LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What songs put you into little space?

nappy-cub

i love nursery rhymes! especially Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, and other old ones to bring me back to childhood, stuff from the wiggles and hi5 (australian childrens entertainers), new ones are good too, a bit too stimulating for my taste, but, baby shark is a banger

i also like childhood cartoon theme songs, franklin and friends, rollie pollie ollie. the little Einsteins theme song is a masterpiece.

i also like disney songs, the old ones like, ill make a man out of you - mulan, i just cant wait to be king- the lion king. new ones like, you're welcome - moana

cant forget the jungle book

♪♪The bare necessities of life will come to you

They'll come to you!♪♪
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, lil_stinkie said:

cant forget the jungle book

♪♪The bare necessities of life will come to you

They'll come to you!♪♪

Yay it's great hearing others like the soundtrack! I particularly enjoy Colonel Hathi's March! 

♪♪Hup, two, three, four

Keep it up, two three four!♪♪

• Like 3

Pretty much anything my Daddy sings to me whether it's a lullaby or a popular song. Nothing like cuddling in Daddy's arms and hearing the song but also feeling the vibration in His chest as He sings. Absolute and instant little space.

• Like 3

Hiii!

"Here comes the sun" by the Beatles i think as a group. Anyhow it throws me back to whene I was 4 or 5 in the summer, my older sister and her friend taking me with them to the beach in my mom's 64 or 65 or so red chevy 2. 

?‍♂️