LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced Regression?

Is it possible that there are adults forced to live their daily lives as babies?

I'm not talking about children or minors being punished by their parents to wear diapers (which is cruel), college kids being hazed, or those few adults who have been caught in schools pretending to be younger.

Could there be adults that are actually forcibly regressed (against their will)? Has there ever been any documented cases of this in real life?

14 hours ago, Baby 991 said:

Could there be adults that are actually forcibly regressed (against their will)?

@Baby 991

forcing an adult to do something against their will in the practical sense is illegal and immoral. the only way someone can actually force an adult to do something they don't want to do against their will, is to have legal custody or legal control over them, which in many cases even if that is true, adults are not forced to do anything they don't want to do, because they still have rights. Even so, there are plenty of agencies out there that are watchdog agencies, whose job it is is to make sure nothing is done against someone's well. There could be people who may be regressed against their will, but that in my mind is very rare, because anyone who does this and is found out about, would, would be subject to legal action.

14 hours ago, Baby 991 said:

Has there ever been any documented cases of this in real life?

if there are cases that are documented like this, I would hope that individuals who have been caught doing this to an adult against their will process Are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law possible. every adult male or female has every right to decide what is going to happen to them, and anyone forcing them to do anything against their will is illegal.

Fantasy is one thing: we can fantasize about things happening to ourselves or people doing things to ourselves, and we can also fantasize about trying to fight against, like Amazon's that are three times our size, and we try to get away from them or we try to reason with them or whatever. however this is based on storyplay and not on real life. The reality is is that there has been many situations where someone has been forced to do something against their will be because of the fact that they were unable to speak for themselves or they were too little to speak up. The reality is is there are many bad people in this world, who do really bad things to children and adults, which is why disabled adults are referred to as vulnerable adults because people with a lot more ability to do things on their behalf can manipulate their decisions or they can try to change their mind! if they have that much power over them, they can sometimes use their influence against them which is not A good idea.

I look at it this way: if you were living with somebody who is your guardian, your benefactor, or someone who is helping you because you lack the capacity to do it fully yourself, that is a fiduciary responsibility because you have the responsibility of caring for an individual within your household with the best of your ability and the best of intentions. this means that you give all you have to make sure that your family is taking care of as well as the charge that's under your care.  You should never absolutely never try to force somebody to do something against their will, such as forcefully regressing them or making them do something that they don't want to do. it is the responsibility of the caregiver to explain what is going on to individuals who still have the capacity to understand what is going on around them. they might not for example want to take something like medicine like medicine that doesn't help them, they might not like to take something that tastes bad, or something like that, but you should never try to forcefully regress anyone again against their will. remember that each person who is a caregiver also is how the countable by some sort of agency in the state level, and that state agency is responsible for checking on and maintaining contact with anyone that is taken care of Adults that may not be able to take care of themselves. this is the only situation where an adult would be under the care of a guardian, because they cannot do it themselves or they lack the capacity to understand what it is they are doing. Even so,, the responsibility of the caregiver is to make sure that no one tries to forcefully do anything or to try to manipulate them into doing something that they shouldn't do or the caregiver wants them to do which may be underhanded devious or against the law.

I bring this forward because in life there have been many instances where for example in my case, I was told that I needed to go to A rehab center for extended physical therapy this meant that I was staying there for a total of 14 weeks. I was told how wonderful it was, that I could swim every day, that I could meet a whole bunch of new friends, be able to do a lot of fun things, in addition to going to school and being able to do my therapy. it would be like a vacation like a club med!

unfortunately the club met atmosphere was far from what it actually was. If I didn't have my cognitive cognitive abilities an ability to understand what was going on around me, I would have never been able to survive. people were telling us what to do all the time, we had no choice in what we did when we did it, and we basically had to run around that place like a bunch of robots. Or you feel like a kid on a leash. The place was hell for me: and I've posted way too many times on how bad it was. this is why this particular posting hits me:  I was born in the 70s, a time when somebody could determine what was in the best interest of a child, talk to your parents, the parents agree, the parents tell the child that they have to do whatever the adults say, and regardless of what the adults say, they can get away with it because the kid is not believe, or is told to shut up, or is somehow kept quiet. in my case they would threaten me with actions if I told people certain things, even when they were the truth! when you have someone being forced to do things against their will it is not fun regardless whether you are an adult or a child. in reality, this is nothing more than abuse, which I suffered in many ways even though it wasn't too much physical abuse: it was psychological it was emotional, and it was terrible! this is why I think I became a diaper lover in some way because at least my diaper was there to help me when nobody else would.

that aside everybody has the right to be treated with respect, and I'm sure that you understand that and you're asking if there are any situations where an adult would be forcefully regressed. I don't find any practical reason for this in real life, but in a story of that of course that is totally different Period since we're talking about real life comment and we're talking about adults here, no I have not heard of many of these situations happening, but they probably did way back when and I mean like in the 60s or the 70s, when things were a lot different as far as the climate around us: when things were allowed to happen Without intervention or very little oversight. thank God that now that is not the case, and there are people who are taking care of vulnerable adults!

Brian

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Baby 991

forcing an adult to do something against their will in the practical sense is illegal and immoral. the only way someone can actually force an adult to do something they don't want to do against their will, is to have legal custody or legal control over them, which in many cases even if that is true, adults are not forced to do anything they don't want to do, because they still have rights. Even so, there are plenty of agencies out there that are watchdog agencies, whose job it is is to make sure nothing is done against someone's well. There could be people who may be regressed against their will, but that in my mind is very rare, because anyone who does this and is found out about, would, would be subject to legal action.

if there are cases that are documented like this, I would hope that individuals who have been caught doing this to an adult against their will process Are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law possible. every adult male or female has every right to decide what is going to happen to them, and anyone forcing them to do anything against their will is illegal.

Fantasy is one thing: we can fantasize about things happening to ourselves or people doing things to ourselves, and we can also fantasize about trying to fight against, like Amazon's that are three times our size, and we try to get away from them or we try to reason with them or whatever. however this is based on storyplay and not on real life. The reality is is that there has been many situations where someone has been forced to do something against their will be because of the fact that they were unable to speak for themselves or they were too little to speak up. The reality is is there are many bad people in this world, who do really bad things to children and adults, which is why disabled adults are referred to as vulnerable adults because people with a lot more ability to do things on their behalf can manipulate their decisions or they can try to change their mind! if they have that much power over them, they can sometimes use their influence against them which is not A good idea.

I look at it this way: if you were living with somebody who is your guardian, your benefactor, or someone who is helping you because you lack the capacity to do it fully yourself, that is a fiduciary responsibility because you have the responsibility of caring for an individual within your household with the best of your ability and the best of intentions. this means that you give all you have to make sure that your family is taking care of as well as the charge that's under your care.  You should never absolutely never try to force somebody to do something against their will, such as forcefully regressing them or making them do something that they don't want to do. it is the responsibility of the caregiver to explain what is going on to individuals who still have the capacity to understand what is going on around them. they might not for example want to take something like medicine like medicine that doesn't help them, they might not like to take something that tastes bad, or something like that, but you should never try to forcefully regress anyone again against their will. remember that each person who is a caregiver also is how the countable by some sort of agency in the state level, and that state agency is responsible for checking on and maintaining contact with anyone that is taken care of Adults that may not be able to take care of themselves. this is the only situation where an adult would be under the care of a guardian, because they cannot do it themselves or they lack the capacity to understand what it is they are doing. Even so,, the responsibility of the caregiver is to make sure that no one tries to forcefully do anything or to try to manipulate them into doing something that they shouldn't do or the caregiver wants them to do which may be underhanded devious or against the law.

I bring this forward because in life there have been many instances where for example in my case, I was told that I needed to go to A rehab center for extended physical therapy this meant that I was staying there for a total of 14 weeks. I was told how wonderful it was, that I could swim every day, that I could meet a whole bunch of new friends, be able to do a lot of fun things, in addition to going to school and being able to do my therapy. it would be like a vacation like a club med!

unfortunately the club met atmosphere was far from what it actually was. If I didn't have my cognitive cognitive abilities an ability to understand what was going on around me, I would have never been able to survive. people were telling us what to do all the time, we had no choice in what we did when we did it, and we basically had to run around that place like a bunch of robots. Or you feel like a kid on a leash. The place was hell for me: and I've posted way too many times on how bad it was. this is why this particular posting hits me:  I was born in the 70s, a time when somebody could determine what was in the best interest of a child, talk to your parents, the parents agree, the parents tell the child that they have to do whatever the adults say, and regardless of what the adults say, they can get away with it because the kid is not believe, or is told to shut up, or is somehow kept quiet. in my case they would threaten me with actions if I told people certain things, even when they were the truth! when you have someone being forced to do things against their will it is not fun regardless whether you are an adult or a child. in reality, this is nothing more than abuse, which I suffered in many ways even though it wasn't too much physical abuse: it was psychological it was emotional, and it was terrible! this is why I think I became a diaper lover in some way because at least my diaper was there to help me when nobody else would.

that aside everybody has the right to be treated with respect, and I'm sure that you understand that and you're asking if there are any situations where an adult would be forcefully regressed. I don't find any practical reason for this in real life, but in a story of that of course that is totally different Period since we're talking about real life comment and we're talking about adults here, no I have not heard of many of these situations happening, but they probably did way back when and I mean like in the 60s or the 70s, when things were a lot different as far as the climate around us: when things were allowed to happen Without intervention or very little oversight. thank God that now that is not the case, and there are people who are taking care of vulnerable adults!

Brian

Right. That is what I was referring to. Not people playing out a fantasy. Cases where this happens in real life which, yes, would be illegal and immoral.

• Like 1

I would think there may be some out there but it won’t be reported or documented.

Now as one who would not mind someone babying me and make it feel like I don’t have control I would expect there are some of those for sure.

Loosing control of one’s life Is definitely part of the BDSM world but probably doesn’t involve adult babies often 

• Like 2