LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fantasy

I know that i've said before that i'm perfectly fine with my gf being separate from my diapers i've always wondered what it would be like if she was a ab/dl and happened to notice me and we found each other on here. I would imagine that it doesnt happen on here often but it would be pretty amazing..take the scare of telling her right out of it.

Huggiebaby

We are kinda put into a tough spot with this fetish. It is a very mixed blessing for most of us. We get to experience wonderful feelings and for some of us we get to experience a second sexual outlet (your sexual preference being the first). But the tough spot about this is that we have to eventually tell a loved one about this if we want to have a partner share our lifestyle. Pretty much if we hide this from a partner it can be bad for the relationship because hiding something this big from a lover can make a lot of issues. So if you want to tell your girl friend I would suggest that you wait until you are sure that you both love one another unconditionally. Don't wait too long because then she will question what else you could be potentially hiding from her. When will you know the time is right? Thats something only you yourself will know based upon your relationship with one another. When or if you tell her don't overwhelm her, tell her that your desires don't change who you are or your relationship and tell her that it is something that cannot be changed within you. While everything in her mind is trying to grasp this concept explain to her what it all means to be a diaper lover or adult baby, and don't push her into playing with you just yet. Give her time and make sure she understands that nothing between you two is going to change and let your relationship carry on as a normal couple. Every relationship is different and how she reacts and how you proceed beyond this point is entirely up to the both of you. Anyway thats how I told my wife, and it worked for us.

Brudda Voodu

Telling my wife was the best thing I have ever done. Fortunately I have a very loving wife who accepted it and is still very much in love with me. She has worn diapers with me on occasion but doesn't go after it actively. She's also very accepting of the roller coaster ride I go on with my emotions regarding diapers. I am always worried they will put a hamper in our relationship, but so far she promises it wont.

Coming out with this fetish was the best thing I have ever done as it has liberated me from the feelings of loneliness and it is nice to not have to hide anything anymore.

~Brian

I've often wondered the same thing too. Like what would it be like to meet another ab/dl in person or online here at DD and then hook up with them? Luckily I've got a g/f that supports me in my lifestyle, and at most occasions she enjoys certain parts of it as well since I've introduced them to her. But I doubt she'd find entertainment in the ab/dl activities that she does like in her own free time.