LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from France ! FrDiaperGirls's Team

LNGU

Hi everyone! ?

A bit shy to post here... ?

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Charlotte and I represent my little French ABDL girl group : LNGU? (The pink one in the middle of the picture)

I've been keeping a low profile here but I thought it was time to say hello! So hiiiiiii ! ?

To quickly introduce the team, we do some cool ABDL content on our website FRDIAPERGIRLS.COM?
We post 3 times a week, if you're interested, check it out and tell me what you think! I've already posted a few photos we've done here too. ?
We also have our own brand of adult diapers which we are so proud of! ?
The brand is called LNGU like the name of our team.
And we released our very first diaper called ? "Candy Fluff" ? (It's the one on the profile picture, by the way, it's me on the picture too hihi) but unfortunately it's only available in Europe for the moment! But we're working on sending it everywhere in the world very soon!
I'm not going to tell my life story here either ahah ! ?
Thanks for reading and see you soon !! ?

PS: Sorry for my English, the French don't have a very good reputation for learning languages ahaha ?

Banniere site FRDP 0.png

• Like 3

Hi Charlotte, welcome! It’s very nice to meet you, and glad you could join us, you and your group. You and your group, do your diapers justice. Very nice! That’s a great name for your diaper, by the way, cute. I wish your endeavor much success. 
It would be great to hear more about you, and your group too. It’s always nice, to know a bit about each other. But no worries, you don’t have to get to personal, if you rather not. Maybe something like, how you got into liking diapers? Or, how you met your friends, and how they got to liking diapers? Can we expect to hear from them, here on Daily Diapers? It would be great to have them join in, and be heard from too. There’s lots of great likeminded people here, so I think the more people who join us, the better. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!!! ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey ! Thanks a lot for your welcome ! I was thinking of telling the story about the creation of our group and our project but it will be a very long story ahah but if people are interested I will be happy to write it with my girls :) 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, LNGU said:

Hey ! Thanks a lot for your welcome ! I was thinking of telling the story about the creation of our group and our project but it will be a very long story ahah but if people are interested I will be happy to write it with my girls :)

Yes, why not? Everyone has their own story, and it’s fun, or interesting (usually) how they started out. 

• Like 2

Bonour Charlotte: C'est Belle. Je m'apelle 'Christine Daryleanne Paradise' Je suis une petite fille; cinq annes

large.416314004_albumcover.jpg.5e7e351f8

Christine in some of her babydolls

On 10/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi Charlotte, welcome! It’s very nice to meet you, and glad you could join us, you and your group. You and your group, do your diapers justice. Very nice! That’s a great name for your diaper, by the way, cute. I wish your endeavor much success. 
It would be great to hear more about you, and your group too. It’s always nice, to know a bit about each other. But no worries, you don’t have to get to personal, if you rather not. Maybe something like, how you got into liking diapers? Or, how you met your friends, and how they got to liking diapers? Can we expect to hear from them, here on Daily Diapers? It would be great to have them join in, and be heard from too. There’s lots of great likeminded people here, so I think the more people who join us, the better. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!!! ?

I am noot part of a group. You can find out all about me by using the parts of my signature or visting mp profile and using the links there

3 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

I am noot part of a group. You can find out all about me by using the parts of my signature or visting mp profile and using the links there

I’m sorry, did I miss something here? I don’t recall directing any comments your way. I never said, you were part of a group. Any comment of that nature, was directed at the OP. 

Upon rechecking, I found the mistake, Sorry; mey eyes are not what they should be, Sometimes thinkgs look blurry and cause reading errors I musread something in an earlier post that was right after mine but was from Ababe Buill. That deficiency will be corrected on 1, Nov

• Like 1