LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amusing Story Today

An amusing thing happened today. I was out and about taking care of errands this afternoon. One of my last stops was to renew my driver's licence for another 5 years. I dropped into the local registry office and wandered up to the clerk. She pleasantly asked how she could help and I announced that I needed to renew my driver's license.  I handed her my current one whereupon she reviewed it, looked me up and down, and typed away on her workstation. She took out the form that appeared on her printer and started ticking boxes. At the top of the form she wrote in large clear letters A B D L. I immediately had several thoughts in rapid succession:

1.  Yes. That is correct. 

2.  Wait. What? How does the government know? 

3.  Did the clerk notice a telltale bulge in my nether regions and was making a note for some government study? 

4.  Oh wait. Alberta Driver's Licence  AB. D. L. 

With a bemused smile and some relief I finished going over the paperwork, paid the fee, and got my new picture taken. She handed me my temporary license and out I went. As I slid into my car I had one final thought. Should any of you fine people in the community choose to move to our lovely province the government will happily issue you your ABDL. Your Adult Baby and Diaper License. 

Hugs Geebee. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

An amusing thing happened today. I was out and about taking care of errands this afternoon. One of my last stops was to renew my driver's licence for another 5 years. I dropped into the local registry office and wandered up to the clerk. She pleasantly asked how she could help and I announced that I needed to renew my driver's license.  I handed her my current one whereupon she reviewed it, looked me up and down, and typed away on her workstation. She took out the form that appeared on her printer and started ticking boxes. At the top of the form she wrote in large clear letters A B D L. I immediately had several tboughts in rapid succession:

3.  Did the clerk notice a telltale bulge in my nether regions and was making a note for some government study. 

With a bemused smile and some relief I finished going over the paperwork, paid the fee, and got my new picture taken. She handed me my temporary license and out I went. As I slid into my car I had one final thought. Should any of you fine people in the community choose move to our lovely province the government will happily issue you your ABDL. Your Adult Baby and Diaper License. 

Hugs Geebee. 

@Babygeebee

this post just made my whole day! You must have been shocked when you saw them write that on the top of your driver's license form!  I wonder if the clerk actually realized why you're smiling at her or why you are feeling the way you are feeling! i only have to go into the departmen....a because the vermont state law says that I need to renew my nondriver ID card every four years, either before or shortly after my birthday, and I need to be able to provide the information and the documentation necessary. It only cost$24 to do it, although it costs me$10 because of my Social Security income or my disability income.

The state of Vermont, change one of the laws that require people that are disabled and are using disabled parking placards. When I was 17, I finally was able to get one of these plackards.  I got me a handicap license plate that was supposed to be placed in the window of a vehicle that I was writing in, which made it legal for the driver of the vehicle to park in handicap parking. Because of my disability, I was always required to carry the plate and a copy of the registration in the vehicle or vehicles that I was writing in. You would have to renew those things every four years, and you'd have to tell the doctor that you needed it, then you would have to provide the information that would allow you to maintain your disability parking status.

About 10 years ago, the state of Vermont had a motor vehicles commissioner, who was a state senator as well. When she was in the Senate, she put through a bill that made it possible for people like us that are disabled permanently, with no expectation of getting any better, to be able to hold Vermont permanent disability placards, and these actual placards, unlike the blue ones that I used to carry have no expiration date period prior to that, every four years I would get registration stickers to make the placard good for another four years . These were blue in color, and I had two of them, because one of them melted when I was in Florida .

when they ended up changing the law 10 years ago, they also made changes to the way the placards were made and how they were used. Each particular placard had a particular color designation according to state law. If had a blue placard, it was a temporary one and it said temporary on it, and it was light blue, if you had a dark blue one, it was the type that I used to have, which I'd have to renew every four years. If it was a green one, it was used by an agency that was supposed to be able to legally transport individuals who are living in an assisted living or nursing home facility, and they had a green particular one that was assigned to volunteer drivers, who used to take people to medical appointments. It said Vermont volunteer driver: and on the placard it would say volunteer driver, and B bright green: then they started adding different colors for different placards and different reasons. Because of this individual who made it her business to have the law changed about handicapped parking placards, it makes it so I don't ever have to renew this stupid thing again! I'm not sure if I would ever be able to have it say ABDL on my drivers license, but it would be kind of cool to have it say that, but of course then everybody in the state would figure out what that meant, and it wouldn't mean Alberta drivers license he he he!

Thanks for the story Geebee!

Brian

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I would just die if the government outed me, lol

@DailyDi

I would agree: especially since in my case, a misunderstanding caused me to be outed without even trying!  in my case I basically made a mistake , and owned up to it, but then what happened was the agency that was working with me for one specific purpose, press the button and reported me to their superiors, which caused everything to be thrown into a tizzy, misunderstood, and then , to make matters worse, I was threatened with total service elimination, simply because of a silly misunderstanding , that could have been dealt with if they had talked to me first! This was the only agency that ever outed me, but it almost cost me more than just my sanity: it could have resulted in me being terminated from all services, and also possibly being asked to resign as the director of the thrift store! When it happened to me, I was not happy , and I would not be happy if somebody outed somebody else , because it is the responsibility of a health care agency or a supplementary agency to keep things on a need to know basis . It is not up to that agency to disclose information that would be detrimental to the client that they are serving! I have never been so humiliated, because I had to yell at these people , not only that, but I had to put them in their place ! They ended up making me feel like I had killed 100 people, and all I did was make a couple of mistakes, and all it was was a misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion! That is why I'm glad that only certain people know of my incontinence, and the reasons behind it . The government should be responsible to make sure that if they have a fiduciary responsibility, or to keep confidential information confidential, that they do it! If they don't, they are guilty of disclosing information that they shouldn't be disclosing. It would be like if president Biden decided to give somebody one of the launch codes : he'd be in a lot of trouble, and somebody would be screaming bloody murder! I really don't mind if people know that I'm incontinent or disabled, but something that intimate should not be disclosed to somebody who does not need to know, and something where a minor discretional misstep can be turned into me being considered like a serial killer!

the government does have the right to certain information if they need to have access to it. However, with the right to access the information comes the responsibility and reasonableness: you're not going to go in there and start pulling information on somebody just because you can: I've seen information being disclosed that had no business being disclosed to an individual, and I've also seen information that is being kept in a confidential nature being used against somebody else! That is a big nono in my book, and being incontinent in our mind, probably means that they are disclosing information that we would feel better not be disclosed to anyone who does not need to know.

I just wish the government would be more forthcoming and be able to tell us the truth! We put these people in office to run our government, but then they try to lie and cheat and steal and try to get away with some sort of scandal, which blows the government up, and that's no good either! I hope that one day we will be able to live in a society where if we need it, we get it, and we also don't have to worry that we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel because the government ran out of money somehow, and cannot fund either Social Security or any of the other support systems or support programs.

Brian

15 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

An amusing thing happened today. I was out and about taking care of errands this afternoon. One of my last stops was to renew my driver's licence for another 5 years. I dropped into the local registry office and wandered up to the clerk. She pleasantly asked how she could help and I announced that I needed to renew my driver's license.  I handed her my current one whereupon she reviewed it, looked me up and down, and typed away on her workstation. She took out the form that appeared on her printer and started ticking boxes. At the top of the form she wrote in large clear letters A B D L. I immediately had several thoughts in rapid succession:

3.  Did the clerk notice a telltale bulge in my nether regions and was making a note for some government study? 

With a bemused smile and some relief I finished going over the paperwork, paid the fee, and got my new picture taken. She handed me my temporary license and out I went. As I slid into my car I had one final thought. Should any of you fine people in the community choose to move to our lovely province the government will happily issue you your ABDL. Your Adult Baby and Diaper License. 

Hugs Geebee. 

Too funny ? ? ? ? 

?‍♂️