LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Baby Gage

Hello…

I’ve been on here for a month or so, but never did this…

im a lifetime diaper lover and newly out little boy, that’s five at heart… I’m much older in real life! Lol

i really don’t know what I’m looking for, as I’ve never shared my diaper secret…

I like the idea of a daddy and/or big brother… but open to most things… I don’t judge people…

im just a big ole country teddy bear with a big heart that loves a good cuddle! Come say hi! I won’t bite! Lol

• Like 1

Hi Baby Gage, and welcome. It’s nice to meet you, and glad you decided to say hello. Don’t worry to much, sometimes you find what you weren’t sure you were looking for. You have lots of good likeminded people here, so grab your high chair, and pull it on over, bring your sippy cup too! Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Baby Gage, and welcome. It’s nice to meet you, and glad you decided to say hello. Don’t worry to much, sometimes you find what you weren’t sure you were looking for. You have lots of good likeminded people here, so grab your high chair, and pull it on over, bring your sippy cup too! Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Thank u! I’m really nervous about this… wasn’t [That site].com the one who started this? Or was it diapers4me? Seeker was the first abdl, I ever saw! 

so, what’s ur diaper story? ?

39 minutes ago, tigercub59 said:

Hello

Hi there! Sorry, I’m still learning to navigate on here!?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Baby Gage said:

Thank u! I’m really nervous about this… wasn’t [That site].com the one who started this? Or was it diapers4me? Seeker was the first abdl, I ever saw! 

so, what’s ur diaper story? ?

Hi there! Sorry, I’m still learning to navigate on here!?

I can understand being nervous. But I think in a short time, you can get past that. That’s why, I tell all the new people, to “relax, have fun and enjoy”.
I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking about the website? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Baby Gage said:

Hello…

I’ve been on here for a month or so, but never did this…

im a lifetime diaper lover and newly out little boy, that’s five at heart… I’m much older in real life! Lol

i really don’t know what I’m looking for, as I’ve never shared my diaper secret…

I like the idea of a daddy and/or big brother… but open to most things… I don’t judge people…

im just a big ole country teddy bear with a big heart that loves a good cuddle! Come say hi! I won’t bite! Lol

Welcome and huge big squishy cuddles. Thank you for your introduction, and please don't be scared. Your blankie and Teddy will protect you from all the nasties, and on this site, as you will find, we talk about all sorts of things - so if you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask. We are here to help you.

Also - there are a few members here also from The Lone Star State, as well as from the other side of the pond... so join in, as @AbabeBill said, pull your high chair over, bring your bottle / sippy cup, and have fun.

In relation to your question to @ababebill "Whats your diaper state...", if you, with your mouse, roll over the name of a member and click on their name, it will bring you to a new page where the profile of that member is visible - like your own. Most of those type of questions that you asked is answered there.

• Like 1

Hiii!

And welcome! If you have any questions my PM/DM (What ever you call it)is always open to anybody. I'm very open (to a fault sometimes) will talk about anything. 

?‍♂️

• Like 1