LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby/Toddler food

AndTheChips

What do you eat in little space?

Anybody else eat baby food as a quick nutrition boost and fun headspace boost?

I’ve been vegetarian for a bit now (after thinking too much about where my food was coming from), and I’ve been trying to eat healthier lately (it is really easy to get away with pizza, pasta, snacks, and bread because they’re so good and yummy, but not adequate fuel)… so my mommy (me ?), made a rule that whenever I’m little (a lot lately), I have to eat nutritious foods. (yuck, right?… but not always!).  

I never feel like eating in the summer except snacks anyway, so I’ve been trying out some baby foods, and my thoughts are:

-even the yucky ones aren’t hard to get down quickly with a fruity chaser

-some of them have a decent amount of protein (and plenty of fiber and vitamins) now-a-day

-anything mixed with peach is yumtastic

-lots of the squeezers are super yummy even with veggies in ‘em!

-great snack on a drive even when not little or when you don’t want to get up in the morning but need to take medicine (double yuck). 

-bonus: a lot of them don’t have added sugar, color, or salt

That and my paci and the new cookie (read: sandwich/fruit) cutters are really helping with just filling up on junk food, and it’s extra fun to make meals and eat them! 

also, puff puffs are delicious and any fruit is yummier if it is cut up extra small or is cut to look like Mickey Mouse. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

My daily breakfast is baby cereal mixed with a fruit/veg pack and a baby bottle of toddler formula.

Well, that sounds really delicious, especially for an baby like you.??????☺️??♥️?♥️?????♥️???? How does the bottle of toddler formula taste?!?♥️???????

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always worried that store bought baby food was insufficient nutrient and calorie wise for an adult body, so I always made my own substitute versions

I find a cold can of chunky soup eaten from the can gives better nutrition while steel keeping the feeling/texture of baby food as well as providing a variety of choices (some flavors are much thicker than others especially when not heated.)

I also like to thaw out a bag of vegetable medley and liquefy it in the blender adding a little salt and butter for flavor, for a more veggie baby food alternative.

As I normally always in some sort of little space .

I normally only eat baby food and formula 

breakfast is normally a bowl of Heinz first steps breakfast a slice of toast cut up into squares and a bottle of formula 

lunch is a bottle of formula with a sandwich no crust no hard filling 

evening meal is baby food nominally Ella’s kitchen 7 months old two packs a bottle of formula and a pudding 

in between I have 2 more bottles and a couple of bottles of juice plus some snacks 

I really eat adult food nowadays about ones every two weeks 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Apple sauce especially in those sippy pouches, mushed bananas,  cheerios and of course a baba of warm milk n honey 

Yeah, that sounds like my type of heaven buddy! That also sounds VERY yummy!??????? LOL!????? I would LOVE a warm baba of milk in honey! Oh and animal crackers. You gots to have ANIMAL CRACKERS!!!!! They're PERFECT for a Little One like us!?????♥️??

On 8/1/2022 at 7:49 PM, AndTheChips said:

What do you eat in little space?

Anybody else eat baby food as a quick nutrition boost and fun headspace boost?

I’ve been vegetarian for a bit now (after thinking too much about where my food was coming from), and I’ve been trying to eat healthier lately (it is really easy to get away with pizza, pasta, snacks, and bread because they’re so good and yummy, but not adequate fuel)… so my mommy (me ?), made a rule that whenever I’m little (a lot lately), I have to eat nutritious foods. (yuck, right?… but not always!).  

I never feel like eating in the summer except snacks anyway, so I’ve been trying out some baby foods, and my thoughts are:

-even the yucky ones aren’t hard to get down quickly with a fruity chaser

-some of them have a decent amount of protein (and plenty of fiber and vitamins) now-a-day

-anything mixed with peach is yumtastic

-lots of the squeezers are super yummy even with veggies in ‘em!

-great snack on a drive even when not little or when you don’t want to get up in the morning but need to take medicine (double yuck). 

-bonus: a lot of them don’t have added sugar, color, or salt

That and my paci and the new cookie (read: sandwich/fruit) cutters are really helping with just filling up on junk food, and it’s extra fun to make meals and eat them! 

also, puff puffs are delicious and any fruit is yummier if it is cut up extra small or is cut to look like Mickey Mouse. 

I am usualy eating the baby food that comes in pouches.  I really like the strawberry banana or mango flavored by gerber or other companies

• 2 weeks later...