LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting to be Incontinent but Feeling Guilty

You're in the perfect position to make diapers a permanent part of your life. You're young, in school, and have already shown signs that they would improve your life. Don't feel like you're taking advantage of the system, I oversee the detention wing of a major hospital and for the most part, the inmates/patients are trying to get every free thing they can (especially drugs). These people will never contribute to society and we send them for 6 figure surgeries and continuous care all the time

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you!!! I'm not in the financial place right now to afford being diapered all the time, but I believe when I go to grad school I will be. ❤️ For now I wear when I can and it makes me happy. ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kittengirl173 said:

Thank you!!! I'm not in the financial place right now to afford being diapered all the time, but I believe when I go to grad school I will be. ❤️ For now I wear when I can and it makes me happy. ?

@kittengirl173

the most important thing regardless of what happens is that you remain happy with your decision. I don't see any problem with your decision to wear diapers at times that you think are necessary and appropriate, nor do I see any Problem wearing diapers at a later time. The most important thing is that you are able to deal with a situation that you deal with in an appropriate manner. part of my problem is is that I am incontinent and disabled And I've always been a diaper lover from the time that I was eight years old. I always was worried that something would happen or somebody would think that it was crazy or silly, and that's why I would always try to Downplay something common because you never know who the heck would find out about something that you were thinking about if you say it to the wrong person, and then they would end up making a big deal out of it.

I believe you have made the decision that makes sense for you. Just remember to be yourself and not to worry, because you do have a legitimate reason for wearing diapers regardless of what somebody else may think or what somebody else may believe. Part of the issue for me when I made a decision was was it something that made sense to me, and after I determined that I was having problems with accidents and IBS and diverticulitis and incontinence, it made perfect sense. And then once I realized that I was wearing diapers because of incontinence, it was also helping me with other feelings and issues that I was dealing with, because I like diapers for whatever reason. Because I'm incontinent and a diaper lover, these issues are solved, and I'm not really worried anymore. the problem is is there are so many people that deal with stigma based on what other people think or what other people believe, and stigmas can be turned into the most ugliest things, and send and since we were kids we are probably brainwashed to say that diapers were terrible awful very bad things that nobody would nobody would want to touch with a 10 foot post. The problem is that there are many people that wear diapers on a daily basis in their legitimate reasons for wearing them and needing them. some of them are medical some of them psychological emotional Or for comfort reasons, but there are but there are good reasons for wearing diapers, not only that thing is that you have to be comfortable with the decision that you make and you have to be comfortable within your own skin. If you are comfortable with your decision, it's a lot easier to be able to deal with it and roll forward with it and make it happen. I know that I ended up spending many a night in 2018 and 2019 wondering whether I should make the decision that I did, And in 2018 talk to my doctor: when he got done talking to me he told me all I had to do was to tell him that I needed them diapers that is, And he would make sure that happened. When I ended up going through the process, I realize that the diapers they were giving me weren't really diapers, and they were just pull ups, and they weren't strong enough to be able to withstand a full on release. After that, I was able to get the diapers that I needed, because I was able to prove that I tried everything else 1st and it wasn't even helping me.

When you are in continent like me, you always have to be cognizant of how much things cost, And you always have to make sure that you have what you need when you need it. since I have Medicaid covering what absolutely need, and it works for me, they are willing to cover it, so I get my diapers my boosters and my underpads covered from Medicaid, But sometimes I wonder weather diapers will be readily easily available, or whether they will be as hard to get as oil or other fuel choice. Because of inflation, they can raise prices on anything, but my main concern is that hopefully they don't raise prices on diapers and other incontinent supplies people need simply because they can, because some people do need them, And if we're using them every day and we have a medical reasoning we should be able to get them at a halfway decent price, And not only that be able to get halfway decent product, and not something that wouldn't even hold a half a cup of urine. a diaper is to be used, and should be able to hold whatever you are trying to release, and you shouldn't have to worry about somebody that is totally incontinent both ways with no control, because a diaper that is designed for that type of purpose is a lot easier to deal with and can deal with what you need to release.

I wish you luck in whatever endeavors you are dealing with! I know that it can be hard sometimes when you feel guilty about things, but my main concern was my comfort my safety my security my sanity and my and my ability to accept that I have an issue that must be dealt with, And the easiest way to deal with incontinence is to wear diapers. far too often, they want to throw you to a urologist or other particular professional, test the heck out of you, and then try to give you all these medicines and other things, when the easiest way to deal with it is just to put diapers to the test. There are a lot of different medicines that they make nowadays, there's a lot of things that have side effects, but there is not really a bad side effect to incontinence If you know how to handle it.

Good luck and keep us advised!

Brian

• Like 1