LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello folks,

it has been a significant amount of time since I’ve posted on here or anywhere on DD. To be honest I may not even be familiar with any of the changes so please be honest with me if I’m doing something  wrong. I’ve created a short story while I was without power during Hurricane Ian. I’m not going to dress this up but I’m very very new to writing short stories and I wrote this on a tablet so except the usual grammatical errors, spelling errors, etc. If I get enough responses for what I have posted I’ll post the final chapter later on. So please tell me what you like and don’t like, I’m a big boy and I can take the constructive criticism.

All characters in this story should be considered 18 years or old. 

TARGET RUN

Chapter 1 - Leaving Home

“Come on Jack, baby, we need to get going” 

I heard the sweet voice of my girlfriend. Our relationship of 4 years had evolved from the traditional boyfriend/girlfriend to something much more involved and intimate. 

“Honey, mommy isn’t going to call twice. Please hurry up as mommy would like to go to the store and get back home quickly.” Rebecca said but this time with a much more demanding tone.

Our relationship went from the “lovey-dovey” type of relationship to a mommy/toddler relationship. Before we even adventured down this path we both came to an agreement on dos and don’ts. Rebecca’s don’ts was a short list while her dos list was significant. However, I had a different mind set and my lists greatly differed then hers. As a compromise I agreed to do a trial run where we would go in levels. The starting level I agreed to start at was potty training. Rebecca would be in charge of my meals, clothing, entertainment, and of course my bathroom habits. I would be wearing disposable training pants such as “Pull-Ups” or “Goodnites” and I needed to ask for help going potty. 

“I’m coming Mommy, don’t leave me!” 

I shouted as I stood up off of my play-mat not taking my eyes off the switch’s screen. 

“If you’re taking your switch with you, you need to leave it in the car when we go inside.” 

Rebecca said as we walked out the door. Her keys jingled as she locked up behind us and we walked the short distance to the car. Opening the back passenger door would make you believe that the owner of the car had a toddler. a booster seat, “paw-patrol” window screen, and of course remains of gummy snacks and crackers on the floor all pointed to a little one.

“Ok, up you go” 

Rebecca said as she lifted me into the booster seat. Being short and underweight did have some perks. It would be worth it if it didn’t come with so many health related issues that I have. 

Rebecca buckled me in and gave me a kiss on the check all while I kept happily playing on my switch unphased. 

“Mommy, where are we going?” 

“We’re just going to Target honey, Mommy saw that they had underjams in stock”

“I roll my eyes as I’ve been trying to not to lose my big boy status and fall a level”

With my current toddler / potty training level I was allowed to use the potty I mean bathroom if I could hold it. Rebecca also gave me the option of just going in my training pants and she would change me after. But in doing so I would lose some imaginary points that she keeps score of. Once I lost enough points the rule would be I’m back in diapers for at least one full day and one full night.

“ok, but mommy I’m a big boy and I don’t need more training pants” I complain in a whiny voice.

“Uhhh, yes you do honey.”

“I only had two pull ups left from when I was babysitting my cousin”

“You already peed in one and you’ve been wearing the last one since yesterday” 

“oh” 

I said shyly as I didn’t want to talk about my previous accident.

Chapter 2 - The Home Incident

I had been creating my very own mega blocks city with the blocks that Rebecca had gotten me. We had just started that morning with the potty training level that we had agreed upon and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. The minute Rebecca changed me out of my adult pjs into a disney themed pull-up, khaki shorts, and my Nickelodeon theme shirt our relationship flipped. I could already feel the new maternal instinct kick into full effect from Rebecca and I could already tell she was loving it.

I had built a post office, fire dept, police station, even a school with how many blocks I had. I was just putting the finishing touches on the top of my skyscraper when all the juice I drank at lunch caught up to me. Wasting no time, I put the last block in place and decided to go look for Rebecca. I made my way into the living room to find Rebecca watching TV

“Uhh, mommy, I…”

“What is it honey?”

“Do you need to go potty?” 

Rebecca asked as her eyes darted from me holding myself to the plastic white and blue potty in the corner. Just beside the potty on the wall hung a green frogged theme urinal. Rebecca had wasted no time in pulling out all the stops for her new potty training toddler. I couldn’t place where she got the stuff from so quickly which made me believe she must have had it from a previous job or a previous relationship. Mommy wanted to make sure I knew how to pee sitting down and while standing so I didn’t make a mess later when I graduated to big boy undies.

“Yes” 

I stuttered out, It was beginning to feel like the back of my teeth were floating with how bad I had to go.

“ok, do you need to go pee pee or poo poo?”

Mommy asked, oblivious to the potty dance I was doing.

“I just need to go pee” 

I said squirming around with my hands on my crotch.

“ok lets try standing to pee this time and we will do sitting next time”

Mommy walks over to me, puts her hands on my shoulders, and walks me over to the frog urinal on the wall. In one swift motion, my khaki  shorts, and pull-up are pulled down. I instantly try to cover my pee pee. I mean penis with both hands.

“move your hands silly boy, you’re going to get pee pee everywhere” 

Rebecca says as she swats away my hands and holds my pee pee in hers.

“Ok go ahead and pee” 

she says as she aims me.

I slowly let go and manage to pee a quick squirt of pee that turns into a slow steady stream. Just when I get a good stream going I close shut out of embarrassment. My body forgetting where it was due to the pressure on my bladder figured out that it is doing something that isn’t really adult oriented.

“All done?” 

mommy asks as she shakes my pee pee.

“Yeah, I guess so”

I say red faced.

“Ok then” 

mommy says as she pulls up my pulls-ups, shorts, and buttons them. 

“Let me know if you need to go potty again or if you need to be changed”

she says as she removes the urinal from the wall and heads to the bathroom to empty it.

I stare at mommy arms crossed as she walks away

“I’m a big boy, I’m not going to pee in my pants”.

I watch as mommy stops, turns around, and with her opposite hand pulls me in closer like she was going to hug me.

“well big boy” 

mommy says rubbing my back. 

“Mommy wants you to know if you DO have an accident or you use your pants. Mommy will still love you no matter what.” 

Mommy says as she kisses my forehead before swatting me gently on the butt and heading back to the bathroom.

I walk away from the experience with mixed feelings, happy but at the same time, still needing to pee. Walking back to my blocks in my room I was met with a decision. I could walk back to mommy to ask to potty again even after saying I was done. Or I could just pee in my pull-ups and pretend it was an accident.

My internal thoughts were pulling in both directions before I made the decision. On one hand I would have to face the embarrassment of having to tell mommy that I wasn’t done and having to repeat the whole potty process. While on the other hand I could just relax and let it go but it would be so babish.

In the end, my shyness won out and I let go into my pull up. I stood in the middle of the room as I stared downwards on my block set while also relaxing. A hot stream started and hit the front of the pull up before being absorbed. The front begins to swell outwards, taking on a yellow tint color, before starting to run down to the bottom. 

“Ahhhh” 

I said to myself as I peed. Just before finishing, a shiver runs down my back causing me to squirm in relief. 

“I must have had to go more than I thought” 

I wait a few minutes taking in the new sensations of having  wet training pants.  

“that wasn’t so bad and now I can get back to playing” 

I thought to myself as I crouched down to begin stacking my mega blocks.

“Maybe I’m on to something.”

“Instead of going potty I don’t have to ask mommy for help and I get the bonus of not having to stop playing”.  

“Maybe it is better to go potty in my pants” 

I think to myself as I set my wet bottom down and begin stacking the tower.

———————————————————————————————————————-

Three hours later mommy called for me to come have dinner. Mommy made for dinner chicken Alfredo with cheesy ravioli that you could smell before walking into the dinning room.

I was helped into my booster seat before being pushed into the table. When I sat down I could feel the now cold wet training pants clinging to my skin. While eating I begin to squirm trying to get away from the feeling. 

“Jack do you need to go potty” 

Mommy asked, staring at me.

“No mommy, I don’t need to go potty.” 

“This booster seat is just uncomf, uncom-fortable”

I try adjusting myself to get away from the wetness by raising up and sitting back down. This only caused my pull up to squish more bringing back the cold wet feeling but now I could feel the wetness had traveled more up the back of the pull up.

“Well I think we should try because afterwards I want to give you shower with mommy”

Mommy says after she helps me down from my booster seat and pulls me over to the blue and white plastic potty.Before I can protest mommy is pulling my shorts down exposing my wet pull up.

“Well no wonder you don’t need to go potty, you already went pee pee in your pull-ups mister”

Mommy says while pointing out the “fade when wet” design was completely gone and an accompanying yellowish tint could easily be seen. 

“That also explains why you were so squirmy, not fun sitting in a wet diaper. is it?” 

Mommy says as she pokes the front of my pull ups.

“They’re not diapers, they’re pull-ups and it was an accident”

I said with a mean look while crossing my arms.

“I bet, pretty sure I saw you shiver like you usually do when you get done peeing. earlier”

Mommy said with a puzzled look. She must have peaked into the room after dumping out the urinal and saw me. 

I got bright red like a firetruck,

“you saw that?”

accidentally confirming her suspension. 

“Yes, but it's ok honey. If you don’t want to be a big boy you don’t have to”

She said rubbing my back.

“Let’s get you out of those wet training pants and into a nice hot shower”

Mommy says as she helps me to step out of my shorts and pushes me towards the bathroom.

We walk or I should I waddle to the bathroom with my sagging pull-ups.

“If you still need to pee pee, go ahead and I won’t it count since you already peed” 

Mommy said as she dropped by shorts in the laundry hamper and turned on the water.

Wasting no time, I let go of a stream that I had been holding during dinner. It wasn’t much but mommy did hear an audible “hsss” sound and chuckled.

“You’re too cute” 

Mommy said, turning around and kissing me on my forehead

Edited by Diaperdante
Fixed grammer issues.
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great start I love mommy baby stories. Did she say she wanted to give baby a shower with her?

Yes she did ?. Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm looking to post the last chapter either this Wednesday or Friday depending on my workload. I've been affected by Hurricane Ian so phone calls back and forth with insurance all while juggling my current job has been awful for me ?.

I Found sometime to complete the last chapter and I hope everyone enjoys it on their hump day. As stated before I'm not a writer so there is going to be grammar mistakes. I'm still slowly recovering from the aftermath of Hurricane Ian, as of right now it looks like I'm going to be without a vehicle and home for sometime. If you liked the story please consider donating to my "buy me a coffee" account as it will help me to get back on my feet much quickly. Before going I wanted to say thank you to everyone who read my story and enjoyed it.

As promised, the final chapter to the Target run.

Chapter 3 - The Target Run

I felt the car slow down as we turned off the main road into the Target parking lot. With fall starting you would think Target as being one of the places that people flock too for decorations. But this time the parking lot wasn’t even full and the store didn’t look that busy judging by the amount of cars. 

Mommy pulled the car into a spot close to the shopping cart return, turned off the engine, and then got out. She opened my door and helped me to get out of my booster seat.

“Nope, leave that here mister” 

Mommy says taking my switch out of my hands and putting it back in the car and into it’s case.

“Ok”

I am disappointed that I couldn't keep playing. After locking the car, me and mommy walk into the store with her holding my hand. We’re hit by a powerful smell of cinnamon from the front display of the “cinnamon brooms” and other decorative fall items. 

“Those brooms are overpowering, I bet one of those would fill our entire home”

mommy says as we pass by them. As we’re walking I begin to feel my stomach drop and I can already tell that I’m going to need the potty soon. We first walk to the personal health section towards the back for unknown reasons.

“What are we doing here, I thought you just needed to buy more training pants?”

I say to mommy as my stomach makes a rumbly type of feeling. 

“We do but mommy wants to check to see if they have any rash cream”

“Oh”

I blush as I look down knowing the cream is for me due to my last incident. My skin is pretty sensitive and sitting in a wet pull up for a bit didn’t help anything. I’ve known to break out in a rash from just being too sweaty.So after my shower this morning Rebecca noticed a rash forming and discussed with me getting rash cream applied before I was put back into my pull up.

“Here we go, this should help clear you up in a day or in a few days.”

“Might make work better if I let you run around nakie for an hour”

Mommy said as she patted my bottom making me blush even harder. We moved from the personal health section to the dreaded “baby” aisle. As we walked to the aisle, I could feel breakfast and lunch slowly moving from my upper stomach downwards alerting me that I’m soon going to need the potty. 

“Here we go” 

Mommy said as she pulled out a large box of XL boys underjams. Just as she pulled the box out, my body decided now would be a good idea to start finding a bathroom as I released a silent fart.

“Mommy, I need to go potty” 

I said moving closer so that anyone nearby wouldn’t hear it.

“Ok, let me set this down and we’ll find a bathroom” 

“Just hold on”

Mommy said as I held my stomach, mommy grabbed my other hand and led me out of the baby aisle.

“Let’s see, service desk is there, and boom, bathrooms”

Mommy said looking at the signs hanging from the ceiling.

“This way honey”

We made a hard left into the customer support area or at least that is what it would be. Apparently this is one of the Targets in the area that is slowly completing upgrades. We picked the one week where they were doing the bathroom remodels first so the bathrooms were closed. 

“WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!” 

I say as I let out another fart to relieve some of the growing pressure inside.

“Calm down honey, I’ve got a solution but you’re not gonna like it”

Mommy said, looking down at me.

“come on, let's move to a less crowded aisle”

Mommy said as she pulled me out of the customer server area to avoid being ran over by the construction workers going in and out of the area. We moved  into a sports aisle where only one other person on the fair end was looking at fishing poles. 

“Listen, there are a few solutions that might work but I wanted to give you this option.”

“I want you to just use your training pants.”

I stared at mommy with a horrified look that she would suggest such a thing.

“NO, I’m a big boy and I’m not going poopy in my pants”

I say in defiance a little too loud causing the man at the far end to look our way and smirk. 

“JACK! that is enough”

Mommy says in a “I mean business” type of voice but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

“I only suggested the option because I was going to give you a free pass. But if you’re going to yell and shout I’m thinking I should give you spanking instead”.

“Since you don’t want to use your training pants. The quickest option is for us to checkout and head over to McDonalds across the street”.

Mommy said but this time in a more calm voice.

“But what about if I decide to go in my pull-ups, will I still get the free pass?”

I say bashful looking up at mommy.

“Well that was on the table until your little outburst so not anymore.”

“Come on, let's go get your training pants and checkout”.

Mommy said as she led me out of the aisle back to the baby aisle. When we got back to the baby aisle, my stomach knotted followed by a low gurgle, alerting me that I didn’t have much time. The pressure was building fast and I knew this was going to be a big one considering all of the food I was shoveling into my bottomless pit of a stomach. 

I slowly pulled on mommy’s shirt 

“How quick can we get out of here, I’m struggling here”

I said quietly as I began to sweat and fidget from the pain.

“Honey, we still need to pay for your training pants and rash cream. Then we have to drive over to McDonalds.”

“It shouldn’t take too long as long as the lines are low.”

I groan knowing the time it would take to get to the potty is still a ways to go.

Mommy gets closer to me and in a whisper and tells me

“Honey, just go poopy in your training pants. You’ll feel much better after you do and I’m sure you’re curious about doing it as well.”

Debating internally I decide going in my pull ups would be much better and quicker than going to the potty. Plus mommy is supporting my choice, her mothering instinct seems to be in full swing.

“I can’t go with you watching” 

I mumble to mommy while trying to bury my face in her arm. 

“Ok, how about you go to a quiet aisle and you do your business.” 

“I’ll be here waiting in this aisle and when you’re done, just come back here”

I pull my face from her arm, nod, and slowly walk out of the aisle. The thoughts of what I”m about to do weigh heavily on me but are overridden as the painful pressure has taken over my thinking.

“which aisle, which aisle, how about clothing!”

I decided to move quickly to the clothing area. With the remodel only just starting with the bathrooms, parts of the store are definitely dated. Turning into some aisles makes you believe you’ve taken a time machine back to the 80s or 90s with dated displays and faded advertisements.

I sneakily dart inside one of the boys' mixed clothes circle style clothing rack.

Inside, I find it roomy enough to get ready for the mess I’m about to create. Without thought, I slowly get into a squat to try and get the pain to go away. Slowly, I start pushing with quiet grunts. 

“UGHHHH”

The massive log pushes out against the pull-ups wall before smushing causing the back of the pull to expand outwards. I push again followed by a quick grunt

“UGH”

the back of my pull-ups expands again and I feel the large log drop down into the seat of my pull ups. With my last push I feel my bladder ask for a release and I happily relax allowing the comforting warming in the front of my pull-ups to take place. I stand up after a few minutes and in doing see I can feel the massive load in the back of my pants.I take deep breath and exhale

“ahhh”

I say out loud as I’m relieved of the painful cramps. I begin to smell the load that is slowly cooling in my pull-ups and it is unmistakable that I have a dirty diaper. 

The pain in my stomach is gone but the embarrassment and worry replaces it instantly. 

“What was I thinking!” 

I think to myself as I’m now going to have to walk back to mommy with a full pull-up with people around. Plus I’m going to now have to sit in my mess all the way home, why didn’t I think this through? 

I slowly emerge from the clothing rack and waddle my way back to the baby aisle. The large load that I had deposited was cupping my bottom and the smell easily lingered behind me. On my way back to the aisle I heard a mother briefly exclaim

“Phew, it smells like someone has a full diaper”.

I arrive back at the baby aisle and slowly waddle back to mommy with my eyes starting to tear up. Mommy motions to me quietly to come to her where she is kneeling down looking at two different diapering supplies. 

I get closer to her and she pulls me in for a hug, rubs my back, and kisses my forehead

“Its going to be ok honey, its just a poopy pull-up nothing to cry over”. 

She whispers in my ear as she continues to rub my back making things seem better. I wipe the tears from my eyes before I feel her pull the back of my shorts along with pull-ups away from me to sneakily peek at the mess inside.I try to squirm away as this is no less than a public diaper check and people could be around. 

“Shhhhh, I’m only checking to see what the damage is”.

Mommy says as she pulls me close while she finishes checking. 

“Well, I’m going to put this back”

she says as she puts back the box of underjams gently sitting it on the shelf before selecting another item.

“I think it is time for you to spend at least a day in diapers”

She says as she selects a small bag of luvs size 6 diapers.

“Before you get all rallied up”,

She also picks up a small bag of underjams to go along with the luvs. 

I breathe out a sigh of relief knowing that I’m not going permanently into diapers but still unhappy that I’ll be wearing diapers for at least 24 hours. If I had only not yelled at mommy I wouldn’t be back in diapers and instead still wearing pull-ups. 

“You know the rules, do you want me to change you here in the store into a diaper starting your 24 hours now or do you want to wait until we get home?”

I look up at mommy carefully looking around taking in my surroundings before making my decision. 

“Can I get…”

• Like 2