LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Nanny

Mallory lay on the bed, basking in the afterglow. She loved the way the satin sheets felt against her naked skin. She loved the way Robert’s dick had felt inside her.

She rolled over to face the bathroom, watching her lover as he cleaned himself up. He was still naked, and even twelve years her senior he still had a fantastic body. 

He caught her staring in the mirror and smiled at her. “I have a job for you.”

“Whatever you need. As soon as we get back to the office—”

“No, not at the office. I have a more personal job for you.”

Mallory’s heart rate increased, her fingers gripping the sheets. “Oh?”

He started getting dressed, stepping into his boxers. “I’m going to need to hire a nanny. I thought of you first.”

At this her heart skipped a beat. She found it easier to sleep with her boss if she knew as little about his family as possible, but to her knowledge he didn’t have any kids. It was possible his wife was pregnant, but she felt like she would have known about that. So many questions raced through her mind, but the only one that came out when she opened her mouth was “When?”

He watched her in the mirror as he finished buttoning up his shirt and tying his tie. “Come over on Friday for an interview.”

“An interview?”

“It’s mostly a formality, but Helen will need to meet you, obviously.”

She gulped. Helen. The wife. 

His wife. 

“Will that be a problem?” 

She shook her head as she tried to get saliva back in her suddenly very dry mouth. “No, sir.”

“Good. I’ll see you back at the office.”

He always left first. They didn’t want to be seen leaving and arriving back at work together. In a daze, she got up and started getting cleaned up and dressed herself. Sleeping with the boss was one thing. She had fantasies that he’d leave his wife and marry her, but she knew that it was a very unlikely scenario. But asking her to work for him, not just in the office, but at his house was something else entirely. What did that even entail? He’d said nanny, did that mean she’d have to quit her current job? She was only an assistant, with her only real perk being that she was sleeping with her boss. If he wanted her to quit so she could be his live-in nanny, she’d find it hard to say no.

She was in a fog the whole rest of the week. He didn’t mention it again, but that was nothing new. At work he was always nothing but professional, and their extracurricular activities were kept well hidden from the rest of the office. All she received was a message from his second phone, with an address and a time. It was exactly how he summoned her to the hotel rooms where they conducted their torrid affair. But this time it wasn’t a nice hotel room a few blocks from the office. This was his house. The giddy excitement coursing through her warred with the trepidation she felt every time she remembered that his house also meant his wife.

Helen. She’d picked up her name in passing overhearing a conversation and had filed it away. That and the pictures of the gorgeous blonde woman in the photos on his desk were all she knew about Mrs. Hamlin. She looked in the picture to be in her mid thirties, and practically oozed class and sophistication. Mallory was intimidated already, but she swallowed that down. 

She agonized over what to wear, wanting to look attractive for Robert but not so much that she’d make his older wife feel threatened. She needed to look professional for an interview, but also convey she’d be fun with a kid. She settled on a red dress and black cardigan, and at the last minute swapped out the matching heels she really wanted to wear for more appropriate flats. Even after several attempts at her makeup, she kept checking it in the rearview mirror the whole drive over, concerned she’d still gone overboard on her mascara, but when she pulled into the driveway, she knew she’d just have to commit to it. Robert always complimented her lashes, and if his wife didn’t like them, so be it.

His house was even nicer than she expected. Apprehension plagued her every step up the long sidewalk to the front door, where she was torn between the brass doorknocker and the doorbell. She must have stood there for a full minute without touching either before the door opened anyways, revealing Robert. 

“Hello.” She had only ever seen him in his tailored suits or completely naked, and the man in khakis and a sweater greeting her at the door came as a shock.

“Hello,” she stammered back. He hadn’t given her any sort of protocol on whether she should pretend to know him or not, so she had no clue what to say next.

“Come on in.” He held the door wide for her, and she stepped inside. “Were you waiting long?”

“No, I just got here.” She felt like she had when she first started working for him. Self-conscious and giddy and more than a little bit horny for this powerful man.

“You look nice.” It was the type of small, innocuous compliment he’d pay her at work. One that usually preceded a midday rendezvous in a hotel.

“Thank you.” She could feel herself blushing.

“Let me introduce you to my wife.”

Mallory’s heart beat faster in her chest. 

“Helen?” He called upstairs.

Moments later she appeared at the top of the stairs. “Yes Robert— oh, I didn’t realize we had company.”

“Come down here.”

Mallory wanted to run. His wife was dressed casually in jeans and a long sleeve T-shirt, but she seemed to glide down the stairs with an effortless grace. Mallory was easily ten years younger than this woman, but she felt like her youth wasn’t helping her measure up to her lover’s wife. And if she was pregnant, she wasn’t showing at all.

“Helen, this is Mallory. Mallory, this is my wife, Helen.”

Mallory nodded mutely. Helen extended her hand, and the younger girl shook it, keenly aware of just how clammy her hand was at that moment. “A pleasure,” Helen said, giving her husband a look that was very plainly asking what this girl was doing in her house.

“I’m interested in hiring Mallory.”

“Oh Robert, you know I’m not interested in your business,” she said dismissively. 

“No, not at work. Here.”

Helen’s entire body language changed. She stood up straighter, her arms across her chest, and her brow furrowed. “She’s not the one you’re...” she trailed off, unable to complete her question, but the daggers she was glaring at Mallory out of the corner of her eye while she looked up at her husband said everything.

Robert only nodded. 

“How dare you bring her here.” Helen turned, stepping back onto the stairs, but her husband grabbed her shoulder, preventing her from going.

“How dare I, Helen?”

Helen froze, her back still to them. Mallory wanted to back away and leave. There was clearly a dynamic in place she wasn’t privy to, and the uncomfortable tension that had rushed into the room was palpable.

“Did you think I wouldn’t find out?”

Helen didn’t respond. Robert’s grip on her shoulder visibly tightened, and with one hand he pulled her back off that first step and turned her around.

“I’m sorry.” Her lips were quivering ever so faintly when she turned to face them. 

“It was my money you used, even if you did try to hide it,” he said, not letting go of her shoulder.

“It was a mistake. Please, don’t make me wear the belt again,” she said.

“Oh, we’re beyond that.”

Mallory did find the courage to take a step back. “This seems like a personal matter. Perhaps I should go?”

Robert turned to her. “Nonsense, I asked you here for a job. One I think you’ll be great at.”

“Please, can’t we discuss this privately?” Helen begged.

“No.” His flat tone left no room for argument. “Let’s go upstairs.” He let go of her shoulder, and gestured towards the stairs. Helen attempted to compose herself before turning and starting up the stairs. 

“I don’t want to intrude,” Mallory made one last effort to excuse herself.

“My wife and I have an open relationship. The only way that works is if there are boundaries. And boundaries only work if there are consequences for crossing those boundaries.”

Mallory watched Helen slow down as she ascended the stairs, still not looking back but clearly listening.

“While I may not always agree with the choices she makes in who she whores around with, I allow it, just as she allows me to sleep with you.”

Mallory’s blood ran cold, even though she was fully aware that Helen already knew, hearing it out loud made it real.

“But when she lets some slob fuck her bareback and gets knocked up, and then uses my money to pay for her abortion, well, as you can imagine, that boundary was well and truly crossed.”

Helen had stopped moving on the second to last step, just standing with their back to them, her head bowed low. Mallory’s own confusion continued to grow. The knocked up part had made sense, only to for that clarity to be dashed with the next startling relaxation about her boss’s very complicated relationship with his wife.

“I’m sorry,” Helen said again, her voice barely audible.

Robert ignored her. “After you.” He gestured to the stairs for Mallory. Wordlessly she followed, allowing herself to be guided upstairs. “To the guest bedroom,” Robert directed. 

Helen reached it first, and stood frozen in the doorway when Mallory hesitated a few feet behind, not wanting things to get any more uncomfortable. She’d started out feeling nervous and intimidated by this woman, but now something akin to pity was running through her system. Robert’s firm hand on the small of her back ushered her forward, until she was right behind Helen, and could see into the room.

The “guest bedroom” was in fact a nursery. Pastel pink wallpaper and thick white carpeting surround the room, complete with a crib, changing table and rocking horse.

Helen looked back at Robert. “What is this?”

“This is your nursery. You see, since I earn all the money, I can spend it without you knowing about. I made some renovations.”

“Please. Put me in the chastity belt again. I’ll do whatever you want.”

“I know you will. And we won’t need that uncomfortable chastity belt this time. Not even the trash who usually get their dicks wet in your snatch will want to fuck you in your diapers.” He gently but forcefully pushed both women into the nursery, and closed the door behind them.

“Sir, please,” she begged.

He picked something up off of a shelf and shoved it into his wife’s mouth. Mallory was surprised to see it was an oversized pink pacifier. “Hush. Little girls should be seen and not heard.”

“Plleeph,” she mumbled around the infantile silencer, but she didn’t dare spit it out, even as her husband grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her bra exposed. That quickly followed, and she was topless. She seemed to notice Mallory again for the first time since coming upstairs, and attempted to cover her breasts, which were larger than the younger woman’s but had the downside of an extra decade’s worth of gravity pulling on them.

“Babies don’t need to be self conscious,” Robert said, moving behind her and pulling her arms down to her sides. He looked over his wife’s shoulder, locking eyes with Mallory. “Your new nanny is going to be seeing every inch of you.”

Helen squirmed under Mallory’s gaze. Mallory’s eyes darted between Robert’s and his humiliated wife’s as it finally dawned on her what exactly she was there for. He hadn’t been lying about wanting to hire her to be a nanny. She’d just been very wrong about who she’d be nannying for. His wife had screwed up, and he’d come up with a very creative means of punishing her. He wanted his mistress to help him treat his wife like a baby. A grin slowly spread across Mallory’s lips. And he wanted to pay her to do it. Her smile widened.

Robert reached down and started unbuttoning Helen’s jeans. She smacked his hands away and spit out the pacifier. “No!”

Robert’s eyes never left Mallory’s as he grabbed Helen’s wrists. “No?” he asked. “Is our arrangement not to your liking?”

Helen squirmed, trying to pull her arms free, but there was no escaping her husband’s grip. She huffed but didn’t articulate a response to his question. 

“Have I been unfair to you?” he asked.

Again words seemed to fail the woman. She looked at Mallory. Her gaze was beseeching help, aid from a fellow woman who understood what it was like to be under the thumb of a powerful man. 

“Would you like to help me get her properly dressed?” Robert asked.

Helen’s eyes widened. So much was communicated through her deep green eyes. Female solidarity, women empowerment, just someone who was in trouble asking another human for some common decency.

“I’d love to,” Mallory said, stepping forward and easily unzipping Helen’s jeans.

“Stop! Don’t!” Helen cried.

“Here, hold her arms for a moment.” Robert handed his wife’s wrists to Mallory. Helen fought, but the younger woman was able to hold her helpless while her husband grabbed another pacifier, this one with a matching pink leather strap on it. He forced it into his protesting wife’s mouth and strapped it tightly around her head.

“Hhpppnnmpph dmmmp!” she cried into her new gag.

“Much better,” Robert said, swinging her arms around theatrically above her head.

Mallory ignored the pleading look Helen was giving her while she moaned incoherently around the new pacifier strapped into her mouth. She grabbed her rival’s jeans and tugged them down her legs, and despite Helen’s kicking and struggling, she pulled them down around her ankles.

“Keep going,” Robert encouraged while she grabbed his wife’s panties and tugged them down her flailing thighs, baring her pussy to all.

“Mmmph nnnph!” Helen cried, squeezing her legs together, but she couldn’t hide the neatly trimmed landing strip of dark hair between her legs.

“That’s going to have to go. You’ve lost the privilege of having big girl hair down there.”

Mallory felt a sick thrill run down her spine as she watched this woman squirm helplessly under her gaze. She reached between Helen’s legs, running her fingers through her bush. “You’re going to have to be baby smooth,” she said.

She wasn’t expecting Helen to kick out, her foot striking Mallory’s shin hard. “Ow! Fuck!”

Robert moved swiftly, spinning Helen around and bending her over the changing table, her bare bottom presented for the spanking he quickly delivered. “That was very naughty,” he said, driving home each syllable with a hard slap to his wife’s ass. “You don’t kick your new nanny.”

Helen wailed and blubbered muffled apologies through her pacifier, squirming and thrashing but Robert easily held her in place while he disciplined her.

“You’re going to have to punish her when she acts out,” he told Mallory.

She nodded, rubbing her bruised shin. She could do that. “I’m sure I can think of plenty of creative punishments for a naughty brat.”

“Are you going to behave while we get you ready for your first diaper?” he asked.

Helen nodded, looking back over her shoulder. Mallory could see that she was crying, her eyes bloodshot and her cheeks wet with tears. Mallory felt a twinge of pity again, but she quickly pushed the feeling down. She had no desire to risk a punishment like the one she was helping to administer, and expressing pity for her rival was surely a quick way to disappoint Robert.

He picked up his wife in his strong arms and laid her down on her back on the changing table. Leather cuffs were attached to the corners, and Helen didn’t resist while she was strapped down. The spanking seemed to have knocked all the fight out of her. She stared up at the ceiling, as if trying to ignore what was about to happen to her. Robert grabbed a pair of scissors, a razor, a can of shaving cream, and a washcloth.  “If you’re good I’ll allow you to grow it back out when your punishment is over,” he told her as he started to trim her pubes. “If you’re not, I’ll make you get laser hair removal so you can never grow big girl hair again, and anyone who fucks you will know what a child you are.”

Helen whimpered into her pacifier. Mallory edged closer until she was standing over her new charge, watching as she was stripped of that symbol of her adulthood. She squeezed her legs together as Robert spread Helen’s. Having such control and superiority over the other woman was igniting a desire in her that was new and intriguing. She sidled around to the top corner of the table, leaning forward. The corner was just the right height for her, the padded edge just the right fit for her to press her clit against. She grabbed Helen’s cheeks, gripping the straps of her gag as she leaned over the helpless woman. “Look at me, baby,” she said. Helen’s eye flicked up to meet hers. “I’m going to take good care of you.” A shiver of excitement pulsed through her, and she leaned harder against the corner. “I’ll feed you and bath you and change your diapers. I’ll play with you, and I’ll put you to bed early in your crib there. And while you’re lying there helpless in your crib, wetting your diapers and sucking on your pacifier, I’m going to go to bed with your husband.” She hadn’t asked Robert if their arrangement extended that far, but a quick glance at him while he was shaving his wife’s pussy, at the approving smile on his face, she knew that she’d made the right call. 

“You brought this on yourself,” Robert said, wiping away the last of the shaving cream from her now bald crotch. Mallory lifted her head, forcing her to look down at her smooth pussy. “I think this is going to be very good for you.”

She shook her head, moaning into her gag. 

“Would you like to diaper her?”

Mallory nodded. “Absolutely.” She patted Helen’s cheek before swapping places with Robert. She knelt and perused the selection of diapers, finally selecting a pink one with little cartoon animals on it. “Are you ready for your diaper, baby girl?”

Helen refused to answer, the last modicum of resistance she could put up in her current state. Mallory grinned. She unfolded the diaper, rubbing the smooth, crinkly plastic up Helen’s bare legs. “Are you going to try and kick me again?” she asked as she reached for the cuffs around her ankles. Again Helen didn’t acknowledge her. Mallory tickled her bare soles. Helen kicked and squirmed against the restraints, biting hard on the rubber nipple stuffed in her mouth, trying to stay silent. “Are you going to be a good girl for me while I put you in your diaper?” Mallory asked, now going at her feet with both hands. 

Helen couldn’t help but laugh, shaking her head and squealing into her pacifier, “Yephhh! Plleephh stmpph!”

“Good girl.” Mallory undid the cuffs and spread Helen’s legs wide. She placed the open diaper between her legs. “Lift your cute little baby bottom up for me.” When Helen didn’t immediately comply, Mallory gave her a sharp slap on the side of her thigh. “Do you need another spanking?”

Helen’s butt shot up off the table. Mallory loved the control she had over the other woman. She slid the diaper under her, and then pushed her gently back down. “Good baby.” The new babysitter found a bottle of baby powder and sprinkled it generously over Helen’s bare pussy. “Gotta make sure you have plenty of powder.” 

“Mmmph.” Helen squirmed as Mallory rubbed the powder in. 

“Gotta get every inch.” She imagined rubbing her own pussy, which was absolutely demanding attention. She touched the helpless woman under her like she wanted to touch herself. She made her helpless rival squirm and moan, spreading her lips and teasing her clit. “Do you like that, baby girl?” 

Helen shook her head, but her desperate moans said otherwise.

“Yes you do.” She wanted to make Helen as desperate as she was, and then tape her up in a diaper and leave her all tied up while she fucked the pathetic slut’s husband. “You like being a helpless baby. It’s much more fitting for you. And you don’t have to worry about Robert. He’s much better off with a real woman.”

Helen shrieked, trying to close her legs, but Mallory was already done with her. She pulled the thick diaper up between her legs and taped it snugly in place. She considered moving her to the crib, but she wanted attention right then, so she just strapped Helen’s ankles back down, leaving her securely bound to the changing table. Her eyes flicked up to Robert, who had taken a few steps back and was watching, a pleased smile on his face. 

“I can check on the baby later,” Mallory said.

Robert nodded. He extended a hand to his new nanny. “She’ll be here when we’re done.”

Mallory took his hand and let him pull her into his arms. She looked back over her shoulder at the infantilized woman bound on the table. She winked at her and blew her a kiss. “I’ll be back for you soon, baby girl.” She looked up at Robert. “But not too soon, I hope.”

“No, not too soon.” He kissed her. He’d kissed her before, but never like this. It felt like a charge went straight from his lips to hers, all the way down to her core. She gave one last look over her shoulder at Helen, saving a mental picture of her rival laid low, and let him lead her to the master bedroom. She was going to like this new job.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I always feel bad for the ones forced into diapers. I like it when they discover it's something they've been missing and end up having multiple orgasms and a fulfilling sexual relationship. Even if it was a 3 way where the nanny ended up being the wife's lover during the day and the husband comes home to smash both of them every day.

• Thanks 1
On 9/1/2022 at 4:39 PM, Sissytiff17 said:

This was so good. Please make a sequel to this.

On 9/23/2022 at 2:53 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I always feel bad for the ones forced into diapers. I like it when they discover it's something they've been missing and end up having multiple orgasms and a fulfilling sexual relationship. Even if it was a 3 way where the nanny ended up being the wife's lover during the day and the husband comes home to smash both of them every day.

On 9/22/2022 at 5:46 AM, BabyJody said:

I wish there were a lot more to this story..... loved it 

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't have any plans to continue this one, but if you liked it, you'll probably enjoy:

This one is more consensual, and has continued and I have more plans to do more stories involving those characters.