LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Diapers!!

Breeze1

After being an inexperienced DL for over a year I’ve finally ordered my first ever pack of diapers!! Some Abena Abri-forms and I’m more than excited to actually try them. If anybody has any advice or tips(or really anything)for a noob feel free to let me know. ?? 

• Like 2

this may be difficult, but try to not get,,,, "arroused" when you go to put one on, because you should be able to point your,,,,, member down so it lets the urine go where its suppose to, but if you cant no big deal, just tuck the waist band down to help with containment, and dont flood it, dont go like you do when you stand at a toilet, just let out squirts at a time until you get a feel for wetting it, and dont try to stretch the material, just pull it and wrap, make sure the bottom tapes are pointed slightly up and the top tapes are pointed slightly down.

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

this may be difficult, but try to not get,,,, "arroused" when you go to put one on, because you should be able to point your,,,,, member down so it lets the urine go where its suppose to, but if you cant no big deal, just tuck the waist band down to help with containment, and dont flood it, dont go like you do when you stand at a toilet, just let out squirts at a time until you get a feel for wetting it, and dont try to stretch the material, just pull it and wrap, make sure the bottom tapes are pointed slightly up and the top tapes are pointed slightly down.

Thanks a bunch!! Do all diapers require you to wet in small intervals to avoid it flooding or leaking out? Or do diapers with more absorbency wick away the urine fast enough for you to go as you would standing at a toilet?

8 minutes ago, Breeze1 said:

Thanks a bunch!! Do all diapers require you to wet in small intervals to avoid it flooding or leaking out? Or do diapers with more absorbency wick away the urine fast enough for you to go as you would standing at a toilet?

i dont know about all diapers, but i like to operate on the thought that "if you have to ask, you've answered your question", best not to flood it unless you have a bedpad under you or you are in a tub so its all contained if it leaks, and dont stay in it too long when its wet, more than a few hours you better change it, you could get a rash.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

i dont know about all diapers, but i like to operate on the thought that "if you have to ask, you've answered your question", best not to flood it unless you have a bedpad under you or you are in a tub so its all contained if it leaks, and dont stay in it too long when its wet, more than a few hours you better change it, you could get a rash.

Okay man I appreciate the info, thanks!!

8 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i dont know if messing is your thing(personally i cant stand it) but if you do that, make sure you change immediately

We’ll I guess I don’t know for sure yet but I’d always assumed it’d be.

Hope you don’t mind me chiming in here. I’d just like to welcome you to diapers and to answer your question about diapers with higher absorbency being floodable, yes it’s true. I’m a very heavy wetter and I find that most (if not all of the ABDL diapers) can withstand flooding, as that’s my favorite form of wetting I do it frequently (but then again I don’t mind a leaky diaper either). But either way, enjoy your new diapers and happy wettings to you. 

• Like 2

Regarding the flooding, that is one thing you just have to experiment with. It actually all "depends" (no pun intended) on the way a diaper is made. You kind of need to determine for yourself which diapers work best for it.

On 9/26/2022 at 3:49 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Hope you don’t mind me chiming in here. I’d just like to welcome you to diapers and to answer your question about diapers with higher absorbency being floodable, yes it’s true. I’m a very heavy wetter and I find that most (if not all of the ABDL diapers) can withstand flooding, as that’s my favorite form of wetting I do it frequently (but then again I don’t mind a leaky diaper either). But either way, enjoy your new diapers and happy wettings to you. 

Thanks!! That’s good to hear, especially considering that I plan on buying abdl diapers to use at some point but I’m currently prioritizing other things.

On 9/26/2022 at 3:57 PM, olympus said:

Regarding the flooding, that is one thing you just have to experiment with. It actually all "depends" (no pun intended) on the way a diaper is made. You kind of need to determine for yourself which diapers work best for it.

It seems like most things to do with diapers are subjective to the situation in which they’re being used. So many variables constantly changing… ??