LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Guess This is Where I Start

My name is Stephen and I am very happy to have found this site.  I was brought up in the 1950's and 60's.  Without going into too many details, I was subjected to underwear inspections and this led to me being disciplined for going to the bathroom in my pants.  A few dribble stains in the front of my briefs was treated as if I had wet my pants.  Streaks were obvious signs that I had pooped in my pants.  The scolding that went with the spankings for this were all worded to sound like I'd done it on purpose.  That led me to start thinking about doing it for real.  I did it and the rest is history.  Hear I am

I am going to explore this site and find others like me.  I am sure to find a few people who will relate to my own experiences.  I am looking forward to my time spent here.

• Like 2

Hi Stephen, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad you did find this site. Always nice to have new friends join us here. Come in, make yourself comfy, and you can feel at home here. There are lots of likeminded folks, I’m sure you with find. I think we can all understand, the stresses involved for you, back in those days. As you said, here we are! Have a look around, get to know the site, if you have a question, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!!!