LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anxiety for anxiety

DailyDi

My insurance is refusing to pay for my adhd meds and I had been stretching them out, now I am having too much executive dysfunction to get a new psychiatrist. I should just call the prescription in for myself and pay out of pocket, but I'm worried what my boss would say as he is attached to my prescriptive privileges...

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, warpiper said:

My insurance is refusing to pay for my adhd meds and I had been stretching them out, now I am having too much executive dysfunction to get a new psychiatrist. I should just call the prescription in for myself and pay out of pocket, but I'm worried what my boss would say as he is attached to my prescriptive privileges...

Why would your boss know if you pay out of pocket?

21 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Why would your boss know if you pay out of pocket?

I would have to call in the prescription myself, meaning i would be prescribing a medication for myself, which is kind of a legal grey area. As a nurse practitioner in my state I can practice independently but to prescribe medications I have to work with a physician that "grants" me the ability to write prescriptions. My boss is that prescriptive authority, so either i find someone else to prescribe it lickety-split, have him call it in, write it myself, or i go back to the old way of being dysfunctional until I can get a psychiatrist to see me. 

• Sad 1
14 hours ago, warpiper said:

I would have to call in the prescription myself, meaning i would be prescribing a medication for myself, which is kind of a legal grey area. As a nurse practitioner in my state I can practice independently but to prescribe medications I have to work with a physician that "grants" me the ability to write prescriptions. My boss is that prescriptive authority, so either i find someone else to prescribe it lickety-split, have him call it in, write it myself, or i go back to the old way of being dysfunctional until I can get a psychiatrist to see me. 

Ah, I see. I'd ask your boss for help.