LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

YT-channel with game play featuring diapered female characters after diaper mods

cathdiap

The Sims 4 content is pretty neat.

It's cool that some folks put in the time/energy to make content like this. I wonder if we will start seeing selectable adult baby characters that the developers actually put in the games. It doesn't seem like a huge stretch considering their are animal humanoids playable in multiple games. I'm not part of the furry community but if I was I would appreciate being able to play as a wolf or tiger or something like that.

Diaperedxtreme's content is great. Very detailed and high quality. I feel like a major game studio should hire this creator to direct major releases.

• 5 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 9:54 PM, safeandhappy said:

The Sims 4 content is pretty neat.

It's cool that some folks put in the time/energy to make content like this. I wonder if we will start seeing selectable adult baby characters that the developers actually put in the games. It doesn't seem like a huge stretch considering their are animal humanoids playable in multiple games. I'm not part of the furry community but if I was I would appreciate being able to play as a wolf or tiger or something like that.

Diaperedxtreme's content is great. Very detailed and high quality. I feel like a major game studio should hire this creator to direct major releases.

Haha thank you so much,

I hope you enjoy my content, I really enjoy creating them, I've just finished creating diaper pants mods for Trish and Lady in DMC 5.

A full game with ABDL themes would be very cool but unfortunately I don't think it will happen unless someone like Miley Cyrus pushes for it, haha

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiaperedXtreme said:

Haha thank you so much,

I hope you enjoy my content, I really enjoy creating them, I've just finished creating diaper pants mods for Trish and Lady in DMC 5.

A full game with ABDL themes would be very cool but unfortunately I don't think it will happen unless someone like Miley Cyrus pushes for it, haha

I really do enjoy your content. My favorite is when you put Abby's skin in place of a man. That's really clever since Abby is so gorgeous and beefy.

16 hours ago, DiaperedXtreme said:

Haha thank you so much,

can you consider doing some for the batman arkham series? id like to see harley quinn in diapers, batgirl too

30 minutes ago, DiaperedXtreme said:

Sorry, I guess you will have to watch more of my videos instead, haha.

Like this one of Aloy Diapered in Horizon:

are you telepathic?? i was thinking of seeing if there was one of aloy in diapers, in the only one of her games i played(because it was given by playstation for free, horizon zero dawn), someone needs to put these mods on ps4 games, is that possible?

3 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

are you telepathic?? i was thinking of seeing if there was one of aloy in diapers, in the only one of her games i played(because it was given by playstation for free, horizon zero dawn), someone needs to put these mods on ps4 games, is that possible?

Haha it's one of my skills yes 😂

I think only with jailbreaking your ps4, not to sure though I haven't looked into myself

On 6/17/2023 at 12:25 AM, thesahara said:

Planning to make some more street fighter 6 mods? 👀 

I plan to play around with a Cammy mod in the next few days but I'm not sure it will work and difficult to test without owning the game. I'm hoping it will work but can't guarantee

On 6/17/2023 at 3:19 PM, DiaperedXtreme said:

I plan to play around with a Cammy mod in the next few days but I'm not sure it will work and difficult to test without owning the game. I'm hoping it will work but can't guarantee

So if I gifted you the game that would help you pad up all the girls? 😆 

• Like 1
On 6/20/2023 at 3:16 AM, thesahara said:

So if I gifted you the game that would help you pad up all the girls? 😆 

It would help but I can't guarantee anything, with the movements and everything I need to see if I can make it so it doesn't tear or rip with every kick