LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello guys! As promised, here is the second short story. Again, it has been written in less than an hour and has'nt been proofred properly, so forgive the probable mistakes. As always, comments and opinions are well apreciated. Enjoy!

Little Hen

“Stack the bwock higwew, we want to make a castle with a biiiig towew!” Marilyn heard from beside her.

She crawled a few feet forward towards the centre of the room, hoping to find more blocks laying down on the muti-coloured foamy daycare playmat, but all that remained were just a few of them, scattered between rattles and teething rings.

Frustrated, she slowly turned back. The huge diaper taped around her waist didn’t allow her much space of manouver, but she was unfortunately used to it. Mommy had stuffed her butt with three suppositories before bringing her to the daycare that day. Said it was part of her costume.

After two years of diaper-enforced imprisonment under the thumb of the Amazons, she had someway got past the humiliation of being seen all diapered up in public. But that day brought her to a new low…

She hated Halloween. The giants took advantage of the festivity to dress their Little captives in outfits even more humiliating than usual.

Around her were at least fifteen of them. Dressed as princesses, devils, mummies, all with their padded butt on usual display. Because costumes or not, an Amazons rarely missed the opportunity to show off their prisoner’s diapered condition to the world.

She really could use some more blocks, building something always helped time pass faster, it also kept her mind off what was going around her, and the humiliation she had to endure daily.

But there weren’t any to be seen. All the toys were already being claimed by the other Littles playing in the area around her. And it was not possible to leave to get some more, since all the Mommies were sat down in circle around them, providing a wall of giant-sized legs that was impossible to overcome.

She heard them all around. They were chuckling talking about how cute each other’s Littles looked in their silly costumes, how well the diaper brands adapted to their outfit, exchanging advices and narrating episodes about their padded pets.

Sighing, Marilyn finally reached her friend Lilliana. The 25-year old-girl had it easy today. Her Mommy had her dressed in a light purple princess dress, completed by a plastic tiara and earrings, which, humiliating as it was, at least reached past her knees, allowing the dress to cover her purple plastic diaper entirely, when she was standing up at least.

Marilyn’s Mommy had reserved her a much worse treatment today. She had dressed her in what looked like a hen costume, with a white t-shirt with fluffy synthetic wings attached, no bottom cover was deemed necessary for her, just a huge pristine-white diaper that was supposed to keep her from walking straight, forcing her to a wobbly waddling. Unfortunately, Mommy’s calculations were not right, the diaper was too thick for her to be walking, it barely allowed her to do more than a few staps before collapsing, but Mommy had said that she looked too adorable and had opted for keeping it.

The humiliating outfit was completed by a red crest circlet over her head, it had a beak-shaped pacifier too that Mommy had luckily not inflated, but she had been pretty clear it had better not leave her mouth and ruin the perfect composition.

“There are no blocks no more” Marilyn mumbled around her pacifier “What if we built a…” she tried saying before stopping.

“Mewilyn awr you awlight? Lilliana said, looking concerned

But the girl wasn’t listening. The strongest cramp she had ever experienced in her entire life had just hit her. She could feel it rushing through her abdomen. A wave of fear washed over her, sweat already forming on her forehead. What was happening to her?

With an inhumane effort, she managed to stand up and waddle full-speed towards Mommy. If there was something wrong with her, she was the best person who could help her.

“Mommyyyyyy!” she called, hurrying towards the sitting amazon, before another cramp hit her, making her lose her balance and knocking her on all fours, feeling the ominous rumbling of her lower belly.

Once the pain had stopped, she immediately started crawling towards Mommy, grabbing the hem of her dress near her ankles.

“Mommy help! I’m not feeling well!” she gasped, confused, just before another wave of pain manifested. She was sweating profusely now.

“Oh my god I hadn’t seen her yet” the voice of another amazon woman near Mommy chimed “She looks so cuute in that little hen costume!”

“She does, doesn’t she?” Mommy proudly smiled down at her, grasping the little beneath her armpits, steadying her in a stand-up position. “And now the costume is almost complete, since my little hen is about to make a nice egg for Mommy”

Marilyn’s eyes widened at the merciless smile of the amazon woman. A wave of embarrassment washed over her and she felt her cheeks burning red when she saw all the grown-ups attention pointed towards her.

“Is Mommy right Marilyn? Are you making an egg?” said one woman

“oh she’s adorable, she looks just like a little hen!” said another

“Noooo…” Marilyn managed to scream, letting her pacifier fall to the ground, but it was too late. She body was already disobeying her commands, she felt her knees bending, her face scrunching as another, stronger cramp hit her.

She let out a pitiful moan, thinking about the show she was providing. Red-faced, squatting down, grunting, her fluffy wings swatting up and down as she waved her arms trying to control the overwhelming painful sensation.

After a few seconds, she just surrendered. Her knees bent more in a full squat, the back of her diaper touching the ground as she gave a strong push, feeling the bulky garment already expand below her, the ball of sticky mess pushing her down some more with its weight, causing a visible bulge stand out in the back of her diaper.    

She remained like this, grunting and moaning for a full minute, experiencing the longest mess she had ever made since Mommy had adopted her. When she was done, opened her eyes only to see the smiling faces of a dozen on amazons around her, who had amusingly witnessed her plight.

Desperate, she immediately buried her face between Mommy’s legs, crying, hoping to disappear from that wretched place.

“Laying eggs sure is hard work” she heard Mommy’s voice above her, accompanied by the laughs of the women around, as the Amazon gave her soft strokes of her back to calm her down. 

She didn’t know how much time she spent like that, her face buried between the folds of Mommy’s dress, feeling the Amazon’s giant hand scratching her hair and the warm stickiness of the mess emanating towards her lower buttocks.

“Awww…. She must be tired! Did she have a good night sleep?”

“My my… all that fuss just over a stinky diaper? Hel little bottom must be aching for a paddling. I had the same problem with my girl, but after the first few spankings she quickly got over all this melodramatic behaviour”

Melody slowly raised her head, squinting at the sudden light. Her bottom had already started itching. She looked up at Mommy, a pleading expression in her eyes, hope the giant would have mercy on her.

“Mommy…” she meekly said, pointing at her enormous diaper that was now sporting an evident bulge

Mommy gave her an amused smile, helping her settling back on her two feet. Her legs were shaky after the whole experience, it also didn’t help that she must have wet her diaper too, since it had gotten much more swollen.

“What is it angel? what’s the matter with my baby girl?”

“Uhm…” she mumbled.

She had to be careful now, this was not the moment to make mommy angry, in there was any. In front of all her friends she was able to spank her to unconsciousness if she made her look bad with disrespectful behaviour.

“I…” she whimpered, tears of humiliation already moistening her eyes “I made a poopy… change me?”

Mommy smiled among the chuckles of the other amazons

“I see my little hen has made a biig egg for her Mommy”

“Yes Mommy and…”

“And” Mommy interrupted, her tone shifting to a slightly more severe “I think my little hen needs to hatch her egg for a few hours at least. We don’t want to ruin your costume now that’s complete right?”

“Yes but… Mhphhhh” Marylin tried to speak, before Mommy picked her pacifier up from the floor and with a rapid movement shoved the nipple inside her mouth, inflating it, leaving her silenced and effectively completing her costume with the beak-shaped pacifier.

The Little whimpered, stomping one foot, her face already turning back with frustration

“Now, my little hen better go play with her friends, before Mommy decides she needs her bottom warmed-up to better hatch her egg” Mommy said in a cheering tone, grabbing her by the ankle and turning her to face the rest of the playground, sealing her statement with a firm spank on her padded butt, that made the Little lose her balance and drop on all fours.

Tears dripping on the daycare’s playmat, wings fluttering up and down as she hurried to follow her Mommy’s orders, the bulge in the back of her diaper comically swinging back and forth, the little hen returned to play with her friends.     

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

After reading about Halloween in the diaper dimension, I wonder if any of the Amazons ever dress up as babies even for like Halloween costumes contests? 

Very good short story. 

• Like 1

Great short story!

On 12/4/2022 at 11:29 AM, Guilend said:

After reading about Halloween in the diaper dimension, I wonder if any of the Amazons ever dress up as babies even for like Halloween costumes contests?

I seriously doubt it, given that nobody wants to be treated like a baby there. That'd be like someone dressed up as a terrorist or a dog (on all fours)...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Great short story!

I seriously doubt it, given that nobody wants to be treated like a baby there. That'd be like someone dressed up as a terrorist or a dog (on all fours)...

I never thought of it like that. You’re probably right. The only time I see an Amazon in diapers or dressed like a baby outside of being punished either by a parent or boss is maybe hazing in college or a university or maybe a dare. 

• Like 1
On 12/4/2022 at 5:29 PM, Guilend said:

Very good short story. 

As DiaperedPrince said, dressing up as a baby could be interpreted as a sign of immaturity, which in the DiaperDimension, is never a good thing :P  thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

On 12/5/2022 at 5:36 PM, YourDiapersCute said:

Amazing short story. Very well done.

Thank you! I thought it was a little too rough since I didn't proofred it, but I'm glad a lot of people liked it.

21 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Great short story!

Thanks a lot! I saw you recovered some of my older stuff, unfortunately I've found that I'm not very good with long stories, I tend to start writing without a clear idea of where the story is headed, so I immancably leave them not completed. I'm having a lot of fun with these shorts, simpler ideas, easy and quicker to put on paper. 

16 hours ago, Neo Anderson said:

Loved this! For a moment I thought she was going to lay actual eggs (or at least poop formed into eggs). Thought the suppositories had been especially devious.

Well, that would have been diabolical. I've thought for a moment to make the suppositories so she produced egg-shaped poo, but that would be too much of a bad parenting, and the Amazons care about their Littles  :angel_not:

14 hours ago, The dark dweller said:

I saw you recovered some of my older stuff, unfortunately I've found that I'm not very good with long stories, I tend to start writing without a clear idea of where the story is headed, so I immancably leave them not completed. I'm having a lot of fun with these shorts, simpler ideas, easy and quicker to put on paper. 

Yep these shorts have been great, but it'd be even better if you picked up Day in the Life again at some point! Hadn't read a story of that style (which I particularly enjoy) in forever!

• 2 months later...