LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stellar Intro

Stellar

Hi yall! My name is Ren but Stellar is fine. Male, 36, from Southern USA. 6'5...tall and thin. I have dabbled with diapers off and on. Would like to consistently wear them more often rather than just every now and then and get more in to the interest. My family is very religious and for sure would never approve of my diaper interest...so it's a stellar secret! shhh!

I enjoy gaming, jigsaw puzzles and eating! Who doesn't enjoy eating though? Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday partially for that reason. Generally very active outside. In real life I am a quiet person and keep to myself a lot of the time. I prefer listening and observing rather than being the center of attention. Would be stellar to explore and interact here if you will have me. ?

• Like 1
  • Stellar changed the title to Stellar Intro

Hi Stellar, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. You have lots of good likeminded people here. And, we won’t say a word to any of your family. If you have questions, just ask. You just grab a high chair, pull it close, and make yourself at home. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 3