“No, why would I? That’s family business, sweetheart, and until the other day, we thought the creep was out of the picture.”

I went to find Margaret because I felt like I was going to have to let her know how dangerous this guy was. I had a feeling that just her mom telling her to stay close was not going to go over that well with her.

I found her in her room, listening to music, so I lightly knocked at the cracked open door.

She looked up and saw me standing here, and she smiled. “Come on, in,” she invited me.

“Can I close the door?” I asked her.

She nodded.

After closing the door, I walked over and stood next to her where she was lying on her bed, but now, sat up, crossing her legs in the old “Indian Style” that it used to be called.

“Have a seat,” she told me.

I shook my head. I didn’t feel like peeing just now, but I didn’t want to take a chance of making her mad if I started to accidentally wet and my diaper get full, and then it leaked.

She saw me smile and looked down while I shook my head, and she smiled back at me. “It’s okay,” she promised. “I’ve wet the bed a couple of times, so it’s okay if you accidentally wet a little bit. Just pull the blankets back so you don’t wet on my favorite quilt, okay?”

I sighed. “Okay.”

Once I was settled on her bed, the blankets actually being put back over me by Margaret, I took a deep breath to tell her what I was worried about.

“I think we might all end up going shopping again tomorrow, except your dad won’t be with us,” I told her. “You don’t know what he’s like….”

“Do you mean the man that is stalking you and Lacey?”

I nodded.

“I understand that you are scared of him, and that even Lacey shakes a little bit when his name is brought up.”

“Well, he scares my mom, too,” I told her. “So, he wants to get Lacey back, and he’ll do anything it takes. Anything.”

“Yeah?”

“Well, would you want him to kidnap your baby sister and get her like I am?”

Margaret shook her head. “Jessica can be a pain in the butt sometimes, and I don’t think I like her sometimes, but I’d never let anyone do that to her.”

I nodded. Margaret not like Jessica? Right! She loves her, she is just one of those people that doesn’t understand what that word means. “Anyway, he would kidnap you or Jessica, if it meant he had a trade for Lacey.”

Margaret looked at me for a long minute, as if she couldn’t believe what I was saying and trying to discern if I’d lie about something like that.

“If you or Jessica get away from your mom tomorrow while we are shopping, and if he is there, I promise, he would not hesitate to grab one of you to force your parents to give up Lacey.”

“He didn’t grab you that other day, though?”

“Yeah, I know. He doesn’t think anyone loves me, for one thing, or cares about me, and certainly not an uncle and aunt that I’m inconveniencing because of wetting at the table and stuff. I wasn’t someone he thought they’d trade a good girl like Lacey for.”

“But my mom and dad love you! I mean, the whole thing why I was jealous when we first picked you up! My dad was always carrying you when you’d peed your pants and stuff….”

“I know. But Robert, that’s the bad man’s name, he wouldn’t realize that your dad picked me up for the same reason that you think he did. You see, if you pee your pants in front of him, or while he is in charge of you, he sees it as an embarrassment, and he hits you for it. He’d pick me up, too, but not because he cares about me, but to hide that wet pants that would embarrass him.”

Margaret nodded. “Okay….”

“Well, I am afraid that even aunt and uncle don’t even understand what he would do, so I am afraid to ask your mom to ask you to not use public toilets for a while or your sister, too. And when we are camping, to not let you go off without someone to protect you….”

“Who do you think should go with me to protect me? You?”

“No. I’m no match for that man. You need someone stronger than me.”

“So, my mom?”

“Well, your mom is a woman, and he hurt my mom, so I’m not sure how much safer you are with her than with just us two….”

“Okay, then who?”

“Well, if you take me and your mom, then there would be three against one, or if you take your mom and one of the boys, or if you take your dad with you, then I think you’ll be safe.”

She looked down. “You want my brother to watch me pee?”

“No,” I said. “But I want you to be safe. You could just pee your pants if you want, too, and just change at camp in front of everyone, or well, at least in your tent, so no one sees, and then he can’t get you.”

“And you expect Jessica to do the same thing?”

“Except Jessica is a little girl. She needs three big kids with her, or her mom and you and one other bigger kid, or your dad with her.”

“And if that’s impractical, than you want her to pee her pants?”

I looked down. “I don’t want her to, but I feel it is safer if she does, or even does the other thing in her pants, too, and you too.”

Margaret frowned and sighed. “You’re really serious about this?”

“Yeah, I’m going to talk to Lacey tonight, too. She knows I never ask her to potty her pants unless it’s for her safety, so she will do it if I ask her to. I’m not even going to let her go off out of camp unless with everyone. She’s going to go in her pants on purpose the whole camping time.”

“Okay.”

“And at night, you and your sister will be in a tent by yourselves, without anyone else in the tent?”

“That is the plan, I think.”

“Can you please get your sister to wet the bed, and try to explain to her why she needs to do it, or maybe trick her by scaring her saying you think you hear a wild animal out there? In the morning, if your mom asks you why, and if you are scared to try to explain that you were protecting her because it’s hard to explain, just tell her you thought you heard someone around and were scared to let her go get you and dad in the other place?”

Margaret thought on that. “Well, you are just going to tell Lacey to wet her pants on purpose, and she’s going to do it, right?”

I nodded.

“How about we get both our little sisters right now, and we explain the facts to them. I think if Lacey tells Jessica how scared she is of getting the man to catch her, and how he could use her to try to kidnap the one he wants, I might get Jessica to go along with it willingly.”

I nodded. “Okay. I think they are playing in the living room.”

“Actually, I want to talk to Jason, too,” Margaret told me. “I think if he knows what is going on, he’ll be more willing to take me along with him to use the bathroom if he and Mike want to go so there is three of them. Even if he is a boy, I don’t want him and Mike to be in anymore danger than us girls.”

I nodded. “Then what about Mike?”

“Naw. Mike is stubborn. Jason will keep him in line, though.”

After another few minutes, we had a pow-wow, Jason and all of us girls, in Margaret’s room.

“Okay,” Margaret told Jessica and Jason so they knew we were starting. “I wanted you to hear it directly from Valana so you know I’m not just saying stuff to be mean to Jessica, because honestly, Jessica, I would not do to you exactly what Valana wants from us girls….”

Jessica eyed both Margaret and me suspiciously.

I nervously looked away from her, trying to think how to best explain why this is the best thing for her, so both Jason and Jessica would believe me. I looked at Lacey, but asking her to explain how dangerous Robert was, was also something I wasn’t sure could be done.

“I know what Valana is scared of,” Lacey spoke up standing up to go to my side. “It’s the man that thinks he owns me just because he made me with mommy. But he’s a bad man.”

Jessica and Jason were now both looking at her.

“Look at my older sister for a minute,” she told them. “Really look!”

There was an awkward pause, and then Lacey, without warning, pulled my pants down in front of everyone exposing I was wearing a wet soaked diaper. I had peed my pants in the few minutes we were looking to gather everyone. I don’t know how it all came out so quickly and easily this time, but I was glad it didn’t hurt, and it wasn’t constantly drizzling. She didn’t know I’d peed, I don’t think. She just wanted to show everyone my diaper.

Without missing a beat, though, she went on. “Look at her,” she said looking right at Jessica. “Do you think Valana enjoys peeing and doing the other in her pants?”

Jessica looked down shaking her head.

“This is one of the things that my, I don’t know what to call him because I’d be ashamed to call him daddy anymore, not after a real daddy took us in and has been working to help us understand what a real daddy is, and then Uncle Scott…, he was scary at first because he wasn’t my daddy, and I thought he’d do what my… whatever you call him, had done to Valana. Look at her! She’s peed her pants, too scared to tell anyone what she did. He will do this to anyone that he gets hold of that isn’t me. And honestly, he’s made me do it, too, but he’s nicer to me when he so calledly says he did it by accident.”

I put a hand on her shaking body as it looked like it was getting to be too hard now for her to go on, and she had tears in her eyes.

“This man is looking for Lacey,” I told everyone in the room. “Even our mom is not a match for him, so anyone going off alone with just your mom, he can still get you away from her, and kidnap you to use as a ransom to try to get Lacey, and if you have to go potty, forget it. He’ll be mean and then shame you, and then hit you for shaming him, and make it all to be your fault even if he was the one that didn’t let you go in time.”

Everyone was now hanging on my words, the effect I was looking for, but at what cost. I felt Lacey standing next to me shaking in sobs. I think she was upset and scared because of having to tell everyone what her stupid whatever it should be called did to both her and me.

“I love both my girl cousins,” I told Jason. “And I really care about you and Mike, too. The thing is, this man is scary, so I want Margaret and Jessica to be safe while we are in public and when we are camping, and even though I don’t think he’s going to try to do anything to you, Jason, because you are a big person and almost a man, Margaret said, she still cares and doesn’t want you taking a chance by yourself while we are camping.”

“Can we just get to what you want?” Jessica said. “If you are asking me to wet the bed or pee my pants, just say so.”

“What I want,” I held my finger up at her. “I want both Margaret and me to take both Mom and a boy with them anytime we need to go off alone, even to use the toilet. Yeah, that means that Jason, we might ask you a lot because I want at least one adult with the other kids, too. And yes, that means I am giving Jason or Mike permission to watch me pee if it comes to that, but I usually wet my pants, so that’s not really fair, but it’s safer. And yes, Margaret has to give her brothers permission to watch her pee or go in her pants because the main thing we hope you boys are doing, is keeping a look out. I want there to be three, because it will be harder for the man to fight three of us….”

“And, Jason, I want you and Mike to follow the same rules. Luckily, you two are already big and boys, so you can take dad with you, and you won’t have to be embarrassed like us girls,” Margaret added.

“As for the little girls,” I sighed knowing it was going to be most unfair to them.

“You want us to either just pee our pants, or we can have three big people come with us, right?” Lacey asked to try to help me.

I nodded. “If one of us big girls and the two big boys go with you, then there will be three big people to protect you. That will leave at least two other big people in the main camp and then who didn’t go potty. But always have at least three big people with the little girls, and two big people with one of us bigger kids?” I looked around.

“Mike will be a lot harder to convince,” Jason told us as he looked at the others nodding. “But what about when we are sleeping?”

“You boys need to go get someone to go with you,” Margaret told Jason.

“Us girls will just wet the bed,” I looked down. “I know you think it coming from me is unfair, Jessica, but Margaret and Lacey will both agree to wet or even poop their pants during sleeping time.”

Jessica looked at Lacey who looked down blushing and nodded.

“I’m going to wet the bed on purpose while camping, and I’ll poop my pants if no one else is awake outside our tent.”

Jessica sighed. “Okay. But I’m holding it as long as I can to see if someone will wake up.”

Margaret pulled her over to her. “Please don’t, little sis. If you are scared mom and dad will know you wet because you don’t wan them to think you pee the bed, I’ll sleep with you, and you can tell them I peed the bed and not you. They know I pee the bed sometimes because of my recent things that happened.”

Jessica sighed. “So, I have to pee at night in my pants?”

Margaret nodded. “Please?”

She nodded. “But you’re not allowed to tell anyone.”

“If I do,” Margaret told her sister. “Then you have the same turn around on me, only you can already tell my friends on me because I peed my pants at home, right?”

Jessica nodded and seemed to agree.

“Tomorrow, I heard that we are all going shopping with just Aunt Susan because your dad has to work.”

“I’m not wetting my pants in public,” Jessica started to get a little upset.

“No, you are not,” I agreed. “You are taking your mom and your sister with you, or if your mom is busy, then you take your brothers and let them take you in the boys’ room.”

She looked down, but nodded.

“Margaret and I will either go in our pants or wait for Aunt to take all the girls together.”
“Can I ask my mom to wear a diaper tomorrow, and just wet my pants?” Margaret asked me as if I had some kind of authority or something.

“You can if you want to,” I told her. “It’d honestly be safer for all us girls to just wear diapers, but I know Lacey doesn’t want to, and I’m pretty sure Jessica doesn’t either.”

“I will,” Lacey told me. “I’d rather us two, at least, stay near the boys.”

I nodded. “But if we stay near the boys, that means they take us into the boys’ room if they need to go.”

Lacey nodded.

“I’ll wear a diaper,” Jessica said. “For just in case, but if mom can take us, I want mom to take all us girls in together so I don’t have to pee my pants.”

I nodded.

“One more thing,” I told everyone before we went our separate ways. “There is no point to the bathroom restrictions if any of us go off on our own for other reasons. While we are shopping, all us girls stay near a boy or the mom, no matter what, and two of us girls partner up with either Jason or Mike and the mom, so that if we get interested in something, the group of three go together.”

Everyone nodded. “Lacey and I will go with Mike and Aunt Susan, that way, if Mike gets selfish, at least Margaret and Jessica can look a little bit because Jason will be fair, right?”

They agreed with me, and we finally were able to go to bed, me at complete peace that we had done all that we could to make tomorrow a safe day out shopping and the camping as safe as possible for all of us.

The next morning, I woke up as usual, a bit wet, and Lacey was also a little wet when she woke up. It didn’t matter anymore though. Aunt Susan kept us diapered at night, and me in the day.

Eventually, not Aunt Susan, because she had to take Uncle Scott to work again, but Margaret came in to get me, and then when all of us children were at the table, Jason started telling us how things would be. I guess he was doing it so that Mike wouldn’t realize where the real rules were coming from.

“Mom is going to have her hands full today,” Jason told us. “So, I’m going to watch over Margaret and Jessica. Mike, if Valana and Lacey get restless and want to look at something at the store, please stay with them.”

“What if I want to look at something?” Mike asked.

“Well, you take the girls with you. Just don’t give mom a hard time because she is stuck with all six of us, and it’s hard enough with when mom asks me to help her, so let’s make it easier for mom, alright?”

“Well, I would, but it seems like I’m always having to do something I don’t want.”

“What if I gave you half my babysitting money next time, if you act like Valana and Lacey’s babysitter for today?”

“Really?”

“Yeah, but you’ll have to be kind, and try to help Lacey get to the bathroom in time, and let mom know if you catch Valana wet.”

Mike nodded. “Yeah, I think I can do that.”

“Well, for you to know, you’ll have to keep an eye on them and take them where you want to look, and you’ll have to take them where they want to look.”

“I know. I get it.”

We had had breakfast, had showers or baths, and were relaxed when Aunt Susan said that we were going out to get some food for camping, and possibly some things that were missing from our supplies. Aunt Susan put me in the front seat this time next to her and Margaret and Lacey right behind her. Then Jessica and Mike were in the middle back, and Jason was asked to sit in the far back.

It didn’t take that long to get the food, so there were no real problems until we went to look at more camping gear at Kmart. Of course, being at Kmart, it was no surprise that Jessica and Lacey both wanted to look at some toys, and after checking with Aunt Susan, the boys took us girls to the toys area to look around. Of course, I knew we were not here for toys, so once we got away from Aunt, I squatted down which caused the boys to pause, and Margaret and Jessica looking on, I straightened my sister’s skirt while I whispered to her. Straightening her skirt was just an excuse to talk to her.

“You know we are not her for toys, right?”

She nodded.

“Aunt and Uncle already bought us a lot of stuff, and some toys for camping?”

She nodded.

“Okay. You can look, but please don’t ask Aunt Susan to buy us anything, okay?”

“I know,” Lacey gave me a pout with her lower lip out. “I’m not a baby. I was just looking.”

Jason came up and put a hand on my shoulder. “Valana, not everyone is like Lacey’s dad. Do you think my mom would slap her if she asked and my mom didn’t intend to buy it?”

I blushed and looked up at him. I didn’t think Aunt Susan would slap her, but I really wasn’t sure what I expected. I guess I was just trying to keep her from getting in trouble again, though. Maybe I thought Aunt would get mad and punish her, but not slap her. I shrugged after a minute.

“My mom would just shake her head no, and tell her that we are not here for toys,” he told me gently. “It’s okay for Lacey to ask my mom for toys. You are our family, too. The only way mom would get mad is if you cry and beg and carry on when you have plenty of stuff, but simply asking is not going to make mom mad. You can bet Jessica is going to ask for something. She nearly always does.”

“Hey!” Jessica had her hands on her hips.

“You do, little sis,” Jason rubbed her head. “And it doesn’t make you a bad or selfish person. I’m just letting these two know it’s okay to ask, but then to accept the answer one it is given.”

Jessica nodded and smiled. “Yeah, I guess I do.”

We were looking around for a little while, really, all of us kids sticking closer together which actually made me feel a little safer for us, but I hoped Aunt Susan was okay by herself. I don’t think Aunt Susan is much stronger than mom, and I worried about what if he decided to threaten her to get at Lacey. I shivered a little bit, when I felt a protective arm around my shoulders.

“Are you okay, little cousin?” I saw Jason’s kind face looking a little worried at me. “Everyone knows you have those memory episodes that worries your little sister now.”

I nodded. “I wasn’t having a dark void dream,” I told him. “I was just worried a little bit about Aunt Susan.”

“What are you worried about?”

“Well, we been here at the toys for a while. What if Robert saw her alone and decided to try to get her so he could threaten her to get where Lacey is?”

“Well, mom isn’t that easy to corner,” Jason told me. “She’d scream and get help if she thought she was going to be overpowered, and she’d go find help anyway once she fought him off enough to get away.”

“My mom couldn’t fight him off, though,” I looked down. “He hits so hard, that my mom….” and I couldn’t bring myself to say anything else.

He hugged me, and he whispered to me. “How about all of us go check on my mom right now?” he reassured me. “Once you can see she is okay, then we can come back.”

“I think Jessica is still looking at those,” Mike pointed at the stuffed animals. “How about I keep an eye on Margaret and Jessica, and you can take our cousins to see mom?”

“Alright, but you don’t take the girls potty by yourself because there is only you and Margaret. You wait for me to get back, even if you need to go.”

“Alright, but hurry before one of the girls have to go and I have to make one of them pee their pants,” Mike frowned at Jason.

“Margaret can hold it a few minutes,” Jason told him. “She’s older than you, and yeah, I’ll be back soon.”

Jason hugged us both for a few moments on our way back, holding us by the shoulders, pulling us into him. If he had done this with Margaret or even Jessica, they’d probably been annoyed with him, but I felt good. I felt protected, and Lacey wasn’t objecting.

While we were walking to go check on my aunt, I felt a little bit drizzle and then stop.

“Just go all the way once you start,” I remember my aunt telling me in front of the doctor who said I shouldn’t be holding it right now. The doctor nodded at me to listen to my aunt.

I stopped a moment, and Jason stopped with me.

“What’s wrong, cousin?”

“I’m wetting my pants,” I told him. “I was told to just try to go when it starts because I’m not supposed to hold it.”

He nodded. “Go ahead then, it’s okay.”

I pushed a couple of times trying to make it start up again, and it did, after a few pushes, and then a few more pushes, and it was going. It felt good to actually feel it coming out a little more natural, though it felt a little bad to do it on purpose in my pants. That’s what the doctor and my aunt told me to do though.

When I looked up and said “I’m done,” Jason smiled and took our hands and walked us back to see Aunt Susan.

I was relieved to see Aunt Susan standing in front of a screen like tent, obviously not something that you’d sleep under since it had no privacy, but maybe it would go around a table so you could eat without having to worry about flies and mosquitoes getting in your way.

“Hey, mom,” Jason came up and we were pulled along.

“Where are the other kids?” Aunt Susan looked around for them expecting them to be in tow.

“They’re still looking at toys. You know how Valana is, she gets worried easily, so I took her to find you and show her that you are okay.”

I looked down.

Aunt Susan reached out and I went to her, and she hugged me, and then she reached out at Lacey, and she hugged her, too. “I appreciate your concern, honey, but I’m an adult. I’m sure I can take care of myself.”

“My mommy couldn’t do anything when daddy hit her,” Lacey spoke up. “All she could do, is hold her stomach, and if he hit her super hard, sometimes, pee in her pants from being hit.”

I looked over at Lacey, but Lacey didn’t look sorry she said it. She was just telling Aunt what happened truthfully, and of course, that meant if I was worried about Aunt Susan being found by Robert, then Lacey was worried.

Aunt Susan frowned and she squatted down to hold us more lovingly, and she said in a low voice. “First of all, he wouldn’t get that close to me. I’d scream and flag for help, and if he did sneak up on me, I’m not scared to bite, kick, pull his hair, anything to get my mouth free where I’d get help. Your mom…,” she paused. “You have to understand, little ones, women don’t become weak naturally and just let people hit him. They are sort of trained into it, kind of like you two were trained to not ask to use the toilet even if you have to go so bad you wet at the table. It takes someone being mean to your mommy for a long time for her to become too scared to defend herself. I’m not scared to defend myself, okay?”

I nodded, but I still doubted she understood what Robert could do.

“Well, Jason, why don’t you get that down for me,” she pointed at the screen tent and the long boxes under it, and put it in the cart for me, and then we can all go get the rest of the kids together?”

I liked that idea.

“Valana’s diaper is wet,” Jason told Aunt Susan. “She told me that she’s just supposed to go when she starts wetting.”

Aunt Susan smiled and nodded. “The doctor is afraid of her working kidney dying before they find her a good one, so yeah, I told her to do it in front of the doctor, and the doctor seemed to agree that it was for the best.”

Jason nodded. “And Lacey?”

“Her kidneys are not in bad shape at all,” then she looked at Lacey. “But that doesn’t mean I want you holding it until your tummy hurts, okay?”

Lacey nodded.

“You try to go to the toilet as soon as you can, and if you feel that it’s too far, don’t be scared to tell Auntie you had an accident, sweetheart.”

Lacey smiled and nodded.

We came upon the other kids, and of course, like Jason said, Jessica was bringing over a stuffed monkey.

“No, sweetheart,” Aunt Susan told her. “Not this time. Put it back.”

Jessica frowned, but she did as she was told and took the toy and put it back on the shelf. Then we all got in the car and started to drive away from Kmart. Aunt had not changed my diaper yet, but I didn’t mind. I’d worn a wet diaper for a little while before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it has been a while.  I've been busy, but here is another shorter chapter.  I'll try to get another one out by next week.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 17

Prepping for Camping

Aunt Susan took us to the park to play, and she looked to the others in the car. “No one went to the bathroom at the store, did they?”

Everyone shook their heads.

“Well, your dad and I was talking it over. Jason, I’d like you to take Mike, and both of you go together, and the girls will all come with me,” she told us. “I need to change Valana anyway, if if you don’t need to go right now, then just stay by the sinks in the bathroom until everyone that went in with you has had a chance to go.”

Everyone nodded in agreement. Even if Mike would have fought Jason on the rule, normally, there is no way he should fight it if his mom told him that it was a rule.

After everyone was comfortable, and I had a clean diaper and a clean pair of jeans on because a little bit of pee accidentally got on my butt, we were all sent out to play for a little while in the park. But before we really started playing, Jason huddled us together again.

“Mike, remember, you are to watch Margaret and Jessica. That goes for all day until we get home, and you’ll get half my babysitting money next time I get some.”

Mike nodded.

“That means, even if you are having fun, and you get interrupted, you take Jessica and Margaret to mom if one of them looks like or asks you that she wants to use the toilet. Don’t make Jessica wet herself by ignoring her.”

He nodded. “Okay. I will.”

“And if you have to go, you come and get me so we can drop all the girls off with mom so they are not alone.”

“Alright, there is something you are not telling me, Jason. I wouldn’t mind all the stupid rules if I knew what this is really about!”

Jason sighed. “Well, I know you wouldn’t like it, but I guess you’re right. You should have the right to know why you are being asked to do things you don’t want to do….”

I spoke up. “It’s not Jason, Mike. I am the one that wants these rules to protect Lacey and to protect my cousins.”

“Then let’s hear it,” he said. “Look, I’m going to get half of Jason’s next babysitting money, and honestly, if it has something to do with actually protecting my sisters and cousins, then I’d be a lot more on board with being inconvenienced than if I just keep getting told to do stuff and I’ll just get money for it. After awhile, money is only so gratifying.”

I took a deep breath, but then Lacey took over.

“Do you think Valana likes to wet her pants?” she asked Mike.

He blushed and shook his head. “No?”

“Well, would you like it if you had to do it all the time, and then get hit for doing it, and then get hit worse for trying to use the bathroom without permission, only you don’t get permission in time, so you wet, and then you get hit for wetting?” she asked him.

He scowled. “No.”

“That’s what happens when Lacey’s dad controls you, and you are not his own kid,” I put a hand on Lacey to try to stop her before she upset herself. “And he will kidnap one of your sisters if that gives him leverage to ransom for Lacey from your parents. That’s why Margaret and Jessica need to be protected as much as Lacey does.”

“What about you?” Mike asked.

“Well, I already pee my pants, so it’s not important if I get to the bathroom, but he also doesn’t think anyone would really want me back because I’m broken,” I told him. “Kidnap me? He might, but he won’t use me for ransom. He’ll just keep me and do what he’s always done to me. He might use me to get my mom back, maybe. But the truth is, it is Lacey he wants, and he wasn’t all that nice to her, either.”

Mike nodded. “Okay….”

“And Mike, sometimes, I do hate you,” Margaret told him. “But I don’t hate you so much I’d want you, or Jason or Jessica to spend even one day with that creep. So, um… the part where when we are camping and I want even you boys to have a third person with you, which can be dad, that’s my idea because I don’t want you to disappear or be hurt.”

Mike suddenly looked surprised at his sister, as if she had said something alien. He got a lump in his throat because I saw him trying to swallow it several times, and then he suddenly went over to her, and he hugged her, and he said: “I love you, too, sis.”

I smiled. I didn’t think either Margaret or Mike really hated each other. They don’t know what true hate really is, or I hope they don’t. The true hate I have for Robert.

Jason then spoke up. “So, are you okay with the rules?”

Mike nodded. “Honestly, if it means keeping my sisters and my little cousins safe, you got it. I’ll do whatever it takes, even if it forces me to have an accident, but hopefully, being a boy, I can at least get the girls to someone safe and get you and dad before that happens.”

Jason nodded. “Said by someone that honestly deserves half my babysitting money for the rest of the summer when I am in charge of the five of you. You help me keep the girls safe, and you will get any money I get for when I’m left alone with anyone, okay?”

Mike nodded and smiled. “Cool.”

Mike then looked over at Margaret and Jessica. “But if it is just the three of us for any reason somewhere, you either go to the bathroom with me, or you go in your pants, okay?”

Jason nodded at their sisters, and they both nodded that it was agreed, though Jessica made a sour face as though she’d rather eat a lemon, but still agreed.

“Lacey will go potty in front of you, too,” I told Mike. “She might wet herself if she is trying to decide and nature takes over, but she really hates doing the other in her pants, so she’ll let you take her, if you are with another big girl or another big boy even, as long as there are enough big people to protect her.”

Mike nodded. “Of course. I’d only be taking my sisters or Lacey if I have Margaret and Jason with us because honestly, Valana, you are kind of like one of the little girls. Like your mom, you’ve been taught to be too scared of that man to really fight him off you, so I’d rather it be just Jason and me that are in charge of taking any of you girls away from the group, but that means leaving the rest of the girls with someone like one of our parents or both.

I nodded. “But I’m going any time you take Lacey with you.”

He nodded. “You can come, but you won’t count as a big kid.”

I nodded.

Mike looked at Jason. “Don’t you think that’s right?”

Jason frowned a moment, and then he nodded. “Yes, Mike, I think what you said does makes sense especially if Valana is willing to go along with it.”

“Well, I guess that means when we are at the park or somewhere if mom is not with us, it’s probably best all us kids just use the same bathroom or changing room from now on, and Jason and Mike keep an extra watch on us girls while we are undressing or changing so no one comes and bothers us,” Margaret said.

Both Jason and Mike nodded in agreement. “So, boys’ room?” Mike asked.

I nodded slowly sort of not liking to be in the boys’ room, but liking being alone even less.

I could see it on Jessica and Lacey’s faces, that they nodded with the same reluctance that I had, but they did agree.

Jason went to the little girls, and he bent down to them and put an arm around each of them. “Don’t worry. Mike and I are mainly in there to make sure no one bothers you, and we’ll help you get your swimsuits on more quickly if that helps, and for the toilets, they have divider doors, so Mike and I can stand outside your door so you have privacy, okay?”

I saw the little girls get visibly more relaxed when he said this.

“And I’ll need either Margaret or Jason’s help changing my diapers,” I told them. “Even when I ….” I was red, feeling very hot at admitting it, and sort of scared.

Mike went over and put an arm around me. “Cousin, we all know that you have problems with that, and that it’s not your fault, okay? Of course Jason will change you if you are that messy, and if he needs help, I’ll help you.”

“No,” I said firmly. “Not that I wouldn’t appreciate your help, but I want at least one boy’s eyes on the other girls at all times, okay?”

He nodded. “So if both you and your sister need help?”

“We can be done one at a time. The girls’ safety, all of us, is more important, and I’ll wear messy diapers if I have to to make sure everyone else is safe.”

Mike nodded. “Okay. I will do whatever is best for the time then, okay?”

I smiled and nodded.

“And someone stay with Valana, and if she gets quiet, talk to her,” Lacey told everyone. “She gets her memory dreams when she is alone and no one is paying attention to her, so it’s important she keeps doing stuff when she’s awake because her memory dreams scare me.”

That was the last lingering thought as Jessica, tired of the serious stuff, suddenly tagged Jason and said “You’re it!”

We ran around and played for maybe an hour and a half, when Aunt Susan came over and told us it was time to go get lunch and then go home. It was going to be a late lunch though, probably around two when we went.

That night, spirits were high, and most of the serious talk, while it weighed heavily in the back of my mind whether people really understood what I was worried about, it took the backseat to my excitement of going camping with my cousins. It was going to be a lot different this year, and instead of Margaret trying to get Lacey or me in trouble like the last two years, she was going to actually be playing with us, and being cool. I nearly couldn’t get to sleep, and Lacey lay awake, and I heard her mumbling to herself, likely thinking about things on her own, and it seemed like she was excited too.

Voices cut through the dark, and I felt travel by car. My side hurt, and I had my hand massaging my side. I felt myself bent over a bit, and I tightened my grip on my pee pee place as my mouth tensed, my body was stiff, and still, it felt like it was not going to be enough.

“I can’t,” I felt the air escape my lips as I whispered it. I knew what would happen if I couldn’t, but I really couldn’t. It was all I could do, I was stiff all over. My legs were frozen pushed as hard into each other as they could be. My hands were jammed into my privates. I shivered through my stiff body, and my mouth was so stiff that I thought I was going to bite through my lower lip. Yet still, I felt a little bit wet through the tight place down there, and drizzle a little into my bare thin panties.

“Daddy!” I heard Lacey and at the same time felt her jiggle the seat as she moved against the restraint of the seat belt to plead. “Valana really has to go! How far before the rest area?”

“Five more minutes,” I heard the dark voice say, not our daddy, but Lacey’s daddy’s scary violent voice.

“You keep saying five minutes,” Lacey whined.

“Are you worried about your sister, or are you going to wet your pants, baby?” the man asked Lacey.

“I gotta go, too, but Valana is trying really hard. Please.”

“Well, baby, you are a lot younger than Valana, and it has been a while,” the man told her. “You can just pee your pants, baby, but Valana knows to wait. It won’t be much longer.”

The voices stopped for a moment. I felt my body relax some. I couldn’t tell if I was still in the car or if I was sleeping. I sighed. There was no way to control it even if I was in the car. I knew I wasn’t going to make it, no matter if he said it was just five minutes or not. I think he had been saying just five more minutes for last hour, but I couldn’t be sure. I didn’t have a watch on. I think I was about eleven years old, maybe ten? I forget.

I felt movement next to me. I wasn’t sure where I was until I heard the voices again.

“Daddy!” Lacey said pleading. “Please! How far to the bathroom?” I think she must have been about seven or maybe eight.

“Honey, I told you, you are a little kid,” Her dad spoke back to her. “Just pee your pants, baby.”

She moved around some more. “Daddy, I don’t want to!” she said and I thought I heard sniffling from her. If she was eight, of course she wouldn’t want to. Even at seven, I don’t think she wanted to. The movement of the car didn’t slow. I felt a little damp. Under me, there was a little wet spot. I felt it sending urgent pains into my stomach. I had tears in my eyes, but dared not to let on. My legs were doing really tiny bumps against each other, too nervous to really open and knock as they wanted, nervous that opening up at all would send the floods pouring.

My sister moved around again. I had my eyes closed, concentrating on trying to keep from leaking anymore. He was going to be mad enough when he saw how much I had already leaked.

Suddenly, I felt a body in my lap, and I was being hugged. My sister was facing me, in my lap, her legs bent back because of the seat, and she whispered to me. “Just be careful. I’ll help you.”

I then felt her starting to pee on me. As she started, she whispered. “Just pee when I do. Daddy will think I peed on you,” she told me.

I shook my head.

“Daddy told me to just pee my pants,” she whispered to me. “He won’t hit me, and if you pee when I do, then he can’t tell because I’m wetting.”

But I knew he would know, and he would get mad at her for interfering. “No,” I whispered to her, but it was too late. She was peeing her pants in my lap, and I started to pee, too, not because I wanted to, but feeling the wet against me, I don’t know how to explain it, it was just too much, and I peed my pants.

“What are you two doing back there?” I heard Robert ask.

“Nothing, daddy,” Lacey spoke up turning to face him.

“Why are you in your sister’s lap?”

“I’m trying to encourage her to hold it,” Lacey said bold face lying to him.

“You are? While you pee on her?”

“You told me to pee my pants,” she said defensively.

“I didn’t tell you to pee on her!”

“I didn’t mean to pee on my sister!” she said another bold faced lie. “She’d kill me if I peed on her on purpose!”

“You’re lying, baby,” the man narrowed his eyes right at me. “Did you tell her to lie and to get in your lap so I wouldn’t figure it out?”

“No!” Lacey said to him quivering her lip at him. “I did get in her lap to try to encourage her. She had nothing to do with it!”

It started to go black again. I must be closing my eyes. I hoped I was going to dream something else now, but then I heard the sounds, and I knew we were still in the car.

“Valana, just piss your pants,” the man said.

I felt my face go in a shocking surprise, my eyes bulging out, my mouth dropping open, and felt a cold chill run down my spine.

“You’re getting it anyway since I can’t tell now, that your sister’s peed on you, so you might as well behave like the baby you are!”

“No, daddy!” Lacey cried at him. “Valana didn’t pee. I did.”

“You are not off, either, little girl,” he told his own child. “You interfere with me parenting your older sister. You are getting a spanking for trying to hide her peeing by peeing on her.”

“But…!”

“No!” I cried out, my pants soaking wet from both Lacey and me. I knew I was going to wet my pants even before Lacey told me to wet, and before she tried to get in my lap to wet on me to hide that I was peeing. “It’s my fault!” I told him. “Please, just hit me!”

There was darkness again. Please be over. Please be over. Please stop this memory!

I felt someone peeing on me, from my side. I was lying down not sitting, and pee went right over into me, and I opened my eyes to see that Lacey was right next to me, and as I looked at my kind little sister, lying there, peeing in her sleep, I smiled knowing how much she cared about me. She would have taken a whipping from that man even at seven or eight years old just to protect a sister that should have been able to not pee her pants because I was a lot older than her.

“My little sister,” I whispered to her and patted her back as I felt her pee some more on the bed. Her diaper must not be on her right for some reason. I didn’t mind though. I don’t know how many times I’d peed on her, and how many times she had peed on me to try to stop that man knowing I peed my pants. She was my little sister, and it was MY place to protect her, but here she was, almost always trying to find a way to keep the man from hitting me, by peeing on me on purpose anytime she thought I was wet or I was going to be wet.

I felt clammy inside my diaper, but I knew I’d wet the bed. I always woke up wet. I sighed and then the lights turned on. It was still dark out the window. At the door, I saw Jason looking in at us.

“Mom and dad are busy,” he told me. “Wake up your sister, you two need a bath before we go. You wet the bed, did you?”

I nodded.

He smiled. “Come on, get up, cousin.”

He walked in and pulled our blankets back and saw a little puddle between us. My little sister’s pajamas were soaked and mine was wet.

He smiled, and I felt a tenderness about him as he gently lifted my little sister up, and then he carried her carefully.

“Come on, cousin. We’ll take your diaper off in the bathroom in case you are still peeing yourself.”

I blushed as he said that. I hated that he knew I peed myself because he was so kind and so nice looking and so …. Wait, what am I thinking? He’s my cousin. And I’m dirty. There’s no way he’d ever think of me that way!

I got into the bathroom while he put my little sister on the toilet and started to undress her.

“Take off your pajamas,” he told me. “I’ll do your diaper after I get your sister undone.”

“I still have to pee,” I whispered.

“Well, mom says you have to do that in your pants, little cousin. You aren’t supposed to be holding it, so do it, honey. Just pee and then take down your pajamas afterwards.”

I nodded. “But I’m not used to peeing in front of you.”

“You have your clothes on,” he said looking at me like it shouldn’t be a big deal. “There is nothing to be scared of. I’ve changed you a few times, and you know I’m not going to care, don’t you?”

I looked down. “But I’m embarrassed,” I whispered.

He smiled and nodded. “You can step into the hall and pee your pants if you are that nervous to do it in front of me. Just hurry and get it all out, little one. You know that trying to hold it is not good for you right now.”

I nodded and started for the door.

“But Valana? You know I am not judging you if you pee in front of me, right? I know that for one, you were never potty trained right given what you went through, and for two, you have a bad kidney and you basically don’t have the other one, so wetting your pants is what you are supposed to do, okay?”

I turned and nodded smiling a little bit. He smiled back at me. And then I went out into the hall to try to pee. It was a lot easier to relax and to pee these days. I felt my pee pour into the diaper, and it didn’t start stopping and going until almost the end, where I had to force squirts a few times.

I came into the bathroom, my face all red because I just peed my pants, and I knew he was going to take my diaper off of me. He had already had my sister naked by now and in the bathtub.

He came over and started to help me undress, and then surprisingly, he kissed me on the cheek. “Don’t worry, Valana. It’s okay,” he whispered as he took off my clothes for me. The pee leaked a little bit on my pajamas, but he didn’t care. He took them off me anyway. Plus, my pajamas were already soaked from Lacey peeing all over the side of them in our sleep.

He helped me over and into the bath, and then he smiled.

“I’ll be back in about twenty minutes,” he told me. “Valana, you wash yourself up first, and then I’ll check and make sure you are okay and once I do, you can go to your room and wait for a diaper so you don’t have to be naked in front of me, and then I’ll wash your little sister.”

I nodded.

Jason was a lot nicer about checking me getting clean than Lacey’s dad ever was. He just checked my ears, and then he checked and even washed my back to make sure, and he looked me over once, and then he sent me off without even checking too closely at my butt or my privates, or under my arms or other places. When I started to show him, he laughed and said that those are obvious places. He trusted me to clean those places.

I went and started to look at some clothes that were meant to be dirtied because we were going camping. I soon had picked out some jean shorts and a pink top, and then Jason came in. He smiled as he saw what I had, but I hid my bra inside the shorts because that was private. I don’t know why I thought it was private, since he already saw my chest, but it still felt private to me.

He helped helped me lie on Mike’s bed, and then he put the diaper on me, putting powder on me just the way Aunt Susan does, and then he helped me up and smiling, he said “Go get dressed.”

He then got a night time diaper for Lacey.

“Um…, I wear pull ups in the day,” she told him.

“Are you going to use the bathroom anywhere while we are on the way to the mountains?” he asked her.

Lacey looked at me, and I looked down. Maybe I was being paranoid and being too harsh on Lacey and Jessica. Neither of them really peed their pants. I don’t even think Jessica had any experience doing it, and Lacey hated it.

Lacey saw me looking down, though, thinking, I think, and then she spoke.

“Actually, I’m not supposed to because that man is out there, and I don’t want to get kidnapped,” she told Jason. “I’m just going to pee my pants.”

“Well, don’t you think a regular diaper would be better if you are just going to wet your pants?”

Lacey sighed, and after a moment looked up at him and nodded that he was right.

I had my clothes on by the time Jason had her not only in her heavier diaper, but he had also dressed her though she didn’t say anything or complain about it.

Jason then went to Margaret’s room when I was going downstairs. Maybe he was going to dress his sister in a diaper, too. I saw that Aunt and Uncle had a bunch of camping stuff all laid out in the living room, everything looking like it was organized, and now, Uncle Scott was taking stuff outside little by little.

Aunt Susan was just finishing with cooking some stuff and putting them in containers. Mike was helping Uncle Scott.

The drive to the mountains didn’t take too long. Of course, I slept a lot of the time on the road, so I probably just didn’t realize how long it took, but as we started to bump along on trail roads rather than city paid paved ones, I was awakened by the bumping, and I felt that inside my diaper, my privates were a little warm, but clammy and I realized I must have peed in my sleep. However, I guess cousin Jason must have put it on well, because there was not a hint that it leaked at all.

I looked over at Jason who smiled at me as I looked up at him, and he saw me squirm a little bit and put my hand down at my butt to check, and my shorts were dry, and then nervously, I shifted a little bit.

“You wet?” he whispered to me.

I nodded feeling my face heat up a little bit.

“It’s okay. I’m glad you and Lacey are not taking chances, actually. I wouldn’t want to lose either of you, and my little sisters are safe, too, because you and Lacey had talked them into being careful.”

I nodded.

“We’ll be at the camp site soon, and then I’ll ask mom if she wants to change you and Lacey,” Jason told me. “I don’t think Margaret wants mom or dad to know about her wearing one though, so I’m going to help her when mom isn’t looking.”

“You’re really nice about all this,” I told him.

“Well, of course,” he said. “I’m just doing what a big brother and an older cousin is supposed to do.”

I shook my head. I wasn’t sure if any big brother or older cousin would be so nice as he is being for us.

We came into the camp ground, and Uncle Scott got started trying to figure out the tents while Aunt Susan started to check us girls. She first motioned at Lacey to come over to her, and she looked at Jason as she did so.

“You and Mike go help your dad set up the tents,” she instructed him. But when Margaret said she’d get out and help, Aunt Susan shook her head at her. “Oh, no, you don’t. Sit there until I’ve checked you and Jessica both. Neither of you even asked once to use the toilet on this trip, so I think I’ve got four little wet girls on my hands. I’m not mad, but I’m going to check and change all of you.”

“Aunt Susan?” I spoke up a little nervous about what she’d do or think or say. “It’s not their faults.”

“I know that, honey. I’m not mad at them. I just don’t want them running around with wet pants on, and I don’t want them hiding stuff like that from me. They will be changed by their mommy if they are going to wet their pants, regardless of the reason, honey.”

“But they didn’t do it because they wanted to….”

“What are you trying to tell me, sweetheart?”

“That it was Valana and Lacey’s idea,” Jessica crossed her arms and made a pouting face. “Because they are scared that man is trying to kidnap us, and if he really is, then I… I… I told her I’d wet my pants,” Jessica told her mom.

Aunt Susan looked at me with a slight frown and asked me. “Is this true, honey?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I told her. “Only it was my idea. Lacey just helped me explain.”

“I see. And when did you tell my daughters to wet their pants, sweetheart?”

“Last night,” I whispered knowing I was probably in a lot of trouble.

“Margaret, you aren’t one to normally listen to your cousin or anyone else if they tell you to do something that you feel is inconveniencing you. Did you think that it was so necessary, that you talked your sister into going along with this?”

Margaret nodded.

Aunt Susan nodded and then smiled at both Margaret and at me. “Look, little ones, I understand why Valana is scared and why even Lacey is scared. I am a little worried, too, that the man had found out where Valana was the other day, so you know, I’m not really that mad. But how about you girls come and get me to take you potty?” Aunt Susan asked us.

“Um…, Jason knows too,” Margaret told Aunt Susan. “He thought it was a good idea to have Jessica and me wet the bed at night because we will be in a tent by ourselves and if the creep sneaks in to camp….”

“I see. Well, I’ll have a talk with him too, but how about you kids tell me what rules you decided on and that you somehow forgot to include your parents in all this?”

“Well, I was scared Margaret might get in trouble, and that Jessica and Lacey will feel bad that you are mad, and that Jason might get hit, so I asked them to try to trick you and to make it a secret,” I told Aunt Susan truthfully. “I’m the only one that deserves to be hit for this.”

“No one is getting hit,” Aunt Susan told me. “And no one is getting spanked either.”

I sighed in relief.

We explained our plans to Aunt Susan, and she thought about it a moment, and then she turned to us, by this time, having just finished changing me last because I was the most used to wearing wet in pants or diapers.

“I’ll talk it over with your dad,” she was looking at Margaret. “If he agrees that this makes sense, making you kids, especially your cousins feel better and protected, and if you little ones don’t mind doing this, really, then we’ll… well, we’ll see what your dad says.”

Margaret nodded.

*I am so sorry that I've gotten so busy and have not had the time to get back to the story as I've wanted.  I do not plan to let the story die though before I finish it.  I have a lot of other things to tell about the story, through dreams, though the actions of Valana and Lacey, and through some of the events that are going to look really scary to those that care about these characters.

On 2/7/2023 at 4:20 PM, Night Rain said:

Who was Valana's dad before she and her mom joined Lacey and her dad?

I will probably answer that question in a few chapters.  Right now, there is still a lot of stuff to talk about with Lacey's dad, that has led to the girls behaving as they do.  So, I have a few especially fifth grade memories to work though during sleeping and memory lapses that she calls dark void dreams.

Her dad was a prick, though too, so....  He just didn't hang around as long to damage her like Lacey's dad did.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Chapter 18

Scenic

Aunt Susan started to change us, and she started with Margaret, probably to make sure that Margaret knew that she did come first. I just waited like a good girl, and let her take off Margaret’s pants, which were wet by now. She had wet herself a couple of times. I had no choice but to stay there while she did it because Aunt Susan didn’t want us getting out until we were cleaned up, one at a time.

“I’m sorry if I made you mad by going alone with Valana without telling you mom,” Margaret apologized.

“It’s alright, sweetheart. No one is mad for you being a little scared. I just wished you would have told me you were going to get your sister in on it. She’s too old to wet herself, and she doesn’t want to.”

“I know, mom.”

Aunt Susan hugged her, and then sent her out after she was changed, and she motioned for Lacey to come to her next.

Once we were all changed, and I walked out and saw that both tents were set up, and that the boys and Uncle Scott had started to collect wood around the edge of our clearing. Margaret was helping by putting rocks in a circle around a small hole that was dug into the ground.

One of the reasons it took a little longer for Aunt to change us, is she was doing it in the car, and she discovered that both Jessica and Lacey had accidentally pooped in their diapers, and so it took a little more to clean them up. I was last, so I saw my poor cousin started to cry when Aunt Susan pulled her to her to start changing her. But Aunt Susan didn’t get mad at all. She just hugged her.

Uncle Scott came back with the boys and dropped the wood they had around the fire ring that Margaret had made, and Aunt Susan tapped him on the shoulder.

“Honey, we need to talk. The kids are a lot more worried about that man than I thought, and they….”

“I know,” Uncle Scott said. “I looked over and saw you starting to help Jessica, and so Mike came clean and said something where Jason started to explain things and when and how it all happened.”

“Well, what are we going to do?” Aunt Susan asked.

“I am pretty sure he doesn’t know where we are. I did drive around a bit, and made stops to see if I could find if I saw any cars or bikes following us that appeared at every stop.”

“The kids are convinced though, and I don’t want to scare Valana anymore than she already is.”

“You’re right. We do need to think about the kids’ feelings, don’t we?” he looked around at the children that were all studying what they were doing. Margaret was whispering to me, “What if we are in trouble?”; Mike was staring at the ground, Jason was holding Jessica protectively, his hands wrapped around her from the shoulders from behind, and I was just looking up at them, my finger almost in my mouth, but I didn’t realize that until they dropped the gravel.

“Children, come over and sit by the fire,” he said gesturing at the ring. He started to prepare to make the fire.

I gulped, but understood if he was going to scold us. I just hoped he didn’t hit anyone else. It was all my idea.

“I understand that you are all scared,” he told us. “And I understand that this guy is really bad and it would be foolish not to be scared of him, but I don’t want my children doing something they would feel bad about doing. Jessica is too big to be just pottying her pants if she really doesn’t want to go along with this.”

I shook looking at the ground.

“So, my question, especially to the girls, is if you are so willing to let a boy take you to the bathroom, are you willing to sleep in the same tent as a boy?”

He raised his eye at all of us girls and looked at each of us in turn.

Lacey nodded immediately, and then I did. Margaret nodded, but there was a bit of a hesitancy, and then Jessica looked at the ground and frowned. It was obvious she didn’t want to do that. But she did say. “If that boy is daddy, that’s okay.”

“I think we should rethink sleeping arrangements,” he looked at all of us, and ended looking at Aunt Susan. “While I think the kids are all safe, they need to feel safe, too. Right?”

Aunt Susan nodded.

He looked around at the children. “Margaret, please go stand by your mother,” he started with his arms crossed and looking at the rest of us. “Let’s see…, Jason, go stand by Lacey.”

He did so.

“I… I…,” I felt myself heating up in embarrassment, and something caused me to stop talking, but uncle didn’t look mad.

“What is it, sweetheart?”

“I’m… I don’t want Lacey… um….”

Aunt Susan stepped one foot forward of the other and rescued me from my nervousness. “She’s scared of taking her eye off her sister.”

“Got it,” Uncle Scott nodded. “So, Lacey, go stand by your sister, baby.”

He looked around Mike was left.

“Okay, no, Jason, you and Mike stand next to each other again.

They did.

He shook his head, and he bent down to Jessica. “Sweetheart, would you be okay with Jason?”

Jessica put her finger to her mouth, but then nodded. “Okay.”

He nodded at his boys. “You two take care of Jessica,” he told them. “I’ll take care of the cousins. If anyone wants to use the bathroom, I’ll get you boys up, and you boys get me up.”

They nodded.

He looked at Susan. “If you want to use the restroom at night, get the boys up,” he told Aunt Susan. They can take Jessica with you, and that way she can feel safe. Margaret will be in the car….”

“Um…,” I nervously shifted.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

“I… I want Margaret to always have another big person or a boy with her. Please?”

“Well, what if I have Jason take care of Margaret?” Uncle Scott asked.

“So it will just be Aunt Susan and Mike and little Jessica?”

He could see something about me, that he probably knew I was scared. My legs were shaking, and I was biting at my lip.

“How about this…,” he paused to look people over again. “How about they let Jessica sleep and leave Mike asleep? Jason can take his mom and Margaret to the bathroom area, and they are in the next tent over, so if I hear any screaming, I can be right over there, and I’ll sleep in jeans anyway since I’m staying in your tent?”

I nodded. That seemed okay.

“Can Mike and Jason and Jessica sleep in the car?” I asked.

“Why honey?”

“Because they can lock the car, and then Jason can lock the car when Aunt Susan gets him, and then maybe Lacey can sleep in the car, too, and then she’ll be safe?”

Uncle Scott was probably getting annoyed at me. I was probably asking too much.

When we finally got it settled, I was sleeping in the tent with Uncle Scott and Margaret, Aunt Susan was in the car with Jessica and Lacey, and the two boys were sleeping together. That made me happier. Aunt Susan even put a diaper on both the younger children in front of me, so I knew that she was giving Jessica permission to do what she wanted, but she told them both, if they really didn’t want to mess in their diapers, to wake her and they would wake the boys.

An hour after the serious discussion, Aunt Susan was making dinner at camp, and Uncle Scott had us kids get swimsuits on, and took us to show us where the lake was. I was found to be playing around, splashing Uncle Scott, Margaret, and Jason. Mike kept grabbing people’s legs under the water, and then laughing. We were all having fun. Jessica and Lacey were doing their water dance that they did at the swimming pool a few days ago, and it seemed to be getting even better.

After some time, the two girls clapped their hands and asked for us to settle down as if we were in a great theater or something.

“The show is about to begin,” Jessica said loudly, and following my cousin’s lead, I clapped as the younger girls started their performance.

I had to admit, they were very good. I wondered how I missed how good they were, or if they were hiding it by doing just parts around us so we wouldn’t know the show.

Jessica threw Lacey up from under arms, and Lacey squealed, but came down gracefully in front of Jessica who then used my sister’s shoulders to push herself up, and they looked like water demons playfully jumping in and out of the water. Then they did some twirls, and other stuff. I couldn’t help but be mesmerized by their performance.

The last part, was Jessica pushed Lacey into the air for one last time, and then she stood her on her shoulders where they stood for a moment before they both fell backward, gracefully, their hands out to their sides, and landed in the water with a tremendous splash.

I squealed as I clapped, both of the girls coming up for air quickly enough that I had no time to worry about them.

Peeing a little bit in my swimsuit while I was in the lake, I looked around and noticed that everyone went back to playing so I continued to wet myself knowing that it was probably impossible for anyone to know what I was secretly doing there, in the lake.

Suddenly, just as it felt like I was done peeing, Mike tagged me. “You’re it,” and he was swimming away.

From the shore, looking out into the water, we could see a log that was sitting out in the middle of the quiet calm shining sea, the curtains and the darkening sky reflecting from its surface. The far shore was visible, but it was at least a couple of hundred, maybe even up to 500 feet away, the edge of it covered in grass with a few trees here and there. On our side, there were also a few trees, but the carpet of grass ended into a dirt brown shoreline about twelve to fifteen feet from the water edge. The moon was starting to make its appearance through the sky as it darkened, and some orange and red could be seen in the western skies.

“Let’s go back to camp,” Uncle Scott called us it got dark enough that it was hard to see the ground under our feet. “You know I don’t want anyone swimming after dark.”

I didn’t know that, but he was probably talking to his own kids who had been camping with them since they were little. I didn’t remember exactly what the rule was when it came to swimming, but we had gone swimming last year and camping, but we just followed our parents’ lead, and somehow, it did seem that we were done swimming well before the fading light that we had on this night.

As we climbed out of the water, Margaret went up to Uncle Scott and whispered something, to which he just put an arm around her and whispered back. I saw Jason and Mike put an arm around Jessica, and they walked up to dad, who nodded and let the three of them go off together, but Uncle Scott kept Lacey, Margaret and me together as we went back into camp.

“Where are the boys and Jessica?” Aunt Susan asked.

“The boys took our little one to the private areas. She had to make some yuckies, and Jason told me that since they were both boys, it’d probably be okay if they take her so she doesn’t go in her swimsuit, and nodded at Lacey and me reminding her that we had the rules we had for all the girls’ safety.”

“Oh, okay. I thought they wanted three big people, though with each of the kids.”

I frowned. I did want three big people, but at least they are both boys, and I wasn’t going to go back with just Margaret and Lacey and me. That was too dangerous.

“Yes, I think that was their intentions,” Uncle Scott agreed. “But I’m sure they’re okay. Like I said, I doubt that guy was able to follow us anyway.” And then patting Margaret on the back, he whispered to her and she headed for the tents.

I was soon in the tent with her, and she smiled sheepishly while she took off her swimsuit, and Lacey and I did the same. I knew she wet herself, but so did I, and I was sure Lacey did too. I didn’t care. She wasn’t being a brat, and honestly, I’d rather have a pants wetting cousin, even if she did it on purpose all the time, to one that was mean like she was last summer.

As she started to get dressed, I noticed how quiet she was, so I approached her, both of us still in just panties at the moment, and I put a hand on her shoulder.

“I know,” I whispered to her. “I’m not going to tell anyone you peed. I know it wasn’t an accident, but I’m glad you are safe, and you aren’t being mean to Lacey this summer.”

She looked down and blushed. “And you peed, too?”

I nodded. “Was that even something you thought I could stop if I wanted?”

She shook her head. “I was just saying….”

“It’s okay. Let’s just get dressed, okay?”

She nodded.

When we were dressed in our sleeping shirts and shorts, we came out and saw that Aunt Susan had finished with making dinner, and as she was laying it out for us on a table, under the netted tent she bought a few days ago, the boys were returning with Jessica. They were all laughing.

We were all sitting around the table, and we were talking about stuff that I had not thought I’d have fun talking about with Margaret right on my left. Last year, I’d have had to be careful of sitting, that the seat wasn’t wet, and I’d have had to worry if Aunt Susan saw me in wet pants whether I did it or not, but this evening, it was great to be relaxed and carefree.

“So, we are going to Six Flags for Margaret’s birthday,” Uncle Scott looked at Lacey and me as he said it. “You two would like to come and celebrate her birthday, wouldn’t you?”

At the start of all of this, I would have gladly passed, but now, as it was mentioned, and I had forgotten about it being brought up before because of everything in the last week or so, so I was actually getting excited about that. I knew he wanted me to be excited, and that was why he was telling us.

Jessica and Lacey both squealed even though I was sure Jessica already knew long before now, and Margaret smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

The next morning, I woke up in a thick diaper instead of my shorts on me because Uncle Scott had put one on both Margaret and me before we turned in for the night in our tent, and mine was soaked inside, though my sleeping bag and blanket with plastic bubble wrap under it to protect the bag’s material was completely dry. I sighed and felt myself wet again as I started to sit up.

“Did you do it?” Margaret looked over at me.

“Do it?”

“You know, we in your bag?”

“Well, um… it stayed in the diaper, but my diaper is wet,” I admitted to her looking down kind of shy.

“Me too,” she said her face a bit red and looking down like me.

Uncle Scott was still sleeping between us.

“I wonder if the little girls were dry all night,” Margaret whispered out.

“Well, I think Jessica went before dinner with the boys that time, but I don’t think Lacey went before we went to sleep.”

Margaret nodded. “It was still a bit early though for Jessica.”

I nodded. “Yeah. But she’s in the car with your mom, and I know they said your mom can wake the boys and the three of them would take our little sisters to the bathroom if one of them complained.”

“Yeah, that’s right. I hope they did that. I don’t want Jessica to wet herself for real,” Margaret said softly.

“I don’t want Lacey to do it either. It always makes her sad to wet herself.”

That morning, Uncle Scott changed both Margaret and me, me into a clean thicker diaper, and Margaret, he asked before putting her into regular panties with a super absorbent pad for just in case, and then he let us finish getting dressed.

“No one will be upset if you do end up wetting your pants,” he told Margaret when she still just had on her panties and a training bra as he held her. “We know there are a lot of things going through your mind right now, and I want you to know that we’ll support you, okay?”

Margaret blushed a little and smiled.

Once we were dressed and walked out of the tent, we saw that the other kids were around the table with the net tent, and Aunt Susan was preparing breakfast for all of us.

Once again, like the night before, I had seen a very happy family helping each other out. The boys cleared some more area from the campsite to make it more comfortable and collected water from the lake. Aunt Susan and Margaret invited me to help clean up the dishes, and the little girls went into each tent and rolled up sleeping bags, and they took Margaret’s, Lacey’s, Jessica’s, and Mine, and they hung them inside out to dry in the sun. I guess the little sisters did pee in their bags after all.

Once we were done with all the chores, they put away some of the expensive stuff and the food, and then we started to go on one of the hiking trails that was out here. As we started on the trail, uncle turned to us.

“Jessica and Lacey, there is no reason for you to wet your pants on the hike, babies. You have your whole family with you, and no one will be going off on our own. We will have the boys go to one side of the trail and the girls to the other side, but we will be in sight of the trail. Okay?”

Jessica smiled and nodded. Lacey had her finger in her mouth as she nodded, but then she looked at me, so I smiled.

And then we started a wonderful trek around a beautiful scenic nature trail. It was like a little paradise on Earth, and it filled me with peace and the family helping each other out over obstacles and scary parts filled my chest with hopeful strong emotions. I knew that we were all loved.

All of us had backpacks on, as we hiked, the younger kids the smaller ones like for books for elementary school, us bigger girls, a little bigger, the boys, even bigger, and the adults, even bigger. I didn’t think we were moving our campsite though because we left the tents up, the sleeping bags that were, um… shamed, in the sun to dry, and the car at the same spot before, but some valuables locked up inside it.

“Where are we going?” I whispered in a very low voice to Margaret. I don’t think we ever left the campsite when they took us camping with them before.

“We’re just looking around in nature,” Margaret smiled at me looking like I was living under a rock or something. “Part of camping, is getting out and noticing and being a part of nature. It’s good to know the things that were naturally provided for man to use us,” she told me.

“Oh,” I looked down sort of not understanding what she was talking about. I could see parts of nature in the parks and in the nice yards in the city. I didn’t think we had to camp to see it. But then, I don’t think I’d seen a field stretched out for miles below a short mountain top, either. It was kind of special to see.

“We packed a lot,” I said after a few minutes.

“Yeah, most of it is for emergencies in case we get stuck, someone gets injured, or if we end up having to stay a night away from camp,” Margaret said. “And of course, they have lunch with us.”

I nodded.

We walked around some more until we came to the most interesting place I’d seen, and that’s when Uncle Scott started handing out cameras to everyone. These were those instant cameras you buy like as an after thought.

“I know that we can take some pictures on our phones and other digital gadgets,” Uncle Scott told us. “But there is nothing as satisfying as holding an actual picture in your hands from a time that you’ll look at and tell the story of to your children when they get older. So, I will not ban you taking pictures from your digitals, but I do want you to take the time to at least fill up one disposable camera that we will get developed for you.”

I nodded and I looked at Lacey until she nodded. I still didn’t have a smart phone, yet, so this was actually the only way I could take pictures, and of course, Lacey didn’t have one either. I think in their family, only Jessica didn’t have a regular one yet either, but her little flip phone could still hold pictures and take them.

We saw an amazing waterfall, and we saw some caves with glittering colors coming from the walls. There were wild animal tracks that were pointed out to us, and we saw a few smaller animals from a distance. We could never really get close enough to get their picture though before they scampered away.

I didn’t really notice my own body so much because everything else was so overwhelming, that is, until I felt the diaper sagging inside my shorts. I blushed as some pee started to drizzle from my shorts. I wasn’t sure how long we’d been out here, but we had already had lunch. I had taken a dozen pictures, I think we were halfway back to the car.

Margaret smiled at me when she saw me peeing my pants, but she didn’t exactly do what she would have done last summer, either. She went up to Aunt Susan and whispered to her.

Aunt Susan put a hand on my shoulder, and she looked over at Uncle Scott.

“I’m going to take the girls to that side of the trail for a bit. We might be a while though.”

Uncle Scott nodded. “I think the boys should take this opportunity to take a break, too.”

• Like 1

Chapter 19

The Hike in the Mountains

Aunt Susan started to change us, and she started with Margaret, probably to make sure that Margaret knew that she did come first. I just waited like a good girl, and let her take off Margaret’s pants, which were wet by now. She had wet herself a couple of times. I had no choice but to stay there while she did it because Aunt Susan didn’t want us getting out until we were cleaned up, one at a time.

“I’m sorry if I made you mad by going along with Valana without telling you mom,” Margaret apologized.

“It’s alright, sweetheart. No one is mad for you being a little scared. I just wished you would have told me you were going to get your sister in on it. She’s too old to wet herself, and she doesn’t want to.”

“I know, mom.”

Aunt Susan hugged her, and then sent her out after she was changed, and she motioned for Lacey to come to her next.

Once we were all changed, and I walked out and saw that both tents were set up, and that the boys and Uncle Scott had started to collect wood around the edge of our clearing. Margaret was helping by putting rocks in a circle around a small hole that was dug into the ground.

One of the reasons it took a little longer for Aunt to change us, is she was doing it in the car, and she discovered that both Jessica and Lacey had accidentally pooped in their diapers, and so it took a little more to clean them up. I was last, so I saw my poor cousin started to cry when Aunt Susan pulled her to her to start changing her. But Aunt Susan didn’t get mad at all. She just hugged her.

Uncle Scott came back with the boys and dropped the wood they had around the fire ring that Margaret had made, and Aunt Susan tapped him on the shoulder.

“Honey, we need to talk. The kids are a lot more worried about that man than I thought, and they….”

“I know,” Uncle Scott said. “I looked over and saw you starting to help Jessica, and so Mike came clean and said something where Jason started to explain things and when and how it all happened.”

“Well, what are we going to do?” Aunt Susan asked.

“I am pretty sure he doesn’t know where we are. I did drive around a bit, and made stops to see if I could find if I saw any cars or bikes following us that appeared at every stop.”

“The kids are convinced though, and I don’t want to scare Valana anymore than she already is.”

“You’re right. We do need to think about the kids’ feelings, don’t we?” he looked around at the children that were all studying what they were doing. Margaret was whispering to me, “What if we are in trouble?”; Mike was staring at the ground, Jason was holding Jessica protectively, his hands wrapped around her from the shoulders from behind, and I was just looking up at them, my finger almost in my mouth, but I didn’t realize that until they dropped the gravel.

“Children, come over and sit by the fire,” he said gesturing at the ring. He started to prepare to make the fire.

I gulped, but understood if he was going to scold us. I just hoped he didn’t hit anyone else. It was all my idea.

“I understand that you are all scared,” he told us. “And I understand that this guy is really bad and it would be foolish not to be scared of him, but I don’t want my children doing something they would feel bad about doing. Jessica is too big to be just pottying her pants if she really doesn’t want to go along with this.”

I shook looking at the ground.

“So, my question, especially to the girls, is if you are so willing to let a boy take you to the bathroom, are you willing to sleep in the same tent as a boy?”

He raised his eye at all of us girls and looked at each of us in turn.

Lacey nodded immediately, and then I did. Margaret nodded, but there was a bit of a hesitancy, and then Jessica looked at the ground and frowned. It was obvious she didn’t want to do that. But she did say. “If that boy is daddy, that’s okay.”

“I think we should rethink sleeping arrangements,” he looked at all of us, and ended looking at Aunt Susan. “While I think the kids are all safe, they need to feel safe, too. Right?”

Aunt Susan nodded.

He looked around at the children. “Margaret, please go stand by your mother,” he started with his arms crossed and looking at the rest of us. “Let’s see…, Jason, go stand by Lacey.”

He did so.

“I… I…,” I felt myself heating up in embarrassment, and something caused me to stop talking, but uncle didn’t look mad.

“What is it, sweetheart?”

“I’m… I don’t want Lacey… um….”

Aunt Susan stepped one foot forward of the other and rescued me from my nervousness. “She’s scared of taking her eye off her sister.”

“Got it,” Uncle Scott nodded. “So, Lacey, go stand by your sister, baby.”

He looked around Mike was left.

“Okay, no, Jason, you and Mike stand next to each other again.

They did.

He shook his head, and he bent down to Jessica. “Sweetheart, would you be okay with Jason?”

Jessica put her finger to her mouth, but then nodded. “Okay.”

He nodded at his boys. “You two take care of Jessica,” he told them. “I’ll take care of the cousins. If anyone wants to use the bathroom, I’ll get you boys up, and you boys get me up.”

They nodded.

He looked at Susan. “If you want to use the restroom at night, get the boys up,” he told Aunt Susan. They can take Jessica with you, and that way she can feel safe. Margaret will be in the car….”

“Um…,” I nervously shifted.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

“I… I want Margaret to always have another big person or a boy with her. Please?”

“Well, what if I have Jason take care of Margaret?” Uncle Scott asked.

“So it will just be Aunt Susan and Mike and little Jessica?”

He could see something about me, that he probably knew I was scared. My legs were shaking, and I was biting at my lip.

“How about this…,” he paused to look people over again. “How about they let Jessica sleep and leave Mike asleep? Jason can take his mom and Margaret to the bathroom area, and they are in the next tent over, so if I hear any screaming, I can be right over there, and I’ll sleep in jeans anyway since I’m staying in your tent?”

I nodded. That seemed okay.

“Can Mike and Jason and Jessica sleep in the car?” I asked.

“Why honey?”

“Because they can lock the car, and then Jason can lock the car when Aunt Susan gets him, and then maybe Lacey can sleep in the car, too, and then she’ll be safe?”

Uncle Scott was probably getting annoyed at me. I was probably asking too much.

When we finally got it settled, I was sleeping in the tent with Uncle Scott and Margaret, Aunt Susan was in the car with Jessica and Lacey, and the two boys were sleeping together. That made me happier. Aunt Susan even put a diaper on both the younger children in front of me, so I knew that she was giving Jessica permission to do what she wanted, but she told them both, if they really didn’t want to mess in their diapers, to wake her and they would wake the boys.

An hour after the serious discussion, Aunt Susan was making dinner at camp, and Uncle Scott had us kids get swimsuits on, and took us to show us where the lake was. I was found to be playing around, splashing Uncle Scott, Margaret, and Jason. Mike kept grabbing people’s legs under the water, and then laughing. We were all having fun. Jessica and Lacey were doing their water dance that they did at the swimming pool a few days ago, and it seemed to be getting even better.

After some time, the two girls clapped their hands and asked for us to settle down as if we were in a great theater or something.

“The show is about to begin,” Jessica said loudly, and following my cousin’s lead, I clapped as the younger girls started their performance.

I had to admit, they were very good. I wondered how I missed how good they were, or if they were hiding it by doing just parts around us so we wouldn’t know the show.

Jessica threw Lacey up from under arms, and Lacey squealed, but came down gracefully in front of Jessica who then used my sister’s shoulders to push herself up, and they looked like water demons playfully jumping in and out of the water. Then they did some twirls, and other stuff. I couldn’t help but be mesmerized by their performance.

The last part, was Jessica pushed Lacey into the air for one last time, and then she stood her on her shoulders where they stood for a moment before they both fell backward, gracefully, their hands out to their sides, and landed in the water with a tremendous splash.

I squealed as I clapped, both of the girls coming up for air quickly enough that I had no time to worry about them.

Peeing a little bit in my swimsuit while I was in the lake, I looked around and noticed that everyone went back to playing so I continued to wet myself knowing that it was probably impossible for anyone to know what I was secretly doing there, in the lake.

Suddenly, just as it felt like I was done peeing, Mike tagged me. “You’re it,” and he was swimming away.

From the shore, looking out into the water, we could see a log that was sitting out in the middle of the quiet calm shining sea, the curtains and the darkening sky reflecting from its surface. The far shore was visible, but it was at least a couple of hundred, maybe even up to 500 feet away, the edge of it covered in grass with a few trees here and there. On our side, there were also a few trees, but the carpet of grass ended into a dirt brown shoreline about twelve to fifteen feet from the water edge. The moon was starting to make its appearance through the sky as it darkened, and some orange and red could be seen in the western skies.

“Let’s go back to camp,” Uncle Scott called us it got dark enough that it was hard to see the ground under our feet. “You know I don’t want anyone swimming after dark.”

I didn’t know that, but he was probably talking to his own kids who had been camping with them since they were little. I didn’t remember exactly what the rule was when it came to swimming, but we had gone swimming last year and camping, but we just followed our parents’ lead, and somehow, it did seem that we were done swimming well before the fading light that we had on this night.

As we climbed out of the water, Margaret went up to Uncle Scott and whispered something, to which he just put an arm around her and whispered back. I saw Jason and Mike put an arm around Jessica, and they walked up to dad, who nodded and let the three of them go off together, but Uncle Scott kept Lacey, Margaret and me together as we went back into camp.

“Where are the boys and Jessica?” Aunt Susan asked.

“The boys took our little one to the private areas. She had to make some yuckies, and Jason told me that since they were both boys, it’d probably be okay if they take her so she doesn’t go in her swimsuit, and nodded at Lacey and me reminding her that we had the rules we had for all the girls’ safety.”

“Oh, okay. I thought they wanted three big people, though with each of the kids.”

I frowned. I did want three big people, but at least they are both boys, and I wasn’t going to go back with just Margaret and Lacey and me. That was too dangerous.

“Yes, I think that was their intentions,” Uncle Scott agreed. “But I’m sure they’re okay. Like I said, I doubt that guy was able to follow us anyway.” And then patting Margaret on the back, he whispered to her and she headed for the tents.

I was soon in the tent with her, and she smiled sheepishly while she took off her swimsuit, and Lacey and I did the same. I knew she wet herself, but so did I, and I was sure Lacey did too. I didn’t care. She wasn’t being a brat, and honestly, I’d rather have a pants wetting cousin, even if she did it on purpose all the time, to one that was mean like she was last summer.

As she started to get dressed, I noticed how quiet she was, so I approached her, both of us still in just panties at the moment, and I put a hand on her shoulder.

“I know,” I whispered to her. “I’m not going to tell anyone you peed. I know it wasn’t an accident, but I’m glad you are safe, and you aren’t being mean to Lacey this summer.”

She looked down and blushed. “And you peed, too?”

I nodded. “Was that even something you thought I could stop if I wanted?”

She shook her head. “I was just saying….”

“It’s okay. Let’s just get dressed, okay?”

She nodded.

When we were dressed in our sleeping shirts and shorts, we came out and saw that Aunt Susan had finished with making dinner, and as she was laying it out for us on a table, under the netted tent she bought a few days ago, the boys were returning with Jessica. They were all laughing.

We were all sitting around the table, and we were talking about stuff that I had not thought I’d have fun talking about with Margaret right on my left. Last year, I’d have had to be careful of sitting, that the seat wasn’t wet, and I’d have had to worry if Aunt Susan saw me in wet pants whether I did it or not, but this evening, it was great to be relaxed and carefree.

“So, we are going to Six Flags for Margaret’s birthday,” Uncle Scott looked at Lacey and me as he said it. “You two would like to come and celebrate her birthday, wouldn’t you?”

At the start of all of this, I would have gladly passed, but now, as it was mentioned, and I had forgotten about it being brought up before because of everything in the last week or so, so I was actually getting excited about that. I knew he wanted me to be excited, and that was why he was telling us.

Jessica and Lacey both squealed even though I was sure Jessica already knew long before now, and Margaret smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

The next morning, I woke up in a thick diaper instead of my shorts on me because Uncle Scott had put one on both Margaret and me before we turned in for the night in our tent, and mine was soaked inside, though my sleeping bag and blanket with plastic bubble wrap under it to protect the bag’s material was completely dry. I sighed and felt myself wet again as I started to sit up.

“Did you do it?” Margaret looked over at me.

“Do it?”

“You know, we in your bag?”

“Well, um… it stayed in the diaper, but my diaper is wet,” I admitted to her looking down kind of shy.

“Me too,” she said her face a bit red and looking down like me.

Uncle Scott was still sleeping between us.

“I wonder if the little girls were dry all night,” Margaret whispered out.

“Well, I think Jessica went before dinner with the boys that time, but I don’t think Lacey went before we went to sleep.”

Margaret nodded. “It was still a bit early though for Jessica.”

I nodded. “Yeah. But she’s in the car with your mom, and I know they said your mom can wake the boys and the three of them would take our little sisters to the bathroom if one of them complained.”

“Yeah, that’s right. I hope they did that. I don’t want Jessica to wet herself for real,” Margaret said softly.

“I don’t want Lacey to do it either. It always makes her sad to wet herself.”

That morning, Uncle Scott changed both Margaret and me, me into a clean thicker diaper, and Margaret, he asked before putting her into regular panties with a super absorbent pad for just in case, and then he let us finish getting dressed.

“No one will be upset if you do end up wetting your pants,” he told Margaret when she still just had on her panties and a training bra as he held her. “We know there are a lot of things going through your mind right now, and I want you to know that we’ll support you, okay?”

Margaret blushed a little and smiled.

Once we were dressed and walked out of the tent, we saw that the other kids were around the table with the net tent, and Aunt Susan was preparing breakfast for all of us.

Once again, like the night before, I had seen a very happy family helping each other out. The boys cleared some more area from the campsite to make it more comfortable and collected water from the lake. Aunt Susan and Margaret invited me to help clean up the dishes, and the little girls went into each tent and rolled up sleeping bags, and they took Margaret’s, Lacey’s, Jessica’s, and Mine, and they hung them inside out to dry in the sun. I guess the little sisters did pee in their bags after all.

Once we were done with all the chores, they put away some of the expensive stuff and the food, and then we started to go on one of the hiking trails that was out here. As we started on the trail, uncle turned to us.

“Jessica and Lacey, there is no reason for you to wet your pants on the hike, babies. You have your whole family with you, and no one will be going off on our own. We will have the boys go to one side of the trail and the girls to the other side, but we will be in sight of the trail. Okay?”

Jessica smiled and nodded. Lacey had her finger in her mouth as she nodded, but then she looked at me, so I smiled.

And then we started a wonderful trek around a beautiful scenic nature trail. It was like a little paradise on Earth, and it filled me with peace and the family helping each other out over obstacles and scary parts filled my chest with hopeful strong emotions. I knew that we were all loved.

All of us had backpacks on, as we hiked, the younger kids the smaller ones like for books for elementary school, us bigger girls, a little bigger, the boys, even bigger, and the adults, even bigger. I didn’t think we were moving our campsite though because we left the tents up, the sleeping bags that were, um… shamed, in the sun to dry, and the car at the same spot before, but some valuables locked up inside it.

“Where are we going?” I whispered in a very low voice to Margaret. I don’t think we ever left the campsite when they took us camping with them before.

“We’re just looking around in nature,” Margaret smiled at me looking like I was living under a rock or something. “Part of camping, is getting out and noticing and being a part of nature. It’s good to know the things that were naturally provided for man to use us,” she told me.

“Oh,” I looked down sort of not understanding what she was talking about. I could see parts of nature in the parks and in the nice yards in the city. I didn’t think we had to camp to see it. But then, I don’t think I’d seen a field stretched out for miles below a short mountain top, either. It was kind of special to see.

“We packed a lot,” I said after a few minutes.

“Yeah, most of it is for emergencies in case we get stuck, someone gets injured, or if we end up having to stay a night away from camp,” Margaret said. “And of course, they have lunch with us.”

I nodded.

We walked around some more until we came to the most interesting place I’d seen, and that’s when Uncle Scott started handing out cameras to everyone. These were those instant cameras you buy like as an after thought.

“I know that we can take some pictures on our phones and other digital gadgets,” Uncle Scott told us. “But there is nothing as satisfying as holding an actual picture in your hands from a time that you’ll look at and tell the story of to your children when they get older. So, I will not ban you taking pictures from your digitals, but I do want you to take the time to at least fill up one disposable camera that we will get developed for you.”

I nodded and I looked at Lacey until she nodded. I still didn’t have a smart phone, yet, so this was actually the only way I could take pictures, and of course, Lacey didn’t have one either. I think in their family, only Jessica didn’t have a regular one yet either, but her little flip phone could still hold pictures and take them.

We saw an amazing waterfall, and we saw some caves with glittering colors coming from the walls. There were wild animal tracks that were pointed out to us, and we saw a few smaller animals from a distance. We could never really get close enough to get their picture though before they scampered away.

I didn’t really notice my own body so much because everything else was so overwhelming, that is, until I felt the diaper sagging inside my shorts. I blushed as some pee started to drizzle from my shorts. I wasn’t sure how long we’d been out here, but we had already had lunch. I had taken a dozen pictures, I think we were halfway back to the car.

Margaret smiled at me when she saw me peeing my pants, but she didn’t exactly do what she would have done last summer, either. She went up to Aunt Susan and whispered to her.

Aunt Susan put a hand on my shoulder, and she looked over at Uncle Scott.

“I’m going to take the girls to that side of the trail for a bit. We might be a while though.”

Uncle Scott nodded. “I think the boys should take this opportunity to take a break, too.”

“Sweetheart, how long have you been in a wet diaper?” she asked me in a very low tone.

I shrugged. I didn’t really realize or think about being wet until I noticed my diaper sagging, but that was careless of me, so I didn’t really want to tell her that. It might remind her of the harsh ways she thought about mama, and might give her more reasons to think mama was a bad mother again.

“Alright. But we need to get you out of those wet things,” she seemed to let it drop that I had been careless.

I was a little ashamed of having my aunt pull my pants and my diaper off in the middle of the open sky, but the only people around us, were family. She had changed me into a clean pull up diaper and a skirt within moments, though, and then I saw the rest of the girls pee, even Margaret.

When we were back at camp, I had a full disposable camera and Lacey had two of them. The cousins all had one each as well along with some pics on their digital devices.

“I’m going to start preparing dinner,” Aunt Susan told us. “Why don’t you take the kids all down to the lake and make sure they wash up before they start swimming,” Aunt Susan told Jason. “And if Valana or Lacey need help, make sure they get it.”

He nodded and reached his hand out for Lacey who gladly took it.

“I don’t need help,” she looked up at him. “I’m ten. I know how to clean myself.”

Jason smiled. “I think my mom means if you went potty in your pants real bad.”

Lacey blushed a bright red, and looked down. “I didn’t. I just peed a little bit earlier.”

Jason put an arm around her, and we all walked down to the lake.

On 11/3/2023 at 11:48 PM, Allman90 said:

Oh cool, glad to see another chapter

thanks you

I looked at the two stories in detail and just realized I forgot to title it chapter 19 instead of 18.  There looks like a review for the first two or three paragraphs, but if you read it all, you'd see it was a different chapter.  I'm not sure exactly how I got mixed up on it, but I'm not sure where to cut things off as they both have important points in them.  So anyone reading the two, just realize that you may have to read a few paragraphs before you  see the story moving forward.  Sorry.

• Like 1

Super interesting story and great writing. I love how you divert from common tropes. It starts off like the usual blackmail/bullying story, but the bully quickly fails because all other characters are actually somewhat reasonable, which I like a lot. Once the bully has failed however it seems like the parents are accidentally gaslighting Valana into thinking she's actually not potty-trained., because as a reader we're still assuming that she is actually potty-trained at this point. It seems like she's only still wetting/having accidents at this point because of the flashback triggers and nightmares, while starting to believe she's not potty-trained. I think it's like 3 chapters or so where it feels like every dialog between Valana and the Aunt/Uncle/Jason results in them telling her she can't help it. I really like however that at this point Lacey is being let off the hook completely in terms of (apparent) manipulation.

I'm not too sure about the whole kidney story though. Up until this point the reader believes the kids have only been manipulated into having wetting/having accidents while visiting the past few years (aside from the apparently new triggers), although it works it works logically in the context of the abuse. It feels so sudden and contradicting with all the hints that had been there previously. There was no reason to believe prior to this that there could be something more serious behind all of it. 

The main problem I have with this is the beginning of story when they were picked up. Valana was still wearing panties at this point and seemed to be holding normally during the roadtrip. She even wet completely in the car when blackmailed. It seemed like except for Lacey's occasional bedwetting and the accidents at school, which are easily reasoned using the conditioning and the neglect by the teacher, that both of them were properly potty-trained during the year apart from their relatives. I mean yes, the mother is traumatized as well and intimitaded by the derogatory comments of the aunt, but still it makes no sense for the parents to send their kids with their relatives without any kind of protection if there were signs they needed them. At least for Lacey's it would've been perfectly normal to send some protection with her for the bedwetting. But from how the story developed after the doctor visit, aside from the flashbacks and nightmares, which probably haven't been a big thing for Valana before the trip, she still would've have been fully bladder incontinent the past couple years, which she couldn't have hidden from her parents in any reasonable sense. 

With this plothole present, the only explanation that makes sense for me would be that Valana wasn't actually incontinent before the summer in spite of the kidney damage, but blackmailed into pretending to have accident, then gaslighted into believed to not be potty-trained and then triggered by traumed to actually have accidents out of her control, aside of the conditioning like not getting up during dinner etc. of course. Those conditionings would probably have been managable at home, where she doesn't feel like she needs to ask for permission to use the bathroom, but added to the gaslighting during the summer. However her toilet habits of not being to fully release when on the toilet would contradict this and are more inline with her being actually incontinent though, unless those are only a result of either the trauma triggers or a shy bladder (she didn't have a single private bathroom experience since the start of the trip, which itself is contradicted by her being able to peer her pants during the roadtrip).

Unless there is some kind of revelation that addresses these contradictions, explaining how Valanas bathroom habits were like in the recent years aside from meeting the relatives while addressing why their parents send the girls with their relatives without any kind of protection (meaning both parents actually believe both their kids are normally potty-trained), they'd leave a huge plothole caused by the diagnosis of the kidney damage and Valana turning out to be actually incontinent.

After that diagnosis these contradictions kept bothering me for the whole time, leaving me on edge waiting for some kind of plottwist or reveal to explain it. I really hope you have something planned for this and you're not leaving this plothole open, because aside from this the whole plot feels really engaging and sound, the storywriting is great and the characters are acting reasonable and relatable in their roles.

(Or maybe my deduction is just wrong because I missed something crucial and the plothole that bothers me isn't even a thing)