LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you guys like to start a "verse of the day" thread?

I was wondering, because it sounds like a great idea and I was wondering what you all think. For example here's the verse of the day.

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Isaiah 26:3 NIV

• Like 1

The answer is a resounding NO!!!

The Verse of the Day has an agenda... It is Theology of Glory based and is rooted in Calvinism, Anabaptist, and Reformed (not Theology of the Cross. Decision based theology is a big NO NO.

Every translation has its issues... In many cases, one may be better than the other. KJV  is  terrible for the Old Testament, while the NIV is better. ESV is plain bad for either, especially the NT as it pays no attention to Greek grammar and lays down words as they appear. All this can lead to horrendous error and false teaching. English is a terrible language while the Biblical Greek is probably the best.

As far as I am concerned, it is something to stay far away from. I quit the Verse of the Day as bad news.

• 3 months later...

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

John 13:34‭-‬35 NIV

• 1 month later...