LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello there everyone

my name I go by is Crescent, I'm Male and been a ABDL for quite a long time now, I've wanted to make other ABDL friends for as long but it has been a struggle so I tried this website. I like playing video games and watching cartoons and can talk forever if you get me on the right topic.

I dream of living as a Adult baby with toys,paci, crib and anything else you can think of along with having a big want of affection and a Caregiver and Adult baby siblings. so yeah I hope we can get along

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, CrescentDaydream said:

my name I go by is Crescent, I'm Male and been a ABDL for quite a long time now, I've wanted to make other ABDL friends for as long but it has been a struggle so I tried this website. I like playing video games and watching cartoons and can talk forever if you get me on the right topic.

I dream of living as a Adult baby with toys,paci, crib and anything else you can think of along with having a big want of affection and a Caregiver. so yeah I hope we can get along

It sounds like you and me have a lot in common buddy. If you want to chat about that stuff, don't be afraid to PM me. It's always open! And we actually have a chat room here on this website, just in case you didn't know! I really look forward to getting to know you. See you soon! BIG HUGS!?♥️???♥️??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

It sounds like you and me have a lot in common buddy. If you want to chat about that stuff, don't be afraid to PM me. It's always open! And we actually have a chat room here on this website, just in case you didn't know! I really look forward to getting to know you. See you soon! BIG HUGS!?♥️???♥️??

I'm glad to hear that, and yeah I would love to talk to you! and thanks for the advice on the chat I will check that out and I don't mind if you wanna PM me too and wanna get to know you and BIG HUGS to you too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ :) :) :D 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CrescentDaydream said:

I'm glad to hear that, and yeah I would love to talk to you! and thanks for the advice on the chat I will check that out and I don't mind if you wanna PM me too and wanna get to know you and BIG HUGS to you too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ :) :) :D 

Excellent! Right now I'm writing my thoughts on an movie that I saw tonight. But as soon as I get a chance to talk with you I will! You sound really cool, and I hope you make lots of friends here!???♥️?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Excellent! Right now I'm writing my thoughts on an movie that I saw tonight. But as soon as I get a chance to talk with you I will! You sound really cool, and I hope you make lots of friends here!???♥️?

Sound good to me! you sounds really cool too and thanks so much I hope you can too! :) :D❤️ 

• Like 1

Hi Crescent, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come in, be comfy, lots of likeminded people. Pull up a high chair, and grab your favorite bottle. Any questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Crescent, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come in, be comfy, lots of likeminded people. Pull up a high chair, and grab your favorite bottle. Any questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Thank you for the warm welcoming it means a lot to me! and I hope to enjoy my time here too and a highchair and bottle would be nice XP

• Like 2