LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

UK CONDOLENCS

Lil Leo

For the record, I am not dismissing King Charles.  I think he is a great man and has done a lot for England and will continue to do so, making it even better.  Babykieff's post was about people not liking Charles as much and saying it might have been better for Prince William to take over.  My comment was based upon the fact he is 73 years old, will probably have maybe 20 years as king and can't possibly come close to the long reign of his mother the queen.  When your queen of 70 years passes, it is a big change people will have to get used to.  Queen Elisabeth II is the only Queen most of the people in the UK have ever known.  Just like in the USA, when we elect a new president it takes time to get used to it, and that is after only 8 years.  I'm 64 years old and I'm not totally oblivious to the Queen and Prince Charles as some might suggest.  I've grown up all my life watching the news and seeing what good they have done for the UK.  I also think Charles was "pushed" a bit into his marriage with Diana.  She was a well loved lady who also did a lot for her country, and anyone who says otherwise doesn't have a clue.  Yes, I liked Diana a lot more that "Camilla" and I'm sure a lot of the population in England did as well.  Many may still even harbor some ill feelings towards her. 

On 9/15/2022 at 9:09 PM, rusty pins said:

...Gorilla Parker Bowles...

Camilla Shand - married Andrew Parker-Bowles 1973, divorced him 1995... and has two children Tom 1974 and Laura 1978.
She is the daughter of Bruce Shand and Rosalind Cubitt
...Rosalind Cubitt is daughter of Roland Cubitt & Sonia Keppel
...Sonia Keppel daughter of George Keppel &  Alice Edmonstone
...Alice Edmonstone - mistress to King Edward VII while Edward was married to Alexandra (1863).

Alice Edmonstone went by the title of 'flirtatious Freddie' in 1868.

Civil wedding, not authorised or attended by HRH Queen Elizabeth II in 2005 to Charles.

The lineage of

• King Edward VII (1901-1910)
  • King George V (1910-1936) second born of Edward VII & Alexandra. First born died 1892
  • King Edward VIII (1936) first born of George V & Mary
  • King George VI (1936-1947) second born of George V & Mary
  • Queen Elizabeth II first born of George VI & Elizabeth

may be incorrect ... as Edwards first born may have been with his mistress, Alice Edmonstone!

Alice Edmonstone tried to break up the Edward VII & Alexandra marriage, similar to her offsping, Camilla. Did Camilla suceed?

Referring to her as 'gorilla' is discrimination.... to Gorillas.

• Like 1