LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is the first of a series in the “Trantreem Nanotechnology Universe”

I hope you like it and give feedback! 

Chapter 1: The Cast Introduction 

Cast of Characters:

Dr. Samantha Johnston - 26, single, short (4’11”), 30DD, long black hair (dyed from light blonde), dark skin tone (tans), wears smart suits with heels. Spends a lot of time and attention to look “adult” due to her small size. Insists she is in charge and even hired Amanda to feel like she can exercise control over a much taller woman. Snubs co-workers as they are mostly older (and more matronly) than she. Quickly earned her degrees and feels like she is smarter than most of her coworkers. Newly hired by the Tantreem Corporation as a project manager. 

Amanda - 23, single, tall 6’1” curvy secretary 38 DDD, medium length brown hair, natural skin tone, new hire Administrative Assistant to Dr Johnston. 

Dr. Janet Tantreemtamer (namesake of the company) 45, single, with a 12 year old live in niece, 5’7”, 34C, athletic build, very no-nonsense. Long auburn hair that is always kept pinned up perfectly. Medical Doctor with a concentration on nanotech. Sees everything as a project to “handle”. 

Maria Ponce Facility nurse, 38, married, 5’9” 36C, Long black hair kept in a curly style, average build, officially takes care of staff medical needs, unofficially assistant to Dr Tantreemtamer. Nice, but has a bit of a domineering personality. 

Mark Stone - IT manager, 25, stereotypical “geek”. 5’11”, Heavyset, desperate to have a girlfriend and thinks Samantha is the hottest woman on earth. Would do anything to see her in something besides work suits. 

Gina Belford - Office Manager, 59, wears business attire, pleasantly plump, grey hair shoulder length. Doesn’t like the new “boss”, likes to see rude people “get theirs”. Married, kids, and grandchildren. The “mother” of the office.

Anita Green - Receptionist, 36, married with kids, casual Friday is everyday. Average build.

Wendy Adams, Rebecca Jones, and Rachel Fitzroy - Staff members, works for Gina even though Dr. Johnston can’t seem to stop bossing them around. Wendy is 28, single, thin build blonde hair, tall. Rebecca is 32, married, thick build, African American, 5’8”, Rachel is 27, married, muscular build, very athletic, short brown hair.

Chapter 2: Time for an attitude adjustment

Dr. Samatha Johnston, not “Sam”, is getting ready for another day at the Tantreem Corporation where she has been working for the last three months. As she looks at her reflection in the mirror she makes certain that everything meets the professional look she demands. Being 26, female, and just under 5’ tall, she wants to look as adult as possible. Years of everyone from fast food workers to community leaders treating her like a “child” have created a need to feel empowered at every opportunity. It isn’t enough that while short and dainty, she has a curvy WOMANLY body. 30DD breast look a little large on her small torso but her hips match those curves perfectly as if to tell the average glancer that she is a REAL woman. She takes steps to further enhance her womanhood such as wearing professional suits, heels to add height, her hair is dyed black and perfectly styled, she tans to give herself a darker, mature appearance. Under her clothes she wears the sexiest of bras and panties, thigh highs, never pantyhose which serve to give her a boost in self confidence even if no one gets a chance to see them. Even her pubic hair is kept full, but trimmed as another validation that you are looking at a proud independent woman. Samantha feels (and comments to her coworkers) that a woman with a “landing strip” or God forbid BARE pubic mound are “Either a slut, or a little girl.”. 

A second cup of coffee and she is out the door driving in her luxury SUV to her office. A quick wave is the only reply that Anita Green the receptionist receives each morning. Entering the elevator, Samantha looks out at Anita smirking to herself that while she is leading the way at 26, Anita is ten years her senior, and is answering phones. A quick ride up to the top floor and Samantha is aggravated to find the “girls” all standing around chatting about their weekends in their sad little lives. Husbands, kids, soccer, bleh. 

Reaching her corner office she is greeted by Amanda, her secretary, she doesn’t refer to her as her administrative assistant. She calls her a secretary. At 3 years her junior, but over a foot taller, Samantha purposely chose her at the hiring event because she liked the idea of telling such a tall woman what to do all day. Here is someone that HAS to respect her, has to do what she tells her to do, has to accept that her height is irrelevant since her high school basketball days are over. 

Coffee finished, Amanda is summoned to take away her used cup as Samantha starts informing her of what is needed today. Amanda meekly reminds Samantha that Dr Tantreemtamer needs to meet with her about the progress of her project and also needs to speak with her about some “issues”.

On arrival at Dr Janet Tantreemtamer’s office Samantha enters the room and sees her boss and company namesake seated at her desk working on her computer. “Ah Dr Johnston, please have a seat.” Samantha sits in the executive leather chair and begins to explain her latest project’s current status. Janet interrupts her and says “Actually, I really need to discuss some concerns that have been brought to my attention about your attitude and conduct with the rest of the staff.” Samatha is taken aback by this and asks “Might I venture to guess which of our staff is the one complaining? I’d guess it is Gina, she can’t seem to grasp that regardless of her age and time with the company I am simply her better; she chose to be a wife, mother and “granny”, and opportunity passed her by.” 

Janet looks at Samantha in her fancy suit, perfect appearance, and thinks how lovely she would be if it weren’t for this chip on her shoulder all the time. Such a great interview, such a disappointing employee. She finally replies “Samantha, as the newest member of the staff at this firm with exception of Amanda, I would hope that you would wear your authority lightly and with a delicate touch. It appears that you have instead “ruled” over the rest of my staff during your short stint here which is concerning. Almost as concerning that instead of responding about the issue, you instead seem to care only about who spoke up about the problem. Can you tell me that you will make an effort to improve your relationship with the rest of the staff so that we can continue to grow as a company?”

“Janet, how can you expect ME to lower MY standards just to accommodate a group of women that would rather sit around talking about their boring lives than making sure my projects get completed?! Now.... I have much to do today and so far I’ve only been able to get my secretary’s ass in gear. The rest of the staff is still probably sitting around discussing soccer or minivans and need me to get them back on task. I’ll also need to speak with Gina about my attitude and how she can better improve how she takes my directions in the future. Really Janet, all of this wouldn’t have happened if not for her.” 

As Janet watches the small woman quickly walk out of her office she suddenly has an idea. Since Samantha can’t seem to work well with others, perhaps she would be perfect for another project she, Mark, and Maria have been working on. 

Later that afternoon... Janet has explained everything to Maria and with their testing perimeters all set, bring Mark in IT in on the plan. Janet calls on the intercom, “Mark, I need to see you in my lab as soon as you are available.” “Right away Dr!” you can hear a soda can hitting a trash can and a “to-go” bag quickly follows. Moments later Mark appears in the lab with his laptop. He’s wearing the green sweater today. Almost like clockwork he rotates through his clothing. His portly middle pushing out like too many potatoes in a too small sack. Maria, in her more traditional nurses uniform adjusts her lab coat to cover her curvy derrière as she sits on a stool by the work table. She’s seen Mark staring a little too long and doesn’t want to give him any more “show” than she can help. Janet, already out of her lab coat leans against the large table and begins outlaying the plan to Mark. 

With everything set, an excited Mark practically runs out of the room to get started with the programming needed and gets a list of supplies for the observation portion of his assignment. 

Janet and Maria stay later, discussing the plans, test subjects, and possibilities of what this tech could mean if this succeeds. It’s all very exciting. 

Nanotechnology... the stuff of science fiction and dreams. Both humanitarians and evil doers have long dreamed of a way to improve upon the human mind and body using tiny “robots”. A tale as old as the industrial revolution for either good or ill. And Dr Tantreemtamer has achieved what she thinks will be the most successful program of adding “Nanobites” to a human body in history. Maria is also excited to see how this project plays out in a real world scenario. All that is needed now is Monday morning and the free health screening that Maria provides each month. 

Monday morning, 8:45am, Employee Health Clinic patient room number 4... 

“OK, Samantha, we’ve got your vitals and we’re waiting on the lab results for your blood work. You can get dressed when you are ready.” Maria says as she is moving towards the door.

“Doctor...” Samantha replies. Maria looks confused to which Samantha rolls her eyes in response “It’s Doctor Johnston Maria. I didn’t go through years of university work to be called “Sa-man-tha” by some nurse. I don’t appreciate you taking such a familiar tone with me, don’t do that again.” 

Maria quickly apologizes and steps out of the room. A sly smile comes across her face as she now thinks about the attitude adjustment that the bots will hopefully bring “Dr Johnston” soon. 

Samatha, now dressed, is waiting impatiently pacing back and forth in the room when Maria knocks on the door before entering. “Yep, I’m ready.” Is all Samatha says. Maria enters and before she can speak Samatha complains about the wait she had to endure. “How big is this clinic? How long could it possibly take for you to walk over to the lab and drop off paperwork? My God.” 

Maria apologizes and said that her chart notes that she hasn’t had one of the vaccines she asked for at her hire. She has the syringe prepared if she’d like to take care of it now. Aggravated, Samatha says to proceed. Before Maria can even drop the used syringe into the sharps container Samantha has already stormed out of the room. 

“The die is cast.” says Maria looking at the camera in the lobby of the clinic causing a chuckle from both Mark and Janet watching upstairs. “And now we begin.” Says Janet to Mark who is busy looking at his computer screen anxious to see that the bots have activated and are replicating to the base level. 

Until next time...

• Like 1

Chapter 3: Integration to Operation 

Two weeks have passed since Samantha received her “vaccine” in the corporate clinic. Janet, Maria, and Mark have all been tracking the progress of the full integration of the bots with Samantha. Today is the day that they have been waiting for; the move from integration to operation. Now that they can begin uploading instructions to the bots that will lead to mental or physical changes in their subject; the three of them sit at the large table in the laboratory discussing what or where to begin. 

“I’d love to see her attitude adjusted ASAP! You haven’t been in the receiving end of her tantrums like I have.” Maria said. “That might be true Maria, but I have definitely seen the results of her treating everyone with disrespect. I would like for us to consider what the best way to change this behavior would be now that we can control changes to her mind and body at our whim.” Janet said as she sipped a glass of wine. 

“I say we just have Mark upload a program to have the bots remove her ability to lash out, or make a change to her reaction to those around her. Something to nip this in the bud!” Mark looked at Maria when she finished speaking and mentioned that while he could “just do something” to change her mind, he had a concern about what other perimeters would need to be monitored and possibly changed to manage such a mental change in a subject. 

Janet poured Maria a second glass of wine and chimed in, “Maria, Mark is right. Not only would we be biting off more than we can chew attempting a mind control technique right out of the gate, I also worry that a forced mental change would not “take” as intended, or perhaps not even at all.” 

“Well then let’s do something to her body to knock her down a few pegs. Mark, have her wake up tomorrow weighing 250 lbs!” Maria said while downing the entire glass of wine. 

Mark laughed but at the same time winced since 250 was still lighter than he was. His mind started wandering about what he could make her body look like in that short amount of time. 

Janet broke the silence, “Well we can’t have her gain that much weight overnight and we can’t just make her be a “good girl” by making a couple of changes to her mind. I think the best way to make a permanent change is to start with subtle changes to both her mental and physical attributes. Let’s meet tomorrow morning to discuss what we want to try. Each of you brainstorm and have your ideas ready then.” 

Mark chuckled and said “Good girl” as he put his laptop away. Maria, Janet, and Mark said their goodbyes and left for the day. 

Janet reached her home just before 9pm. Walking in she found her 12 year old niece Bridget watching TV with her live in housekeeper. Dinner was on the kitchen island but Janet wasn’t hungry since she had other things on her mind. Mostly, she was ready for a nice hot bath and maybe one more glass of wine. She gave her niece a kiss on the forehead and thanked her housekeeper Charlotte for making dinner. 

Once her bath was drawn, Janet began slipping off her clothes. Off came her black heels, earrings, necklace, and rings. Followed by her black A-line skirt and grey silk shirt. She unclasped her bra and let her firm 34C breast free, her nipples stiffening to the cool air. Next her hose and panties were removed. She slowly slips into the tub and starts to unwind. Washing her body she starts thinking about her “problem child” and her thoughts wander to the best way to achieve her results. One hand “accidentally” strays to her soft nether lips and as she strokes her trim pubic hair she has an idea. “A good girl indeed...” she muses as she begins stroking her clit. Slow soft circles around her clit soon begin to speed up as her clitty begins to swell with her excitement, within five minutes she climaxes biting her lower lip (the top set). Feeling good and relaxed she can now towel off and head to bed; dreaming of what will soon come to her pet project “Dr” Samatha. 

Chapter 4: Greenlight

“So in closing, we will begin chipping away at her self confidence by making subtle changes to her mind and body. Mark, I need you to program the bots to gradually make her more susceptible to suggestions given to her by Maria. The goal being that within the next month, anything Maria tells her, she will believe and comply, and she will not hide anything from her.” Janet finishes by giving Maria a quick wink. 

“Well that’s much better than anything I came up with Janet.” Maria says with a smile.

“Yes ma’am, and what about those subtle body changes? What can I do for you there?” Mark says hands already on the keypad of his tablet.

“I want you to start a program that makes her body feel a little aroused each day. Slow and steadily, I’d like to see her sex start staying wet; but while we are at it, make her self conscious about her dampness. That will be a good place to start.” 

Maria grinning asks “What about me, anything I need to take care of in the way of suggestions since you are getting her to agree with anything I say or do?” 

“No dear, I have a few ideas about how your new found trusted advisor role will work in the near future!” Laughed Janet. 

“Let’s meet back in two weeks with a progress report.” 

Each member begins to leave and Janet says “Oh Maria, I do need one more item from you to keep this progressing.”

Two hours later Amanda sits at her desk and sees a new email from the Corporate clinic. A message from nurse Maria. She walks into Dr Johnston’s office and says “Excuse me Doctor Johnston, may I be excused to run down to the clinic? The nurse sent me a message..” “What do they want now?” Snaps Samatha; “I’m sorry Doctor, it’s something to do with a missed vaccine.” Samantha roles her eyes “Well hurry up, shouldn’t take long to get a damn shot. I have work for you to do up here.” 

“Yes ma’am, I’ll hurry!” She says as she hurriedly scampers away.

“That’s right docile little giant.. move that ass when I tell you.” Thinks Samantha with a smile.

• Like 2

Chapter 4(continued): Progressing right along

One month later...

“Honestly Maria, I don’t understand why you need me to come back to the clinic so soon. Is this really how it is working here? Projects put on hold to see how the clinic looks every few weeks? My God, I’m here more often than the magazines change in the lobby!” Samatha says with an aire of disdain.

“I’m really sorry for the inconvenience Dr Johnston, it’s just that Dr Tantreemtamer wanted me to review your chart with you since your last visit. She felt like it was the least I could do as a way to make it up to you for taking sooo long with your last visit. Wouldn’t you agree that I’m working much faster this time?” 

“Oh, well yes. It does seem like you are moving much faster.” Samatha says kind of unsteady, as if she isn’t used to being so nice to someone like a simple nurse. But something about being nicer seems so right to her. On another note she’s glad to know that Janet is aware of how inconvenient these visits are to a working woman such as herself. 

“Thank you for noticing!” Maria says with a genuine smile thinking to herself “Wow, I don’t care HOW that comment from her came about, as long as she is nicer to everyone.” 

“Moving on to our next item, I’ll need you to undress so that we can take weight/measurements, and perform a couple more routine exams. You can change right over there and I will wait for you right here.” she motions to a curtain in the corner of the room. 

“Um, last few times you’ve left me alone in the room while I got changed, why are you staying now?” Samantha inquires

“Oh well you know, you want this to proceed quickly and I just thought that if I walk out of the room for you to change someone will probably ask for my help or need something and that would delay me getting back to you, you don’t want that do you Doctor?” 

Samantha feels a little confused again but decides that Maria is right. She’s in a hurry and doesn’t want to have to wait around. Still, she’s a little uncomfortable changing “in front” of Maria because she recently has been a little more aroused than usual. Even now, she can feel the damp spot on her grey thong panties; she gets a little embarrassed to think that Maria might notice. What would she think about that? What if she told someone? Her nipples begin to stiffen in her matching lace bra at the thought and her sex starts warming...

Maria breaks her thoughts “Doctor? Are you ok?”

“Um, yes, I’m fine. Sorry about that.” Samantha makes her way over to the screen and begins to undress. Mind wandering about her current state of arousal and the current state of her panties.

Maria looks at the camera with a nod and then looks at the small pile of clothes forming at Samantha’s feet. She notes that she doesn’t see her panties come down. “Must have put them out of sight” Maria notes.

Samantha takes a deep breath as she slips her panties down noticing that they stick to her wet pubic region for just a moment as she takes them down. A quick survey of her pubic mound shows damp hair too. She blushes and quickly puts on the examination gown hanging on the coat rack. Looking around, she puts her panties in her coat pocket so they won’t be seen.

Maria surveys the scene as “Dr” Samantha steps out of the dressing area.

Gone are the high heels and fancy suits making Samantha come up to Maria’s shoulder being almost a foot taller since Maria is wearing shoes while Samantha is barefoot. Without a bra on Maria can see her stiff nipples tenting the gown across her obviously high, firm, substancial for her frame, breasts. Instead of her usual “head held high looking down on you peasants” look, she is looking down at her gown. Maria does note that Samantha doesn’t have her usual aire of arrogance (or aggravation) and looks a little “off” but more humorously, a little flush.

“Ok Doctor, let’s step over here to the scale for a weight/height. 97 pounds, and 4’ 11”, looking good there, let’s get some other vitals.” 

Hmm, pulse rate is a little high, breathing is too. Are you feeling ok?” 

“Yes, I’m fine... everything is just fine.” Samatha says shyly

“Ok, well you know you can tell me anything, I’m just a little concerned about these vitals being so out of sync with your normal. Can’t have one of our best minds getting sick on us now can we?” Maria flatters.

Samantha smiles nervously at the compliment and for the first time since undressing, looks Maria in the eye.

“Ok, well I guess, I.. I guess there is one thing that is going on... Nevermind, it’s silly. I’m sorry.” 

Janet and Mark physically lean towards the screen in anticipation to what Samantha might disclose to Maria...

“Hey, it’s ok Samantha, you KNOW you can trust me, you can tell me anything you need to tell me. No reason for secrets between us girls! I know how hard it can be to always need to feel like you are in control and don’t need anyone, it’s ok to be a little less professional and a little more wo-man (she accentuates the latter to emphasize and reassure her patient), we here at the clinic are here for YOU after all.” Maria puts on hand on Samantha’s shoulder. 

Janet, Mark, and Maria wait for Samantha’s reaction... it was only 1 month ago that Maria was corrected, sternly by Samantha for daring to call her by her first name instead of “Doctor” and here she is calling her by her first name AND referring to herself as an “equal” as “one of the girls”... Then she TOUCHED her in a familiar way instead of only as a matter of clinical care! You could FEEL the anticipation in the air!

Samantha, for her part seemed more relieved by Maria’s comments than anything else. She raises her gaze to Maria’s face and opens her mouth to speak only at the last moment to look down at her gown, noticing with embarrassment that her nipples are still straining the fabric... still looking down She almost whispers, “Maria, um, I Uh, I..... I don’t know know what is wrong with me.” She looks up at Maria and then looks down at her breast again. “I just feel like I’m always... it’s just that I’m, well you know.” Hoping that somehow Maria will read her thoughts but instead she only looks at her with a sweet concern. This helps Samantha feel safer telling her secret. 

“I just feel so, I mean, look at my nipples!” 

Maria stifles a grin and says “What do you mean?” 

“They are so hard! I don’t know why they are staying so stiff!” Samantha opens up a little and isn’t as quiet now.

Janet is impressed with Samantha’s lack of care about titles and her embarrassment is almost “cute”.

Mark feels heat in his neck, and in his whitey-tighties...

Never say a word so that they don’t miss a second of the scene.

“Well, it is a little cool in here, I’m sorry, I can turn the AC down a bit for you if you’d like.” Maria pretends ignorance...

“No! It isn’t that! It’s... it’s that they are almost ALWAYS hard like this.” Samantha admits

“Oh, well we can look into your breast health and make sure that there isn’t anything” but Samantha (for the first time this visit) interrupts with “It isn’t just my breasts, I’m staying um, uh, Sometimes I’m just, well really all the time I’m always wet down there.” As she points towards her waist. 

Maria, enjoying the game, (her personality of being a bit of a dominant woman is eating this up) doesn’t help Samantha with filling in the blanks. She instead pushes for more information. “Wet down there? What do you mean? Look Samantha, the faster you just tell me, the faster I can help you.” Her voice slightly stern, Samantha feels like it was more of a command than a statement spills the beans.

“My vagina. It’s always wet. I, I, I have never had a problem with being dry, I mean I have been sexually active for some time and there has NEVER been an issue there. But this is different... it started a couple weeks ago, I was taking off my panties and found where some of my, um, “juices” had dried on my panties. I didn’t think anything about it but now it seems that it isn’t even a matter of it being DRIED on my panties. I can feel the dampness even in the morning. By the time I get home they are more than wet... they are slick with my.. my, um..” 

“Pussy juice” Maria says matter of factly. 

Janet and Mark both turn red at this very plain statement from Maria.. 

Samantha for her part looks like she just woke up from a dream where she was in front of everyone naked. Naked, she thinks, naked with stiff nipples, and they can see her wet sex, her proud bush matted down with her juices..... she could almost reach down and...

Maria interrupts her thoughts again with “Samantha? You ok?”

Samantha pulls her arm back to her side and with a very small voice says “Yes, my “pussy juice” is all over my panties.” Her pussy spasms with her admission, and a little dribble slides onto her left thigh, not enough to run down, but enough to let Samantha know that she’s moved from pre-heat, to a simmer. 

“Well to be honest with you, it isn’t a bad thing to be wet. I mean, lots of women would kill to be wet enough for it to be a “problem”. I’m lucky, I don’t have that problem and my sex life is for the better because of it. Now tell me, are

you aroused all the time too or does that come and go?”

“No, it’s all the time too. I just feel like I’m ready to... to EXPLODE sometimes.” Samantha’s blush is getting deeper

“Ok, so are you sexually active now (A nod from Samantha) or do you “take care of it” yourself?”

“Um no, I DO NOT do that!” Samantha states with a look of disgust. 

“Ok ok, I’m sorry I asked. I mean you do know that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a woman taking care of business herself now and again. I mean, I have to admit that I’ve done it, no shame in it.” 

Samantha looks at Maria and feels guilty for her response to the question. She says “Oh I’m sorry Maria, I, I didn’t mean to sound so mean about it. I didn’t know you did that and I didn’t.. I mean, I don’t think you are a Um, well you know what I mean, I.. I’m sorry I said that. I’m sorry.” and with that she lowers her gaze back to her ever-stiff nipples again.

Maria steals a glance up to the camera again and then looks at Samantha “Well, let’s take a look at what you have going on with this body of yours shall we?” Samantha looks like a scared deer “Um what? What do you mean?”

“I need to look at your vagina silly, (wide eyed gaze is returned by Samantha), take off that gown and come stand right here.” Maria points right in front of her. 

Mark finally speaks “I don’t know if she’s ready for this kind of a step Janet, Maria is pushing too hard.” 

Janet looks over and says “Well can’t put that back in the box now can we?” 

Both resume watching...

“Come on, take it off and come on over so I can take a look. It’s ok!” 

Samantha takes a deep breath. Unties the gown and removes it handing it to Maria as she comes to stand “front and center” in all her naked glory before her “trusted” nurse.

Janet, Mark, and Maria are honestly astonished at what they see before them. 

At 4’11” and weighing 97 lbs, Samantha looks like someone took a high school boy’s wet dream and then shrank her into a “fun size”. Tan smooth skin, high, firm breast capped with dark red areolas the size of a half-dollar with half inch nipples that are so hard the areolas are wrinkled beneath them. Beautiful black hair cascades down to her mid back with what looks like natural curls. Her waist draws in until it quickly flares out to hips and an ass that a gymnast would kill for. It’s curve is so sharp that you could almost set a glass on the top curve. Moving down she has muscular legs that maintain that soft feminine appearance, while not a long legged model, they are legs anyone would love to have (or at least love to have wrapped around them). Dainty feet with a natural arch reach the end of this assessment. Maria slowly looks up from her feet to the area in question. She isn’t disappointed in her find. Samantha has a full bush, not overgrown like 80’s porn, no it is trim and short, very neat. At first glance it appears that Samantha is a natural raven black haired beauty but upon closer inspection Samantha finds that the dark hair is because it is damp, damp being an understatement since there is a visible wet “smear” of her juice on her left thigh where she moved to be in front of the nurse. The upper edges of her hair is surprisingly more of a dirty blonde. Janet makes note of this discovery as Maria begins her inspection. 

“Ok let’s see what we have here.” 

Maria uses a gloved hand to ease Samantha’s legs apart. “Open up! A little more... That it! Thanks!” Samantha blushes feeling this exposed... Maria looks up at her and says “Hey, it’s ok. Relax! We will certainly be friends after all of this won’t we?” 

Samantha laughs a little at her comment “We might just be!” But inwardly she’s a little excited about having a new friend. She has always been standoffish but always chalked that up to it being a necessity of being “lonely at the top” but something about Maria being so nice to her, not to mention respecting her time, makes the idea of opening up (her mind as well as her legs 

) feel good! 

Maria sees her moist, swollen lips and if you look closely you can see her excited little clitoris peaking out from the folds. She parts her lips with a finger and upon seeing the slick juices literally run down her finger smiles and says “Yep, you are one sexually aroused girl!” 

Samantha can’t help but laugh. 

“Ok, so I don’t see anything wrong, your vagina, labia, everything looks normal. You have no concerning scent or coloration, just a little worked up is all.” 

“But how am I supposed to get anything done with THIS?” Samantha says as she points at Maria’s wet glove. 

“Well, I hate to say it since you were so taken aback by me asking you, but maybe what you need to do is work out that sexual tension. Go home tonight, take a bath, have a couple drinks, relax and then touch yourself and see how it feels to you. You never know; but I’d say you WILL like it.” Once again, Samantha feels like it was a command instead of a passing comment. But Maria wouldn’t lie to her, and she’s really being helpful. She should at least give it a try. 

“Ok, lol I’ll do it.” Samantha says.

“Great! Now go ahead and get dressed and I’ll be right here when you are finished.” Not bothering to give the naked woman the gown back. 

Samantha hurries to the corner, closes the screen, and gets herself back dressed. She walks out once dressed and thanks Maria for her help with her problem. 

“No problem at all! Us girls have have each other’s back am I right? Samantha nods with a smile. “Before you leave, lift your skirt and let me see what kind of panties you are wearing for my notes?” 

“Of course! Do you think that’s important?”

Nipples straining to be seen through her blouse, Samantha lifts her skirt revealing thigh-highs, garters, and a pair of VERY wet panties. 

“Hmm. Ok thanks. You have a lot of sexy going on down there.” Maria says while writing notes.

“Thank you... for everything.” Samantha says as she walks out of the room.

Maria follows Samantha to the waiting room and turns to go back to her desk. “Ah, Amanda! Give me just a second and then you can come on back.” 

Until next time...

• Like 1

Chapter 5: Helpful Assistance:

Amanda moves her legs back and forth listening to the paper crinkle underneath her while she waits on Maria to come back in the room. Maria, however is not in the clinic and instead is meeting with Mark and Janet about the first “real” event in the Dr Samantha Johnston makeover. Not that Amanda minds, the longer she’s here, the less time she will be dealing with her boss upstairs.

“My God Maria, that was PERFECT!” Janet beams as Maria walks in the room and gives a curtsy to Janet and Mark. “Not only did we verify that the bots are doing their part, we’ve been able to see that your suggestions are taking almost immediate hold of her mind. Did you see how unsure of herself she came across about her “sticky panties”?! Priceless!” 

“Yup, and did you see how wet she was? Good grief that girl needs some sex ASAP!” Maria laughs. 

“So, on to Amanda... Mark, all set for Amanda’s program?” 

Mark is startled out of whatever he was thinking about...

“Yes Doctor, I’m ready for the next phase of changes.” Mark replies.

“Ok, so here is what we need from Amanda to help with Samantha....” Janet explains the plan to Mark and Maria over the next 15 minutes. On her way out of the lab Janet calls out to Maria “Remember Maria, we need Amanda to be the “ever helpful assistant” but with an underlying instinct to help her be a better human being.” 

Maria smiles and gives “two thumbs up” as she walks out of sight.

Janet sticks her head back in the room..

“Mark? You coming?” 

“Yes, I uh need to adjust a couple more things first.” He replies red faced.

With Janet and Maria gone Mark stands up and adjust his pants to hide his semi-erection that popped up with the “sticky panties” comment and heads for the door, laptop placed across his waist.

Back in the clinic, Maria enters the treatment room and starts working her magic with Amanda. 

“So as I was saying, I understand that as Dr Johnston’s assistant you have access to her office and her schedule. Without going too much into her medical information we at the clinic have a couple of concerns for her and we’d like to see her improve and at the same time need your help with her well-being.” 

“Well you mean her “slave”, not her Admin Assistant. She treats me like shit. Honestly if she drops dead of whatever is wrong with her that could only make things better for everyone.” Amanda puts her hand to her mouth shocked that she’d say that about her boss, but in reality that’s how she feels about her. 

Maria quickly takes the conversation back in hand.

“Honey you are telling me! She comes in here bossing me around and generally treating everyone like crap. But believe me, if you could just help us with getting her healthier then maybe we can help her mind relax and drop that chip on her shoulder. You KNOW you’d like to make everyone’s life a little easier out there. Lol.” 

“An easier life sounds good to me. What would you like me to do for you?” 

Maria smiles at the camera and begins explaining to Amanda how they feel that what “Samantha” needs is someone more of a “cricket in the ear” than an Assistant. Someone to help her with her office work, but also be there to remind her that she needs to treat everyone with respect and dignity. To help her see that while she is so busy working and being the best she can be, negative attitudes slow down the process, and actually CAUSE delays. Maria thinks that if Amanda would just stand up for herself a little, Samantha will “come around” to being more pleasant. 

“You will still work under her supervision, but instead of seeing yourself as a pawn, see yourself as an AIDE to her entire life.”

“I’m not sure I can be all of that to her, she seems like she LIKES being mean to me, she’s always making comments about my height. “We aren’t on the basketball court in high school anymore.” little bitch, I didn’t even play basketball..” Amanda looks visibly annoyed. 

“You must do this Amanda, we NEED you to do this for the company, I’d say “pretty please with cherries on top” but I think you get the idea.” Maria didn’t sound like she was asking. Amanda suddenly changes her tune and says “I’m sorry Maria, of course I will help.” 

“Thank you! I knew you’d see it my way!” Maria says while watching Amanda walk over to the screened area to get back dressed. 

Back in the lab Maria and Janet discuss how to get Amanda more involved in the process of retraining Samantha. 

“So what we need is a reason to have Samantha moved out of her apartment and in with Amanda so that we can monitor both with more ease. Mark already took care of installing the monitoring systems in Amanda’s house. That part was easy. She was only too happy to have them installed as a part of our “monitoring” service.” Janet says while relaxing on the couch. 

“Maybe Mark can come up with a reason for them to need to be “roomies” for a bit. He’s good at that kind of logistical stuff. And I’m sure he’s all too ready to see both of these women on the small screen.” Maria says with a laugh. 

“Do you think she will tell you about her “personal time” tonight or do you think we will have to wait until next week to hear how it went? You didn’t specify that she needed to tell you, but she’s thinking you are BFFs now so who knows?” Janet says while putting on her jacket to leave.

“Time will tell, maybe I’ll pop in her office tomorrow and see what she has to say! Good evening Doctor!” Says Maria as she also heads out for the day.

Samantha arrives at her corporate apartment (temporary until she found something that meets her expensive taste) and hurriedly closes the door behind her. She enters her bedroom and starts taking off her clothes. When she gets to her thigh highs she checks the “damage”. Not only are her panties simply soaked through, BOTH thigh-highs are stained at the top from her juices. She groans and takes a look at the liner to her skirt. She finds it damp on the back from the drive home... just as she feared. 

“What are I going to do?” She says to no one.

She removes the rest of her clothes and decides that she needs a bath to clean herself up before bothering with another pair of panties. As she turns the water on she thinks about what Maria said earlier. 

“I couldn’t! I can’t just rub myself to get control of this. That’s gross. It is really naughty for a woman to do that. I mean, this is what a man is for. To use to scratch that itch and then hold out until I’M ready again.” Samantha takes her bath but skips the drink and “petting”. Once clean she puts on some satin pjs. Decides that one drink would be great, makes herself comfortable in her bed and turns out the lights.

“Pussy juices” Samantha hears Maria’s crude comment in her head... Turning on her bedside lamp.

“MY Pussy juices are leaking” Samantha says aloud as she slowly reaches into her satin pajama shorts. While she was saying that in memory of what she said to Maria at the clinic hours ago, it was still a VERY true statement of her current state. One finger, two fingers sliding up and down along her excited slit as her juices start discoloring her shorts. “Better take these off!” As she realizes how wet they are getting. Shorts removed, she starts envisioning herself with a man. Teasing him, keeping herself in control, getting him to go down on her knowing that she would NEVER do something so submissive as give a blowjob. Not Samantha Johnston, she isn’t THAT kind of woman. She broke up with her last long term relationship because on a night of a few too many drinks he tried to advance on her with her pushed over on the bed. “I don’t fucking do “Doggy Style”, I’m not a slut.” She told him as she threw him out in the middle of the night. 

So there she lays on her back, one hand tweaking her nipple while the other slides up and down up and down until she finally cums with a quick Yelp followed by a long exhalation. Feeling much less tension, she closes her eyes and falls asleep, forgetting to put her shorts back on, not that they’ve dried one bit.

• Like 1

Thank for the feedback! This story has several more chapters and I’m adding a few at a time. I love the direction this story takes so hang in there with me!

-Kitten

Chapter 6: You’ve got a friend...

Samantha has had a good morning. After a restroom break she’s pleased to find that her panties are only damp, not wet. Amanda has really seemed to step up her game of being more helpful too. It’s really a productive day. 

Heading down to go to lunch, she runs into Maria from the clinic in the lobby. She instantly feels a little self conscious about her talk with her the day before and gives a wave.

“Hello Doctor! How are you today?” Asks Maria

“I’m good, great actually, getting so much work done today.” 

“Great! Did you finally get some rest last night?” 

“Uh yes. I slept really well. It, it was a normal night.” 

“Well I’m glad to hear it! Now tell me, did you take my advise last night?” Maria can’t wait any longer to hear her admit to being one of “those” girls. Lol

“Um, well I took a bath and had a drink and went to bed.” She leaves out the juicy parts

“Oh ok. So that’s it? No petting? No touching? I mean wow, you really have some great self control, if I were worked up as much as you have been recently I’d be sneaking in some “me” time even here!” Maria says with a wink.

Samantha looks like a child with her hand in the cookie jar. She starts getting that shy/nervous look on her face again. One that the dominant side of Maria is really starting to like seeing. Maria decides to push further.

“Samantha, it’s just the two of us, you don’t need to hide anything from me. I’m your nurse AND I hope your friend. You NEED to tell me everything. How else can I be a good nurse and a good friend to you?”

Samantha, for her part, is taking all of this into account while at the same time starting to become very conscious of the fact that her previously damp panties are starting to stick to her now wet sex. Her nipples are getting that stiffness that had died down for the first time in weeks this morning. She’s think about Maria in an empty patient room, uniform pulled out of the way running her own wet slit... she starts looking at Maria wondering what kind of panties she’s wearing....

Maria beaks the silence. “Samantha. I asked you a question.” 

“Oh, I’m sorry Maria, I uh, well the truth is, (looks down at the waist of Maria’s uniform) I did it. I tried it.” 

Maria smiles “Tried what Samantha?”

“I Um, you know!”

“Tell me what you did.”

“I slid my fingers up and down my wet vagina ok? I did that until I “finished”.” Face blushing

“Good girl! I knew you could do it! See, that wasn’t so hard to tell me about was it? We’re becoming fast friends; I can tell.”

Samantha beams at the friends comment. She doesn’t care much for the “good girl” phrase but that’s probably just the way Maria talks to her friends. “No, it wasn’t.” Is her reply.

“And how about today? Did that help relieve some of the wetness in your panties and stiffness in your bra?” 

“Well it definitely helped, much better today. I mean yesterday by the time I got home I’d leaked all the way to my nylons and there was a damp spot on my skirt liner.” Samantha says with a giggle “but today I’ve just been a little damp and it’s already lunch!” Completely missing that she is happy that she’s only damp 4 hours into a workday. 

“Well let’s take a look! Show me these dry panties girl!” 

Samantha looks around the parking deck and then lifts her skirt exposing her usual black thigh-highs. Today’s garter belt and panties are turquoise. Maria exaggerates a close stare causing Samantha to laugh and sees just the slightest wet spot on the front where the gusset liner ends. Standing up she exclaims “Well look at that! Barely any wetness! Maybe you should make that a habit till you are back to normal; or until you start dating.” 

Samantha, still holding up her skirt, looks down at her panties pleased that they are just a little wet. Maria seeing that she’s still holding up her skirt reaches over and starts to push it down saying “Ok Samantha, put that girl away before somebody sees!” Both laugh. 

Both walk to their vehicles and head out for lunch. Samantha smiling at the thought of dry panties today and getting some petting in tonight.

Until next time...

• Like 1

Chapter 7: Moving day

Gina sees the office girls standing at the coffee bar and walks over to give them a warning

“Girls, that bitch is on the warpath this morning. Don’t get caught standing around today.” 

“Aw damnit.. just when we thought she had been abducted and replaced with an actual decent human being she goes back to her usual bitchiness.” Rebecca sighs.

Wendy and Rachel dramatically grab their cups and walk away to their workspaces while Gina refills her cup and says “Yep, and these last two weeks have been great. I don’t know what they did to her in the clinic that morning but Good Lord has it been nice since then. We will have to pool some money up and bribe Nurse Ponce to give her another shot of “Bitch Blocker 1000”.”

“For real, shit, here she comes. Save yourself!” Rebecca says as she quickly walks away.

“Gina, why the hell hasn’t the latest progress report numbers posted to the server? I already talked to Mark at IT and he said it isn’t anything on his end so it MUST be some failure on your part.” Samantha says looking especially aggravated. 

Amanda looks over and starts readying herself for her own battle with her boss but then remembers what she and Maria discussed a couple weeks ago and decides to “flex” her “life coach” muscles and go bailout Gina.

She walks up as Gina is listening to another harsh rebuttal to her third attempt to explain the hold up with the progress report. 

“Excuse me Doctor, I noticed that you didn’t have your usual coffee cup from the cafe on your desk this morning. Can I go get you something to help warm up your morning?” 

“What? Can’t you see I’m talking to Gina Amanda?” She says looking up to her “secretary”. God, you fucking giant, no wonder she’s so dumb, low oxygen that high in the air. Samantha thinks to herself. 

“Yes ma’am, I know you are very busy, I just wanted to try to help you with your morning. I’m sure Gina can find out what the hold up is and report back in to you later.” Amanda give a side eye wink to Gina.

“Fine, whatever, get to it Gina.” Before Gina can even respond, Samantha is already halfway back to her office.

“Thanks girl! I swear that woman is the devil. So much evil in such a small package.” 

Amanda nods in agreement and heads back to Samantha’s office. “So about that coffee Doctor?”

“Yes, get it.” Is her response.

Amanda reaches the elevator and decides to make a quick detour to see Maria and try to get out of helping her. 

“Hey Amanda! What brings you down today?” Maria says as she walks in the lobby seeing Amanda texting.

“Hang on, getting your buddy Dr Johnston’s coffee ordered before she kills someone upstairs. Ok, all done.”

“What’s the issue? When we spoke Friday you said she was really doing better these last couple weeks.” 

Amanda pulls Maria off to the side “She sure was. I mean, about the same time that you talked with me about working on her she suddenly started being much nicer. You could SEE it on her face that she was more relaxed. Everything was going much better for all of us up there. Then this morning she was HORRIBLE to everyone. Hell, she was about to beat up Gina about a stupid report that truth be told she doesn’t even read once it’s posted! I mean whatever you did to her on that last visit, she needs a double dose of it today. Anyway, I’ve got to go get her this coffee that I used as an excuse to rescue Gina before she wonders where I went.” 

“Ok, well I’ll swing by her office and see if she will open up to me, I’ve got an opening here in the clinic this afternoon so I’ll have some time. Now get that coffee before you end up in trouble!” Maria says with a smile. Amanda laughs and heads to get the coffee before going back upstairs.

Amanda places the coffee on the corner of Samantha’s desk. She reaches out and takes the cup without acknowledging Amanda is there, her mind on other things. First thing is that she got home to a notice that her apartment needs some kind of serious repair and she had to pack a bag last minute and stay in a hotel. Second she forgot some of her toiletries in her rush to get out of the way of the emergency repair crew. Speaking of a bunch of strangers in her home, she was horrified to see that they had moved her laundry basket out of the way to start their work and right on top were a pair of her panties that were STILL discolored at the crotch from the previous day’s wear and her black silk pajama pants with white stains where she had been masturbating just that morning. And Third, (speaking of masturbating) getting rushed out of her apartment and having to find a hotel room so late meant that she had no time for her now daily heavy petting to work off her arousal. But that isn’t even the worst of it... With no “release” last night she is simply SOAKED today. It’s 10am and it feels like she has a cup of olive oil in her panties. To top it off, she’s wearing shear panties (in light pink today) with an unlined, thin fabric skirt in light grey. She’s already “dabbed” her vagina with tissues three times to no avail. 

“Knock knock.” Maria says as she come in the office.

“Thank God, shut the door, I need some help!” Samantha whispers.

“Oh ok, what’s up?” (Shutting the door) “You ok? You look out of sorts.” 

“So I have been run out of my apartment because of some emergency and I had to quickly grab clothes and get out of the way of the workers.” 

Way to go Mark! Thinks Maria as she feigns ignorance to Samantha’s plight. “Damn that sucks. So where are you staying? Do they know ow long you will be out of your unit?” 

“They had no freaking clue. Idiots. And I’m staying at the Emerson Inn for now. But they let me know that they were booked out for an event this weekend so I have two days to either get back in my apartment or have to drive 30 minutes to Brentwood to find another hotel.” 

As if on cue Amanda cracks the door open to which Maria motions her in. Samantha looks annoyed that Maria would do that when they are talking about her personal life but figures that’s just Maria being friendly to everyone. 

“Excuse me Maria, Doctor, you’d asked me to remind you about that meeting with th... “You have got to be fucking kidding me!” Samantha interrupts Amanda who looks like a scared mouse and even Maria jumps at the outburst, looking around the office before shutting Samantha’s door. 

“Those motherfuckers! They hit a damn sewer pipe in my bedroom and said it flooded the room hitting my dresser and flooding it, what the hell am I supposed to wear (suddenly dropping her voice) under here!” Pointing at her skirt. “Oh and perfect, just perfect.. Now they are saying I can’t use my apartment “indefinitely” due to the health department. Where am I supposed to live while they get their literal shit together?” Samantha is starting to look more sad than angry. 

Maria decides to set the hook. “Why don’t you stay with Amanda for a bit?” Amanda looks like she’s been shot and Samantha looks offended. 

“With her? I don’t think so. They are just going to have to find something for me in the meantime.” Samantha stares at her computer screen hoping if she reads the email again, it will say something, anything besides all of her underwear and loungewear is ruined... 

Maria pushes a little harder... “Dr. Johnson, I think you should stay with Amanda, I know you will like it there and Amanda would just love to have you as a houseguest. You two already work so well together and I think some “off duty” time will serve you both well.”

Amanda and Samantha both subconsciously accept Maria’s “suggestion”. 

“Um, sure, I guess I could stay with you for a couple days until I can find something better. I just hope you have enough room for me and we don’t trip over each other all the time.”

“I have room.” Amanda replies with an eye roll at Samantha’s comment. “I bought a three bedroom house about a year ago. One bedroom I’m using for storage but the other is completely empty. I have a bed I can set up and some furniture from when I still lived at home with my parents is in the basement. My house is 5 minutes from here.” 

Maria smiles at her “persuasive ability”, “Then we are allll set. Now Dr Johnston you can relax and Amanda, you can head home early and get that room ready for your new “housemate”, right Doctor?” 

“Oh of course, um go ahead and head out for the day. Thank you Amanda. Now can you please step out so that I can talk with Nurse Ponce for a few moments?”

“Of course. I’ll text you my address in a moment. Thank you for letting me leave early.” Amanda says as she leaves the office and shuts the door wondering why the hell she just thanked her boss for “letting” her go move furniture for her to use.

“So what’s up?” Maria asks as she sits down on the couch. 

“So you know that “other” thing we discussed at my last appointment?” Samantha says as she stands up and walks around to sit on the couch next to Maria so they can talk quietly.

“You mean your undersexed kitty in those panties?” Maria replies with a giggle.

“Holy shit! Yes!” Samantha almost shouts. “Yes that, now quiet down, I don’t want my coworkers knowing that kind of information! God Maria!” Samantha looks around the door as if somehow she’d notice if the sound got out of her office.

“So what of it? I thought you said that you were able to take care of that with a quick little rub?” 

“Well I have been doing that every night since my appointment (Maria smiles at this revelation thinking “Not above masturbation anymore are you “Doctor”” ) but last night the workers were already in my apartment and by the time I got home it was so late that I didn’t get around to it.” 

“You really need to make a little time for yourself girlie.” Was Maria’s reply.

“Well anyway, today I am POURING and with a rushed exit from my apartment I didn’t get my Um, thicker panties to help hide anything. I mean look at these panties!” Samantha stands and lifts her dress revealing her pink panties almost transparent from being wet. Maria looks up and makes eye contact with Samantha who is looking worried, staring at the couch cushion next to Maria. Maria looks over and sees what is so concerning to Samantha. The cushion is wet! “Honey, turn around.” And as Samantha turns to face her desk Maria tries to hide her own excitement. The back of her skirt looks like she spilt a drink in her lap and just sat in it. A dark stain right below her cheeks where she has leaked in her skirt while sitting at her desk. 

Samantha pulls her skirt over to survey for herself and starts to sob. “I tried to keep it dry. I, I dabbed myself with tissue several times and I’m still soaked. I don’t have any other clothes with me. Maria what am I supposed to do? I can’t leave my office in a wet skirt, and even if it dries it will have a stain right there. Everyone will know it’s because I’m so wet!” 

Maria sits her down (right on the stain) and hugs her friend. “It’s ok! We can take care of this. We just need to get you out of this skirt so it can dry. Then I can get you some panties to cover you up while we wait till after 5 to get you out of the office once everyone leaves. You can drive straight to Amanda’s house and get yourself cleaned up at your new place. Now, take off your skirt and panties and give them to me.” 

Samantha slips off her skirt and then peels her wet panties down and hands them to Maria. “I’m, I’m sorry they are so gross.” 

“That’s ok! Don’t you worry a second about your wet panties. What are friends for?” Samantha smiles and Maria continues, “Speaking of friends. I think you and Amanda should be good friends too. Amanda is really nice and really helpful, why don’t you think of her as someone that can HELP you when you need help? Us girls have to stick together after all right?” Samantha nods. “Then it’s all settled. You listen to Amanda, and let her help take care of everything from now on.” 

“Anyway, I’ll come back up after 5 and we can sneak your naked butt out of here. Lol” with that, Maria exits leaving Samantha sitting at her desk in nothing but a blouse, bra, garter belt, thigh-highs and a pair of heels. If she wasn’t self conscious of her wet vagina before, having it exposed in the middle of her office certainly won’t let her forget! 

• Like 1

Chapter 8: Housemates

After an embarrassing escape from the office, Samantha is driving to her new temporary home with her Secretary. She was delayed getting out of the building until 8:30 since the janitorial staff came in early at the behest of Dr. Tantreemtamer for some reason. Maria was already gone but was kind enough to stop by her old apartment and grab a lot of her work clothes from her closet and (thankfully) was able to bring her laundry basket too. “At least I’ll have some bras/panties until I can get to the city to shop.” Samantha shifts in her seat, unaccustomed to the unflattering plain cotton panties that Maria came back with before she left. “Beggars can’t be choosers, this is all they had at the corner market.” Maria said while Samantha put them on earlier. 

Arriving at Amanda’s house Samantha walks in to see Maria talking to Amanda on the couch. She can’t tell what they have been discussing but it looks like whatever it was, it was a serious topic. 

“Oh hey you! We thought you’d never get home. Amanda and I have gotten your room all set up, you WILL just LOVE it! It’s very cute! Come check it out!”

The trio enter the bedroom and even with Samantha’s bot induced conditioning she is dumbstruck looking it over. It looks like a child’s room. All of the furniture is white. The bed looks like something out of a Princess movie. The furniture is not “adult” sized, even the mirror on the small dresser is low enough that she can see herself in it without the usual “tiptoe” she does at home. White sheets, white comforter, white everything. 

“Like I said, it’s my furniture from when I was living at home. I’m sorry it isn’t fancy, I hope you can work with this for the time being. If you come down the hall I’ll show you your bathroom.” 

Maria receives a text from Mark saying that all cameras are working perfectly and mentions that she might need to reinforce that this is ok to Samantha.

Catching up to Amanda and Samantha she sees them discussing the bathroom and notes that there isn’t a tub, only a small shower. 

“Well ladies, I should probably be on my way. Remember Samantha, you are in good hands here and even though your room is childish, we know you are a grownup... Amanda, take care of my girl here! I’ll see you both at work!”

“I’m going to go put my things away in my room.” A tired Samantha says and enters her room closing the door behind her. 

Opening the closet she finds a few of her outfits that Maria picked up and smiles that she has some of HER things in this room. Moving over to her dresser she opens the drawers and starts putting away more clothes. “Ugh, I can’t wait till my laundry is done so I can have come silk, lace, and satin.”

As she is putting the full cut cotton panties in her drawer she notices the size. 12. Twelve? What the hell is that? Then it dawns on her... she’s wearing kid’s panties. That explains why they feel so thick. 

“Knock knock! Want something to eat?” 

“Sure, do you have any wine?”

“Yup! We can open a bottle with dinner!” 

Samantha gives her first smile since she walked in the house. 

Dinner is over, the wine bottle is empty, and Amanda walks with Samantha to her room. “That was a lot of fun! I’m kinda glad you are here!” She says as she turns to walk away. “Me too, this was fun. Now I just have to find something to sleep in. All of my sleepwear was in my dresser at home and got ruined. Anyway, goodnight!” 

Finally alone, Samantha takes off her clothes and looks at herself in the dresser mirror. Naked except for a pair of kid’s pink cotton panties. “You look ridiculous Samantha” she says aloud. Looking closely she sees the familiar dark spot on the front of her panties. Well one good thing about these, they did a lot better job hiding you! She climbs into bed and being in a new place decides to leave the lamp on for the night. Within minutes she is slowly tracing her lips through her panties and starts working on relieving the sexual tension that’s been overdue for release for 24 hours now. Sliding up and down up and down, closer, closer, she’s biting her lower lip, sheets pushed down almost there, almost ther...

Amanda opens the door “Hey! I found these upstai... Oh God, I’m so sorry,” slamming the door closed. 

Both women are horrified.. Samantha for the scene she just gave Amanda and Amanda for walking in to seeing her boss masturbating. 

Ten minutes later Amanda builds the courage up to knock on the door. Samantha whispers “Come in.” Amada walks in to see her housemate covered to the neck with the comforter looking away towards the wall. 

“Doctor, I’m so sorry. I saw your light on and figured you were still up. I found some things upstairs of mine fro before I got so tall and thought you could use them to sleep in or something to wear after work. I didn’t, I wouldn’t... I’m sorry.”

Samantha turns her head and Amanda can see the tears on her face caused by the embarrassment of having her secretary walk in on her in nothing but childish panties and rubbing herself. “Thank you, I’ll look at them later.” 

Setting the box down Amanda says “goodnight” and closes the door. 

Janet watching the entire display can’t stop laughing. “Mark, we’re you watching this? What a hoot!” 

“Yes ma’am, I saw it too.” He replies sounding a little winded. 

“Ok, so now that we have them in a controlled environment together it time to move on the the next phase. Mark I want to increase the changes to her body. Start by having her pubic hair thin up. I noticed that she doesn’t really have black hair. Let’s play on that. Start having her hair lighten and don’t allow color to stay if she tries to have it colored. Let’s see what we can do with her skin too. She tans, but with it being late fall she won’t be outside. Have the bots lighten her skin tone. Finally, let’s do something with her arch so that she starts feeling uncomfortable wearing heels. She’s not fooling anyone with her 3 inch heels making her look over 5 foot.” 

“Yes ma’am. We can do all of that easily. I’ll set this up on the same timeline as usual.” 

“Great, now mentally I’d like for you to have her see Amanda as her superior when they are home. Basically it needs to be “Her house, Her rules.” And Samantha will not question anything she decides for her. Time to get her attitude adjustment moving faster.”

“Yes ma’am. Let’s give that a couple weeks to develop and it should be good.” Mark says while already uploading the programming. 

“Perfect, moving on to Amanda. I’d like to see her take a more commanding role at least in her home. Like I said before; “Her house, Her rules”. Have her lose any fear of Samantha and also have her have no concerns for her new roommate’s privacy. It’s her house, she can go or go through anything there.”

“No problem. That will be easy.” 

“Thanks Mark, and Mark; please don’t do anything inappropriate while watching our little pet project... at least not here at the office.” 

Until next time...

Chapter 9: Awkward Morning After plus the day

Amanda is getting ready to leave the house as Samantha walks into the kitchen wearing one of Amanda’s sleep shirts she left in her room last night. Samantha put it on hoping that a conversation about wearing her old clothes will forego a conversation about getting caught playing with herself.

“Good morning, thanks for the pjs.” 

“Sure thing Samantha., I mean I hope I can call you Samantha at home.” 

“Oh yeah, of course. I wouldn’t expect you to call me Doctor Johnston when we are in your house.” Replies Samantha. “Why are you leaving so early if you don’t mind me asking.”

“Oh, well Um, I mean, to be honest, I didn’t want to be here when you woke up since I was sure you were probably embarrassed about last night. I know I sure am.” 

“Oh, um well yes that was rough. I’m sorry about that.” 

“Well I’m sorry I walked in on you, anyway, I’ll see you at the office!” Amanda said as she walks out of the kitchen door. 

Amanda turns around and watches Samantha through the kitchen window. Looking more like a kid looking for something to eat than a grown woman. She stifles a laugh looking at how she is dressed this morning. White ankle socks on her little feet, a white “sleep shirt” that Amanda didn’t have the heart to tell her was actually a t-shirt she got from spirit week in 5th grade. On Samantha’s small frame it comes down to just above her thighs allowing a peek at the striped cotton panties on both the front and the back.

Amanda starts thinking how much better she could be if she would just calm down and treat people better. 

All showered and Samantha takes a look at what her options are for clothes: 

Bras: The one she wore yesterday, a dirty one, or a sportsbra she found in the box of clothes.

Panties: kid panties or dirty ones.

No clean nylons... period. 

A powder blue pant suit will cover her legs for the day. 

White blouse will work as long as she wears the sports bra. 

3 inch heels. 

Off to work in her SUV she arrives to find Amanda and the rest of her staff busy working. She goes into her office and starts checking emails. That warm feeling starts working it’s way towards her nipples and straight down to her soft slit. Trouble is, today her bra has no padding. Nipples are clearly visible through her blouse. She’s wearing white cotton panties and can feel her juices already making a wet spot on the gusset. “At least these little kid panties are thicker and can hold more moisture back, maybe they aren’t so bad after all.” 

Two meetings and 9 hours later Samantha is starting to get worried. Her overexcited body is betraying her attempt at looking like she is in control. Her last meeting of the day is a progress update with Janet. She walks into Janet’s office and takes a seat at the conference table. 

“Well good afternoon Doctor! Thanks for meeting with me so late in the day.” 

“No problem Janet, where would you like me to begin?” 

Janet shrugs and says “How about at Phase IV?” 

Samantha spends the next thirty minutes reviewing her project status and answering Janet’s questions as she has them. In the outside she looks like she is fine and her conversation is normal. Down in her panties is another story completely. No time to “dab” herself dry before this meeting coupled with no orgasm in a few days is creating quite a stew down there. Samantha knows her panties have lost the fight of keeping her juices at bay. And a powder blue pair of pants are going to show a wet spot like no other. Might as well put a spotlight on her crotch... finally the meeting is over, Samantha awkwardly backs towards the door saying her goodbyes and just as she is about to be in the hallway she hears footsteps.

“Hey Doctor Johnston! Um, looks like you sat in something.” Mark says as he passes by. 

“Oh did I? Well I guess I better get home and get cleaned up. Thank you Mark.”

Mark, setting his laptop on the table looks down at the chair she had been sitting in “Oh look, there’s something on this chair too.” Taking his hand and wiping it across the stain. 

Samantha turns to walk away red faced just as Maria passes her walking in the room. 

“Hmm, I don’t know what it is Doctor.” Mark says as he wipes his hands on his pants. 

Maria turns to the mortified doctor and says “Hmm, I wonder what you leaked all over yourself.” With a giggle and a wink. 

Samantha hurries to the parking lot and heads home.

“Mark, I want you to add a new mental and physical aspect to Smanatha.” Begins Maria...

Samantha hurries to her room to get out of her work clothes and into something dry. She sees that Amanda must have done her laundry and is pleased to see her clean panties waiting on her on the corner of her bed. As she picks up the light blue pair she remembers how wet she is and decides to save those for work and instead grabs a pair of cotton panties from her dresser and changes her wet white pair for a matching clean pair. Throwing on another of Amanda’s “sleep shirts” she enters the living room and Amanda suggests dinner and watching tv. 

A few hours later Amanda is cleaning up the kitchen and walks into the living room to find Samantha curled up on her side sleeping on the couch. She sees her right hand is slowly curling a strand of her black hair, her face has a pleasant look, almost a smile, her shirt has eased up around her waist, and her white cotton panties are drenched. Amanda takes a picture of her and texts it to Maria with a caption of “This girl needs a man!” 

All of her chores done and Amanda gently picks Samantha up and carries her to her bed. 

2AM and Samantha wakes up in her bed. Her slit needs some attention and she can’t let her down. Pulling her soaked panties to the side she starts sliding two fingers up and down, up and down, faster, faster, almost there BOOM, the best orgasm of her life. Finally getting to release all that tension she falls quickly back to sleep. Not bothering to change her panties.

42 minutes ago, diaper24/7 said:

IS THIS ALL SEXUAL OR IS DIAPER AND OTHER STUFF COMING?

Hang in there with me! This story is based around the slow removing of a woman’s “adult confidence” taking away what she values most… Being treated like a “real” woman. 
I based it around the kind of embarrassing things that I fantasize about happening to me. A small, independent woman getting exposed as nothing but a little girl playing adult. It’s super erotic to me.. 

The more “adult” Samantha loses, the more a fan of ABDL will like the story. Stay with me for more wet panties AND more! 

• Like 2

Chapter 10: Finding the real Samantha

Three weeks later...

Samantha has adjusted to living with Amanda. She really can’t complain. Amanda cooks, cleans, does her laundry, etc. Samantha comes and goes as she pleases, she is back in her routine of masturbating every night picturing men pleasing her with their tongue, her being on top, etc, which has really helped with her keeping her panties dry during the day. Speaking of panties, she has taken to wearing her cotton “big girl panties” as Amanda calls them on laundry day almost daily instead of her sexy sets. The extra “protection” of the thicker material making more sense than her thin thongs. Really there is nothing for her to complain about with her living conditions. On the other hand she’s noticed a few things about her body that she’s not sure how she feels about.

First, her hair isn’t holding color anymore. Her stylist told her that her hair must be changing because the black dye no longer holds. She’s been forced to accept that her hair is going from black to brunette. Except that it isn’t stopping at brunette, it’s getting some dirty blonde highlights. Speaking of hair changes, always insisting on her trim bush being a symbol of her womanhood, her pubic hair seems like it is thinning out, and that coupled with it getting lighter is starting to make her once proud bush look more childish than she’d care to admit. And along those same lines her skin is getting lighter. Always having a tan has been another thing that made Samantha look and feel more adult and sultry. Now her skin is starting to look like she’s never even laid out before. She decides to make an appointment with Maria and see if she can offer any suggestions.

“Ok Samantha, go ahead and get out of those clothes and let’s see what we have going on.” 

“Knock knock!” The door opens to Janet walking in the room along with Amanda. 

Samantha blushes and closes the screen. 

The trio of women watch the small pile of clothing form at Samantha’s feet and Maria nudges Janet upon seeing her sexy thongs slip to the floor, the crotch of which lay flat on the top showing a discolored line at the gusset. 

Samantha steps out from behind the screen and Maria leads her to the scale for vitals. 

“95 lbs and 4 foot.. stand up straight please, 4 foot 11 inches.” Maria announces to the room. 

Further vitals are taken and as the three women discuss Samantha’s current medical information Samantha blurts out “Why are all of you here? I don’t like it.” 

Janet speaks first and says “Dr Johnston, we are all concerned about your health. Maria thought it best if we all came together to brainstorm your health since you have concerns. Me, being your boss and knowing your mind, Amanda being your administrative assistant and roommate, and of course Maria as your nurse. Do you not agree we know you best?” 

“But do you all have to be in the room with me? I’m not sure I want so many people here when I’m being examined.” Samantha almost whined

Maria, dismissing her comments like you would a child states plainly “Samantha, I didn’t know you were such a prude. They NEED to be in here and you NEED to calm down and let us work together to help you. Now, when you take off your gown they will look away if that makes you feel better and then they will only look if we need them to ok? Now take off your gown. Ladies, would you mind?” 

Amanda and Janet look away and Samantha removes her gown and hands it to Maria. She tosses it to the side. 

“Now let’s see what all the hubbub is about.” Maria looks at Samantha’s groin and notes “You are right, your pubic hair is much lighter and indeed thinning out. Your skin looks much lighter too. Even your nipples and vagina has lost the dark color they had and are now almost pale pink. Anything else going on?” 

“No, that’s all. Well actually I AM a lot more thirsty now.” 

“How long has that been going on?” Janet asks still looking at the wall.

“A couple weeks. I’ve been using the restroom more often too but that part actually makes sense. In fact, I need to use the bathroom now. Can I have my gown please?”

Amanda reaches over and hands the gown behind her. 

Samantha puts the gown on and slips out of the treatment room. Maria calls out to her to go ahead and get a urine sample. 

“Amanda, tell Maria what you were telling me earlier about Samatha.” Amanda looks quizzically at Janet “You know, laundry day!” 

“Oh yes. Um, so I’ve noticed that her panties and sometimes even her skirts or pants have dried discharge on them. A lot. Like she’s got a problem down there or something.” 

Maria smiles and replies “Oh yes, she and I have talked about that already. It’s not abnormal, in fact she and I talked about...”

The door opens and Samantha walks in handing the sample to Maria feeling self conscious about holding a cup of pee in front of everyone.

“Samantha. Are you still masturbating every night?” Maria asks nonchalantly. 

“Wh-what?” Samantha turns beet red on the spot.

Maria reaches up and starts untying Samantha’s gown and as she slides it off her shoulder she says “Remember you have no secrets here. I asked you if you are still masturbating every night. We can’t help you if you don’t tell us the truth.” 

With the gown sliding off her body, and noticing that ALL of the women are still facing her; Samantha standing naked in front of her boss, friend, and subordinate looks like she is about to cry. Her blush has spread to her breast from her cheeks. She starts to speak but then Amanda breezes by her reaching inside the changing area she grabs the discarded panties and holds them up for all to see. “Yes she does. I walked in on her in the first night she lived with me and she was laying there in nothing but panties rubbing herself. And every single pair of her panties looks just like these if not worse. She wears two pair of panties a day because of it.” 

Samantha staring at the wet line in her panties hangs her head down and says “Yes. I do masturbate every night.” 

Maria smiles at Janet, Janet smiles at the camera. Amanda breaks the silence “So what’s going on with her hair and skin?” 

Samantha is happy that someone is talking about something besides her new habit. 

“Well we aren’t too sure.” Maria says while tossing the gown into the hamper. “Samantha go ahead and get dressed while we discuss next steps.” 

Samantha looks at her panties in Amanda’s hands but is too nervous to ask for them and just walks behind the screen and starts getting dressed. 

Once dressed she steps out from behind the screen and finally has the courage to ask for her panties back. “Amanda, can I please have my panties?” Amanda looks at the small patch of cloth in her hand and says “I don’t think it’s a good idea to put wet cloth against such a sensitive spot on a woman. These are soaked so I’m going to say no to putting them back on.” Samantha just lowers her head and starts looking at the floor.

“She’s right Samantha. Maybe these thongs aren’t the best option for you. I’m thinking something a little thicker that can be hygienic would be best. At the same time let’s look at some dietary changes and see if we can’t cool that fire off down below so to speak. Do you still have those cotton panties I picked up for you?” (Samatha nods) “Good! Let’s get you in those for the time being, (looks at Amanda) “maybe pack a little “emergency kit” of clean panties to keep at work too.” 

“I can definitely do that for her.” Says Amanda.

“Great! So keep us in the loop Maria: Amanda, thank you for being such a good assistant to Dr Johnston!” Janet says and she steps forward and lifts Samantha’s down turned chin up to look her in the eye, “And Samantha, don’t you worry dear, the three of us are on the case! You can trust us to take care of you!” 

Janet makes her exit, followed by Amanda who turns around (with the clinic door still open) “Oh, Maria, what size panties did you get her before?” 

“Girls size 12.” Maria replies.

Treatment room door shuts and Maria sends Samantha out with a last comment, “Samantha, listen to Janet and Amanda. They are just as important to your health as I am.

You will take their comments and suggestions about your needs as if they came from me understand?”

“Yes.” 

“Now run along, I have other patients waiting, (Maria holds the door open) and Remember girlie, no more thongs, just wear the ones Amanda buys.”

Samantha, red faced, and bare bottomed, walks out of the treatment room and through the lobby that is FULL of staff members waiting on their flu shot. All eyes on the new Doctor that apparently wears little girls size panties. 

Samantha reaches her parking space and once inside her SUV begins sobbing at the realization that she is no longer able to wear her sexy underwear and EVERYONE knows it. She doesn’t bother with lunch. Only leaving the safety of her car once the pressure in her bladder becomes too much. 

Upstairs offices:

“Girl I’m telling you the shit happened! I was there!” Wendy laughs while telling the story of “Dr Samantha Johnston’s panties” 

“Gina! Did you hear about this?” Rachel shouts in the direction of Gina’s office.

“What’s that?” Gina says walking over to the group gossip.

“So today I’m in the clinic waiting on my flu shot. Out of one of the rooms walks Dr Tantreemtamer, followed by Dr Johnston’s (finger quotes) “Secretary” Amanda. Amanda turns around and asks Maria Ponce about what size little girls panties “she” needs.” Gina interrupts “Who?” Rebecca starts laughing “That’s the best part!” Wendy giggles and says “Dr Johnston! She comes out after the rest and we can hear Maria telling her that she needs to wear whatever panties Amanda buys her!” 

All four break into laughter...

“Ding” The elevator announcement gets all 4 women quieted down. Once the door opens, out steps Samantha with no eye makeup walking a beeline straight to her office quickly closing the door behind her. Four sets of eyes staring at her bottom as she walks down the corridor hoping for a clue as to what kind of panties she has on, or what kind of panties Amanda needs to get her.

“Hmph, I couldn’t even tell if she was wearing any at all.” Rebecca comments. 

“Well she looked upset, let’s go do some prying. I’ll be back.” Gina says walking towards Samantha’s office.

“Doctor Johnston?” Gina says at the closed door. 

“What?” 

“May I come in?” 

“...Ok...”

Gina closes the door behind her..

Ten minutes later she emerges and approaches Wendy’s desk.

Well she was her normal chipper self to me. Bitched about a report and asked why I’m trying to chit chat instead of doing my work. So much for gossip and her coming down from her high-horse. 

The elevator opens again, this time with Amanda walking through holding a shopping bag. “Whatcha got there?” Rachel asks.

“Just some things I needed to pick up for our boss Rachel. Need something?” 

“Ok, ok, keep your secrets lady.” Rachel replies.

Amanda winks to her and then enters Samantha’s office.

“Doctor, you ready to put something on to cover that bottom?” 

“Yes. I want my panties back that you took away.” 

Amanda shakes her head. “No ma’am. You heard Maria. She said you need to wear something more hygienic and that’s what I have for you here.” Amanda opens the bag and pulls out a pack of cotton panties. Opening the package she holds up a pair with cats on them and says “Come on, stand up so we can get your panties on.” 

“I don’t want to wear those.” Samantha says even though she does stand up.

“Ok, how about bunnies.” 

Samantha smiles a little at the pink pair with bunny heads on them.

“Ok! So hop Hop HOP over and slip these on!” 

Samantha lets Amanda straighten out her new bunny panties and then lowers her skirt.

“There, all better now, I’ll be at my desk if you need me ok?” Amanda says as she exits the room.

Outside the door Wendy, Rachel, Rebecca, and Gina almost fall over each other leaping away from their positions listening at the door. 

“Girls! Shame shame shame eavesdropping like that.” Amanda says just after closing the door and quiet enough that Samantha wouldn’t hear. 

About an hour later Samantha exits her office and makes her way down the hall. All eyes on her bottom as she passes by again.

Arriving in the bathroom, Samantha tentatively lifts her skirt to see the bunny panties encasing her bottom. “Ugh, at least they are kinda cute.” She mutters. A spasm in her bladder reminds her that she needs to pee. 

Sitting on the toilet she looks at the crotch of her new panties. They are only a little damp from her lips. Examining the outside she finds them dry. “I guess Maria is right. This is probably better for my health than wet ones.” 

Business complete. She dabs her vagina to wipe away as much fluid as possible and then pulls up her panties, washes hands and returns to her office. 

Driving home Samantha decides she’d like to get out of the house and go out on the town. Who knows, maybe even find a man for the night! Arriving home she takes a shower, pulls out a club dress and starts getting ready. Opening her panty drawer she finds only cotton panties. 

“Um, Amanda; where are all my panties?” 

From down the hall Amanda replies “In your dresser. I just finished laundry so they are

all in there.” 

“I mean my thongs! I plan on going out tonight and I can’t wear these plain panties under my dress!” 

“Well I’m sorry, but Maria and Janet agree that you can’t wear those kind of panties anymore so when I got home I threw them all away in the outside can.” Amanda says walking into Samantha’s room. Samantha looks towards the window and reading her mind Amanda says “No ma’am. The trash was picked up today. No more thongs for you.” 

Samantha picks up a pair of pink and red panties deciding they were the least juvenile and quickly puts them on. Oblivious to the fact that she is standing naked in front of Amanda. 

Putting on her dress she tells Amanda that she will be home later. 

“What time is later?” Amanda asks

“Um, when I get back!” Samantha says feeling like she “got” Amanda. “I’m outta here! Well after I use the restroom.” 

3 AM and Samantha is dropped off by an Uber.

Stumbling to the door carrying her heels, she makes her way to her room. Dropping her purse on the dresser she throws her heels in the closet, pulls off her dress letting it fall on the floor. Looking over at the mirror she sees herself in nothing but a pair of panties. Even with everything “weird” happening with her body of late she still admits she is damn sexy. 

“Nice tits” she says to herself admiring her breasts capped with light pink areolas and nipples. Looking down she sees that her panties are clearly wet at the crotch. “And as for you young lady, you deserve some attention.” Twenty minutes later she’s laying on her back frustrated... “what the fuck?” she says aloud. “Why can’t I cum tonight?” She starts trying to focus on her routine of men servicing her, but nothing is bringing her over the top... she has a naughty thought. She climbs out of bed and slowly sinks to her knees by the bed. She takes her middle finger from her left hand and puts it in her mouth simulating a small penis, as her right hand starts rubbing her clit. Bingo... She likes the idea of servicing instead of being serviced. She cums in no time. Standing she looks in the mirror again.

“Naughty girl.” She smiles at herself and lays down to sleep off her drunken night. 

Until next time...

• Like 4

Chapter 11: Afterparty

6AM 

“Oh my God, oh my God, Oh... My... God... what the fuck?!” Samantha says to no one in particular. She scrambles out of the bed and turns to see a large wet spot on the sheet. “I pissed the bed.” She thinks surveying the scene. Samantha heads Amanda stirring around the house and quickly puts the comforter over the stain just in case she comes in. 

Now out of the warm bed she starts feeling the wetness of her panties, and this time NOT because she was aroused. She also feels her pajama shirt is wet on the back. She quickly strips out of the wet clothes and hides them in her closet. “It must have just happened.” as she thinks about how quickly she woke up and how warm the wet sheets were. She decides to clean up the crime scene after work and runs to the bathroom naked to avoid Amanda. “Well this is one way to get past a hangover.”

Amanda looks at her phone to see a text from Maria asking her to go check on Samantha since she was drunk texting her till 2:30am.

“Good grief, on a work night?” Amanda texts back before walking down the hall to check on her roommate. Hearing the shower running, Amanda opens the door to Samantha’s room and sees that she must’ve been in quite a hurry to get to bed last night. Dress and shoes tossed on the floor. “Hmm, no panties?, must have worn them to the bathroom OR, didn’t wear any to the club.” 

As much as Amanda wants to leave the clothes scattered on the floor for some reason she can’t resist cleaning up after Samantha. “Helpful helper” she laughs as she puts Samantha’s shoes in the closet and hangs up her dress. 

12:30pm

Samantha is eating lunch outside the office hoping to catch even a couple rays in this late fall season when Maria walks over with her food..

“Samantha! What time did you go to bed girl? You were still texting me at 2:30! And those spicy texts.... caliente señorita!” 

“I got home about 3. I had to take an Uber back to the city to pick up my car this morning. Sorry about the texts, I was having a really good time. It’s been forever since I went out.” 

“So based on your texts, you had a couple options of “partners” to take home or go home with... any juicy details to share?” Maria smiles.

“No! Like I told you, I couldn’t bring a guy home, slip off my dress and show him my “big girl panties”! How embarrassing would that be?” 

“Well you could have slipped them off and not worn any of that kitty was that ready. Lol” Maria said with a wink.

“Oh, well yeah, I guess I could have done that.” Samantha replied looking genuinely confused. Maria makes a mental note that Samantha didn’t even seem to think of removing her panties. Was it because she was told that she HAD to wear the cotton panties? Something to discuss with Janet and Mark later... might need to make sure her suggestions were “concrete” with Amanda and Samantha. That could cause all kinds of problems.

“Anyway, um I’m sorry that I was being so raunchy last night. I really wanted to have a good time and it looks like I might have had too good of a time.” 

“So no love for your girl down there? Surely at 3am you didn’t take her “in hand”, you HAD to have been three sheets to the wind by then!” 

“Well.... about that... I DID take care of that. But I think all the alcohol must have dulled things because it usually only takes about 5 minutes to orgasm, last night I had to try some different things to finish up in 30!” Samantha suddenly looks around making sure no one heard that admission. 

“Oh yeah? So what did you try? Your texts said that you do it by laying on your back rubbing one breast then playing with yourself with the other hand.” 

Samantha, suddenly blushing says “Oh yeah. I did tell you that... Jesus... Well since that didn’t work I decided to get on the floor next to my bed and pretend I was giving a blowjob.” 

Maria is actually blushes a little herself but pushes for more: “Damn! I thought you said you don’t do that kind of thing. You even said that when you masturbate you imagine men serving you or you riding cowgirl!” 

“Yeah, I USUALLY do that, but last night I couldn’t get “there”, so I decided to pretend I was doing that and rubbing myself resting on my knees. It isn’t like I’d EVER really do that. It’s just a little fantasy... nothing more.”

Maria feels a little dampness of her own thinking about “Doctor Johnston (the Ice Queen) on her knees, hard dick in her mouth, servicing a man while rubbing her wet, puffy, slit... “Damn!” Thinks Maria, “My man is getting lucky tonight!” 

“Well I’m all finished Maria. Time to get back to work.” Samantha says as she walks towards the door “Nice having lunch with you!” 

Maria watches her walk away and notices a slight panty line on her pencil skirt and laughs a little. 

Later in the lab...

“So no mention of wetting the bed? Panties? Nothing?” Janet asks Maria.

“Nope, not a word. She DID tell me all about her blowjob fantasy she simulated while masturbating so there is that.” 

“Definitely seems to be taking that submissive program Mark uploaded last week. Mark, did you make the program sexual or general, it’s a little odd that she took it to mean only about sex.”

“Well, I didn’t give it any type of “preference” such as sexuality or social hierarchy, the only limit I placed was that I didn’t let it affect her work since that could lead to all kinds of delays in her projects. Even if she simply started second guessing herself due to a suggestion of change or different approach by a coworker, THAT could be a mess.” Mark continued, “Maybe that’s just the first appearance of this new trait. I mean, if we look at this from a “zones” point of view... in the last few months we’ve:

Made her feel more sexually aroused.

Made her feel comfortable with masturbating.

Made her move in with a woman that takes care of her needs. 

Made her AWARE of her sexual desires.

Made her feel a little inferior with changes in her body.

Perhaps her room, her panties, her arousal, her feelings of inferiority just happened to manifest itself this way. Anyway, something to keep an eye on.”

“Yeah, we certainly don’t want her getting so submissive with sex that she just fucks any man that tells her to.” Maria laughs at her own comment..

“Maria! Good Lord woman. Maybe YOU are the one that needs a man.” Janet looks at Mark to see his face flush and his breathing increased...

“Anyway... back on the topic of her peeing in her sleep. Maria, how far are you suggesting we take this? My concern being what happens when she wants to go see a urologist about it? How do we manage that type of response from her?” 

“You have a good point Janet,” Maria starts explaining how they will handle any outside interference from medical professionals. “In closing, Janet I think we need to lean a little more on your being an MD with Samantha instead of “the boss”. Maybe have her come down to the clinic for some testing. That would give me time to make suggestions about trusting your medical advice as well.” 

“Sounds good! Let’s get it all set up. Ok everyone, back to our regular work.” Janet watches Maria and Mark leave the room. “Well so far, these bots are doing everything we’ve asked them to do. For all the “exotic” commands we are making, I can safely say our bots are going to be great with real-world applications.” 

• Like 1

Chapter 12: Improving “interpersonal communication”

It’s been a week since Smanatha met with Maria and Dr Tantreemtamer in the clinic for some follow up tests. One of the things that Dr Tantreemtamer was happy about was that Samantha announced that her sexual arousal wasn’t as strong as it had been. She told her all about her masturbation habits and how she really thinks that is helping her stress level stay low and her panties dry. 

With a little persuasion from Maria, Samantha disclosed to “Dr Tantreemtamer” (no longer calling her Janet since Maria stressed that Janet is her DOCTOR) that a couple weeks ago she peed in her bed. Samantha said that it “wasn’t her fault” because she drank too much and that she hasn’t had another incident since. Maria praised her on her ability to be so open and honest with both Janet and herself and suggested that she start keeping a journal of her day so that she could better report her personal health to her “team”. 

Amanda knocks on the door to Samantha’s office and asks her if she needs anything from downstairs. It’s Friday, and Amanda is ready to get home for the long weekend. 

“I’m fine thank you Amanda, I guess all of them are ready to leave a little early?” She says pointing towards the office area.

“Yes ma’am they are.”

“Well we have work to do and I don’t see any reason to let them all leave early today. I’m serious, they are always just looking for a reason to..” “Doctor Johnston...” Amanda interrupts, “maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to give a little charity to the girls up here. Maybe they will remeber that the next time you are rushing to reach a deadline.” 

“Ok Amanda... you have a point. Tell them to have a good weekend.” 

“Why don’t you go tell them? They might like to hear it from you.” 

“Attention everyone, I guess you can all leave a little early today.” Samantha says flatly standing just outside her office door. 

Amanda gives her a raised eyebrow and nods towards the staff.

“I hope you have a good weekend.” Samantha stumbles out and then quickly returns to her desk. 

“See! That wasn’t so hard was it?” Amanda chuckles. “Now you can make them think you are friendlier.” 

“Thanks MOM...” is the reply she gets. 

“So, you ready to get out of here too?” 

“Yeah I guess so. I really don’t see any reason to stay later than everyone else and even Dr Tantreemtamer is already gone for the day.” 

“Ok, well let’s head out together! I’ll close up the floor real quick and I’ll meet you at the elevator.” Amanda is already quickly walking to start the end of day routine.

Samantha is standing at the elevator when she suddenly feels the need to use the restroom. “Amanda? Amanda? I, are you ready? (Silence) Amanda?” (Need intensifies) Samantha rushes towards the restroom passing Amanda who stopped upon seeing Mark working on the floor’s router, as she passes by she practically whines “I gotta go pee!” 

As soon as she enters the restroom she starts lifting her skirt to get her panties down. She sits and a stream of urine sprays into the waiting toilet. Samantha “facepalms” and repeats “I gotta go pee?” Thinking “God, the IT Geek was standing right there...” 

Toilet flushed, hands washed, Samantha exits the restroom hoping Mark is gone. Nope. She hears Amanda still talking to him. “Great, now I have to make smalltalk with this weirdo. He’s always leering at me. I swear if he has invented some XRay glasses so he can look at my body...” “Hi Mark!” Samantha pretends to be nice, “What are you doing working so late?” 

“Doctor Johnston, good to see you today... you look great.. I uh” (even Amanda looks at Mark like he’s some kind of creeper) “I’m updating our security for this floor. Dr Tantreemtamer said that with the amount of progress you guys are making we really need to be more secure.”

“Oh, well that is nice of her to notice, don’t you think Doctor?” Amanda says as she nudges Smanatha’s arm to get her to say something nice...

“Yes, that’s great to hear Mark.” (Looks at Amanda with a squint, making Amanda smile) “so what are you adding if you are allowed to disclose that to us.”

“Well I’m sure I’m ok to tell the project manager and her assistant. We’re adding some additional cameras, adding microphones to some existing cameras, and putting a body scan at both the elevator and staircase entrances to the floor. The keycard system to get to this floor will remain.”

Samantha suddenly gets a little nervous about what all they will record her do or say.. “Um Mark, what’s a body scanner? I mean, I don’t know how I feel about being “scanned” every time I come or go.” 

“Don’t worry Doctor, it’s completely safe. It’s like the system used in airports. When you walk through it can make sure no one is bringing anything suspicious into or out of, your area. Between you and I, it won’t be constantly monitored either so it isn’t like some weirdo is going to be there to see what you are wearing underneath your clothes.” Mark laughs at the bad home he made, but Smanatha and Amanda think he intends to do exactly that.. especially in regards to Samantha. 

“OooKayy.” Amanda finally says. “Well, I’m outta here. Have a good weekend Mark.”

“Same to you both.” Mark replies and then starts looking at his laptop again.

• Like 1

Chapter 13: Dear Diary, today my panties are...

Arriving in the parking deck Amanda and Samantha walk towards Samantha’s SUV. “Thanks for agreeing to carpool Samantha, I just thought it was really silly for us to leave the house behind each other and then drive to the exact same office building. Hey! Do you mind stopping by the grocery store so I can grab a couple things?” 

“No problem, I need to get.. (phone rings) “oh,

It’s Maria, would you mind grabbing me a couple things while you are in there? I’ll text you my list?” 

“Hello Maria,” Amanda gives the thumbs up and closes the door, “yes I remember. I’ve been writing in it daily.... Yes I can bring it Tuesday... No, no more incidents... Uh yes. I, I actually do record when I do that too... oh ok... I will... Ok, thanks. You too. Bye”

30 Minutes later, Samantha, still waiting reaches for her ever present water bottle and finds it empty. “Mmm... man I’m always thirsty. Love me some water!” 

25 minutes later Samantha is feeling the need to pee grow. “You done? I’ve gotta use the bathroom.” She texts Amanda. 

“I’m in line. Want to come in and use the restroom here? It’s right beside the front entrance.” 

“Ugh, ok. I’ll head in. I hate using public restrooms.”

“Me too girl. See you inside.”

Samantha walks with small steps to the entrance to the store not realizing she needed to pee worse than she thought. 

She waves at Amanda who is finishing up paying and turns to enter the restroom 

“Restroom out of Order for water leak”

“Shit!” Samantha says aloud. Right then Amanda walks up beside her with her bags. “Uh oh! We better hurry home!” 

Rushing to the car Samantha opens the auto hatch on the rear of her SUV.

“Amanda I really gotta go! Can you drive?” 

“Of course! Hurry up let’s go.”

Pulling up at the house Samantha dashes out of the car and runs up to the kitchen door forgetting that she handed her key fob and key ring to Amanda in the car!

“Amanda hurry! You have my keys!”

Amanda seeing her roommate literally doing the “pee-pee dance” leaves the groceries in the car and jogs up to unlock the door for Samantha. 

Once unlocked, Samantha dashes to the bathroom pulling up her skirt and pushing down her panties. Making it to the toilet just as she begins peeing. 

Walking back into the kitchen, Amanda smiles and exclaims “Whew, made it just in time!” 

Samantha gives a nervous smile and nods her head. Squeezing her legs together wishing she couldn’t feel the wet gusset from dribbling pee before she was able to get her panties down. 

“So, you have any plans tonight? I’m thinking about going out tomorrow night if you’re up to it.” Samantha says as she walks to her room.

“No, no plans tonight. Want to have a few drinks and watch some TV? And sure! Let’s get out of the house for a bit tomorrow!” 

“Sounds like a plan! I’m going to put on something a little more comfortable.”

In the safety of her room, Samantha pulls off her panties and tosses them in the hamper. Work clothes off, removes her bra, let’s her light brown hair down, and searches for something to put on.

Light purple panties. Followed by one of the cute t-shirts Amanda ordered her. It’s white with blue trim on the sleeves and collar. The collar comes down on the front showing just a hint of cleavage, something Samantha likes since she still can’t believe the size difference between herself and Amanda. “Damn giant” She says to herself. Grabbing the matching shorts she’s ready for a night of lounging around. 

Exiting the bedroom she sees Amanda also put on some comfortable clothes. Amanda is wearing a light blue fitted t-shirt from a trip she took to the beach last year. A pair of running shorts and some flip-flops. Her hair pulled up in a ponytail. 

“I ordered pizza, my app says it’s in the oven, What would you like to drink?” Amanda says walking towards the kitchen.

“How about tequila shots with lime!” Samantha calls out from the couch.

“I hear ya girl! I thought we we’re going out tomorrow!” Both laugh.

“Oh, and could you please bring me a glass of water on your way in?”

“Already knew you’d want one” Amanda says handing her a large Yeti cup.

“What would I do without you looking out for me?” Samantha says with a smile. 

“Well probably your own laundry for starters.” 

“Probably! But you don’t like the way I clean or do laundry, etc so it’s easier to just let you do it.”

Amanda sets the drink tray down and hands Samantha a shot glass. “Hmm, true. Shot time!”

5 shots and 25 minutes later the pizza man is standing at the door looking at the pair of babes at 41 Roseland St.

Stan is looking at two absolute beauties in their own right. 

The taller one (Amanda) has to be at least 6 feet tall in flip flops. Wearing a tight t-shirt that hugs her huge boobs. You can tell she isn’t wearing a bra by the slight sag and the dark coloring where her areola shows through the fabric. Her nipples must be around an inch long if they were hard. Further down her middle curves out to “child rearing” hips that taper in till they become Anime Thighs. Her hair up in a ponytail, blue eyes, full lips, and he swears she’s been drinking cause she’s being so bubbly. All in all, a curvy sexy Amazon!

To her right (and honestly below her) is what he hopes is her roommate. At over a foot shorter than Amanda, this girl only comes up to her breasts. He could’ve mistaken her for someone she’s babysitting if not for her kickass body. She’s short, but her tits are definitely a woman’s. She must be cold because her nipples are clearly hard poking up in the fabric of her shirt. Try as he may, he can’t see her areola like Amanda’s even with the white shirt. Moving down she has a “stick to your ribs” torso that tapers in to a thin waist. Hips flair out to a bubble butt, and her legs look like they could snap you in half. Light brown hair with perfect blonde highlights drops behind her back stopping mid back. Green eyes, pale skin, and some cute freckles on her cheeks gives the impression she’s Irish. This girl, “Samantha” he thinks he heard Amanda call her, has clearly been drinking. She’s very giggly and keeps leaning into Amanda’s substantial tits. 

“Didn’t you say your name was Stan?”Samantha points at Stan while she leans against the doorframe.

“Yep. I’m Stan.” He replies

“Well hello!...... Stan tha Man.” More giggles from Samantha.

Amanda laughs and says “Well we know who the lightweight is around here don’t we.” Reaching over to catch Samatha as she slips off the doorframe. 

“Well she’s definitely the lightweight” Stan says with a laugh.

Amanda laughs too knowing that she probably has close to 100lbs on her drunk friend. Samantha however felt a sting from the comment. Still clinging to her desire to be seen as an adult at all times she steps out of the door pointing her finger at Stan “Just a damn minute... buddy... Who do you think you are coming over here telling me I’m a lightweight... I’ll have you know that I can outdrink this giant over here anytime! Hell, I was drinking when she was still *Gasp!* Samantha grabs her crotch and exclaims, “I Gotta go pee!” Turning she jumps the first step and Stan can hear her running down the hallway. 

Amanda looking down the hall turns to Stan. “Samantha has a bladder the size of a peanut. Did you need anything else?”

“Oh yeah, I guess not...” Stan says looking down the front of the house hoping for another glimpse of Samantha before he leaves. 

As he get in his car and starts to close the door Samantha bounces down the steps (well her boobs bounce anyway) saying “Hey! I hope you have a really great night! We’re going to eat this pizza and have a couple more shots..” turning back to Amanda who is walking down to get her friend “Why’d I tell him that?” More giggles

“I don’t know silly,” she lifts Smanatha up over her shoulder and says “Goodnight Stan.” And turns to walk back to the house. “Goodnight Stan” Samantha says in a nasally voice mocking Amanda while waving at Stan.

“Goodnight ladies.” Stan drives away and memorizes this address for future deliveries. 

“Amanda, the movie is over. Time to wake up!”

Amanda opens her eyes and sees that Samantha cleaned up the pizza, plates, tequila, and turned off the tv.

“Oh thanks you for cleaning up. I’m sorry I fell asleep on you.”

Amanda stands up and stretches with a big yawn she says “Are you sleepy? I sure am.”

“I was, but I decided I wanted another shot so I got up to cut another lime. Two shots later and I decided that I could get this all cleaned up real quick.” 

“Ok, well I’m heading to bed.” 

“Aww, just one more shot with me? Pleaseeeee!” Samantha blinks to do her best puppy dog eyes..

“Girl, I’m tired! It’s night night time!” 

Amanda laughs at Samantha. She’s hoped up on the coffee table to put herself almost to eye level and is making her best pouty face.

“Fine ya brat! Hand me my glass.” She takes the shot glass “1, 2, 3, Shot!” 

Amanda watches a “round two” drunk Samantha “walk” down the hall. As she reaches the bedroom Amanda says “Samantha, do you need to go pee one more time?” 

Samantha squints her eyes in defiance and says “No MOM... goodnight!”

“Goodnight!”

3:30am

“Amanda, Amanda..... AMANDA!” 

“Holy shit what!” Amanda says sitting up in her bed..

“I.. I, um.” (Whisper) “I peed the bed” 

“You what? Oh Samantha! Good grief... well did you clean it up?” 

Samantha shakes her head no. Amanda huffs and gets out of bed walking past Samantha and down the hall. 

Samantha follows to her room and enters just in time for Amanda to turn on the lights. 

“Holy shit! How much piss can you have in you? I mean Samantha... you pee every 20 minutes... Your bladder has to be tiny....Where the fuck did all of this pee come from?” 

Amanda turns to Samantha and suddenly goes from mad to touched. Standing in the doorway Samantha has her head hanging down, Quietly crying. 

Amanda walks towards her and Samantha raises her head looking like she’s scared of a punishment tears pouring down her cheeks. Through the sobs she hears “I’m sorry Manda, I’m so so sorry.” 

Amanda looks over her crying roommate and notices that she’s still in her wet clothes. White shorts soaked from crotch to waistband, panties, now dark purple from the pee visible through the thin material of her shorts. Pee is visible on her pale legs. 

“Let’s get you cleaned up honey.”

Samantha lets Amanda lead her down the hall to the bathroom. She pulls her wet shorts and panties off and then pulls off her t-shirt. The now naked woman stands still while Amanda gets the shower ready. She opens the shower door and guides her inside. A sleepy Samantha stands still with her head down occasionally sobbing while Amanda washes her hair and then her body. After drying her off a quick stop is made to her bedroom for fresh panties (the cat ones) and a matching bralette Amanda found online. 

“Ok, are you sure you don’t need to go pee?” Amanda asks Samantha now laying on Amanda’s bed... “no” she replies facing the wall away from Amanda.

“Ok, well you go to sleep. I’m going to clean up your bed and start the wash.” 

8am

Samantha wakes up to find that Amanda has pulled her into a “spooning” position. It’s very warm, and very comfortable. She doesn’t want to move. Especially after last night. She needs to pee... “of course.” She says as she starts sliding towards the edge of the bed. 

Walking back to bed she remembers that she never filled out her journal yesterday. Instead of going back to the comfort of Amanda’s big bed she turns and walks into her bedroom. 

Amanda wakes up and walks down to Samantha’s room. Looking in the door she sees her filling out her journal for yesterday. 

“Dear Diary, today my panties are wet...”

Until next time...

• Like 2

“Big girls” that wet their beds certainly need some help from the right kind of person! ? 

Chapter 14: Let’s Party!

Saturday Night

“Hey we gotta get going if we are going to eat something before we hit the clubs” Samantha shouts to Amanda, still getting ready. 

10’minutes later Amanda exits her bedroom in a knockout short dress and some sky high heels! She TOWERS over Samantha in her 2.5” heels and micro dress. 

“Where are your high heels girl? You’re just breaking 5” in those.”

“Something is wrong with my feet recently. My arches hurt when I wear higher heels which really sucks. I’m short enough and I need all the help I can get.” 

Horn honks outside: “Time to go!” 

Both girls step outside to see the limousine at the curb. Laughing at Maria who is standing in the sunroof holding a bottle of champagne. 

“Lets ride! Daaamn! Look at these two bombshells walking down to the limo!” 

“Well Maria has definitely been pregaming.” Samantha says as they open the door to get in. 

Once inside everyone starts passing drinks around. 

“Maria! You are looking good!” 

“Damn right I do!” Maria says with a laugh

“Samantha, did you go ahead and add blonde highlights? Your hair is looking good!” 

“No. I haven’t done anything to my hair. It just keeps getting lighter. I swear there was no blonde in it two weeks ago. Now, it is almost half blonde. Who knows.”

“Well it looks good! And I know you were concerned about your skin getting pale but your skin looks so healthy now! Oh, and I L-O-V-E the freckles! Super cute!” Maria says while

pouring another glass of champagne for the trio.

“So how’s the roommate situation going? It’s been awhile hasn’t it?” 

“Yes, but we really make a good team and I don’t mind her living with me. We have a lot of fun. She’s easy to live with with exception of the toilet paper usage.” Amanda laughs and looks at Samantha who is laughing too. 

“I gotta pee when I gotta pee.” She says with a shrug. 

“You can say that again. Definitely can’t have you missing a pee break.” Amanda ribs her roommate. 

Maria acts like she doesn’t know what they are talking about even though she knows that Samantha has wet her bed twice. Not once as Amanda thinks. 

Maria decides to break the silence “So what kind of panties you girls wearing?” Looking straight at Samantha. 

“I’m wearing a thong tonight.” Amanda says sliding her dress up to her waist to show that there is only a thin line of fabric.

“What do you think I’m wearing? You told me I have to wear these silly cotton panties.” Lifting up her red dress to expose a pair of white panties with pink and red hearts on them. 

Maria looking at the crotch and seeing that there was a damp spot comments “Samantha, that girl is wide awake tonight!” 

Samantha blushing tries to turn the conversation, “Well what kind of panties are you wearing Mrs Ponce?” 

“Who said I was wearing any?” 

All three laugh.

Pulling up to the restaurant the trio has finished up a bottle of champagne and half of another. 

Walking in the restaurant they see Janet sitting at the bar. 

“Hey ladies. Our table will be ready in 5.” 

“Hey Doctor” Samantha says. Eliciting a weird look from Amanda. Maria acts quickly, “Samantha! We aren’t spending all night calling people by their titles! We aren’t at the office. It’s a girls’ night! Don’t be silly.” 

“Can I get you ladies something to drink before you are seated?” The bartender asks

“Yes, we all need a shot of tequila!” Maria proclames.

“Put it on my tab John.” 

“You got it Janet.”

“Um, where is the restroom?” Samantha inquires to John. 

“Come on dear, I need to go myself.” Janet leads the way.

Janet, in the stall next to Samantha looks over at the cute panties around her ankles. 

“Cute panties.” 

Samantha’s legs tense.. “Oh, uh thank you.” 

Samantha looks over and sees the thin satin thong her boss gets to wear. Her self esteem takes a little blow at the thought that everyone in her group tonight is either wearing sexy thongs or nothing and here she sits wearing full, cotton, “cute” panties that belong on a little kid. She wipes up and dabs the slight dew on her vagina and exits the stall.

She looks at herself in the mirror. 

Gone is the professional black hair. Gone is the dark tan. Gone are the high heels. 

Replaced with light brown hair turning blonde, pale white skin with FUCKING FRECKLES, regular high heels drop her back to “tweenager” height. Not to mention pubic hair so light and thin that you can now see her soft folds at all times. 

Janet exits her stall and starts to wash her hands...

“I look ridiculous. Like a little kid playing dress up in her big sister’s clothes.” Samatha says to herself.

“Hey!.... let’s go?” Janet says as she walks towards the door.

Tequila shots down the hatch and everyone is eating dinner. 

“So anyway, he comes back over to the table and I tell him “but you said it wasn’t a goat!” Everyone erupts into laughter at Janet’s story.

Bill is paid and everyone is walking towards the door to meet the limo. 

Amanda whispers to Samantha: “Hey, do you need to pee?” Samantha looking offended says “No. I’m fine.” “Don’t you think you should at least go try? It’s a long ride to our next stop.” For the first time in months Samantha shows a hint of anger towards Amanda. “I said NO.” Turning to walk away. Before she makes it two steps and almost out of nowhere Amanda has her hand on her wrist, turns her around and says “Go try and pee right now. We AREN’T having a repeat of the night at the grocery store.” 

Maria and Janet are watching first hand the more maternal role that Amanda has taken with Samantha but also want to know the story behind what happened at the store. 

Getting in the limo Samantha starts to buckle up. 

“Well?” Amanda says holding two glasses of champagne.

“I peed.” Huffs Samantha.

“I told you. Now, let’s have another round of champagne!” 

All four toast to “Ladies’ Night!” 

10 minutes into the ride Janet stops the small talk with,

“So what happened the night you went to the store?” 

Samantha looks at Amanda and then looks at Janet and says “Nothing. We were at the store and I needed to pee. The bathroom was out of order so I had to wait till we got home to go. That’s it.”

Janet looks at Amanda “So. No story?”

Amanda looks at Samantha who is looking at her shaking her head “no”:

“Almost. What she didn’t tell you was that she dribbled in her panties because she didn’t make it to the bathroom in time. Couldn’t hold it.” 

“NO I DIDN’T!” 

“Samantha I do your laundry. Your panties are always a little stained from your juices but that time they were peed in. Do not try to say they weren’t.” 

“Is this true?” Maria asks.

“yes” a very contrite Samantha replies. 

“Ok, so. No big deal. Accidents happen. Now let’s focus on tonight’s fun and not Samantha’s pee.” Janet ends the conversation.

Hours later the limo drops the girls back off at their home. 

The tired duo walks in the house and both head for their respective bedrooms. 

“Samantha.”

“I know. I’m going to go try.”

“That’s my girl! Goodnight!”

Sitting on the toilet Samantha looks at her panties at her feet. The gusset is soaked, flipping them over she finds only the front edge is wet. Samantha takes a little pride in her panties being much drier than they’ve been in a while.

All wiped up, hands washed, teeth brushed. She slips off her panties, grabs a pair of fresh ones and a t-shirt and heads to bed. 

Sunday morning Samantha is filling in her journal. 

Saturday

Panties - white cotton with a pattern.

Trips to the restroom: U: 15 BM: 1

Petting: 1 (before leaving for dinner)

State of panties end of day: inside very wet, outside mostly dry.

Went to dinner, and dancing with Amanda, Maria, and Dr Tantreemtamer. Had a great time! Except when A told M and Dr T that I’d wet my panties last week. Thankfully she didn’t tell them about the bed. Though I know Maria will see that in this journal. I would rather not be standing in the room while they talk about it. I did feel a little silly all dressed up like a sexy woman but wearing childish panties. It doesn’t help that I am half a foot shorter than the rest of the group I was with, nor does my hair and skin changes. The freckles are really bothering me. They aren’t just on my cheeks and nose either. My ass has some across the top! 

Anyway that’s all for now.

Until next time...

• Like 3

Chapter 15: Is it a stomach bug?

Sunday:

“What did you want to do today Samantha?” 

“Oh I don’t know, how about I find some embarrassing secret about you and go tell your coworkers?” She says with a smirk.

“Now now, it’s important you are honest with them. They are looking out for your best interest.” 

“Oh! So if we ever end up hanging out with your OBGyn I should randomly bring up that you hooked up with that guy a couple weeks ago? I mean we should not keep secrets regardless of the location. Right?” 

Amanda sees her point. “Ok ok, you are right. I shouldn’t have brought that up during our

Girls’ Night. I’m sorry.”

“Thanks, that’s alllll I wanted to hear.” Samantha smiles. 

30 minutes later in the shower Samantha is studying her vulva and labia. “What in the hell?” This leads to an inspection of her nipples and areolas. “Same shit.” 

Walking into Amanda’s room Samantha in her towel says “Can you look at something for me?” 

“Agh! Shit you startled me. Sure what’s up?” 

“Ok, let’s start with the easy part.” She drops her towel and hefts up her breasts, “Look at my areolas! They have gotten so pale they match the rest of my boob! Look! Like you seriously can’t even see my nipples they are so dainty and pale pink.” 

“Wow, they really are almost invisible.” Amanda says leaning close to her boobs for as good as a look as she can get. 

“Now look down here, same thing. AND my labia is so small and drawn back that it looks like I just have a “line” here instead of a vagina. Even my clitoris is hiding behind the folds. But I’m still super wet.” 

Amanda nods in agreement “Not to mention your pubic hair is almost completely blonde now, and really thinned out. I mean, I looked like this when I was about 10... No offense.”

“At this point, none taken.” Samantha says picking up her towel and wrapping back up.

Anyway, if you have any plans for today that are super active, count me out. I’m really tired today for some reason.”

“Probably two late nights in one week, but I didn’t plan on anything too wild today. I’m moving a little slow today too.”

7PM

“Hey sleepyhead, you want to eat some dinner?” Amanda switches the light on in Samantha’s bedroom.

Samantha sits up looking extra pale. 

“Whoa! You don’t look so good. You ok?”

“I feel rough. And no, I’m not hungry. Just thirsty can you bring me something to drink?” 

“Right away!” as she walks out of the room.

8pm

“Hey, I know you don’t feel good so I made you a little spot on the couch so you don’t have to be in here alone. Does that sound good?” 

Samantha nods “yes” and starts to climb out of bed. She heads to the living room dragging a pillow behind her. 

A little past 11pm Amanda stands Samantha up and walks her to the bathroom. She pulls down her panties (no shorts or pants today) and sits her down on the toilet. Samatha lets out a sigh and empties her bladder. 

“All done?”

Samantha just nods yes so Amanda stands her up and with a little “Open up some more.” Has her all wiped clean. 

“Ok there, you want to sleep in your bed or on the couch? I think it’s bedtime for a sleepy girl.” 

“I want my bed.” 

“You got it!” 

After getting her all tucked in, Amanda heads to the kitchen and starts the dishwasher. Moments later her teeth are brushed, clothes in the hamper, and she lays down in her bed too.

Tuesday morning at 6am:

Samantha wakes to the sound of a shower running. She sits up in bed and looks around confused... she’s not in her bed. This is Amanda’s room. As she stands to go find Amanda and ask why she’s in her bed she stops dead in her tracks... Something is off...

Samantha looks down and pulls up the pink babydoll she is wearing: 

“Oh, panties” as if she thought they would be something else. They are the same pink as her babydoll but instead of the soft thin cotton of her top, these panties are thick, almost like a quilt replaced the regular crotch. They also have a pattern of small white and dark pink hearts on them. 

She’s looking at herself in the mirror when Amanda comes in the room in her robe.

“Well hey! How are you feeling this morning?” 

“Um much better. So why am I in your bed?” 

“*sighhhh*, I’m sorry Samantha. But I had to move you from your bed Monday evening.”

“Wait, it’s Tuesday?” A surprised Samantha says.

“Yes. I was getting ready go to work but when I told Janet you were going to be out sick she insisted I stay home with you.” Amanda sits on the corner of the bed and starts towel drying her hair. “So anyway, I had to move you to my bed after your accident in your bed Monday.” Samantha hangs her head down. “And I’m sorry about the training panties. But I was worried about you peeing in MY bed too and I couldn’t take any chances.”

Samantha lifts her babydoll and looks at the “trainers” she’s wearing again. “I guess I can’t blame you for THESE. But we have got to go see Maria. I’ve wet the bed twice in just a few days. Something is really wrong with my bladder control. No matter how bad I feel. We need to go to the office.” 

Showered up, dressed in some casual clothes, some butter toast, and her ever present tumbler of water, Samantha is riding to work with Amanda. 

Arriving at the clinic just before lunch, both women are put in a treatment room to wait on Janet and Maria.

In the lab Janet, Maria and Mark are discussing Samantha. “I can’t figure out why she’s not just completely losing it about 1) Wetting the bed. 2) being put in basically a pull-up by Amanda. 3) did I mention wetting the bed?... And where the hell did Amanda get training panties that fit a woman, hell where would she get cloth training panties period?”Maria says as she is pacing the room. 

“Well we will have to ask Amanda where she got those panties. And I’m still thinking about the answers to your three questions.”

“Mark you are being awfully quiet. Any ideas?”

“Actually Doc, I do have a couple theories. Maybe we have pushed the weakened bladder control program too far and her subconscious mind is just accepting the wetting because we’ve missed in our programming that a mind might “just accept” that something we MAKE happen, is going to happen. That will be a big setback to our entire program if that is the case. It would show that we have to control infinite conscious and subconscious mental aspects for each patient.” 

“Well that sounds terrible.” Maria says dryly... Even Janet who can see a “workaround” for any problem regardless of size or nature is quiet with her lips parted as if stumped. 

“But I want us to consider another theory. And certainly one that is much easier to overcome and explain... and to be honest, it would be easier to “try” this theory than the other.”

“Um, I’ll take “The Easier Answer” for 1000 Mark.” 

“Sure thing Doctor, here’s my idea. Simply put. Dr Samantha Johnston is so self centered, so good at pushing the blame off to someone else; so narcissistic that it isn’t her fault she wet the bed three times.” 

“Um, what? You can’t blame someone else for peeing your own panties Mark. I don’t give a shit how much of a narcissist you are.” 

“Hang on Maria, see she isn’t blaming someone else. She’s rationalizing the problem. She was drunk the first two times, she was sick the third time, hell when she “dribbled” in her panties after the grocery store it was only because of outside factors. Broken bathroom, no keys, etc... Think of it like a football player that misses the big pass. “The sun was in my eyes.” Not his fault. And I think that’s what Samantha is doing here.” 

“So she’s not considering that she shouldn’t have drank so much, or that she should go pee before bed, or any of the 20 or so things SHE should take care of to avoid a wet bed ? That’s crazy.” Maria sits back down at the table. 

“Exactly what I propose. As long as she can blame shift the “accidents” to anything besides herself, it isn’t her fault so there is no “shame” about it happening.”

“But Mark, you are leaving out how upset she got about us finding out about the panty wetting when we went to dinner.? 

“No Janet. I think I understand that part. She’s only embarrassed about it because I MADE her self conscious about her body changing. Like I think that as long as only Amanda knows about anything, she is ok. It’s only when the rest of us or the public in general finds out that she gets really defensive. That sound about right Mark?” 

Mark nods at Maria “Yes, see I think that wha..” 

“But that doesn’t explain her meltdown about wetting the bed the first time that Amanda knew. Remember? She was bawling about that.” Maria interrupts. 

“Well yes and no.” Janet says as she comes on board with the theory.. “she wasn’t as upset about wetting the bed as she was that Amanda, someone that we have built up as an authority fig..” 

Maria chimes in “Not to mention IS a freakin Amazon!” 

“Thank you Maria, lol, well yes that too. But it was only when she was stern with her and “mean” that Samantha got upset. You have to remember from the camera replay that Samantha didn’t even bother getting out of her wet clothes before getting Amanda. She was only getting her because she wanted Amanda to fix it for her. Not because she was sad she did it. It was only embarrassing when Amanda was mean to her about all the pee.” 

“So, we can agree that either we get Amanda to be more aggressive about her accidents or we do something that brings the “it’s me” out in her accidents.” Mark suggests.

“That works for me.” 

“Me too, so we have an agreement there.” Janet says and then continues, “however I want to keep Amanda as Samantha’s “anchor” so let’s work on the ladder as an option, either way, we need to get down there.”

Entering the room Janet and Maria find Amanda sitting in a chair and Samatha laying on the exam bed. Samantha is looking quite juvenile today. Light brown hair in two high ponytails, no makeup so her freckles stand out, she’s wearing a pair of tan overalls, a light pink/dark pink horizontal striped fitted t-shirt, which is too short because you can see her light yellow panties with pink trim from the side opening of her overalls. White tennis shoes with pink socks complete her outfit. 

“Amanda, can I talk to you for a moment outside?” 

“Sure thing Doctor.” 

Janet waits for the door to close and then begins talking. “Girl, where do you get all of these clothes for her? They look so childish but they fit her so well!”

“Oh well that outfit in there is from the Just Us store at the mall. She said she wanted some casual clothes since all of hers were lost in the sewer leak and she seems to wear whatever I pick out for her. Its kinda fun having my own little doll to dress up. I mean look at those pig tails!” “Yeah, how did you talk her into that? Surely she put up a fight?” 

“Nope. I told her it was so she could have her hair out of her face and could lay her head down. She wanted a simple ponytail like mine but after I explained it she was ok.” 

Janet thinks back to the “cotton panty” conversation and remembers that Maria solidified that she should listen to Amanda and wear the panties she told her to wear. It must have hardwired to wear anything she told her to wear. 

“Interesting” Janet replies. “Please keep up the great work with her. You are really helping her be a better person.”

“Thanks Doctor.”

“Don’t mention it,” opening the door, “shall we?”

Samantha is sitting “cross legged” in nothing but her yellow panties holding her t-shirt. 

“It’s ok Samantha, you can keep your t-shirt on today.” 

“Oh ok, sorry about that. It’s just that usually I have to be naked.” She slips her shirt back on and stretches it back over her boobs. Janet giggles thinking “clearly that shirt was intended for a girl and not a woman, hmm no bra today either.”

“So in your text you said you wet your bed twice in the last week. What happened?” Maria asks as she gets ready to take notes.

“Yeah, I uh went to bed late the other night and then woke up wet.” 

Maria says “So you had already wet the bed or woke up because you felt you were wetting the bed?”

“I woke up because I wet the bed. Like I felt the last little bit coming out when I woke up. Why Maria?”

“Because it’s one thing to wet the bed and stay asleep versus waking up because you KNOW you are wetting the bed Samantha. Basically, it’s easier to work with the latter.”

“Oh. Ok. But it wasn’t MY fault that I wet the bed any of the times it’s happened though Maria. I was either drunk or this weekend I have been sick.”

Janet raises an eyebrow to Maria who nods knowingly. 

“Ok, but you do know that being 26 and wetting your bed isn’t normal right? That it is an issue we need to work on?” 

Samantha looks annoyed “YES Maria... I KNOW that it isn’t right when this happens to an adult. Why the hell do you think I am sitting in your clinic if I thought it were ok? (Maria grits her teeth), “what I am saying is that YES I wet the bed, but NO it isn’t just because I can’t hold my pee. I’m a grown woman and NOT a child. What I’m saying is that I am sick right now, and I also slept through a whole day..

Maria looks over to Amanda “Yesterday, she didn’t get out of bed from Sunday night until I realized she’d wet the bed again and I cleaned her up and moved her to my bed so I could wash her sheets.” Amanda pulls up a chair and sits next to Maria.

“Right, so anyway. If you are asleep for over twenty four hours what do you think is going to happen Maria?”

“You think that you wet the bed because you were sleeping too long?” 

“Exactly! That’s not too hard to figure out, I mean I’m pretty smart and you are just a nurse but it seems pretty self explanatory.” 

Maria’s “Latin temper” starts heating up...

“Just a nurse huh? Well tell me this high and mighty Doctor, when you were drinking like a fish did you think with all that big brain power that you might need to go potty before you did something childish like piss in your bed and leave the mess for someone else to clean up?!?” Maria says while standing to her feet looking down at her patient. 

“Ok, ok, Maria, let’s bring it back down a peg.” Janet touches Maria’s arm to cool that temper...

“Sorry Doctor, you are right.” Maria is actually embarrassed that she lashed out. 

She worked hard to break out of a cycle of “domestic service” and become a nurse. Her grandmother and great-grandmother were both maids. Her father and mother owned a cleaning service and instead of following in the footsteps of her family she “had the audacity” as her mother said, to leave the family business to be a nurse. “Say whatever you want, but a nurse wears a uniform with her name on it just like us lowly “maids” you seem to look down on.” Her pursuit of nursing caused a rift in her family for several years. In fact, it wasn’t until her husband agreed to start managing the family business two years ago that her family involved her more than Christmas, Christenings, etc. 

“Maria.” 

“Oh sorry Doc.. what did you say?” 

“I asked if you’d help Samantha get a urine sample for us. She honestly might be over-hydrating and that’s stressing her bladder. Did you hear her say how many times she urinates a day?”

“No, I missed that.”

“She has her journal with her and it’s looking like around 15 times a day. Anyway, a sample would help us see what all she is flushing out.”

“Now Samantha, let’s talk about your “petting” entries in your journal.” Maria hears Janet say as she’s stepping out of the room. 

She laughs and thinks to herself “yeah, let’s talk about how your whole world seems to be centered between your legs. “My pubic hair! My pee-pee! My wet pussy!” She giggles aloud and then thinks “actually, that’s something I need to say to Mark and Janet...”

Meanwhile in the treatment room...

“So you masturbate EVERY day?..” Samantha’s cheeks, already a little pink from explaining her masturbation habit to Dr Tantreemtamer with her assistant sitting right there... turns red at the question and just nods yes.

“Do you think that is helping with your previous issue of staying, shall we say “excited”?” 

(Shakes her head)

“I see in your journal that you must still stay pretty aroused. Looks like even with thicker cotton panties you note that your panties are still wet everyday. Wouldn’t you agree?” 

Samantha, not wanting to talk about masturbating to (regardless of medical profession) her boss; looks Janet in the eye, then slowly turns her gaze down to the yellow panties covering her vagina. Janet, following her gaze studies the cotton panties. They are light yellow with light pink elastic trim. Well maybe those were the right colors when she put them on this morning. Now, at lunchtime however, the light yellow gusset is a mix of light yellow, lighter yellow from her juices drying, or darker yellow where they are wet. Even the elastic band on the left side is darker where it apparently got wet from her being in some position that shifted her panties to the right. Samantha’s “womanhood” is nearly hidden; just a small “bump” where her vulva is spread from sitting cross legged. 

“I see.” Janet says making some notes.

“Ok dear, let’s take a closer look, go ahead and turn around, get up on your hands and knees and let’s pull those down.”

Samantha, wide eyed, gets in the position requested and faces the wall. She starts slowly peeling her panties down and stops at her upper thigh assuming Janet can see everything. 

Janet stifles a smile looking at the panties sticking to her vagina hiding it from view. 

Samantha’s face turns beet red when she feels her panties being pulled down to her bent knees. 

Janet and Amanda watch (both a little impressed and Janet, a little jealous) as the dark yellow panties finally drop from her wet lips and settle on top of the exam table. The dark fabric clearly soaked, a small trail of her juice connects the panties to her labia. 

“God, she “grools” Amanda thinks.

“Okay... So it’s obvious that you are still quite wet even with the “help”. Did you say that you used to be even more wet before masturbating?” 

Trail of grool breaks and hits her thigh...

“Yes.” 

“Um, Samantha, so are you excited now? I mean are you sexually aroused at this moment? I ask because if you are wet from sexual excitement, there is really nothing wrong with your being this wet. If you aren’t, then you might have some serious medical issue going on that we need to explore.” 

Samantha, still facing the wall and beet red can’t decide if she feels better or worse about at least not having to look at everyone while

discussing this, yet still is VERY aware that she’s got everything on display in a pretty degrading position.

“Yes. I am excited right now.”

“So what is making you sexually aroused?”

Door opens and Maria slips back in the room causing Samantha to whip her head around to see who walked in.

“Well hello kitty-kitty!” Maria says as she quickly closes the door behind her.

Everyone including Samantha laughs...

Janet turning back to Samantha repeats her question.

“What is making you aroused today? You don’t feel well, you are in a clinic, honestly I don’t feel very sexy when I’m in either of those situations.”

“Um, It’s not that I’m... it’s just that... (deep breath) Ok, so I rub myself and orgasm everyday. On days I don’t, I am wetter the next day. I didn’t get to Saturday night since we went out. I figured I wouldn’t get around to it so I did it before we left. Anyway, Sunday I didn’t feel good, I slept through Monday. So it’s been a few days and I just feel..... Sexy...”

Maria decides to push a little more now. “You feel more aroused or you feel *sexy* right now?”

“I... I’m....”

“Samantha, how do you masturbate?”

“Maria Gaa!...I uh, I... well I think about men. And I think about how they can please me. Going down on me, me on top of them, their kisses on my breasts... and then I rub my lips and clitoris while I tease my breasts. Ok?” 

Now it’s Amanda’s cheeks that are red... Even while working to keep this professional Janet is feeling a little flush at that description. 

“Ok, so have you been fantasizing about men this morning and that’s why you are so worked up now? I mean, you said you feel sexy so there must be a reason why you feel that way right now.” Maria looks up at the camera wondering how Mark is holding up..

Mark on the other hand isn’t there to see her glance, he’s in the bathroom beating off at Samantha’s lack of clothing paired with her admission of how she masturbates..

“Well no. Not right now. I feel sexy because... because...” she clears her throat, “because I know how I must look on all fours with my panties around my knees OK? I can just imagine what you three are thinking looking at me like this. Damp panties at my knees, a

slick pussy peeking out from between my cheeks, and I can feel the cool air on my butthole so you can see that too. I feel so exposed, and I know it’s *naughty* (a droplet of grool is forming on her labia), but I feel so sexy too.” 

No one says a word...

Samantha turns around and sees three red faces looking back at her. 

“Hello?” 

“Um, Maria, let’s get that urine sample.”

“Right Janet...” Maria tears her eyes away from Samantha’s pale pink starfish and suddenly become VERY conscious of her own damp panties... “Um Samantha’s let’s get a urine sample ok?”

Samantha turns around and slips off the exam table. Pulling up her panties, she slips on her overalls and snaps them in place leaving the side buttons undone; she follows Maria out of the room to the restroom down the hall...

“Amanda, you said the other night you do her laundry. So are her panties REALLY looking better since she started having an orgasm everyday or do they look like today’s?” 

“I don’t think they’ve looked like this before.” She’s still staring at the wet smudge on the sanitary paper on the table that goes from the paper to the edge of the table cushion where Samantha slid off to leave. 

“Ok, I know we put so much on you but would you mind “checking” her panties for us and letting us know how they are looking?”

“No problem. I already touch all her laundry as it is. What’s one more thing to take care of?” 

In the restroom Samantha is finished filling the cup letting the rest of her pee go in the toilet. Maria, facing the door, takes the sample cup from her and waits for her to dress before looking at her. Hands washed the two women return to the treatment room.

“Ok, so as I said, there doesn’t appear to be anything medically wrong with you being that wet. You just have a strong sex drive. You mentioned again the color changes to your skin and hair but that’s not anything more than body changes. You lived on the coast before moving here and there was more time in the sun. Your hair is probably just changing. I mean, it isn’t like you’ve changed hair color, your dyed hair just isn’t taking color anymore. That’s more cosmetic than science. So far as the frequent urination and a couple instances of bed wetting, we will run some test on your urine sample. In the meantime I’d suggest stopping your fluid intake near bedtime and making sure you try to empty your bladder before bed.”

“Ok thank you Doctor.” Samantha says as she looks at her now empty tumbler.

“Oh and your flu test came back positive so go home and get some rest... Nurse Amanda, take good care of your patient and we will see you Friday unless something changes.”

“I’ll do it!” Amanda says “Ok my patient, you heard the Doctor, let’s get you home and rested up!”

Samantha smiles and starts for the door.

“Oh Samantha.” 

“Huh?”

“Why don’t we change your panties before we leave, that way you aren’t sitting in wet ones all the way home ok?”

“Ok sure!” Samantha says as she starts unbuckling her overalls.

“Boy this emergency Kit was a great idea Maria.” Amanda says as she opens her backpack purse and pulls out a pair of green panties and a small plastic pack.

“Good! Ok you guys have a good few days.” Maria says as she and Janet step out of the room.

Slipping her panties off Samantha reaches for her clean pair. “What?”

“Hang on a second.” Amanda replies opening the plastic pack...

“Wh.. What’s that?” Samantha says looking at the pack of wipes in Amanda’s hand but already knowing the answer.

“They are baby wipes. Why would we put you in clean dry panties without having a clean girl first? Now open up.”

Samantha stands still while Amanda wipes her down. She’s giving her a “look”.

Ananda sensing what the problem is sighs and with a laugh says “Ok Samantha, we won’t call them “baby wipes”, they are “big girl wipes”, do you like that better?” 

“How about just “wipes.”?” Is her reply.

Amanda and Samantha exit the clinic together and start the drive back home. Samantha smiles at the feeling of dry panties on the way home.

10PM

“Well I’m heading to bed. You need anything?” Amanda says turning off the kitchen light.

“Yeah, how about the water or the soda I asked for an hour ago?”

“Oh, you mean the drinks that we were told to limit for you before bedtime? Those drinks?”

Samantha squints her eyes. “So you set my bedtime now too?”

Giggling “No! I just thought you’d go to bed soon so I was trying to help. I mean I know you only wet the bed yesterday because you were sick, but I think we aren’t out of the woods yet so I wanted to keep your bed dry...”

“Ok fine. I’m heading to bed, but because I’m sleepy not because you are deciding my bedtime.” Samantha says walking away from the couch.

“Ha! Deal.”

Turning in her bedroom 

“Samantha....” Amanda gets another “look”... “Go pee!” She says as she walks into her bedroom.

Samantha flushes the toilet. Hands washed and teeth brushed she walks into her bedroom. Removing her clothes she tosses them in the hamper. Looking down at her green panties she can hear Amanda in her head “...aren’t out of the woods yet...” she pulls off her panties and after tossing them in the hamper pulls out a pair of the training panties like the ones Amanda put on her the day before. 

“Can’t believe I slept through wetting my bed AND Amanda changing my clothes.” She thinks as she pulls up the light blue pair over her butt. She looks over to the mirror and just shrugs at what she sees, grabs a t-shirt and just as she goes to get in bed remembers that someone hasn’t been getting her “daily dose”...

Turning off the light to hide her childish underwear cramping her “sexy style” she slips her panties back down and begins rubbing herself to her first of two orgasms. 

Finishing up her journal for the day she can finally go to sleep. Laying her journal on her nightstand you can read the heading.

“Dear Diary, today my panties are damp...”

Until next time...

• Like 2

Chapter 16: Let’s call it a “Rewards Program”...

Three weeks since Samantha’s flu and she is on the warpath about how long it is taking to finish up the paperwork on her department’s project. 

“I mean come on Gina! I’M the one that was out sick, not the whole damn department! What the hell did you four do while I was out sick, and for that matter ever since?”

“Doctor, I know that you don’t see it this way, but Wendy couldn’t finish up the statistical data without verifying with you what she was looking at. Some of the numbers didn’t make sense to any of us and we hoped you could show us what we were missing. Then last week you were having to play “catch-up” yourself and we honestly didn’t want to be in your way. I’m sorry you see it that we’re just being lazy.”

“Thanksgiving being in between your being out and last week didn’t help anything either.” Amanda says as she closes the door behind her.

Samantha looks at Amanda who is now the one giving her a “look”. 

“Look Gina, we just need to finish this one up. Dr. Tantreemtamer has already given me the green light to start our next project. She’s announcing it at the company Christmas party next Saturday night.” 

“Yes ma’am, we will get this closed out ASAP.” 

Amanda, opening the office door says “Thank you Gina, it sounds like we have a plan everyone can live with.” Gina, seeing that Amanda is giving her an escape route mouths “Thank you!” As she shuffles out the door.

“I bet they love it that you find a way to “save” them from having to answer to me when they screw up.” 

Amanda sits on the couch and fluffs the throw pillow next to her. “Hmm, I’m sure they do Doctor... But you do realize there is a way to fix me being their “savior” right?”

“Fire you so that they can’t get away with bullshit excuses?”

“Tsk tsk Doctor Johnston, I can’t fathom why you CHOOSE to be this mean to them. I mean I know that under all that mean exterior there is a fun loving, funny, sweet girl.”

“Woman. Yes there IS a fun loving sweet WOMAN under all of this, but I’m not going to be a pushover just so they will like me like they do you.”

Out in the office area

“I don’t know how she does it, and I don’t give a shit how but that Amanda is a freaking lifesaver around here. Can you imagine what it would be like if she weren’t here? Shit I’d either be fired by her, or carried out by the police for killing her.” Rebecca says looking towards Samantha’s office.

All four sit at their desks looking over at the closed door.

“I know..” Gina replies “It’s really amazing how Amanda just walks in the room and next thing you know our little Napoleon goes from tigress to kitten. I’m not sure if it’s her height, her demeanor of what but it’s a Godsend.”

“Well it isn’t her height.” Rachel says sipping her coffee. “I heard her talking about Amanda right when she hired her. “Giant Cow” “Dumb Giant” on and on. Between her boobs and her height and her education you’d think that bitch hired her just to beat on her. Hell, she was so mean to her when she first started I was going to go to HR FOR her.” 

“Well I want to know what she has on that bitch.” Wendy stands to make her point. “I mean they are roommates. I KNOW she went out with Maria at the clinic and with Dr Tantreemtamer a few weeks ago. You can’t tell me she doesn’t know SOMETHING that keeps her job safe. No way she’d let her stop her outbursts if she didn’t.”

“Gotta be something” Gina agrees. “Whatever the reason, I’m sure glad she’s here.”

Back in Samantha’s office

“There you go!” Amanda says as Samantha stands in her fresh pair of panties. This afternoon they are white with red elastic trim and a little red bow on the front. “I’ll put these in the laundry when we get home” she says while putting the used pair back in her pack. Dropping the wipes in she zips it back up.

Samantha is still looking at herself in the mirror by the window and holding up her skirt. 

“All better?” Amanda asks

“Yeah... I’m just looking.” Samantha says as she lets her skirt go.

“You know those actually “work” with your thigh-highs if you think about it. They look more Lolita than “kid”.”

Amanda leaves the office and shuts the door.

One week later:

Upstairs in the lab:

“Mark, everything in place?”

“Sure is Maria. You said you want to speed this process up and I’m ready to make that happen.” 

“So let’s go over the plan again.” Janet says sipping her usual glass of wine.

“Ok, so here is the plan, we decided that her wetting the bed was dismissed as “not her fault” so we are going to start making her have issues that are no ones but her own. 

First, we have toned back her arousal. This will make any wet panties the product of pee. She won’t be able to avoid that reality. She will still be fine to masturbate or anything else she wants to do but it won’t be the driving factor in her panty problems.”

“I like it.” Maria says. 

“Thanks, second I have adjusted her body’s natural “potty training”. She won’t even feel the urgency to pee until she’s at the bursting point. This will serve two purposes. A) she will come to accept the NEED for someone to tell her to “go potty”. B) She can’t rationalize any accidents to outside forces. She felt that she needed to pee and couldn’t hold it. Plain and simple.”

Janet pours the last of her bottle in her glass and says “Excellent.”

Mark nods, “Third, I have added a new mental program that I’ll have to closely monitor. She will start having embarrassment and humiliation issues...” He gives a dramatic pause... “She will start being aware of her “adult failings” which will embarrass her, her embarrassment will cause her to have a sudden urge to urinate, much stronger than what is in place for Step 2. And if she feels humiliated, she will have an increased sexual response.” 

“Wow Mark, I hope you never nanobot me.” Maria says. 

“I second that.” Says Janet. 

“Ok, on to Amanda, what I’m putting in place there is to continue building on her commanding presence of Samantha. Her size and temperament is perfect for Samantha’s size and attitude. She will start being more stern with Samantha as needed and on the other hand Samantha will start trying to please Amanda to avoid getting in trouble. That doesn’t mean that she won’t end up in trouble of course. Anyway, physically I’m upping Amanda’s metabolism to work with an overall fitness improvement. I’m envisioning Samantha and Amanda working out or in a jog and Samantha can’t hold her pee etc etc. Can’t do that unless Amanda can hold her own against Samantha’s natural athletic ability.”

“Ok, but while you are making her more athletic, I need you to ensure that her womanly curves remain. I have an idea about using that to our advantage later.”

“You got it Doctor. I’ll make certain that whatever weight she loses the bots don’t let her shrink where we need her to stay curvy.”

“Okay! Well I’m supposed to meet them tonight to dress shop for the Christmas Party. Gotta run.” Maria says as she pushes her chair back in. 

“Goodnight!” Janet and Mark reply in unison.

Two hours later at the mall:

“How’d it go?” 

“Maria! I peed ok? What the hell do you think I went to do?” 

“Easy tiger! I’m only picking.” Maria says to Samantha. 

“How about this one?” Amanda steps out of the fitting room in a dark red ball gown showing a lot of cleavage. She does a little twirl and comes to a stop facing her friends,

Her breasts stop about a wiggle and a wobble later.

“Damn mamacita! You have any leche in there? We’re a little thirsty.” Maria and Samantha laugh together. 

A saleswoman walks over to Samantha holding a pretty emerald green dress in her hands “Mrs Johnston?” 

“Doctor Johnston.” She replies

Maria looks at Amanda and they both shake their heads.

“Oh Doctor, I’m sorry. So alterations said they can definitely have this dress ready for you on time. So you are all set.” 

The saleswoman walks away and Maria looks at her friend and asks

“Why do you do that?”

“What? Expect to be called by my correct title? It isn’t too much to ask.”

“But honey, it isn’t WHAT you say, it’s HOW you say it. You embarrass people when you talk to them that way.” Amanda says standing in the fitting room removing her dress.

“So I should let them call me whatever they want?” 

“Of course not, but just be nicer about it.” Maria stands to pay for her bright red gown. 

Seeing that she isn’t going to budge on this one, Amanda changes the subject “How about we go over to that bar across the street and have a couple drinks after this?”

“I’m always up for a couple drinks with you guys! Maria says. “Besides when I get home tonight my man is getting lucky. He doesn’t know it yet but he is.” 

Later at the bar

“OMG these bitches need to hurry up!” 

“Sorry Samantha, I didn’t realize there was a live band and a big crowd would be here.” Amanda and Samantha are standing in the line to the bathroom. Amanda needed to go and Samantha came because of the “girl rule” but after 25 minutes waiting she’s bursting herself. 

Samantha is holding her fist against her crotch and actually getting worried. “4 more ahead of us.” Amanda announces 

“2 more, hang in there!” 

Samantha is dancing back and forth. The woman behind her laughs at her “Damn honey, you look like my granddaughter dancing like that. She’s 4.” 

“Last one, wait! Ok let’s go!” Amanda says pulling Samantha away before she “starts something” with the woman.

Samantha dashes in the stall and starts unbuttoning her jeans. The middle one is stuck! “Amanda! Help me!” Amanda reaches over and finding the button stuck grabs the two sides of her jeans and just snatches them apart and down with a rip. 

You can hear the pee sounding like a fountain as Samantha empties her swollen bladder. Wiping and then standing she finds her jeans are ripped. Only the bottom button will close. You can see her bunny patterned panties; three heads peeking out below her shirt. “Shit.” 

“Amanda sitting on the toilet looks and says “oh no, I’m sorry.” 

Samantha says “It’s ok. I know you were helping me. But my jeans are ruined and I think my night is over. I’m not walking around with THESE panties showing. I‘ll grab an Uber and see you at home later.”

“Want me to come with you?” Amanda says standing up to leave.

“No! Stay, have fun. I’ll see you at home later tonight OR tomorrow if you get lucky!” 

Back home Samantha is checking her dirty blonde hair in the mirror. “Wow, I’m full circle. Back to my childhood color.” She walks into her bedroom and deciding that since she is alone she will do a little heavy petting. She starts thinking about the day at the clinic where she was on all fours with everyone inspecting her. “Hmm” she moans as she slips her panties down and mimics the position from earlier in the day. Reaching her hand between her legs she finds her sex is already one or two steps ahead of her. Slipping her fingers in and around her vagina she’s rapidly approaching her first cum of the night....

“Kaboom” she says in the afterglow of her orgasm. She checks the clock: 12:00AM. 

“Too late for something to drink? Hmm.. let’s see. Hey Amanda! Is it too late to get something to drink?” She says to the empty house.. “No answer means it’s ok.” 

Empty glass on the coffee table Samantha decides that a dry glass means that a wet kitty needs more attention...but first a little mood music.

5 minutes later

Just outside the house Amanda is making out with a man from the bar. She hears the music from inside and doesn’t want Samantha to see her coming in with a man. She looks through the windows to the kitchen and then the small window on the door towards the living room. “Probably in the bathroom.” 

“Ok, be quiet and let’s go in.” She tells Daniel as she opens the front door with the stealth of a ninja. 

Walking thru the entrance she motions him towards her bedroom. She turns to shut the door and as she turns to make her way to the bedroom she sees Samantha! 

Facing away from the door, Samantha is on her knees, naked, knees parted shoulder width, her left hand is moving vigorously between her legs. Her right hand is up in front of her mouth. Muffled moans coming from her as she simulates an “on her knees blow job”. 

Daniel is staring and Amanda says “Go!”

“Amanda!” Samantha almost screams after turning around at Amanda’s voice.

Looking down at her body and then up at Amanda, Samantha starts tearing up and quickly runs to her bedroom slamming the door.

Amanda starts to walk to her door and then decides “you know, I’m always putting me off for her. It’s Amanda’s night!”

The next day at lunch:

“Samantha. You can’t keep avoiding me.” 

“Yeah I can. I’m so embarrassed. That’s twice you have seen me do that.” Samantha looks like she is going to cry again. 

“Well I’m not going to lie, last night’s show was pretty sexy. You were looking good!”

“Hmph” 

“Come on, you know you have a hot little body. Don’t pretend you don’t know it!” 

“Yup, I know I look good. Doesn’t mean I want everyone to see it. Especially when I’m touching myself. And who was HE? I heard him run into your room, and I heard YOU TWO later.”

“Just a guy, he didn’t stay the night.”

“Wait till I see your OB! Lol”

“Ok, well you’ve barely left your office all day. I know you need to use the bathroom by now. So get up, go pee, and snap out of this.” 

Returning to her office “Bet that feels better.” Samantha laughs “Yeah, it does.”

“Good. Ready for clean panties?”

“Actually I haven’t been as wet recently.”

“With moves like last night I can see why. A satisfied girl doesn’t stay as excited!” 

Samantha blushing says “So aside from coming to tell me I’m sexy and asking me about panties, what else did you want to say. You have that look on your face.”

“Well about that... And I hate to nag, but can you PLEASE treat Gina and the rest of the staff better? I know you were upset this morning about last night but I could hear you yelling at Rachel in your office before the elevator doors even opened. It’s awful behavior, that’s all there is to it. And with Dr Tantreemtamer announcing your new project at the party Saturday I just worry about the way it looks to the rest of the staff. Your department should be the “premier” spot to work here. Your attitude towards your staff is more like punishment. That’s all I wanted to say.” 

On the ride home Amanda is talking about the Christmas Party coming this weekend: “So anyway, Janet wants to do the limo thing since it’s in the city. She suggested meeting at her home and then we can all stay there overnight. Maria is all for it but asked if her husband is welcome to come. Janet said she didn’t care.”

“Heeey! You haven’t said anything since I brought up the party. What’s up?” 

Samantha suddenly looks nervous... She looks down at her lap and starts tracing her panty line on her slacks. “Amanda... Um,..” Amanda looks at Samantha’s lap sees her fidgeting “Oh no! Did you have an accident?” “What? No! That’s not,... damnit Amanda I’m not a baby!” Amanda still waiting for her to say something says “Samantha? What is it?” “Just forget it. I’m tired of this shit.” Samantha stares out of the window.

Arriving home Samantha heads in without a word, heads straight to the kitchen and grabs a can of soda and goes in her room slamming the door. 

A few hours later Amanda is watching tv and hears little feet heading down the hall. Samantha walks straight past the living room and a few seconds later she hears a can of soda opening. Looking at the clock 10:15pm Amanda shakes her head. “It’s after 10 Samantha.” She says. 

“Is it?” Samantha says walking in the living room water glass in her left hand, soda in the right. 

“You know the rules. Maria and Janet both said that you need to..”

“Rules! Fuck those rules. I’m sick of this shit. I am a WOMAN you get that? A WOMAN! I’m tired of keeping a journal about my body. I’m sick of you coming in my office asking if I need clean panties! I’m sick of you telling me when I need to go pee! I’m sick of wearing little kid’s panties! I WANT my thongs back!” Samantha walks over to Amanda still sitting on the couch watching the tantrum unfold... “and I’m sick of a girl that’s younger than me telling me when I am not allowed to get something to drink!” With that she downs the entire can of soda and then starts chugging the water. Both finished she leans in to Amanda looks her right in the eye and says “Now what the FUCK are you going to do about that?” Amanda’s temper finally comes to a boil... 

She grabs Samantha by her arm spins her around and smacks her right on her ass. smack, smack, Smack, SMACK! Four spanks each harder than the last, the final one echos through the house. She spins her around stands up and says “A woman huh? Could’ve fooled me. You are a little brat. You are a bitch to everyone, you think you are better than everyone. You treat other adults, adults that are older than you like Gina like shit! You are young enough to be her daughter but you act like her granddaughter. You don’t appreciate anyone or anything. You don’t do anything around here but create laundry, and dirty dishes. You belittle Maria for being a nurse! You demand that everyone call you “Doctor” but you refer to your own boss by her first name. You are rude to the very people that are trying to help you. In fact, come on!” 

Amanda pulls Samantha into the kitchen to the trash can “put it in there NOW” Samantha drops her soda can in the trash can. Suddenly feeling very small in front of Amanda completely dressed still while she’s in her pjs. A light blue bunny print pair of panties with a matching bralette from Little4Big’s website. Her ass stings, her feelings are hurt, and to top it off... she kinda needs to pee! 

But Amanda isn’t finished “dressing down” her roommate. “Let me tell you something. I don’t come ask you if you need clean panties out of boredom. I don’t tell you to try to go pee because I want to babysit. You act like a child. A self centered little girl.... and let’s not even start on your bed wetting...”

Before Samantha even thinks, all of her pent up frustration about being small, not being taken seriously, losing her tan, her black hair, everything turns into a single act of defiance.

“SLAP!” 

Samantha looks at her hand... she looks up at Amanda and sees her left cheek already starting to turn pink from the strike. Amanda gives her a glaring look that then turns to a disapproving look at the tile floor.

Samantha looks down to see the puddle of pee forming between her legs. 

“Perfect, another little “accident” to clean up.” Amanda says looking at Samantha. 

Samantha turns bright red, takes two steps back from the puddle, turns and runs down the hall to her room, pee dripping from her wet panties, and slams the door. 

Amanda cleans up the pee from the kitchen floor and the cup of ice that Samantha dropped when she peed her panties, and goes to put on her own pajamas after a shower.

15 minutes later Amanda can still hear Samantha whimpering in her room. She opens the door and sees Samantha laying on the floor crying...

“Samantha... Samantha. Look at me.”

Samantha looks up at Amanda who has kneeled down next to her. 

“Come on baby. You can’t lay here in wet panties. Let’s go get you cleaned up.”

Samantha is led into her bathroom by Amanda and stands still while she is stripped. Amanda motions for her to get in the shower. 

Now clean, Amanda takes her in her bedroom and pulls out a pair of the training panties. Seeing Samantha start to say something she says “No ma’am. You drank all that liquid. We aren’t taking any chances tonight.” Samantha doesn’t argue and steps into the trainers. She’s genuinely scared she might wet the bed after all of the liquid. Amanda pulls a white t-shirt with yellow flowers on it over her head. 

Pulling her covers down, Samantha gingerly slips past Amanda. 

Amanda heads towards the door and as she reaches for the light switch Samantha says “I’m sorry Amanda. I’m sorry. I, (starts sobbing again) I didn’t mean to pee in the floor. I didn’t mean to hit you.” 

“Ok, we can talk about it tomorrow, get some sleep.”

12:00AM

“Amanda?” 

“What Samantha?”

“Can I tell you something? Or really ask you something?” 

“Sure. What is it?” 

“Today in the car;.. I was going to ask you... well what I wanted to know was if...”

“It’s late, can you please just say whatever it is?”

“Well, the Christmas Parry is Saturday. And we are all going to be dressed up.”

“Uh huh.”

“So would you be ok if I wore real panties? Just for the party, I mean I will wear cotton all day and to bed but just before we leave can I please put on sexy panties?”

“Hmmmmm... it’s late. I’ll think about it ok and after tonight’s tantrum, that’s the best I can do ok?” 

Samantha nods her head.

“Ok, now go to bed.” 

11:30am in Samantha’s office:

“So I’ve thought about your question from last night.”

“Ok, what did you decide.”

Samantha watches Amanda start walking towards her desk sitting on the corner. She’s never seen her look so CONFIDENT. Samantha sitting in her chair, Amanda sitting on the desk looking down on her... Samantha feels very small...

“Nothing yet. It will be up to you. If you can be nicer to everyone and stop being so rude. I’ll bring you a pair of thongs to Janet’s house and let you wear them to the party..” Samantha’s eyes light up “But if you are the same brat you’ve been... I’ll throw those panties away and think nothing of it! I mean if you act up even at the party, I’ll snatch those off of you on the spot and toss them understood? I’ll have a pair of trainers on that butt faster than you can blink!”

“Yes! Oh yes I understand!”

“Ok, let’s just call it a rewards program. You be sweet, you get to wear those panties.” Walking to the couch and picking up her backpack..

“Now, do you need a fresh pair now?”

Samantha nods her head “yes”, she doesn’t really need to change them but she’s just wanting things to get back to normal with Amanda... 

“Ok, stand up and come over here.” Amanda commands as she pulls out a pair of training panties and the wipes...

Until next time...

• Like 3