LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going 24/7 around my parents

12 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

when your parents come to visit, you can sit around in front of them in nothing but diapers and there isn't a thing they can say about it because IT IS YOUR HOME, NOT THEIRS!!

I mean I am afraid she will tell my caseworker (I have austim, ADHD and a learning disability) if she sees me in nothing but a diaper, and what I am getting will be a apartment and i can't use my check money to buy diapers cause my mom controls my card but I could use my money from my job, and like you said they can't do anything about it so I hope when I move out they just won't get me help or something.

• Like 1

I am incontinent 24/7 and I have people living in my house that are clueless.  I keep my diapers in my bedroom (my house), and I am very careful to put the dirty diapers in a black trash bag which I take out to the garbage can when I put the trash out to the street.  

If you are careful, nobody needs to know!

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

I live in supported living with 3 other people with disabilities. I’ve worn nappies 24/7 for months at a time and it’s hard to keep nappies discreet. They soon found out. Even the staff found out but you know what they’ve never said anything negative about them. George wears nappies, so what!

I’m fortunate that I get disability benefits for my mental disabilities, I live in a group home where I’m well looked after. I lack capacity managing money so my deputy buys my monthly supply for me.

• Like 2