LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-12

Part 12

I’d had many happy years of wearing a nappy but I never knew it could be so much fun. Tom had me doing things, and WAS doing things, I’d never thought about before. He teased, rubbed, kissed, cuddled, licked, whispered, nipped and nibbled all over my body but my nappy stayed on. We snuggled and softly caressed each other before passionately breaking off to snog each other senseless. Our thick padding and plastic pants became playgrounds as we did everything except take them off.

However, after quite a few hours both were in a terribly distressed state. He asked if I wanted to stay the night and I nodded (mum is always right). He then said it would be his pleasure if I’d let him change me. This was something I wasn’t expecting and became quite nervous, despite everything we’d done, for it to happen as my nappy was completely and utterly sodden.

He smiled when I told him of this and simply said “SNAP!”

From under the bed he produced a package of Abena M4s and asked me to chill as he eased down my slightly ripped plastic pants and pulled at the tabs holding my disposable together.

“I wanted to make sure you have everything you need.”

I was about to say I always have spares in my backpack but that seemed a little ungrateful.

“Hold on Jase, I’ll get a nice warm cloth and clean you up and then I’ll change you. Will that be okay?”

This was nervously thrilling but I could hardly say no because my nappy and pubic area were just a greasy mess.

As he toddled off to the bathroom (yes even Tom had a waddle wearing a wet nappy) my mind suddenly remembered that he used to change his little brother’s nappies. Those earlier thoughts about him changing mine and the fun I associated with such an act, overcame my initial anxiety. This was going to be fine, everything about this was fine and Tom was taking the lead, which I really, really wanted.

He returned carrying a damp wash-cloth and a towel.

“You know Jase,” he said as he wiped me down, the warm cloth feeling wonderful against my naked skin. “I might have to get rid of my hair,” he dabbed at my hairless crotch, “you look so sweet.”

His gaze was making me feel appreciated and I couldn’t help but love the man who was so into me he was willing not only to change my nappy but wear one himself so I didn’t feel silly.

“You look so inno...”

I reached out and pulled him close, the clean-up forgotten I just wanted more of this wonderful man.

Tom whispered “Are you sure?”

Ripping off his wet padding I could see he was as excited as I was to take things further. Because we embraced our cocks rubbed together and, not having the soaked thick fabric between us, that felt incredible. He moaned in my ear and asked if I was definitely sure.

Please,” was all I offered in response.

He broke away and smiled down at me, “Then how can I refuse such a sweet and innocent Little Bear?”

Once again he gently lifted my legs onto his shoulders and reached over into his bedside drawer and took out lube, condoms and a dummy.

He held the dummy up. “I want you to have everything you might need.” He raised his eyebrows as if he wasn’t too sure but still offered it to me and it seemed such a lovely, thoughtful gesture, I happily licked my lips in anticipation and let him lovingly slip it in.

#

We bounced around his bed (and once onto the floor) but there was something about this man that I wanted more and more of. Of course the dummy wasn’t in my mouth for long because I was moaning and squealing and being pumped full but Tom seemed to have the time and capacity to hold back and deliver again and again.

Eventually, sweating like a couple of over-heated pigs, he orgasmed deep and long. His body twitched inside mine and my stomach was just a pattern of messy greasy streaks and globs. To clean ourselves up we took a shower together, he gently sponging every part of my body but by then I was just too knackered to respond to his sweet subtle kisses.

Once that was finished he dried me down and we settled back into the bedroom. He stripped the sweaty bed and laid out a fresh sheet. He asked me to lie out and he picked up one of the Abena’s.

“OK Little Bear, time for beddy-byes don’t you think, we have work tomorrow?”

I nodded.

“So let me get us both ready for the night.”

He made sure I was completely dry before sprinkling powder all over my groin and taping me in. He opened the bedside drawer again and pulled out a pair of pink plastic pants and pulled them up. He then did the same to himself including a similar coloured pair of plastic pants. God he looked fantastic in them.

“OK, sleep now... is that okay with you?” Again I nodded. “Here don’t forget this,” and slipped the dummy gently between my lips.

“Now no begging for more sex because I’m worn out.” He joked.

I was relaxed as he snuggled up to my back and held me in his arms.

“Night Jase and thanks.” But I was so tired and at ease I just wriggled in closer and continued to gently suckle on my dummy.

He turned off the light and that was it until his alarm went off at 07:00.

So, I never got my celebratory meal, not even a milkshake; all I can say is that there are still two frozen lasagna waiting to be eaten - perhaps another time?

#

When the alarm went off I was a bit disorientated and not sure where I was. Tom was a very morning person and was awake and aware straight away and kissed the nape of my neck (we may not have moved position all night) and welcomed me to the day. It was strange waking up in someone else’s bed and of course I immediately ran my hand over the engorged padding and knew I’d filled it as per usual.

For the first time in ages I felt I’d let myself down by not being able to go one night without soaking my nappy. However, I looked over at Tom who was now standing at the side of the bed and have to say he still looked stunning in his pink plastic pants, although it didn’t look like he’d filled his like I’d done.

He patted my padded bottom, “C’mon lazy bear, you need the bathroom more than me at the moment so...” and pointed me towards the door. “There’re fresh towels in the cupboard and a toothbrush.”

It seemed that Tom was well prepared for my visit so took one of his Abenas to change into. I liked the idea of wearing something of his to work... it was going to be a wonderful day.

Within an hour we were both ready for work. He wore white boxer shorts, and looked so damned hunky, whilst I wore the pink plastic pants over my fresh pure white disposable. I felt on top of the world, as if everything had changed for the better and the thick padding only added to that. I could have skipped along the streets; the padding making me feel loved and protected because Tom knew, didn’t mind and absolutely encouraged that little side of me.

We made small talk as we ambled along, avoiding the occasional pedestrian, about his university life, the friends he made there and the sports he played; he seemed to have crammed an entire lifetime into just three years study. I think I might have made a mistake by not taking that extra educational experience. Still if I had, I wouldn’t now be walking with the man who was my hero, lover and friend.

#

Despite my little waddle on our half hour walk to work, I don’t think I’d ever been happier. The new Abena hugged me just as much as Tom had done last night so nothing could have been nicer.

“At one point last night I heard a little noise,” Tom was confiding as we walked, “a sort of licking sound and I wondered what was happening. Anyway, I turned the bedside light on and saw that your dummy had fallen out. So, I slipped it back in and you sucked on it straight away.” He beamed as he said this, “It was so damn sweet I nearly hugged you to death afterwards.”

I felt so pleased with both his words and actions I couldn’t help but reach over and give his hand a squeeze.

“I liked the pet name you used for me.” I said in response.

He looked at me sideways as if to say “what?”

“You know... because of my plastic pants with all the bears all over them...” still he looked unsure. “You called me Little Bear... and I thought that was nice.”

“Oh did I? Mmmm,” he added thoughtfully, “maybe that does sum you up pretty nicely. A cuddly, soft, sweet and cute little bear... mmmm... I like that as well.”

I timidly smiled up at him but wondered if he was pulling my leg at not remembering or had he simply not realised?

#

Work continued as normal and I wondered if we’d be spending more time together and asked him about the weekend.

“Oh sorry Jase, I mean Little Bear, Terry and Barnsy are playing in tournament and I said I’d go with them.

“Oh, can I come?” I asked innocently.

“Not really Jase, it’s not one of those events... a lot of drinking, a lot of boisterousness, and team stupidity. I don’t think it’s your type of thing at all.” He seemed to think that was a good enough reason but I wasn’t happy.

“When are you setting off?”

“The team bus leaves tomorrow night and I don’t get back until Sunday night... I hope,” he added with a comical grimace.

After last night my bum was sore again and I didn’t particularly want a repeat so soon. I’d gotten carried away and my body ached as well as my bum so... tonight would be too much and I wasn’t sure, if I was with him, I’d be able to say no because, well, I hadn’t said no so far.

Mind you, nor had he!

“Oh that’s a shame,” I pretended I was pleased he had plans.

However, I knew this was a test of some kind and decided that we should both have lives beyond each other. All this intimacy was new to me so wasn’t sure if I was being reasonable or unreasonable. I did think, seeing as we’d just got together, that he’d have included me in his plans but, of course, he had friends other than me who he’s had for longer so I shouldn’t be complaining.

I had met both these lads, men, in the rugby club bar and they were pretty noisy and ‘in your face’ then and I definitely wouldn’t have fitted in with their sense of humour or drinking culture. Perhaps Tom was right to leave me out of his plans on this occasion. Still, I wasn’t happy but thought I’d make my own arrangements for the weekend. Maybe Ralph or James or Kili would be around and we can all go out together and celebrate our ‘A’ level successes.

When I got home mum said Billy had popped round the night before to say that they were expecting Mark home on Friday so didn’t think it was worth visiting him as he’d only be in hospital another night. Apparently, mum said that he seemed keen to tell me something but that was all she could get out of him before he had to go.

I wondered if it was about the disposable I’d given him and just hoped that if it was, it wasn’t something horrible that his parents had cooked up for him. Then I thought - if that was the case they certainly wouldn’t have let him come round to see me, so, I put my own mind at rest on that account. Still, I wondered what he wanted to say.

#

I called James to see what he was up to and his mum said he was visiting Durham with his dad looking at accommodation and getting the lay out of the University, apparently it stretches all over the city and beyond. Meanwhile, a call to Kili had just caught him as he and the family were setting off to a family wedding in the capital. He joked that the Vivaha ceremony typically lasts for at least three days so I may never see him again.

“They’re mad, colourful, but completely and utterly bonkers,” he laughed. “But huge fun with loads of music and family I probably didn’t know I had.” I heard his mother call him in the background. “Sorry, we’re running late. Who knows, I might well be married when I get back. See yer when I see yer.” I had no idea Hindu weddings lasted that long so that was that.

That left Ralph and as he, like me, was already working I held out hope that at least he’d be available. He said he was already going out with a crowd from the market but that I should come along as they were off to a Karaoke Bar. I thanked him but said I’d catch up with him another time. He did say that he only got ‘Bs' and ‘Cs’ but his family were still proud of his achievements.  I didn’t like to brag about my two ‘As’ and ‘A+’, the results didn’t seem to matter much these days as I had ‘other’ interests.

Mum was looking at me when I put down the phone. I don’t know how long she’d been there or if she heard everything but I guess I must have looked a little lost.

“Not seeing Tom this weekend I gather?”

I shook my head.

“Everything okay?” She queried as she moved closer and put her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and smiled that it was.

“Just other plans with some of his old teammates.”

“And no one else available sweetheart?”

“No, well, I can’t expect people to be around when it suits me, they all have lives and I suppose, to some extent, I’ve been neglecting them for a few weeks now.”

“Well, we can go out for a slap up celebratory meal if you like or I can cook us something special right here.” She offered. “What about tomorrow night?”

“Actually mum, I want to see how Mark is tomorrow and I need to catch up with Billy to see what he wanted to say... is that alright?”

“Of course sweetheart, whatever you want. You know my diary is always open,” she joked.

“Right,” I said with purpose, “let’s go to Blades if we can get in on Saturday night and we’ll celebrate my ‘A+’ then.”

“It’s a date and I’ll give them a call and reserve a table for two... unless there’s anyone else you’d like to invite?”

“No mum, it’ll be just us two.”

#

Thursday night I was once again naked in front of my bedroom mirror examining my bum hole. We’d gone hard at it the night before and it still felt like he was pummelling away and I needed to take a crap all the time. Of course, as usual, I sought refuge and security in a well-padded nappy and enjoyed going to sleep sucking on my dummy.

I had a very dream-filled night, which not only included Tom but Mark and Billy, James and, of all people, that lad on the bus. The thing was, it was he who became the main character in these dreams, or maybe they were fantasies.

I relived that not so subtle grope but then he and all his mates began to strip and before I knew it all hell broke loose at the back of the bus. Legs, bodies, excited faces and surprisingly an incredible amount of padding were everywhere and I was engulfed by plastic pants sliding over my sweating and enthusiastic body. I’d never had a dream like it and I woke up to the messiest disposable I think I’d ever had. Thank god for the thick rubber pants I’d donned the night before because a look at my bedding also revealed a very restless person had been very active there.

I was exhausted but when mum called to tell me I was late I moved at speed to the bathroom to get myself organised. The nappy just disintegrated when I removed the reliable pants but my body and bum ached. God knows what state I’d have been in if any of that actually happened?

#

At work I tried not to let my disappointment show that Tom and I wouldn’t be seeing each other at the weekend. However, I was mainly feeling incredibly guilty for having THAT dream. I mean, Tom was there to begin with but soon he disappeared and it was another who took his place. In fact, it was several others and I was desperate not to let him know what was actually filling my head. It got so bad that I made a few mistakes with the inventory but managed to correct them before the end of the day.

As he left Tom caught up with me in the toilet and as we were alone gave me a parting kiss. “I’m going to miss you Jase... hope you’ll be okay.”

“Yes, no problem.” I anxiously said as I was filling my nappy there right in front of him. “I’m going out celebrating my results with some ex-school mates so...”

“Well I hope you’re not going to celebrate like we did,” he smiled at his sexual inference.

I blushed madly and more pee splashed into the front of my soaked padding.

“’Fraid my mates don’t know I’m, you know, gay so you’re safe on that front.”

“Really?” He seemed quite stunned that no one else knew I was gay or hadn’t guessed.

“Really,” I replied quite miffed that he assumed others would know. I then began to wonder how many of our colleagues knew.

“You’ve gone all red Little Bear,” he said soothingly. “Maybe I should lock you up whilst I’m away and then I can keep you all to myself.” He kissed me once again. “Sorry Jase, I’m running late so... see you Monday and don’t do anything I... on second thought... just don’t do anything.” He grinned and with that parting comment ruffled my hair and disappeared to spend the weekend with his teammates.

When he’d gone I went into one of the empty cubicles and pulled down my chinos and plastic pants. The purple disposable was quite wet after all I’d had it on all day so needed a change. Once I’d taken that off, and as it had been throughout the day, it still felt like Tom was hammering away so wasn’t going to take any chances. I wrapped myself in double disposables, pulled up the plastic pants with difficulty and could hardly fasten the top button on my trousers. This was stupid, I’d gone way over the top and the bulge in my pants was huge.

Looking at the size another thought entered my head. My mind wandered to whether that lad who groped me might be on the bus going home.

I let out an unanticipated moan.

Bloody hell, I’ve just changed.

#

After an uneventful bus ride home I walked towards my house and, despite still feeling the slippery residue in the front of my nappy, made a slight detour to see if I could tell if Mark had arrived back home. I saw the car in the drive and thought if he wasn’t there I could ask his parents when might be convenient for me to visit. I wasn’t expecting what came next.

# tbc #

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 13

Even though I’d known them for ages it was still a bit of an ordeal plucking up courage to visit unannounced. However, I knocked on the door and it was Mrs Edwards who answered.

“Good evening Mrs Edwards, I was just wondering if Mark was back from the hospital yet and if not when might it be convenient to call?”

I detected a suspicion of a smile on her face when she recognised me. “Ah Jason, yes, come on in. They’ve just returned and his father is seeing to him at the moment.”

She opened the door wider and I tentatively walked in.

“Is he fully recovered?” Again I was still in awe that Mrs Edwards had been so nice to me. I don’t know what I was expecting but not this.

“Just one or two little things but he should be better in a few days.” She invited me into her perfect living room. “Please take off your shoes.” She added as I took that first step indoors.

I slipped them off and padded toward the sofa where she patted the space next to her to sit down.

“Mr Edwards shouldn’t be long,” she smiled but I was nervous and could feel that under her scrutiny my bladder might not last the next few minutes.

“You have a lovely home...” I tried my best to keep the anxiety out of my voice. “Is Bill, erm, William around yet?”

“Yes, they are both upstairs with their father.” No further information was offered and I didn’t want to appear nosey so stayed looking at my socks.

“It’s very nice of you to be concerned Jason. You out of all the boys’ friends are the only one who asked about visiting Mark.”

It was a simple statement of fact as far as she was concerned but I guess the Edwards didn’t know the fear all the other kids felt in their presence. Even the mere mention of them made our little group think twice before they said anything else.

“Oh, that’s a shame.” I added unnecessarily.

Hummm,” which was more of a noise than a word she added as if in thought. “You’ve always been a friend to our boys, even when they were little we noticed that you seemed to have time for them.”

I wasn’t sure if she needed a comment or this was going to be part of a major discussion so I just smiled and nodded.

“We all need friends.” I answered glibly.

“Both of them look up to you and, I’m pleased to say, we think they are lucky to have a friend like you.”

Now, this was not the type of conversation I was expecting and was suddenly wishing I’d gone straight home or at least emptied my bladder before I knocked on that door. However, she was being nice and complimentary so it was difficult to make my excuses to leave.

Unexpectedly there was a change of direction.

#

“I’ve watched you grow up Jason and always admired the way you and your mother coped after the loss of your father.”

Bloody hell, how had we got into this discussion? I had no idea she was even aware of our circumstances. Although I should have known on our little street people would know just about everything. Still I was stunned that Mrs Edwards was being so... chatty?

“You and your mother always appeared to be so close. Even more so, you were... are... always polite and even tempered with time for everyone and nothing seems to be too much trouble.”

Again she smiled at her own praise but I was feeling uneasy. I was about to coyly say that wasn’t the case, even though it was, but she went on.

“Over the years I’ve noticed,” she nodded as if remembering something, “hanging out on your washing line evidence that said you had bouts of incontinence. Large nappies and plastic pants drying in the sun and wind... which made me wonder if it was that which kept you two close.”

Oh god, where was this going and where is Mr Edwards, surely he must be finished by now? I looked around the room hoping to find some distraction or an excuse to change the subject.

“I detected, over the last few months that the washing line is full again and wondered how often you need changing?”

She was staring at me, almost daring me to not answer but of course I am too polite for that and shivered as I admitted that I needed a thick nappy to sleep in.

Through preference... or because you need to?” There was a query but also an accusation in her tone.

She wasn’t letting up but I didn’t see why I had to tell her the complete truth, unless she’d already had this conversation with mum. Although I couldn’t see mum telling anyone about my situation without her telling me.

“I have anxiety attacks, erm, and lack of night time control so...” my excuse petered out.

“Oh dear,” It was as if she was being sympathetic without being sympathetic, more like she was taking the p... “What about at work, I believe you’re now employed?” It was a question I knew she had the answer to but answered anyway.

“Yes I’m working at Collins’s as a technical assistant.”

“Do you wear protection there as well?” God she wasn’t letting up and I could feel my face blushing furiously. Not only that but where was all this heading and why was she so interested?

“Yes,” I quietly confessed. I was trying not to look her in the eye but she was insistent that we keep eye contact.

“What style do you wear there?”

Oh hell this conversation was still continuing... when will it end?

“Erm, um, disposables and plastic pants.” For some reason I found it hard not to tell her everything.

“And they’re not bothered by this?”

I shrugged. “No one is.”

“So,” she said as if a final comment, “it’s safe for me to assume,” and she reached down to her handbag and pulled out her evidence, “that it was you who gave this to William?”

I should have known... the flat, unopened, though obviously childish cartoon disposable was waved in front of my face.

Oh f***.”

#

My sore bum tightened in reaction to this revelation and swallowed hard stifling the curse I nearly blurted out but she wasn’t done.

“Of course, as I’ve said, I’ve seen your fabric nappies drying in your garden and understood they were needed if the person was incontinent for one reason or another. However, this, rather babyish cartoon disposable tells me something completely different - that you like to wear them and love even more the childish nature of them.”

It was too late, the anxiety took over and a stream of warm pee engulfed the front of my nappy. I knew I had a robust pair of plastic pants that would prevent any dribbles or leaks but I still wasn’t sure if she knew what was happening.

This wasn’t fair I hadn’t come to be intimidated or to explain myself I came to see how a sick friend was. However, I had given her son a particularly juvenile looking disposable and I suspect he’d been under more stress than I was trying to explain it.

She looked at me to see if I would react to what she’d said. It was strange, once again I’d been caught out and instead of following the “own it” advice I’d given to Mark, I faltered and was unsure what to say or do.

Although my nappy was rapidly filling up I knew the thick material would deal with it all. Maybe I should have set about praising the pluses of wearing a nappy, the comfort and security it gives but I figured it was best to stay quiet. It’s not that easy to explain everything. Not only that but where was Mr Edwards? What was he doing with Mark that was taking so long? I wanted to go home.

However, what suddenly flashed into my mind was that boy on the bus, he didn’t seem to mind my padding, nor did Tom or mum so, what had it got to do with Mrs Edwards, other than I’d given one to her son?

“Yes, I did give Billy...

“William,” she corrected.

William. Yes, I did give William one of my spare disposables because he told me you had put both him and Mark in fabric nappies as a punishment.”

Surprisingly the stern lady smiled at that. “Is that what he told you?”

The fact that she was smiling should have been an indication there was more to it than that but I didn’t catch on in time.

I carried on in my defence. “I thought it might be a nice break from the fabric nappies he says he has to wear... I find them quite comfortable and fun... so I thought...” She was looking from me, flushed with embarrassment and the cartoon on the front of the nappy. Had she shaken it out and used it on Billy, there would have been a host of other childish characters to see.

I didn’t mention that he disliked the fabric ones or that they had to use them or that he said he preferred the disposable. I was already regretting possibly saying too much and getting Billy into trouble.

I saw she was still smiling but shaking her head, whilst fondling the supple material.

“You know Jason. You’ve had more of an effect on my boys than you possibly know.” I had no idea where this was going. “But, William and Mark are both boisterous boys who, over the years have had to be reined in. Of course, not everyone approves of our methods but we could discuss these at length and we’d still disagree. However, recently, when one of them broke the rules we as a family have set down I wondered if there might be an alternative... and that alternative was... you.”

What? I mean, what do you mean?” I was worried.

“Well, I looked to the way you and your mother interact with each other and you’re always happy. I’ve never heard a bad word said against you, nor have I ever heard you swearing or carrying on in the street. The fact that you regularly wear nappies I assumed was one of the reasons and I simply wondered if those folds of material would have the same effect on my two.”

Oh, this was sounding like... but my thoughts were broken as she delivered the coup-de-grâce.

“So, because of the way you are... and the nappies you wear... you are responsible as to why William and Mark now wear them as well, in the hope that their attitude would be more like yours.”

She smiled when she saw how horror-struck I looked.

“I hoped by emulating what I thought your mother must be like with you, and whom I assumed let you keep your nappies because they held you in check, I would see a similar change in my two.” She beamed because she hadn’t done. “Guess what? The wearing of nappies has changed them a little. So, thanks to you, and your nappies, we’re keeping them in their more traditional padding for the foreseeable future. Maybe eventually Jason, we’ll get a couple of boys who are as well-behaved as you.”

I could feel my anxiety levels were just about hitting panic stations and I almost grabbed for my dum-dum in my pants pocket. However, I had second thoughts about that because she would have known too much about what I liked and that scared me.

She’d assumed a great deal but assumed correctly that my nappies were more than just to cover for teenage incontinence and it worried me. What other assumptions she’d made, or was likely to make, that were correct.

I was completely and utterly stunned by her perception but at that point Mr Edwards arrived from upstairs.

“Oh hello Jason, wasn’t sure it was you at the door. Well, both boys are changed and ready so Mark’s in bed but William... well why don’t you go up and see for yourself?”

As I made the move to the bottom of the stairs I heard Mrs Edwards call out.

“Thanks for all you’ve done Jason... you’ve certainly helped us without even knowing it.”

Without turning around to see for myself, I just knew they both had smiles on their faces.

#

Slowly and nervously I made my way to the boy’s bedroom pondering what I was going to say to them. I was also wondering if their mother had told them the reason they were now subjected to nappies and my part in that decision.

Billy must have heard me coming and greeted me at the bedroom door.

“Oh hi Jase glad you’ve come to see us.” He wasn’t smiling but at least he seemed genuinely happy to see me. What I also noticed was the huge padding he now sported under his loose fleecy grey shorts.

“How’s the injured soldier?” I joked as he led me into their room.

“See for yourself.”

“Mark still looked a little pale but was lying on his bed in his pyjamas though the similar bulky padding could be seen underneath. There was a small strip of white plastic pants jutting out over the top of his pyjama bottoms but I pretended not to notice.

“Hi Jase.” He weakly said.

“Oh Mark, you look, well, sort of alright-ish... but I guess having an exploding appendix was no fun, eh?”

He nodded with a grimace that was almost a smile but could tell, even though it was early, he appeared quite sleepy and I didn’t want to keep him up too long. Mum always said to me that sleep was the best way to recover from illness so I assumed it was the same for everyone.

“Well, I’m glad you’re back with us...”

I heard a slight sigh but didn’t know if that was because he was still hurting or the fact he was wearing a thick nappy and back with his parents.

“The doctor said it will be a few more days yet before he’ll be up to full strength but... I’m glad he’s back as I’ve really missed him.” Billy looked over but his brother’s eyes were closed. “Can I get you anything bro?”

There was no reply just a subtle wiggle and slight rustle as he settled down to sleep.

“Well I’ll not stay...” I said trying to get away from the Edward’s house. This had not been the visit I expected and the adrenalin was pumping though my body... or it could have been shame.

“Before you go...” I was manoeuvred to the furthest point away from the now dozing Mark. “Mum found the disposable and interrogated me as to where I got it...”

“Yes I know she’d just waved it at me.”

“Oh, sorry about that Jase but I didn’t tell her it was you, I said I found it and I was just wondering...”

“Well she knows it was from me because she guessed.” I suppose I had to explain how she guessed. “She’d seen nappies out on the line in our garden at some point and put two and two together.”

He looked at me stunned. “Did you confess?”

“Well it seemed silly denying it as she knew and I didn’t know then how much you might have told her so I said it was all down to me. I said I felt sorry because you had to wear a fabric nappy and I thought a disposable might be nicer.”

I could see him visibly shake. “If she knew and it’s now been confirmed that means we’re in for a beating. She’ll say I’ve lied to her and dad...”

I gulped because I knew that was just what Mr and Mrs Edwards were like. “I hope it won’t come to that.”

“So do I but...” he shrugged as if he was acknowledging that it was a foregone conclusion and unconsciously rubbed his padded bottom.

“Oh Christ I’m so sorry Billy I didn’t mean to drop you in it.”

“No I know but... Well, you’ve done so much for mine and Mark’s self-esteem and I can’t thank you enough for being there and probably being the only other person we can talk to about this.” He rubbed the bulging front of his shorts as if I needed to know what he was referring to... I didn’t.

I nodded and hugged him close. “Sorry” I whispered “I’ll call again tomorrow or Sunday but if you’re out and about yourself you know you can always pop in to see me.”

“Yer thanks.” He wondered over to Mark and sat down on his bed and quite affectionately ran his hand through his brother’s hair. “Poor guy, I hope I can protect him, he’s been through such a lot.”

There was that brotherly love that I knew I had nothing to do with, if only their parents saw just how loving and responsible they are I’m sure things would be different. Alas, my involvement is already too much so decided to keep my own counsel on that opinion.

“Okay, better be off, didn’t tell mum I’d be calling in before I got home so no doubt tea will be waiting when I get in.”

“Yer sure... see you later and thanks for calling in.”

As I made my way downstairs I was met at the bottom by Mrs Edwards, she smiled. “Thanks for coming Jason. You’re a very thoughtful boy and surprising friend.” She then passed me the cartoon disposable. “By the looks of things, you’ll need this more than William.”

As I put on my shoes she pressed it into my hand, opened the front door and watched me waddle from the house in my sodden and swollen padding.

As I walked the hundred or so yards between our houses I couldn’t help but feel incredibly guilty. I’m not sure if it was any one thing but a feeling engulfed me that it was my fault and yet wasn’t too sure just what that fault was. 

#

Surely I can’t be blamed for the Edwards choosing nappies as the punishment for any rule breaking in their household... except it’s my wearing of nappies that gave them that idea. What’s more, that’s two more people who are aware of my situation and who didn’t seem to think it too odd. Maybe they did and that’s why they came up with it to punish their own kids. Oh dear, I felt awful about the entire thing. The one bright spot, mum was waiting as I walked through the doorway with a smile and a hug. Thank God for mum.

After the usual greetings and a brief explanation of calling in on Mark I excused myself as I desperately needed a moment to myself and a change.

“Don’t worry love, it won’t spoil, it’s just a salad... a ham salad,” she added to be precise.

“Okay, won’t be long just need to get out of these clothes and into...” I didn’t really have to explain and my voice petered out as the need for a fresh nappy became more important.

Naked but for my bulging nappy, all held close by those lovely plastic pants, I was pleased that they’d contained my anxiety led flood. The disposable was, despite being doubled up, quite sodden and I had to wonder if I was getting worse or just drinking too much. I have to admit we do go through an enormous amount of coffee and sodas at work.

Anyway, it was a relief to be out of it so fished out an old pair of pull-ups for a change. I thought I might welcome the less bulky style and certainly hoped that sitting around the table with mum I’d be less conscious of the padded problems I’d unintentionally caused Billy and Mark.

I was turning over in my head whether to let mum know about the Edward’s decision to punish their sons and that it was based on their observations of us. I was trying to see the logic in their decision. I mean, although she’d told me, it didn’t make any sense... and yet...  she said it was having an effect. I didn’t know precisely how but that’s what she revealed.

Instead I told her that Mark was home but still looked terrible. The doctor’s saying he’s better off there than in the hospital but he needs a bit more time to fully recover.

“How’s Mr and Mrs Edwards coping?” Mum asked.

I had to think about not saying too much but still letting mum know I found them strange.

“Oh, you know? I really like the lads, they’re good mates and their mum and dad seemed happy to have him back but I think that set up is pretty weird.”

I mean, I was still getting over the fact that for some time Mrs Edwards had been observing our washing. That was something that had never occurred to me, that my nappies would be the subject of anyone’s suspicions.

Perhaps that was just me being naive and maybe the entire neighbourhood was well aware of my needs in that particular direction.

Mum just nodded, conceivably she found them strange as well.

# tbc #

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-13
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-14

Part 14

As I ate the ham salad mum was saying that she’d booked us a table at Blades for 7.30 the following night.

“I’ve been online to check out their menu and there’re some things I wouldn’t mind trying.” She enthused.

Although I was trying to give her my total attention I kept thinking about nappies drying out on the line. How could I not realise that they might attract attention and speculation? Was I that dumb that it had never occurred to me that what I thought was a closely guarded secret, half the estate may well know? I wriggled in my pull-up aware that the usual thickness wasn’t there... and I was missing the comfort it offered. If I wasn’t eating I’m sure would have found comfort in my dum-dum.

I could tell mum was planning on making our celebratory meal at the restaurant something special and I nodded enthusiastically when I thought it was appropriate. She’d explained she was going to ‘try out’ a new frock she’d recently bought but had yet to have the opportunity to wear. Now I’m terrible at getting dressed up and although I’m always smart, the idea of suits, ties and highly polished shoes leaves me cold, smart casual is what I prefer. However, this was a special occasion so I would make the effort. Mum, on the other hand, said she’d already been into town and bought ‘a few things’ for my wardrobe.

I chuckled to myself, I’m eighteen (soon to be nineteen), a working man (?) and yet mum still thinks it appropriate to buy my clothes. Actually, when I think about it, when we’ve been shopping for clothes in the past I always end up agreeing to whatever she thinks ‘would look good’ on me. So, I suppose, in a way, I always dress as mum decides. I’m sure whatever she’s bought will be fine, although she wasn’t going into any details.

However, mum did drop a hint that she thought it time for me to get a haircut and was pleased when I said I was planning on going in the morning anyway. I wasn’t, I hadn’t even thought about it but, now she’d mentioned it, it was getting a bit unruly.

#

We watched a bit of TV and I had an early night. Of course I wore my now usual thick and fleecy fabric nappy and a pair of see-thru plastic pants, all of which I noted were much more comfortable than the pull-ups. Mum had done her weekly wash so my duvet and bedding had been changed and there’s nothing quite like slipping under fresh covers. She really does look after me.

I was just dropping off when the thought of nappies drying on the line re-emerged in my head and I couldn’t get rid of the notion that everyone in the neighbourhood knew about my wetting problem. Of course, what they didn’t know about, or at least I hoped not, was the huge amount of disposable stuff mum had bought for me and which I just loved to wear. Hopefully some things was secret but, as my brain kept telling me, and not in a reassuring way, it didn’t matter whether they knew or not.

Of course that didn’t help because I spent a great deal of the night tossing and turning. Still, at least every time I did, the padding and lovely rustling sound, together with the glossy, slippery feel of the pants made me wonder what I was bothered about. Those sounds and that sensation are what I like about wearing protection so why was I bothered. I kept telling myself I wasn’t but the fact I was wide awake at 3am more or less said otherwise.

#

Eventually I did drop off and what appeared to be only moments later was woken up by mum saying it was nearly ten and I should get a move on. Of course I was soaked but the material looked more yellow than normal. Despite the amount of fluids I drink at work I’ve been trying cut down so only have a little glass of water with my meals at home.

When mum saw the nappy’s colour she asked if I was feeling OK.

“Yes, I think so just a bit tired... didn’t sleep well last night.”

“Anything bothering you?”

“Just the brightness.” Mum sighed because I knew that wasn’t what she meant but knew I wasn’t going to go into any further details.

Besides, it was such a vivid colour that at first I wondered if there was something wrong but mum checked online and then gave her opinion that I was dehydrated and should in fact be drinking more water and eating more fruit and veg.

“Right,” she said coming to some conclusion, “after our meal tonight, I’ll change our diet around a little to see if we can’t get your pee the right colour.” Mum loves a project.

She took the sopping nappy away and said she’d have to soak it before she could put it with the rest of the stuff of mine that needed laundering. Good grief, another line full of terry cotton squares for the neighbours to comment on.

As is often the case, we can sit without conversation and the silence doesn’t bother us. I’m not sure what mum’s thoughts were about but mine were on our neighbours. If Mrs Edwards examined our washing I wondered if others also did. I mean it seemed ridiculous to me that anyone would but, according to the boy’s mum, what was on our line was a beacon of some sort. One they could use to make assumptions, theorise and generally jump to conclusions. What on earth had the rest of the estate decided my nappies meant?

#

After breakfast mum reminded me about my hair and said she had work to do on her laptop. I had no idea what she was looking for or typing about but whatever it was seemed to be holding her attention. She asked if I was going to pop round to see if Mark was any better but after last time, I didn’t want to subject myself to any further grilling. I didn’t tell her that just said that I’d mentioned that I’d go round the following day; give Mark a chance to recover a little more. Mum smiled at my thoughtfulness.

I got dressed and made my way along to the High Street where the barbers I usually go to was closed - ‘Due To Family Bereavement’ the sign in the window said. I was about to forget it but noticed that a new place a little further along had opened up and it looked like there was no queue.

Tomaz & Dezi – Kurdish Hairstylists was what the new sign painted on the window proclaimed with a price list down the side. It appeared cheaper than where I normally went to so called in. I don’t know if it was Tomaz or Dezi but was greeted with a huge welcoming smile and a flourish of the hairdresser’s cape as I made for the chair he indicated. The other member of the duo was sweeping up some hair from a previous customer and he stopped to wish me a pleasant day. Both guys were young, dark and good-looking and enthusiastic so I hoped I’d be in safe hands.

As I sat down I felt my comfy disposable balloon out a bit with the trapped air. However, the leather seat and extra padding made it very pleasant to sit in front of the mirror.

“What do you want?” He asked with a heavy foreign accent and a smile.

“Erm” I hesitated because I hadn’t really thought about what style I wanted. Often I just say a trim and leave it at that but I was feeling I needed to change things a bit. “Erm, do you have any suggestions?”

He seemed to be caught slightly off-guard by my question but he simple tied the cape around me and said that most young men at the moment were having a Maddison cut. Now I knew that was a footballer but didn’t know just how it looked but thought I might as well be trendy and agreed to it.

About fifteen minutes later I left with a similar haircut that both Mark and Billy had, which meant it was very short indeed. I looked like a fifteen year old and my almost shaven sides felt cold as soon as I stepped out into the street. This was the most severe cut I’d ever had and wasn’t sure I liked it. In fact, I didn’t. I thought it was just too different from how I normally had it and wondered what mum would say when I got home.

As I walked home I was deeply self-conscious and, with my now soaked nappy (yes I’d filled it when I saw just how much he was cutting off and got anxious) and short hair I thought I looked weird. However, I passed quite a few other lads my age and possibly younger (it was difficult to tell) with a similar cut so at least I knew I wasn’t going to be alone... in fact, I now looked like Billy.

When I got in mum was still working at her laptop but turned and saw me looking more than a bit embarrassed.

“Oh sweetie,” she paused, “you haven’t had a cut like that since you started at junior school – short back and sides they called it then.”

“The Maddison,” I chipped in still not knowing if she approved or not.

“Well love, it’s a huge departure for you but I have to say I love it, you look very smart.”

I was relieved I had her approval and went to sit on the couch and watch a bit of TV. I needed something to take my mind off what I’d done.

One of the programmes was a review of the week’s football and I don’t know why I hadn’t noticed before but it would appear that over half the young players were sporting the same haircut that I was.

I smiled to myself – I was more trendy than I thought.

#

Around six mum made a move to get herself ready for our celebratory meal and told me that she’d left a few ‘bits and pieces’ on my bed. I knew what that meant and I was more than a little intrigued to see what she’d bought.

I quickly had a shower because a few loose hairs had been irritating my neck. After that I felt a lot better but when looking in the mirror still wasn’t too sure about the haircut. I also wondered if Tom would have any comments - would he like it or think it a step too far. For a moment I felt a little down because Tom wasn’t here to celebrate with us but as I gently patted my padded bum, his presence was still pretty palpable.

Well my hair was done now and would grow again if no one but mum thought it ‘nice’. Thankfully, being as short as it was didn’t give too many permutations to rearrange it so, after a quick comb it was done then I returned to my room.  

First thing I noticed was a nice new freshly ironed pink button down collar shirt hanging from my wardrobe. Secondly, there were a couple of cards which said CONGRATULATIONS; one was signed by members of my family, which was nice because none of them lived locally, the other from mum. Thirdly, mum had set out from my collection of disposables a pink pair with pink plastic pants AND a pair of new also sharp-as-a-pin pressed black trousers.

Mum popped her head around the door. “Hope you don’t mind me choosing what to wear but I saw this combination and thought you would look good in it.”

“Pink disposables?” I raised my eyebrows in a questioning but I hoped fun way.

“Of course, I picked the shirt to match them... what do you think? I think they look very stylish.”

I held up the pink disposable and pink plastic pants against the shirt... they did complement each other quite well.

“Just thought they’d all go together,” she came into my room beaming then a surprise; she presented me with a small present wrapped in gold paper. “And just a little something for you as a special reminder of just what you mean to me and to mark my wonderful son’s achievements.”

I hadn’t expected anything but nonetheless eagerly ripped open the paper and found a brand new black and silver watch, which looked expensive and had my name engraved on the back.

“Wow, thanks mum, it looks, it looks, fantastic... and expensive.”

“Well love, I think you deserve something a bit special. You’ve achieved so much this year and your results were just brilliant so I wanted to mark the occasion with something I hope will last a lifetime.”

“Wow,” I admired how classy it was and how thoughtful mum always was, “thanks mum.” I was a little overcome so we cuddled each other, me wearing only a towel and her in a lovely new dress. “You look pretty wonderful tooooo,” I said as she squeezed me even tighter.

She held me for a few more moments and whispered how proud she was and how no doubt dad would have been thrilled at everything I’d accomplished.

“I hope so mum, I sincerely hope so.” I whispered back as I looked to the heavens, which is where I knew dad would be if such a thing was possible.

Mum left to finish titivating herself up and reapplying some mascara, which had been damaged by a few silently shed tears.

Of course now I couldn’t object to wearing a pink disposable, not that I would because I’d been keeping them for a special occasion myself, so this had worked out fine. However, first I had to rub in my anti-rash cream and douse the area in talc, then fluff out the disposable which I have to say seemed to expand as the air got to it. It was unbelievably soft and wonderful to pull up between my legs and tape around my waist. The layers of fleecy material gently cupped my dangly bits and I wondered if I needed the plastic pants. However, mum had left them for me to wear so who was I to think otherwise. I shuffled the slippery looking fabric up my legs, added the pink shirt, looked in the full length mirror and giggled at myself; I looked like I should be advertising some baby product on TV.

However, once I pulled up the smart black trousers I looked like a sophisticated man about town. Well, perhaps with my new hairstyle that should be, boy about town, but even though I say it myself, thought I looked pretty good. The pants had enough room to accommodate the excess padding but I didn’t think it detracted from the overall fit.

“Jason... you look gorgeous.” Mum announced when I presented myself downstairs.

“So do you mum... let’s go shall we?”

I love to hear that slight rustle and feel the soft fabric rubbing against my thighs as we got in the waiting taxi and headed to Blades.

#

I won’t bore you with the menu suffice to say the restaurant lived up to its reputation of being excellent and expensive. Mum declared her starter, clam risotto, a triumph, whilst my Coquilles St. Jacques (scallops in a creamy white wine sauce topped with mashed potato and cheese crumb) was pretty tasty as well.

I joined mum in a glass of Chablis but left her to finish the bottle as we tucked into Lobster Thermidor and a pile of twice cooked chips as our main. It was quite an experience but I had to agree that Blades deserved its five star rating on Trip Advisor.

Although it was still relatively early days mum asked if I was happy with the way Tom and I were going. It was a simple and uncomplicated question and yet although I waffled on about how it was all still very exciting, at the back of my mind I was still hurt that he’d decided to go off with his other friends rather than be with me. Of course I’d already reasoned it out but still, that was something that nagged and made me think... what if?

Now, that ‘what if’ had been sparked by that lad on the bus. I mean, surely it wasn’t that easy to get someone’s attention and things to develop from there... was it. However, that one incident had sparked a series of thoughts going off in my head and at one point, I wondered about the nice young waiter who served us... was he a possible partner?

One glass of Chablis and I’m already giving myself to the first person who comes along. I wriggled in my seat hoping that mum couldn’t read my mind but, of course she could, she knew and understood everything about me. The front of my nappy grew warm because I was conflicted and I’d never been like this before. For me ‘what ifs’ was a dangerous and confusing path to venture down.

# tbc #

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But as I see on loads of young people now... that style (and I have to say it wasn't anyone;s favourite in those days) is back with a bang. Half of the English Football team are sporting them. I like it.?

• Like 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-15

Part 15

It was just after 3am when I woke up feeling hot and a bit sickly. There was also the urge to break wind but I could sense that there might be more to it than that. Still in the dark I shuffled out of bed, my nappy already soaked but urgently needed the loo for other purposes. I could sense the build-up wasn’t good so swiftly pulled my closed door open to get to the bathroom. Unfortunately, I hadn’t moved my foot away as I swept it open so it banged onto it. I let out a scream of pain and in that moment, with nothing tightened up to prevent the inevitable, the inevitable happened and I filled my nappy with a huge smelly amount of what I presumed was my digested Blades’ banquet.

Because of my shriek mum was on the landing in a flash and even in the dark knew what had happened (possibly the smell giving the game away).

“Jason love, are you alright?” She didn’t wait for an answer but came in for a reassuring hug.

“No mum, leave me please... I’ve had an accident and... eeuugghh... my nappy is...” I was really lost for words as I waddled to the toilet and closed the door. I was right, as soon as I bent to release the plastic pants, I found myself adding to what I’d already deposited... this was not how I wanted my ‘celebratory’ weekend to go.

Hearing me moan and groan in discomfort mum gently knocked on the door. “Jason love, is there anything I can do?”

I just stood there in shock. I’d gone to bed still wearing the pink protection mum had laid out for our outing and, as it was still relatively dry when we got home, lazily stuck with it to go to bed. I hadn’t been able to get my pink plastic pants down before the second flow started and no matter how hard I tried, my sphincter muscle just would pinch tight. I blame Tom for that.

Eventually, I was able to undo both the plastic pants and messed in nappy and chucked them into the shower tray. Then I sat on the toilet for about fifteen minutes and hoped there was nothing more to come out. I could hear mum walking up and down outside on hand in case I called out for assistance.

“Mum, I’m OK, go back to bed.” I didn’t feel like I wanted to cope with the mess but I certainly didn’t think it was fair for mum to have to get involved.

“Are you sure? I don’t mind cleaning stuff up if you take a shower.”

“No mum thanks but... I don’t know how long I’ll be so please, go back to bed and I’ll sort it myself.” It was partly out of consideration that I didn’t want mum around but mostly out of shear embarrassment that I’d crapped my nappy. I was also nursing a throbbing toe where the door had smacked into it and it was with some relief that I noticed one of my dummies in a little plastic cup at the side of the sink. I gave it a quick rinse and shoved it in - the soothing effect was instant.

Although I’d been sweating cobs, as I sat there recovering I felt a chill. My stomach (or should that be bowel) felt better to have it all out than in but I had to make a move I couldn’t stay sitting on the toilet all night. Reluctantly I set the shower going and washed everywhere the mess seemed to have journeyed. I wrapped the soggy disposable in a plastic bag and put it in the lidded rubbish bin, which was there for any soiled disposables, and then dried myself off.

By 3:45 I had managed to pin myself into a very thick fabric nappy and had searched out the most robust pair of rubber pants I had. Thankfully my temperature had come down, I felt a lot better but crawled back into bed but with the dummy happily ensconced between my lips. The padding was huge but I wasn’t taking any chances and wanted maximum protection. I nursed on my dummy and felt the soothing waves slowly seep over me. It worked because when mum got me up (officially) Sunday morning I was dry as a bone.

#

I didn’t know if it had been the result of an off clam or weird bit of lobster but something had disagreed with my gut to cause such terrible diarrhoea. There was still the lingering smell in my room and was sure the bathroom would carry the stench, though could hear mum spraying air freshener around the house so perhaps it wouldn’t be that bad.

Mum came in just as I was sliding out of bed.

“Morning love, are you feeling better?” She came over and placed her hand against my head to check the temperature.

Sitting on the edge wearing just my ultra-thick padding and rather stout shiny rubber pants I smiled feebly and told her that I thought the worst was over and, surprise, surprise, I was dry.

“Well that’s a first in many-a-moon,” she chirped when sure my temperature was normal. “Do you fancy any breakfast?”

I thought for a second, wondering if more food might be a terrible idea and decided to leave it for a while; “No thanks, I think I’ll just stick to water.”

She opened the window further and jokingly gave one final spray in my direction and left. I eased myself towards the mirror and took in the sight - who was this cute, short-haired little boy looking back at me? My night’s padding was certainly thick but knew I would have needed that amount had I had further ‘problems’.

However, mum was correct, it had been several moons since I last woke up dry and as I was warm and comfy in my cushiony undies decided not to change until I had to. I slipped over a pair of pale blue fleecy shorts and pulled on a matching jumper then made my way downstairs. Walking, no waddling was certainly distinct and the way the rubber slipped around as I moved plus the gentle rustle it all made I thought was very reassuring.

#

Mum had suffered no ill effects from the meal so it must have been something only I’d eaten. I assumed it must have been from the restaurant but I could be mistaken and just as easily picked up whatever it was from elsewhere. Anyway, as I had no idea there was little point in thinking too much about it so after we’d put the washing on – yet another load to get the neighbours talking – we both sat and watched a little bit of Sunday morning TV. It was very boring, politics or religion, although the choir in the Sunday Service sounded pretty good. We eventually tuned in to a music channel that played ‘Golden Oldies’ which mum was very interested in listening to. She was humming along to songs I’d never heard before. Still, it was nice to see her so relaxed.

She checked the washing but decided it needed another cycle on a very hot wash. The neighbours weren’t going to get to see this lot because it clouded over and a drizzle started. It became one of those days where you simply don’t want to do anything... so that’s exactly what we planned... nothing.

Mum got a call from her sister, who lived a good two hour drive away that their mother (my Gran) was ill and could do with a little bit of help. Granny lived with Aunty Jane, well actually, it was Aunty Jane who lived with Gran as it was her house, the old family home they both lived in. Anyway, it seemed that Granny had a fall and was more or less infirm and it was all getting a bit much for aunty to be able to cope single-handedly and asked mum for help.

Of course mum said she’d be there the following day having checked with me first that I’d be OK. I pointed out to her that I was almost nineteen and a working man so would have no trouble coping on my own... thank you very much. I didn’t see the irony of saying all that whilst happily wearing a thick nappy and having a comforting dummy in my short’s pocket.

“Well if you’re sure love I don’t want to...”

“Mum go. Granny needs you more than I do at the moment and it sounds like Aunty Jane is at her wits end. I’ll be fine.”

#

So mum went off to pack a few things and when she disappeared upstairs there was a knock at the front door.

It was Billy, dressed in what now looked like his regular get-up of bulging cotton shorts and jumper, this time he had a little windjammer over it all.

“Oh hi Billy, come in, surprised to see anyone with this rain.”

“Thanks Jase, hope I’m not disturbing you.” He peaked into the living room to see if there was anyone else there.

“No, mum’s upstairs and I’m just, well, actually, doing nothing... sit yourself down. Can I get you anything to drink?” Strange but that always seems to be the first thing to do offer a drink to a visitor. Anyway he shook his head and headed for the sofa.

He didn’t look stressed but on past occasions when he’d visited there was usually something he wanted so I waited for him to start.

He looked at my padding but said nothing I suppose because I could see he was also well-padded.

“How’s Mark progressing?” I ventured.

“A lot better thanks. Still not quite ready to face the world but at least he’s moving around the house now.”

“Good, good.”

Ermm,” I knew from that expression that something was on his mind. “Mum and dad didn’t punish us, I mean me, for lying to them about the disposable you gave me.” He looked uncertain.

“Well that’s good... isn’t it?” I sounded equally uncertain but took a swig from the bottled water I had on the go hoping he hadn’t noticed the uncomfortable ‘gulp’ I’d just done at the mention of his parents.

“Well, yes, I suppose so but it’s not like them. They’re usually, well, quick to let us see ‘...the error of our ways’ but on this occasion... nothing.”

“Perhaps,” I ventured wittily, “they’ve seen the error of their ways?”

“I’m not sure. However, what I have noticed is that they talk about you and how nice it was of you to visit AND what a great influence you were on us all.”

A cold shiver ran down my spine as I wondered where this conversation might end.

ON US ALL?” He said with a curious tone to his voice. “Have you said something to them?”

“Not that I’m aware of but your mother quizzed me pretty heavily last time I came to see you both... and then presented me with the disposable I gave you before I left.” I didn’t tell him she’d said she thought I’d need it more than he did, which I did, and I definitely couldn’t admit to why the boys now wore nappies. “She did say she liked us being friends because I was a good influence but...” I shrugged as if I wasn’t aware of exactly what that could mean.

We sat in silence for a moment until mum returned.

“Oh hello William, nice to see you again,” she wandered towards the kitchen. “I’m just getting a drink so don’t let me interrupt anything. Does either of you two boys want anything?”

I looked to Billy to see if he’d changed his mind but he just shook his head no. “We’re fine mum thanks.”

After that brief distraction I continued.

“Have you noticed any other changes in your mum or dad? You know, are they different?”

“Well, yes. Although the pile of nappies in our room has increased significantly they do seem to be treating us a bit... nicer?” He said this in such a way that he could hardly believe what he was saying.

“Surely that’s good thing?” We were still whispering so mum wouldn’t overhear us. Not that it would matter because I’m sure she was always well aware of what went on and what was said in her own house. However, mum’s not one to hang about or eaves drop and pretty soon she was tiptoeing back upstairs armed with a cup of her honey and camomile tea.

“Yes it is but it’s only since you called Friday night... so it must have been something you did or said.”

“Well, I can’t think of anything but, well, if they’re being nicer...”

“You’re right. We should just be grateful that whatever it was... was... good.” Again he looked uncertain as if he expected a backlash at some point and he and Mark would pay the price. I dreaded that the boys would find out that their nappy wearing was down to me. Despite my lack of involvement, it was the sole reason they were now destined to spend so much time wearing them.

“Mum and dad have been really good about changing Mark since he came out of hospital.” I looked at him for further information. “They seem happy and smile as they do it... and what’s worse... or better I’m not sure now... they even offer to change me.”

We both sat there trying to take in this latest strange development though I knew we were both thinking completely different things.

Normally, once Billy had said what he had to say he’d be under instructions to return home straight away but now he had some freedom to take his time. Apparently he had his father’s blessing to be out until tea time so that’s why he came to see me. Of course I was his only mate he could discuss this type of thing with but now we had I chatted about last night’s meal.

He’d never been to Blades, or indeed any ‘posh’ restaurant so wanted to know all about it. I didn’t mention last night’s disaster I thought that was just too much intimate info, although it would explain why I was wearing such huge padding. I thought about telling him about Tom but decided that was a revelation I had to think more about.

#

Before he left he did say that according to his mum “I’d be a welcome visitor in their house anytime. It was always nice to meet such a polite and respectful young man.” He shrugged. “I don’t know what you’ve done or said but no other friend of ours have ever been made to feel that welcome.”

“Is that going to be a problem?”

“God no please come as often as you like Mark and I need a friend like you... especially if you can change mum and dad’s mind about these.” He said rubbing the front of his equally thick padding.

I smiled feebly – if he only knew.

#

When he’d gone mum came down carrying her case. “Not sure what to pack because I don’t know how long I’ll be but...”

“Well it’s Gran so take as long as you need... I’ll be OK.”

Mum smiled. “You know I did a double take when I came down earlier.”

“Oh yes... why?” I queried.

“Well you and William, hmm, Billy, looked like brothers.”

“Really?”

“Yes, same haircut, same padded pants, same...”

“Yes OK, OK, thanks... I get the idea. I look like I’m twelve.”

“No,” but she shrugged as if to say – maybe, “you just look comfortable in each other’s company and I thought it was... cute.”

CUTE?”

“Well, you know what I mean. You two are so similar if I didn’t know better I’d think your father had a bike.”

“What do you mean by that?” I said most indignantly.

“Work it out, you’re a bright lad... or so your ‘A’ levels would signify.” Mum giggled and flounced off to the kitchen.

Eventually it dawned on me – she was inferring (jokingly it had to be said), that Billy and me were so alike dad might have, well, had sex with... Mrs Edwards. I was shocked that mum could even think, never mind say such a thing.

MUUUUMMMMM!” I cried in disgust and was even more indignant on dad’s behalf.

I could hear mum still chuckling at my outrage.

#

Later, I went up to my bedroom and played on my laptop for a while. I then began to think about mum being away and how I’d miss her. It meant I’d have more responsibility, have to get my own meals and, the job I rarely did, have to wash my own nappies. I could of course just wear disposables but then I didn’t know how long she was going to be away so I’d have to restrict myself. In the end I thought it would be a good test for me as I was a ‘big boy’ and didn’t need mum, no matter how nice it was to have her faffing around me.

I even entertained the notion of possibly bringing Tom back here and I’d cook him a meal. However, I paused the game and looked around my bedroom – it hadn’t occurred to me before but this was definitely a lad’s and not a young man’s bedroom. There were my pile of nappies and disposables on various surfaces, there were a couple of stuffed toys (and other toys I just didn’t want to get rid of) also lying around. I could see the books might appear childish to some but Super Heroes are for everyone not just kids. Even my bedding could have been regarded as a bit juvenile so, if Tom was to come back I’d have to make a bit more of an effort otherwise, what with my new haircut also making me look younger, he might think he’d been breaking the law.

In my head I was picturing Tom and me in my bed and I have to say I liked the thought but then a sudden different notion crossed my mind – would I be letting mum down? I mean, this is her home; would I be somehow sullying something sacred?  It was at that moment, caught in the middle of rapture and guilt, that I wet my nappy and not just with pee.

#

Monday morning and because she wanted an early start mum was up organising and getting things ready. She left me a list of things not to forget to do and her phone number... as if I didn’t know that off by heart. She didn’t look flustered but was busy, busy, busy as if there was just too much to do and no time to do it all in. However, she finally stood at the door with her coat on and looked ready to leave for Granny’s house.

“OK,” she said and then reminded me that there were pre-prepared meals in the freezer, which I knew about (also forgetting the proposed new diet concentrating on fresh fruit and vegetables). Meanwhile, she jokingly alleged that she’d organised Mrs Reynolds to come and tuck me in on a night. This was a reference to my old babysitter and added that I weren’t to have too many wild parties whilst she was away. I promised only one or two... maybe three. Then it was time, so took her case out to the car, and with a kiss on the cheek said she’d be in touch and with a wave drove away. I hadn’t realised just how much seeing the car disappear down the road would affect me and despite my farewell smile I was quite sad inside.

I’ll be nineteen in a few weeks’ time and this would be the first occasion I’d be on my own in the house since, well, ever.

#

Later, when I’d got myself together I noticed that I’d leaked and the padding needed changing. Thankfully, the bright orange colour had diminished a bit, which I put down to just drinking water all day Sunday. I put my laundry in the washer and sorted out what to wear for work. I went to the drawer with all my disposables and was thankful to see mum had re-stocked – bless you mum. I picked the one out I wanted; thick, very soft, plastic backed, pink and blue and had cartoon images of unicorns all over them. Yes this is what Tom was going to see on our reunion.

Actually, Tom was just jogging into the building when I arrived and looked the absolute embodiment of a jock. You could tell from the way his tight lycra gripped his muscles that he was used to playing a more physical sport. No doubt, this weekend had seen him indulge in a game or two because there was a slight bruise under his left eye. Still, even sweating like he was after his run, he looked fantastic and I was excited that this handsome athlete was my boyfriend.

He noticed my new hairstyle and I saw him raise his eyebrows but didn’t say anything although I think there was a nod of approval.

“How was your weekend?” We asked almost simultaneously. 

As I started giggling at such a silly thing to happen he put his hand on my shoulder and guided me towards the men’s room where the toilets and showers were. He mentioned that ‘the boys’ had won their games and he’d been able to play for the second team in one game (thus the slight injury) but overall, it had been a brilliant weekend.

I was loath to tell him that mum and I had gone to a fancy restaurant and that I ended up shitting myself. My ‘raucous’ weekend didn’t seem to compete with a game of rugby and no doubt gallons of drink. I simply said it was quiet and that I missed him. He was all but naked when he pulled me close and gave me a wonderful long kiss. He didn’t seem to remember we were on company property, that or he didn’t care who knew any more. Still it was nice and we were alone.

He ran his hand appreciatively through my now shorn locks and whispered that I keep surprising him. He patted my padded bum and smiled, so I knew it was in a good way.

“God you just get sexier and sexier.” He whispered in my ear.

I was instantly pleased he’d missed me and I wanted to tell him how much I’d missed him but I knew he was hot and sweaty after his run and really needed to take shower and change, so thought I’d keep my thoughts to myself until later.

Whilst he stripped the final piece of lycra away it became abundantly clear he was as horny as hell and found myself up against the wall, with the nappy around my knees and feeling just how much he’d missed me. This was an unexpected departure from his earlier attitude of keeping things professional at work. Thankfully the shower area had its own doorway so we could hear if anyone entered. However, I’m not sure just what we would have heard because of the squealing (from me) and sounds of orgasmic delight (from him). This was not the way I thought my day would go but WOW, it was a start that took my mind completely off mum’s trip to see my ailing granny.

#

I left him to finish taking his shower and the next time a saw him he was wearing his lab coat and looked suitably refreshed. I on the other hand was somewhat soiled, guilty and felt I needed to go to the loo. Heaven knows what the little unicorns prancing about on my nappy thought. However, I was also hoping we could replay that kick off to a morning sometime soon.

The professor called us all in to a meeting and said that although we were progressing well with our project the government had come up with something else and it meant a couple of the team would be heading to another lab in the capital. I didn’t like the fact he was looking at Tom as he told us that... and I was right, it was Tom he wanted to lead this new assignment.

Of course I was hoping against hope that I’d be in this small select team but the prof indicated two other guys who he’d chosen to go. I should have known I wouldn’t be picked because I didn’t know enough; this was a specialist area and needed specialists to take it on. My ‘A’ levels alone were no match for a Doctorate or Degree in Biochemistry and the team were scheduled to leave on Wednesday. I was devastated and my cute little unicorns got flooded as a result.

# tbc #

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks to both of you, glad you are enjoying the way the story is progressing. I hope one or two others are as well.

I have to admit that this story has not progressed exactly as I first intended and Jason's 'protected' lifestyle was going to be the main focus. However, I felt I was doing an eighteen year old an injustice not to give him some kind of grown up life until I remembered my own. That first sexual experience was like someone had turned me on, literally and figuratively, and I wanted more. I couldn't deny Jason that now could I?❤️

Hugs to you all, and as we say over here Yuletide Felicitations to each and all.

Les

• Like 3
On 12/12/2022 at 1:44 AM, Les Lea said:

Many thanks to both of you, glad you are enjoying the way the story is progressing. I hope one or two others are as well.

I have to admit that this story has not progressed exactly as I first intended and Jason's 'protected' lifestyle was going to be the main focus. However, I felt I was doing an eighteen year old an injustice not to give him some kind of grown up life until I remembered my own. That first sexual experience was like someone had turned me on, literally and figuratively, and I wanted more. I couldn't deny Jason that now could I?❤️

Hugs to you all, and as we say over here Yuletide Felicitations to each and all.

Les

Oh absolutely enjoying it!

• Like 1

Les Lea this is the first story I look for an update for. The other stories on here are nice too but this is a life dream

of something I want more than anything. Soft, warm and love. I hope Jordan just lets it happen for Derrick and Mel. I love this story. ?

3 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Les Lea this is the first story I look for an update for. The other stories on here are nice too but this is a life dream

of something I want more than anything. Soft, warm and love. I hope Jordan just lets it happen for Derrick and Mel. I love this story. ?

I think you are thinking of tenant to baby!! 

Just now, BabySerenity said:

And Jordan and Andrew can be brother’s!!

12 minutes ago, BabySerenity said:

And Jordan and Andrew can be brother’s!!

I like both different story lines I forgot to mention how I like Tom his special buddy. Sorry. 

2 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I like both different story lines I forgot to mention how I like Tom his special buddy. Sorry. 

I can’t lie myself I love both stories as well!! Still waiting for updates for this story though!! But constantly go through a few different stories marked as my favorite’s to look for updates!!

I can’t help myself! I’m an ABDL needing my Mommy and ABDL representative’s are dragging their feet with my adoption certificate and Mommy says She can’t come get me until she has her certificate of my adoption!! Which sucks it’s almost Christmas!! I want my Mommy for Christmas!! But I can’t email the ABDL representatives to plead my case! Sorry for going off on a tangent! Especially since doesn’t have anything really to do with your story!!

• Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Dummy? 1-30