LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I like to be talked down to.

Little Cub Pants

I discovered that in little space what makes me feel REALLY Little is being talked down to like a baby. It's NOT the same thing as being teased, it's more like playfully insulting someone. For example, I make a big fudgy wudgy in my diaper and Mommy comes in and says, "still acting like a BABY are we"?! While changing my diaper. Or "You're such a BIG BABY!"??? I love to be talked down to like that! It makes me feel SO LITTLE on the inside!?♥️??♥️??

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 6:01 PM, Little Spider said:

I discovered that in little space what makes me feel REALLY Little is being talked down to like a baby. It's NOT the same thing as being teased, it's more like playfully insulting someone. For example, I make a big fudgy wudgy in my diaper and Mommy comes in and says, "still acting like a BABY are we"?! While changing my diaper. Or "You're such a BIG BABY!"??? I love to be talked down to like that! It makes me feel SO LITTLE on the inside!?♥️??♥️??

My wife became my caregiver when I experienced a debilitating emotional collapse many years ago. We were childless but powerful maternal instincts emerged and a mother/child dynamic evolved re-defined our marriage. 

She didn't exactly talk down to me but she begin to refer to herself in the third person as "Mommy". For example: "Mommy is going to the store" or "Be a good boy help Mommy  bring in the groceries" or "Didn't Mommy tell you not to do that?"

She became a mother figure to me and it's natural for me to address her as "Mommy"

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, VisaT said:

My wife became my caregiver when I experienced a debilitating emotional collapse many years ago. We were childless but powerful maternal instincts emerged and a mother/child dynamic evolved re-defined our marriage. 

She didn't exactly talk down to me but she begin to refer to herself in the third person as "Mommy". For example: "Mommy is going to the store" or "Be a good boy help Mommy  bring in the groceries" or "Didn't Mommy tell you not to do that?"

She became a mother figure to me and it's natural for me to address her as "Mommy"

Does she change your Diapees too?!??????♥️??? Like, "Did you make a doo-doo In your diaper for Mommy"?!?

@Little Spider

7 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Does she change your Diapees too?!??????♥️??? Like, "Did you make a doo-doo In your diaper for Mommy"?!?

I am sure that @VisaT 's relationship dynamic may be a tad bit different than many others, but I would assume that if his wife is his Mommy in this dynamic, and he is describing this dynamic, that she would be doing diaper changes and taking care of him as necessary. When you are dealing with traumatic situations that are debilitating, sometimes you have to lean on other people to help you. one time I had a major problem, and it wasn't too bad as a situation, but whatever it was, it rocked me to my core. this was in 1996 I believe. I had a run in with my, and she she was quite controlling and manipulative. she thought that she was in control of the relationship, and was ordering me around like I didn't even have a choice. telling me that I didn't need this, I didn't need that or I better do this or I better do that.

The problem is is that I fell in love with her, and then I realized after a while because of good people that she was just a manipulative little fool.  I had to make the decision after talking to my Parents and my colleagues, that I was not happy, and I just needed some advice on how to take care of the problem. one day, she had come home and I had come home after a long day of being at some Being at some sort of a meeting at the southern part of Vermont. I came in and she was not happy, she wouldn't even talk to me, and she was gone. she left me this long note and was complaining to me about things that were going on. she didn't come to me and tell me directly to my face because she couldn't, she stated because I wouldn't listen. in our case both of us weren't listening to anything each other says, but it put in me in a position where all of my safety locks came on, and I told my body that I can't deal with this anymore. I then made a call home, insisting that someone come get me, because I was unable to function in my own unit, because all of my ability to function within a unit when my health is in danger was gone.

So I went to the doctor that Monday, after coming home To my parents house that weekend. I was so badly involved in whatever was going on that I had severe jockitch, and I was dealing with a severe rash for some reason. I was so scared and nervous that things weren't the same as they were. I needed help and I needed it bad. so I decided that I was going to stay home and I stayed there for a month and a half, I didn't even come back home. when I finally did, I realized that I could not deal with this dynamic and I asked my landlords to help me to eliminate the problem period they came through, she had to leave, and then everything calmed down. it was so bad that I was on phenobarbital because I couldn't even stand in my own apartment anymore!

if there was any type of a situation where being a baby or an adult baby would've been optimum would have been right here! when you can't even function because something really bothers you, or really guts you to the core, making you feel weak, making you self reset, or make You think twice about everything that you ever did, something is wrong. I knew that I needed to be home in this condition because people around me that loved me that cared for me would always be there for me, and sometimes what the best thing you realizes that in a situation like this, you may not want Hear something that is important, but you need to hear it. during that continuing stay at home, I was able to reevaluate my life and dump the junk a month A month after I came back.

@VisaT 's Relationship evolved because he needed help. his wife began treating him the way she does because he needed the help. Sometimes the hardest thing to admit is when you think there's something wrong but you can't figure out what it is and you're not able to say that something needs to change period in my case, I was so distraught that I Barely stand in my own unit saying nothing about wanting to be there. I knew I knew I needed to be home with my mother just like anybody else who has been hit with trauma. mothers and fathers usually know how to take care of situations, and I was darn lucky that in my situation I had My family, my brothers, my father, my grandparents and others. they were able to help me understand that I don't need to live like this, and I got sick of being sick at home. 

In his dynamic, @VisaT Is safe is loved and Is taken care of. When I needed to go home because I didn't feel right, it was like pushing the emergency button and returning to home base and hitting the reset. I knew I needed to leave and I knew I needed to go away and get away from all of the trauma and all of the bad things. he might not have been able to get away from the bad things that he was dealing with, but his wife being his Mommy was the one thing that was solid in his life to help him get through it. Sometimes they say, and this is the truth I don't know why it feels this way but it is:

sometimes the best way to help someone heal is to bring them all the way down aim to babyhood or toddlerhood, Treat them just like a baby or a toddler for an extended period of time, and then allow them to grow up slowly. I'm not sure why this seems to be such a good idea, but it certainly does make sense Make sense. when you have a bad trauma that you're dealing with, you don't want to tough to deal with that trauma, but you end up having flash backs and other things happen, as long as you have someone who is willing to be there and be a rock when you can't be the strong one, that to me means that you are able to be The one who is being taken care of, one that doesn't have to worry about things, all they have to do is worry about getting better, while somebody else watches out for your welfare and make sure that you are taken care of well!

Brian

• Like 1