LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boots Diapers

Guest Diaper Steve

Guest Diaper Steve

Anyone tryed the diapers they sell at boots? (UK)

I got some of there Super Plus Pull-Ups without tapes and I found that they absorb quite well.

i have used boots range before do not like there super plus nappies they do not hold very much.I no they are changing them so will try them again soon

wiil let you no what they are like

nappyman

i have used boots range before do not like there super plus nappies they do not hold very much.I no they are changing them so will try them again soon

wiil let you no what they are like

nappyman

• 11 months later...

Stay clear of all incontinence products sold by boots, there all crap.

They sell tena and poise pullup style pants plus the usual female pads.They do not sell any proper adult nappies other than there own boots staydry range that comes in medium/large. 8 to a packet last time i purchased some and cost around £6.95.

They have 4 tapes that you can only fit once onto the fake cloth like cover.Untape at your peril, they leak easily should you sneeze and forget having a bowel motion because your poop would most probably fall out the sides. Its not far off from wearing a thong.Funny enough the boots staydry nappy if you could call it that is manufactered in the united states.

Also the only half decent product sold by boots are there pvc protective pants and then buy only if you have to.

ehero.jpg

Thanks flexigirl... I remember boots from my time in the u.k. Figured they would be similar to the rite-aid and other convenience drug stores here. And maybe they are....just didn't think boots would be so bad....thanks for the updates though!

dw

Yeah I started with these and they're rubbish.

Imagine thinking these are the norm for adult nappies and THEN being given a Molicare super plus - it was like a dream come true.

For our American friends, BOOTS Staydry diapers are compariable to the old cloth Rite-Aid own brand diaper. Cloth outer no elastic - complete rubbish basically.

I'm off to USA Next Sunday, time to stock up on the good stuff!!

DP

they are indeed crappy nappy but short of ordering from other stores or online they are all we can get over here i also started with them i use tenas mainly now.

diaperedlion

Agreed. I was shocked when I first scanned the shelves at Boots. It's the oldest established chemist chain in the UK, with a store in every city and almost every town and the choice (or lack of, to be more precise) is truly abysmal!

I was shopping for a DL, so it was disappointing but if I'd been looking for someone with a medical need I would have been very frustrated and dejected indeed!

I would advise anyone not to even bother with Boots own brand, a pack of cigarette papers would be more use.

You say the PVC pants are half-decent Flexigirl? I think you're being too kind ;) even the smallest size were too big for someone who is medium size and the elastic legs are baggy and do little to prevent leaks.

I give Boots 1/10 for their adult range and I think that's being over-generous.

D :angry: lly

• 1 month later...

Anyone tryed the diapers they sell at boots? (UK)

I got some of there Super Plus Pull-Ups without tapes and I found that they absorb quite well.

Yes, have tried the boots brand "all in one" tape on nappy and found them to be only just ok, having said that they are very good at absorbing a slow leak of urine but not much good if you wee like a power washer which initially I used to.

I would quit possibly use them again if my supply of Tena dried up.

Hope this helps you-good luck in your quest for a nice fitting and absorbant nappy.

;)

• 2 years later...

Seeing as I've only used Boots Stay Dry (wearing one now :)) or Tena pull ups, I've decided I need to try something else...."Imagine thinking these are the norm for adult nappies and THEN being given a Molicare super plus - it was like a dream come true." has made me jealous!

Anyway, I need some advice - see here http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=12712

Thank you :)

I think the Tena pull ups are okay (I can't fit into Goodnights) and obviously you can just get them off the shelf when you like, but the Stay Dry range are awful. First time I ever bought a pack I used about two and binned the rest.

I don't think the pvc pants are fantastic (I found the elastic comes off after a bit of wear) but if you are in the situation where you can't order online (say you still live with your parents or something) then they are better than nothing, or trying to make your own.

Beth