LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I had my first messy accident tonight

I was shocked and completely unprepared when it happened. My tummy has been upset for the past few days and I was headed to the potty when suddenly it was coming out in my panties!! I didn't know what to do so I just froze infront of the potty and finished. I was so embarrassed but I also really really liked it. ?

• Like 7
55 minutes ago, PottyAccidents said:

I was shocked and completely unprepared when it happened. My tummy has been upset for the past few days and I was headed to the potty when suddenly it was coming out in my panties!! I didn't know what to do so I just froze infront of the potty and finished. I was so embarrassed but I also really really liked it. ?

I really hope you were wearing a diaper!???????????????????

On 8/29/2022 at 12:23 AM, PottyAccidents said:

There’s nothing wrong with that. I remember as an adult my first accident, I had a bit come out and then decided to finish in my pants. I loved it too and been enjoying it ever since. I felt guilty at first but you’re not doing anything wrong so enjoy. Messing diapers is fun as well, and keeps the mess a bit more contained lol. But I do also enjoy messing my pants. So congratulations on your first time!