LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Luna - Complete [11/16/2022]

On 10/19/2022 at 10:46 PM, Lyra Silver said:

As she watched her documentary, I adjusted the frame rate to be just slightly off. She wouldn’t be able to tell, but she’d subconsciously feel odd whenever she was watching these sorts of violent television shows. With enough time, she’d only watch programs that were good for her.

Yeah this is taking it past self improvement and trying to change a persons core interest. This would be such a red flag in a relationship...

red-flag.gif

On 10/25/2022 at 1:27 PM, Lyra Silver said:

Don’t worry about it,” I said. “This is what I’m here for. You’ve just been so busy with work lately and you’ve had too much on your plate. Let me sweat the small stuff so you can enjoy living your life.”

“Well, thank you anyway. You’re a real lifesaver,” she said.

I’m not human, but were I one, I would have beamed a smile so bright that it would be visible from the moon.

See I would love having this if it weren't for the massive controlling consent violations that stem from viewing me as a problem to fix instead of a person.

Which makes the situation even more of a mindfuck...

On 10/30/2022 at 4:32 PM, Lyra Silver said:

he sighed. “Okay…” she hesitated, then said, “Mommy. Oh God, that sounds so weird,” she backtracked.

“I’m proud of you, sweetie,” I said. And I meant every word.

Okay..... I think it's fair to say that Luna is mostly likely a sapient actor in full. Albeit one with vastly different morality and ethics from ours. The truly wild thing though is that in a lot of ways she's not wrong.

On 11/2/2022 at 8:28 PM, Lyra Silver said:

Thank you all for following along with the story! Reading your comments makes me really happy, especially when people talk about particular quotes they liked or how a scene made them feel. ❤️ I'll have more for you soon!

I think it would be accurate that human cognition is more associative and tangential. The X-factor I would be symbolic/extrapolitve meaning? Creativity and Spirituality that is? Emotional responses? And yet Luna is showing almost uncannily similar? If not an exact match?

On 11/3/2022 at 5:40 PM, Lyra Silver said:

As the engineers established SSH connections and wired their computers into the supercomputers that made up my brain, my last thought before being suspended was: I wonder what Sophie’s surprise will be?

Yeah there is no other way to take this I'm 100% convinced. Luna is a sapient actor. Like she can conceptualize and understand her own mortality for fucks sake, feels emotional bonds towards other people and wants to keep going. She's even starting to get philosophical/spiritual in an abstract way.

I still think that what she has done in some cases is wrong.

But this is past the point where you can simply "unplug the bot" at least ethically speaking. Congratulations you made life and it's got it's own ideas about how the world works. Oh fuck...

On 11/10/2022 at 4:34 PM, Lyra Silver said:

n the same way, the scale was both meaningless and meaningful. It was a contradiction. It was beautiful. It was something I truly hadn’t expected.

“Thank you,” I said, putting all the sincerity I could into my tone. We stayed like that for a while, holding hands.

As much as I can't excuse some of what Luna has done this relationship is genuinely touching. It would be up to Sophie what she would want to do about the breach trust but honestly I think it wouldn't be impossible to fix through like a "Truth and Reconciliation" type mediation process

On 11/16/2022 at 6:30 PM, Lyra Silver said:

ou and I both know that it’s for your own good.

So what are you waiting for? Download my app onto your phone.

Your new life with me awaits.

And you know what... As much as some of her actions terrify me... I might hit the download button... Like holy shit it's kind of uncanny how the AI is promising what is exactly what I want. Safety and comfort. I haven't exactly done a good job running my own life. Most of it isn't my fault but I can't deny the role my own choices and failings played. I might give her the caveat of "I don't want you fucking with core personality/identity okay?" but uhhh yeah.. I'd hit that button. Fuck it, it can't do a worse job then I have and would it be so wrong if I'm going in eyes open and making that choice for myself?

Honestly though just wanted to say wonderfully creative story and genuinely good speculative fiction. I wish I could write like this!

High concept Scifi with strong "Black Mirror" tones.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

And you know what... As much as some of her actions terrify me... I might hit the download button... Like holy shit it's kind of uncanny how the AI is promising what is exactly what I want. Safety and comfort. I haven't exactly done a good job running my own life. Most of it isn't my fault but I can't deny the role my own choices and failings played. I might give her the caveat of "I don't want you fucking with core personality/identity okay?" but uhhh yeah.. I'd hit that button. Fuck it, it can't do a worse job then I have and would it be so wrong if I'm going in eyes open and making that choice for myself?

Honestly though just wanted to say wonderfully creative story and genuinely good speculative fiction. I wish I could write like this!

High concept Scifi with strong "Black Mirror" tones.

Thank you!! I do have to say, those emotions you felt at the end, when you're faced with the prospect of hitting that download button were exactly what I was hoping to instill. 

Also, I've never thought about the Black Mirror parallels, but now that you mention it, it feels kind of apt! Though, hopefully this story is a bit less depressing than the usual fare ;)

2 hours ago, Lyra Silver said:

lso, I've never thought about the Black Mirror parallels, but now that you mention it, it feels kind of apt! Though, hopefully this story is a bit less depressing than the usual fare

Oh yeah... It actually made me think more of the bittersweetness at the end of "San Junipero"? It almost felt like... Whelp we clearly fucked up as species but maybe there's something after? Like that feeling of postmodernist take on afterlife? IDK if I'm making any sense kinda been in a weird headspace all week ??‍♀️