LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recipes for disaster

Have you tried prunes,pears, apricots,figs,dates,raisins,cherries

beyond simply eating more of those ,there are Sorbitol and Lactulose syrup when taken on empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal starting dose is 30 ML before each meal maximum dose is 50 ML, you want to go slow 30 ML 3 X’s a day will produce 3 + soft stool per day , and don’t ignore an urge to go it will only gently remind you to go for so long before it makes you go . People who have to take the max dose a day due to a certain unique health condition it treats will have near continuous anal leakage in their diaper why their diaper ? Because they are over the counter everywhere except the US and the prescription notes for doctors prescribing it are reminded to prescribe diapers with it , more than a few angry patients without a diaper have thrown out there pants because they couldn’t stop filling them at work or school etc. , I am in the US so my doctor prescribes it however you can buy it on the internet cheap .

they also use it as emergency laxative in that case you take 50 ML every 45 minutes until bowel movement occurs and then you just go back to your normal daily dose and interval , when using it this way I personaly have never made it to a .3 rd or more dose before it emptied me out. I taper off when I need to travel, I am in a wheelchair so finding a place for my aide to change me is problematic , it’s easier to travel seriously diapered & constipated till you get where you are going and blow up the diaper in emergency mode without stinking up mass transit and your aide can easily change you. Also don’t wear a cheap diaper when I first used this I completely over the topped out the front a NS Supreme ( you have no idea how much stool is in process in your bowels until it is forced into your diaper ) when these are used they will according to the label provide 3 + soft formed stool, soft formed into a toilet , a diaper has more resistance so the stool will implode and go wherever there’s room .if you use these once you swallow a dose a diaper is not optional unless your sitting on the toilet, so don’t have plans until your bowels move , it can sometimes be a real shit show in as little as 30 minutes. 

• 6 months later...