LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cindy & Millie, A Relationship Story (Contains: Romance & Love, Wetting, Messing, Public Play)

System Booting…

User Profile Loading…

Profile Loaded. Entering the Totalverse.

“Is pink too much? I like the pink.” Cindy laid out clothes options on the bed, tapping a finger on her lip as she thought them over.

Millie looked at the articles on the bed. She almost opened her mouth to suggest something, but thought better of it, looking shyly away.

Cindy’s watchful eye noticed when her Millie’s anxieties flared up, and she stepped up to her affectionately. She was only half a foot taller than Millie, but when they stood close and Millie looked up to meet her gaze, it made Millie feel about three inches tall.

“What would you like?” Cindy asked. “Just tell me, baby, it’s okay.”

“Maybe…” Millie looked down. “It’s dumb, but something more like black and white? A little bit gothy?”

“That’s not dumb at all,” Cindy assured her, running a hand through Millie’s long hair. “I think the baby goth look is cute.” She stepped over to her bed, picking up the pink skirt and tossing it to the side.

With a flicker, it dematerialized, and she spawned in a new miniskirt, pleated with black over white. The onesie had pink highlights on the trim, but was largely white, so that stayed, and with the addition of a black pacifier hanging from a strap, the thick leather harness that flickered from pink to black, and Millie’s actual real-life knee high boots, the ensemble was complete.

Her real clothes, plain cargo pants and a baggy shirt, were invisible to her. A few elements of her costume were real. Her diaper–no amount of virtual simulation could absorb real accidents, after all–and her boots, which by themselves didn’t stand out enough to be noteworthy. Everything else, though, was embarrassingly juvenile to those who could see.

Cindy had planned out their day. A trip to the grocery store to get food, and then they’d go to the park for a picnic. Not the highest-energy day, but certainly a memorable one. It was their first time trying the AR in public, and at Millie’s request, they were keeping the activities simple.

“What if the system bugs?” Millie asked. “I read that a server had a bad privacy key and ended up accidentally setting their costumes to ‘Public’.”

“Our server’s secure,” Cindy promised. “But if you’re worried, we don’t have to. I want you to be comfortable.”

“I’m comfortable, I just–” Millie looked down at her feet. “I don’t know.”

“You’re worried someone will see and think less of you,” Cindy said. “But–”

“No!” Millie objected, quickly. “I’m worried someone will see and think less of you. I don’t…I don’t really matter, but I don’t want to drag you down too.”

Cindy’s face softened, and she took Millie by the shoulders, pulling her into a tight hug. “Baby, don’t say that. You’re wonderful. I am so happy to be with you, and I wouldn’t want to hide that from anyone.”

Looking up into Cindy’s eyes for support, Millie asked, “You promise?”

“I promise. Now let’s get you dressed, okay?”

“Okay.”

Augmented reality had revolutionized public play. The ability to simulate almost any physical sensation invisibly was an incredible tool, but more than that, the ability to wear anything while remaining discreet had revolutionized subcultures.

For those who could afford the AR headset, everyday cosplay had become a thing. Those who were signed into various fandom groups would be able to identify their peers–Comics fans appearing in the avatar of their favorite heroes, Anime fans with enormous shocks of bright colored weightless hair, Warhammer 40k fans with nothing because their hobby had left them too broke to afford the headset. Anyone not in the server would see nothing except a few discreet nodes that could easily be hidden by hair or a hat, but anyone in the shared fandom could see and admire their peer’s tastes.

And, for littles like Cindy, she could go out publicly as a baby, and the only people who’d know would be vetted, discreet members of the community. Once she got dressed, Millie, Cindy, and anyone else on the private TotalVerse server would see the outfit Cindy had chosen for her–the outfit that showed off the real Millie, the baby Millie.

It offered other benefits, too. Her diaper was on the thicker side, but nothing outrageous–however, once Cindy taped it around her hips, Millie would have sworn she genuinely had a pillow pressed between her thighs, the sheer bulk she could feel making her waddle. Looking down, the diaper poofed out obviously beneath her virtually rendered skirt–it looked as though the skirt barely covered the tapes of the diaper, and the padding poofed out so much that the skirt was resting atop it like a hat.

Plus, it was miles better than makeup for covering acne.

To those who could see, there was no denying her diapered state, her general babyish attire. And when Cindy clicked her leash around the hook on the front of Millie’s collar and gave it a tug, Millie felt the pull as genuinely as if there were a real, physical strap connecting them.

“Let’s go, baby,” Cindy said, helping Millie stand.

Millie had to waddle out to their car, struggling to keep her walk straight. Some experimentation had showed that, as long as she concentrated, her walk wouldn’t look that weird to outsiders–perhaps just like she had a slight wedgie–but Millie perceived herself as waddling like a newborn, struggling to stay upright on her own two feet.

Cindy looked back at her, smirking. “You’re adorable.”

Blushing, Millie looked down at her feet–or, she tried to, she couldn’t see around her poofy padding. “You mean it?”

“Of course, silly.”

Perception was a wonderful thing. The back seat of Cindy’s car had an apparent adult-sized carseat in one of the seats, which she buckled Millie into gently, holding her down snugly in the back of the car. She removed the leash for the duration of the drive, and leaned in to give Millie a smooch on the cheek.

While all this was taken care of, a neighbor couple, taking their dog out for a walk, saw them and waved. “Morning, Denice, morning Henry,” Cindy said, waving at them as she walked to the front seat.

If they saw Millie’s puffy diaper, her pacifier, her general baby goth aesthetic, their gaze glazed over it like nothing. But of course they didn’t see–they didn’t even have the AR tech, let alone the server access key.

Feeling a little more confident, Millie nestled into her carseat and smiled while Cindy got the car moving.

Parked at the far end of the grocery store lot, when Cindy came to unbuckle Millie, her hand lingered on the front of Millie’s diaper.

“Oh, baby, did you have an accident?” she teased.

Millie turned pink–she’d not been thinking about the other effects programmed in, the sensory incontinence. She could no more feel when she had to use the potty than she could see her real pants, and judging by the squish and squelch around her princess parts, she’d used her diaper completely without knowing on the drive over.

“I’m sorry,” she offered, blushing. “I didn’t feel–”

“Don’t apologize, silly,” Cindy said. “That’s what cute little baby girls do, why would you be sorry?”

“I don’t know, I just…” Millie didn’t know how to put it into words. I still feel like you’re going to realize this is stupid, and I’m stupid, and you’re going to dump me as soon as someone better comes along. “I guess I just wasn’t thinking about what to say.”

“Well, you’re only a little wet, you can stay in that diaper for a while longer,” Cindy said, unbuckling the carseat and reaching over to get her purse. “Ready to go?”

Millie got to her feet. Despite it being only a ‘little wet’, she felt the weight of her accident immensely, her soggy diaper weighing her down heavily. She blushed, uncertain if she’d really lose control that much, and bit her lip as she felt the padding squelch between her thighs with every step.

“Um,” she said. “Do you still have the–uh…”

“The what?” Cindy asked.

“Never mind,” Millie mumbled. “It’s not important.”

“Oh-oh!” Cindy realized, waving her hand through the air. The leash rematerialized in her grasp, and she pulled Millie along. “Of course, baby–thanks for reminding me, I’d hate for you to wander off and get lost!”

“Thanks.” Millie smiled shyly, glancing around as they entered the store.

Her anxieties wouldn’t get the best of her. They were going to have a nice date.

“If there’s something you want me to do, you’re allowed to just tell me,” Cindy reassured her, taking a shopping cart from the row by the entrance. Lowering the leash, she wrapped it around the cart handle, tethering Millie to the cart.

“I know, I just–” Millie pursed her lips. “What if I ask for something dumb?” What if I tell you what I want and you realize you’re just way too good for me?

“You won’t,” Cindy promised. “And even if you did, I wouldn’t mind. I want you to have fun.”

“Mm,” Millie mumbled. “Okay.”

“Hey, stop,” Cindy said, pulling their cart off to the side next to a display full of potatoes. Stepping up to Millie, she cradled her little girl’s face in both hands. “I love you. I enjoy this. You’re not going to make me think less of you if you want me to do something specific that someone else might think is weird. Okay?”

Millie half nodded, looking away.

“Okay?” Cindy repeated.

“Okay,” Millie replied, looking Cindy in the eyes. “I love you, too.”

Cindy smiled, giving her a peck on the forehead. “Good girl, now–”

“Cindy?” A voice off to the side asked. Millie turned, seeing someone she half-recognized walk up to them. The telltale node of a TotalSet sat on his temple, and by the way he smirked at her when he saw Millie… he knew.

“Chad,” Cindy said. “It’s been ages–how have you been? Oh–Millie, you know Chad?”

“Um,” Millie looked him up and down. She couldn’t put her finger on it, he just looked familiar. He had a dad bod, with a masculine beard and arms that looked like they could split timbers–Millie wasn’t generally into most guys, but she could still picture a warm, soft hug from Chad. “I don’t know.”

He laughed. “The last time you’d have seen me, I’d have been in a lot more leather, and the lighting was pretty dim. But you’re looking cute!”

Millie blushed, but still preened at the complement. “Thanks.”

“She’s adorable, isn’t she?” Cindy asked.

“She is,” Chad confirmed. “Have you tried out any of the suite of personal toys that Nina posted to the server?”

“Not yet, but they look great,” Cindy said. “I’m really curious how the one that looks like a spray bottle will work.”

He winked. “Give it a try some time, it’s worth it–but I am just here to grab some milk and get home, so I’ll let you return to your day. Nice to see you, Cindy, and be sure the little one doesn’t leak.”

“Nice to meet you,” Millie said, catching herself. “Or, um–nice to re-meet you?”

Chuckling, Chad left them to their shopping, pushing the basket around to get some fresh apples.

“So how do you know Chad?” Millie asked. “I mean, from the community obviously, but beyond that.”

“Oh, we dated for a couple years,” Cindy said, flippantly casual. “Ended amicably–he was polysaturated, and I’d decided I wanted to go monogamous. We’ve hooked up occasionally since then when I was between partners, though.”

“He–” Millie stammered.

Inadequacy rushed over her, a feeling of wet clammy uncertainty as her stomach dropped. She knew Cindy was a lot more bi than herself, and she knew Cindy had been poly in the past, but being confronted with one of Cindy’s old partners just cemented how little Millie brought to the table.

Cindy had ended things with someone who looked like that, but was somehow dating Millie, who still got pimples in her thirties and whose favorite kink involved baby diapers. It was only a matter of time before Cindy realized that she’d accidentally picked up a three when she could be dating a ten, and then things would be over.

She felt a slight tug on her neck. Her collar, being pulled forward as the leash reached its tension point. Cindy stopped and glanced back, read Millie’s expression and body language, and her eyes went wide.

“Oh, baby, no,” she said, stepping back and smiling. “I know what you’re thinking, and no.”

“You’re right, I’m being dumb,” Millie agreed, shaking her head. “I’m sorry, I–”

No,” Cindy repeated. “Baby girl, I love you. You’re not in a competition against any of my old partners, I’m not going to abandon you for someone else. Chad and I weren’t a good fit as a relationship, we are.”

Millie wanted to believe it, but the voice at the back of her head reminded her of the truth. She’d heard this all before. Promises only went so far, and in real life, actions ran counter to those promises.

But she shook it off, for now. The future could wait, they had a date to enjoy. “Sorry I’m being a bummer,” she said, giving Cindy a hug. “I love you too.”

“Now,” Cindy said, “Want to go pick out some chips to have with our picnic?”

They resumed their shopping, shaking off the funk that’d come over Millie. Sandwich fixings, chips, some fresh fruit, and Cindy threw in a coloring book that was on a magazine rack by the checkout. Millie giggled, and smiled, and blushed when Cindy gave a knowing glance down towards her increasingly soggy diaper.

Though just an illusion, the costume was freeing. Millie could really be herself, really be the little girl of the relationship, be open without being anxious about others seeing. She spotted a couple other TotalSet users who’d simply gone the fashionista route, decking out their bodies with elaborate makeup and inconvenient fashion. She wondered how much those virtual outfits cost, or if they’d been designed by the wearers as a sort of artistic display.

She also wondered if the curious look she got from another shopper in the cheese aisle was because they were on the metro area kink-play server, or if they were just staring vaguely in Millie’s direction and she’d misinterpreted the gaze.

Regardless, they got their picnic fixings, got out to the car, and got her buckled back up in her carseat. Cindy took her time with the buckling, pulling the straps tight over the crotch of Millie’s sodden diaper–it’d definitely grown wetter, and she felt it squelch with a bit of give between her legs.

“We might need to get you changed once we get to the park, you’re a little sprinkler today!” Cindy suggested. “We wouldn’t want you to leak all over your pretty little clothes, would we?”

Millie blushed and giggled. “They’ve got a family restroom there, right?”

“Mhmm,” Cindy said. “But first–we didn’t get drinks in the store, so let’s make a little stop along the way.”

To Millie’s delight, the stop ended up being for limeades. Cindy was pulling out all the stops, it seemed, the little extra surprise going a long ways towards turning the day special.

The park had its fair share of other people going about the day, but with a bit of hiking–or in Millie’s case, waddling–around, they were able to find a nice shady spot beneath a tree, off far enough from the sidewalk that their conversation wouldn’t carry. Cindy laid out the picnic blanket, set their bags down, and then crouched to give Millie’s diaper a subtle squeeze.

“I think you can hold off until after we eat,” she said, sitting and reaching for her pocket. “Let me just–ah, whoops.”

“What’s wrong?” Millie asked, looking around.

“Forgot my phone in the car,” Cindy explained. “I’ll be right back, okay?”

“Okay!” Millie sipped on the straw of her drink, happy to wait a couple minutes on her own.

Smirking, Cindy reached over and tied Millie’s leash around the picnic basket. It was largely a symbolic gesture–Millie could lift the basket on her own without much effort–but the message was clear, ‘don’t wander off’. Standing, she brushed herself off, beginning the trek back to her car.

Millie sighed contentedly. This was a good day after all. She hadn’t been too much of an anxious mess, aside from the one bit at the start, and the food they’d purchased was looking more and more tasty as…

Gurgle…

Eyes widening with pleasant surprise, she realized her guts had started to shift only after it was too late to do anything. The augmented sensory input of the headset made it so that, when her body pushed out yesterday’s lunch into her diaper, she felt the padding truly swell and bulge beneath her skirt, adding an unreasonable amount of weight and squelching mass.

She giggled, took out her phone to take a selfie for Cindy, and sat forward a little to feel it shwump beneath her as she packed out the diaper. In reality, there couldn’t have been enough mush to do more than create a slight bulge, but to her, she felt like she’d utterly packed the diaper, full and heavy and wonderfully embara–

“Oh my god,” a voice came from behind her. “Millie?”

Millie’s heart froze, and she felt too scared to turn around. No, no, it can’t–

“Jesus christ, that is you.” A figure stalked up behind her, and Millie knew the voice far too well to believe it was anyone else.

Scooting to turn around, she looked up at Susan. Her ex. The woman who’d introduced Millie to the world of kink, and the woman who’d left Millie a sobbing wreck when it became clear that Susan wasn’t about to keep dating a freak like her.

“What are you wearing?” Susan demanded.

Panic rose in Millie’s chest, as she realized something even worse. Susan was in the server–she knew. She could see Millie’s outfit, how pathetic she was, and her bulging, sagging diaper hanging beneath her skirt, and–“Um…”

Stepping back, Susan put a hand to her nose. “Holy shit, I’m so glad we broke up. I can’t believe you’re actually out here like this.”

“I…” Millie started. You know I like this. It’s why you dumped me. “I’m here with, um…”

Susan laughed. “Wait, someone’s actually putting up with this? What, are you paying her or something?”

“No, I just…” Millie looked for words.

She couldn’t find any. Nothing that Millie could say would help. She looked down at her phone, at the selfie she’d taken, showing off her packed diaper–she looked absurd. She looked like a freak.

She’s right. Cindy’s going to come back, and see me, and…

Nothing that Millie could say would help. But Cindy’s words echoed in her ears, and she felt a tiny spark of confidence.

“Go away,” she said to Susan. Not a plea, but a command. “You’re not going to ruin this for me.”

“What, me? I’m giving you advice here, Mills. Maybe if you drop the diaper thing you might be able to keep a partner around.”

Millie shrank back, but played back Cindy’s voice in her head. I love you.

She set aside her phone and got to her feet. It was difficult–her diaper swayed heavily beneath her, and she almost stumbled and fell–but she got there all the same. “Go away,” she said. “Leave me alone.”

Susan rolled her eyes. “Pfft. A diaper wearing freak like you isn’t going to boss me around. You don’t get to tell me what to do, not as long as you think–” she gestured vaguely at Cindy’s attire. “–is something that anyone would actually want to engage with.”

Millie shook her head. “You’re wrong. My girlfriend loves me, and she likes this, and just because–” she took a moment, searching for words. “Just because you can’t see the point doesn’t mean nobody else can. So leave me alone.” Before Susan could form a retort, Millie reached up and tapped the node on her temple. “Tally, block this person on all servers and interactions.”

Susan’s clothes shifted, slightly. Apparently she’d been using her headset for makeup, too, but Millie didn’t really care. The important thing was that Susan couldn’t see Millie’s outfit anymore, either. Sure, she still had on a genuinely full diaper, but outside in a park, the smell would barely be noticeable, and the padding wouldn’t be visible at all beneath her baggy cargo pants.

Besides, the gesture was the important thing.

Susan spluttered. Millie turned her back on her ex, sat down with a slight splorch, and waited for Cindy to get back. Susan tried a retort, but with a simple command to her AR headset, Millie filtered out her words, too.

Finally, Susan left, just as Cindy rounded the path up ahead, walking back to rejoin the picnic.

“Who was that?” she asked, starting to sit. Wrinkling her nose, she added, “Aww, did you make a stinky?”

“Mmhmm,” Millie said. “That was just some woman. Can we still eat before my change? I want to be messy a little longer.”

Cindy smiled, sitting down next to her. “Of course, baby girl. I wouldn’t make you change for anything.”

You probably know I've got a Patreon if you read my content regularly, but in case you didn't know, you do now! Early access, bonus stories, all that jazz - plus my eternal gratitude! 

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 4

Really creative and interesting premise! This kind of thing is why I love blending kink and speculative fiction. ?

• Like 1