LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

RekABDL

I don't often sign up on site like this, but I need some ABDL friends. I'm from Kingston Ontario and I'm hoping to get back there by next summer or sooner. I'm currently stuck in a horrible town called Prince George B.C. Feel free to PM me or start a conversation. Anyone is welcome to say hi.

I love diapers, but usually only slip in to little space when I'm with someone i trust who is encouraging me too. I don't mind taking care of my abdl friends when they need a bottle feeding or changing. 

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD. Pleased to meet you. There are plenty of fun and interesting folks here to make friends with. You will find a number of Canadians active here. If you want to link up you can run on over to the meeting place and make a post. I believe there folks in the Kingston area. 

Cheers Geebee 

• Like 2

Hi Rek, welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you decided to join us. It’s a good place, with lots of likeminded people, so come in and make yourself at home. I hope you can get back to where you want to be, in Ontario. Till then, you can always check in with us here, there always an open high chair. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1