LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pick and make me use my diapers or abuse it

Here I have a list of all my current diapers:Paw Patrol Pull Ups (Old Design only Rubble and New Ones) One Singular Goodnites Assurance Briefs Assurance Bed Pads (Can Fit into a Diaper or as an outer layer) 2 Depends for Men Pull Up Walmart Brand Male Pull Up Assurance Shields (lost the belt but can make something out of it) Depends for Men Guards Pamper Night Time Diapers Prevail Pull Ups and Diaper Liners (Can make something real thick and last a long time) and Pink Small Medical Briefs. 

And I’m letting you guys pick what diapers I wear and how I use them I can do tasks enemas,suppository’s stuff like that. 

Have fun and go wild and let your imagination run wild 

You need to feel your wetness! ? You might try using a real cloth diaper, or something cloth inside your disposable. Cloth baby diapers, are good to put inside diapers as stuffers. If you can find some, and do that, or any cloth material will do. Plastic pants are a nice item to have for this too, if you can get some. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

You need to feel your wetness! ? You might try using a real cloth diaper, or something cloth inside your disposable. Cloth baby diapers, are good to put inside diapers as stuffers. If you can find some, and do that, or any cloth material will do. Plastic pants are a nice item to have for this too, if you can get some. 

I often use a cloth baby diaper as a booster for my disposable diaper. A great way to feel wet, yet secure and socially presentable.

• Like 1