LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most important part of the diaper change by a partner ( Powder, Diaper Rash Cream, Lotion)

It depends on context. You could be a baby or a little. It could be done because you are a wetter or Mommy/Nursie feels you are just being lazy or too proud For the latter with a very little girl, who is old enough to understand what is being done to her There are two. It starts with being laid down on the rubber pad and the very short dress being lifted You know just how helpless you are. The most important part is the rubber panties being put on you, especially if it is more than one. This is the way of saying  two things. 'You are a REAL baby" and HThis will be sure that you keep your wet to yourslef!".  For a number of reasons, the rubber panties are a most distinct part of your clothing and you are very aware of what is being done to you by the way you are being handled and the tone of voice bewing used And did you ever try to cross ore ven close your legs in a 12-hour diaper?

If you are a wtter they will not diaper you in sucn an obvious way and if you are a baby, you really have no appreciation of any of this. I I have two memories of being changed before I was 3 and it did not mean a thing

Hmmm, none of the above for me. The most important part for me is the connection and unconditional love that I share with my Daddy. Everything else is just stuff I could use on my own but that connection with my Daddy can't be simulated, imitated or replaced. Without Him and that connection it's just a diaper change. With Him it's an emotional bonding moment of intimacy.