LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training to have stress incontinence

I am going for full diaper dependence but over the past several years I have searched, more than once, on this topic. Every search, would turn up empty. So tell me, if someone wanted to have stress incontinence, how would they do that? I am talking about leakage when they sneeze, cough, laugh, or exercise.  My guess-many months of untraining until the muscle has weakened would do it but I have another theory. As I have started untraining, I make sure to push a little when doing anything that may strain my pelvic muscles. As a result I don't think much about it. I cough, I pee. I fart, I pee. I laugh, I pee. I haven't gotten sneezing down yet. I am asking this for my own curiosity but also just so there is a discussion for anyone lurking (as I have done for several years) to be able to read about.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Diapersarecool1 said:

I am going for full diaper dependence but over the past several years I have searched, more than once, on this topic. Every search, would turn up empty. So tell me, if someone wanted to have stress incontinence, how would they do that? I am talking about leakage when they sneeze, cough, laugh, or exercise.  My guess-many months of untraining until the muscle has weakened would do it but I have another theory. As I have started untraining, I make sure to push a little when doing anything that may strain my pelvic muscles. As a result I don't think much about it. I cough, I pee. I fart, I pee. I laugh, I pee. I haven't gotten sneezing down yet. I am asking this for my own curiosity but also just so there is a discussion for anyone lurking (as I have done for several years) to be able to read about.

@Diapersarecool1

the best way to train for incontinence, is to simply decide one day that you are going to become diaper dependent. Once you make that decision, you end up making sure you have all your supplies diapers disposal system disposal bags wipes powder topicals, and everything else that you think that you need. All of these things will cost money, so you'll have to have those available, because you will find that once you decide to go down this road, you start walking down the road and at the end of the road, you will probably get what you want, but it will come at a price: you will no longer have control over your bladder, or your bowels, which means that you will be releasing whatever you're holding whenever you feel it. You must be prepared for this eventuality because that is what you are working toward.

once you decide that the day has come that you are going to start wearing diapers, you get rid of all of your underwear, and then you make a commitment that diapers are the way you are going to go. The trick is that you are going to train your body that using a diaper is the proper way to handle waste management. This means that you stay in diapers 24/7 365 days a year, and everything goes into your diaper, and I mean everything: if you are going 24/7, you will have to make sure you have enough supplies to get you through each month, because these supplies can cost upwards of $300 a month, or more depending on the type of diaper, the brand of diaper, and the quality of the diaper that you use.

The thing that I warn you about is: your muscles help you to do certain functions. Your bladder and your sphincter muscles are two muscles that you will probably be dealing with, as well as your pelvic floor. When you were training as a baby or a young child, you just let go of anything you held, because you didn't have the muscle strength to be able to control yourself. A baby is expected to use its diaper, and that is what you are trying to do, you wanna be able to use your diaper for everything without exception. Your muscles have built up strength over the years because of the fact that you have been trained, and your muscles have been conditioned to help you hold whatever it is that you are trying to release. The idea here is that you want to defeat these muscles, but you do not want to do it in a way that hurts you!

I have learned from experience that forcing your muscles to do something can result in unintentional consequences, including muscle pulls, strains, and pain in your stomach or in your abdomen, because those are the muscles that you are using to hold your bladder, and also the sphincter muscle is behind you, so your sphincter will release when it feels the need, but remember you have been trained to hold it.

It is never ever a good idea to force your muscles to do something, or to place undue strain on your muscles simply because you want to become incontinent via stress incontinence. The best way to become incontinent is to allow your body to adjust to the fact that you are wearing diapers. It doesn't matter what type of incontinence you are shooting for: before you can become incontinent you must train yourself to release anything that you're holding in a diaper rather than a toilet. Once that is accomplished, then your body will be conditioned, so there is a possibility, however remote, that you will be able to sneeze and be able to release.

My main objective here is to tell you that the best way to be incontinent regardless of which way or type you want to achieve, that you must begin that journey at some point. That means you put diapers on and you leave them on, and you change them every single time you release. That means no more underwear, that means diapers 24/7, and regardless of that, your main objective is to undo your potty training so that you can get to be incontinent.

I can warn you about the things that happened to me: one is, that once you start having bouts of incontinence, it can happen anytime day or night anywhere you are, so you must be prepared to be able to deal with the aftermath of that decision. That means you have a bag that you carry with you at all times, whether it be in your car your truck or whatever, and that bag goes everywhere with you: once you start wearing diapers 24/7, you will find that you will be using them, and after a while, your body conditions itself to release whatever it's holding when it's holding. I can also warn you that it is inconvenient sometimes, and sometimes releases can happen within seconds: meaning that your stomach may grumble or growl or start gurgling, and by the time you say or even think about saying I have to go, and then you make one move to get up, you've already bought the farm because you've already messed yourself! It will take time for you to get to where you want to be, but be prepared for the aftermath and for all of the bumps that may be in the road.

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edit
  • Like 1