LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

FlareFireGirl here~ Heya!

Hello everyone! Been lurking a bit and was prompted to create an account here. I guess it's time to finally say hello and put myself out there on this site. Super nervous-cited.

I'm Zoey, but Flare is fine too if yall want to use my username. Been a abdl/babyfur for years now and dont really mingle too much recently with the community but I'd love to change that. Nice reading from and seeing other people who feel the same way and have relatable stories and other perspectives.

Anyhow, I'm happy to be here and cant wait to meet yall. Bit out of it from earlier (7 hour long DnD session) so expect some delay. Speaking of DnD a few of my other hobbies include video games, carpentry, cooking, writing, crafts, and some volunteer work. I also enjoy science fiction shows (Warehouse 13, Stargate, Docyor Who, etc) the most as well as other titles notable in my mind like Lucifer, NCIS, and some cartoons.

From what I've seen browsing yall seem pretty cool. See ya around ^-^

• Like 1

Hi Zoey, welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come on in, make yourself comfy. Yes, there are lots for fine likeminded people here. I think you can fit right in. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Hiii!

Welcome!

Love Dr who, haven't seen Stargate in a looking time. 

?‍♂️

Just now, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

Welcome!

Love Dr who, haven't seen Stargate in a looking time. 

?‍♂️

Oops long time.... not looking. LOL ?☺️

• 2 weeks later...