LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

EMK

18 minutes ago, EMK said:

Hello,

My name is EMK. I’ve been a dl for a long time. I work as a janitor at a DMV. I’m also a successful train enthusiast and photographer. Here is the link to my YouTube account.

https://youtube.com/user/EMK623

EMK 

Hi.  I am also a train enthusiast.  I like them and go to museums when there is one in the area I'm traveling.  I also have model trains.  Last summer I combine two of my interests and went to Mid Continent Railway Museum in North Freedom Wisconsin fully diapered with a Betterdry diaper under my shorts, walking the grounds, riding the train and enjoying myself.  This is a great site and welcome!  Enjoy yourself and don't hesitate to join in the forums and chat room.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. 
I like trains too, full size, and model trains. Do you need an appointment too, when you go into work at NJDMV? ? ? Just been there ?

I’m on the Jersey shore line (not literally), but there abouts. 
Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 
BA84D1A8-EC96-49F1-A70C-99B2C0910830.jpeg

Golden spike, from a not to recent visit to Sacramento rail museum.

Cab forward steam loco. & Sierra snow blower.

7BE19FC2-58A6-4C8E-8104-7D654AF1E6F2.jpeg

00D2E9FF-F481-4F3A-9037-1E77E84EC4E4.jpeg
From one of my Christmas layouts.

F88B8E83-01F6-4810-B7FE-5F37FC5DDBBA.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EMK said:

Hello,

My name is EMK. I’ve been a dl for a long time. I work as a janitor at a DMV. I’m also a successful train enthusiast and photographer. Here is the link to my YouTube account.

https://youtube.com/user/EMK623

EMK 

That's VERY cool buddy! Hello and welcome! I LOVE choo choo trains!!!!??????♥️?? Especially because they make me feel Little!??????????♥️?? I hope you have fun here, and that you make a LOT of friends!??????