LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mischief's Predicament (Original and Cell Shades Versions)

Panther Cub

It hasn't been easy for little Mischief. He used to be a "suave" and "roguish" international criminal with a cavalier attitude, and now here he is on another world of talking anthropomorphic animal people, as a baby that has just learned how to toddle, under the loving and ever watchful eyes of his new "Mommy" and "Daddy". He might have an easier time manipulating them, if they weren't fully aware of his previous life. So when he does things like escape from his crib and playpens, swipe wallets, set up a soda speak-easy at daycare, and even hotwired the family car; they weren't too surprised. Not believing in spanking, they have come up with more... "creative" methods for correcting his flagrant delinquent behavior.

Like adorable and more "feminine" outfits, or leaving him at the mercy of his slightly older cousin, Emma, who excitedly views Mischief as a surrogate baby sister to dress up, have tea parties with, and even practice using make-up when her Mommy is distracted.

(In my quest to better my arting, I drew some inspiration from Reva_the_Scarf 's style! I feel I am getting closer to making my own style something I feel more confident about!)

I decided to go back and touch up my pic with my first ever attempt at cell shading! It's not perfect, but I'm feeling proud! ❤️

1670918718.panthercub_unsure.png

Unsure.png

• Like 2