LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mw2

messybutt2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play MW2 and my Playstation gamer tag is Kamodofighter_76. Your more than welcome to add me and play with me because I mostly play Ground war, Invasion and DMZ. I also have an ABDL gaming group on MW.

• Like 3
On 5/30/2023 at 2:26 PM, Kawaharu said:

I play MW2 and my Playstation gamer tag is Kamodofighter_76. Your more than welcome to add me and play with me because I mostly play Ground war, Invasion and DMZ. I also have an ABDL gaming group on MW.

I mostly play ground war and hardcore tdm.  Unless my friends are one then it's warzone 

2 hours ago, messybutt2 said:

I mostly play ground war and hardcore tdm.  Unless my friends are one then it's warzone 

I mostly play DMZ

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Young1 said:

Same here im trying to get better but some days I just suck lol 

If you want to team up with me let me know. You can add me on Playstation. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I have Playstation 4

You can add me. My gamertag is Wallcrawler. I don't know if you already have me, but in case you don't there it is. Just FYI I don't have PlayStation Plus.

16 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

You can add me. My gamertag is Wallcrawler. I don't know if you already have me, but in case you don't there it is. Just FYI I don't have PlayStation Plus.

Yeah and You can add me as well.

• Like 1

I'll try to add yall later today.  I'm on pc.  Cod is a cross platform game so I should have no issues adding yall.  This is my twitch channel for when I stream.  The other is my Activision ID so u can add me as well. 

Screenshot_20230403_212849_Twitch.jpg

20230213_143800.jpg