LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Indiana

Hello everybody, been a DL for several years, well more like pullup lover as I have not yet tried a regular diaper yet.   I am high functioning autistic, I do work in a large factory on the assembly line.  I enjoy my model trains, antique garden tractors and most anything associated with those 2 hobbies.  I am at the point in life where I started to have prostate issues, having the "roto rooter" surgery in just over a week.  Been in a cath the last month as I was not able to go at all.  I did have some of the after dribbles this past year, have to see if the surgery results in further IC or not.  But if it does, just a reason to remain diapered all the time.   AD

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, always nice to have new people join us. Sorry about the prostrate issues, I know about that. But, you have lots of likeminded people here. So don’t be shy! Always liked model trains too. I have a large collection of G scale (LGB). I love and collect, vintage vehicle toys too. If you have any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1

Thanks Bill, I have mostly LGB along with a couple live steam locomotives in G scale, A live steam version of the Stainz locomotive that LGB made famous, and another one from the same company that is a 0-6-0t in black and red.   Indoors I have Lionel OO from the pre WWII period.   Hopefully the surgery goes well on the 24th of this month, I am ready to be able to pee without a cath inside me.     AD

• Like 2

Nice! I never ran live steam loco, but I sure do love that Shay logging locomotive, that was built for LGB some years back. I think it was Astor? 
All my present equipment is LGB, I sold all my O, (American Flyer) and HO stuff many years ago. 
These days, unfortunately I don’t have much room indoors, and not much room outdoors for a permanent layout. But, I have done some temporary Christmas setups.

I wish you the best, with your up coming surgery. 3FBB87FA-B35C-4854-8A73-57CF38C37504.jpegAD2D9286-FEDE-4065-AF26-C986B0C00AF9.jpeg14069236-3415-4475-8A28-43FC7F1469DB.jpeg5B7CD436-4BBB-48D5-AF60-267D2EDA7D18.jpeg9969C862-8722-4777-8C15-E9CA4D1CC189.jpeg5C528076-1930-4DAD-89EF-9DDC0784F193.jpeg

• Like 2

Nice layouts, even if temporary.  I have a raised 10 by 50 railway in my back yard under a shade tree for my G scale.  Indoors I have a 4x7 table for my prewar OO trains.   Since I work 2nd shift, many times I do not get home till after midinight.  After a shower to get the factory grime off me, I will go out and run trains on the garden line in the summer time, atleast once I have done that in nothing but a pullup and a pj shirt.  AD

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, artful dodger said:

Nice layouts, even if temporary.  I have a raised 10 by 50 railway in my back yard under a shade tree for my G scale.  Indoors I have a 4x7 table for my prewar OO trains.   Since I work 2nd shift, many times I do not get home till after midinight.  After a shower to get the factory grime off me, I will go out and run trains on the garden line in the summer time, atleast once I have done that in nothing but a pullup and a pj shirt.  AD

Great stuff! ?

• Like 1