LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Berkshire/South based tops, doms or switches into consensual non consent (cnc)

Hey there! So I am not good at reaching out to people, but I realise I need to be a bit more proactive in trying to find similar minded folk. Apologies for rambling in advance and I am 100% aware this is a long shot.

Long story short: I have an absolutely debilitating kink obsession with forced regression and forced feminization scenarios. At heart I’m not an adult baby, or even a sissy (though it’s an identity i’ve come to accept)…my biggest fantasy was always being turned into them though without having any say in the matter (seriously my kink library could basically be interpreted as just horror stories). Obviously, this is very hard to emulate safely, but the solution in my mind is:

1. To try and meet people who are into more dom/sub or master/slave relationships and want to explore a cnc agreement.

2. Alternatively, finding someone who wants someone to fuck with ? .

I’ve come to realise it’s really hard to find anyone who is into assuming control like that, especially when (as mentioned) I suck at approaching people*. My awful hope of waiting for them to come to me does not seem to have paid off.

Clearly I’d be a bit silly denying I like diapers, or dressing up at this stage. I have the photos and I bought the paraphernalia…but simply put I want someone else to be in control. I’ve gone through a few attempts doing this with online doms and its been fun, but I was kinda hoping to be able to take it a bit more seriously with the potential prospect of actually meeting my tormentor irl.

So as the header says - anyone here interested in consensual non consent? Feel free to dm me. Again very conscious this is a bit of a long shot. 

*for two reasons historically 1. I don’t like bothering people or being needy. 2. If I have to ask to be turned into a diaper using sissy I feel too in control/like it defeats the purpose ??