LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the most unusual, exciting or different place you pooped your diaper?

What are some of the oddest, exciting or unusual places you have been where you pooped your diaper?  Walmart produce department?  The middle of a crowded bus, on a sightseeing tour?  Museum?  Theme Park like Disney World?  At a wedding or family gathering?  Did anyone notice or react?  I don't poop my diaper in public as I don't want to impose my fetish or the smell on people out enjoying their day, but I know some who are incontinent can't help but mess their diaper when the need arises, and some do mess in public just for kicks.

Probably the oddest place for me was in my SUV driving down the highway at 65 MPH.  I just lifted my butt off the seat and pushed out a load in my diaper.  Not much traffic on the highway at that time but it was a bit interesting pooping in my diaper while driving down the highway!

Tell us some examples of unusual places and situations where you pooped your diaper, and any reactions if anyone including family or coworkers were around and noticed. 

• Like 1

As you said us fully incontinent types don’t get a choice where or when these things happen. I don’t always notice when I’m going number 2 anymore, and I take deodorizer pills to keep the smell down. However, of the times I did notice when going number 2. I would say when I had gone to a Texas Ranchers conference in Austin and was talking to the governor of Texas and felt my diaper filling would be my most embarrassing. I don’t think anyone noticed or if they did they did not make any gestures that they did. The other most embarrassing time would be when I had gone in for surgery. They needed to catheterize me to measure my urine output and they had undone my diaper to put in the catheter in and the poop started to flow. Even though us incontinent people have no way to control these things, it still can make us feel like circus freaks when they do happen in these situations. And sometimes even when in private it’s still gives you strange feelings when you notice your going.

• Like 1

In traffic or driving, many times, my favourite is in the lobby and people are there, I’m mindful mind you, the elevator at home and leaving work (I was alone). Corner store, mall parking lot. It’s pretty safe in a diaper. In my pants when I really had to go, well purpose accident, gas station, lobby at home and many times in the elevator. 

So this is a continuation of my posting on the I Dropped a Big Load in my Pants where I am now making the second leg flying across the US.  I am just feeling worse and worse.  I was cleaned as best I could from the pooping in my pants earlier. Now wearing a diaper (an old style Tena which were truly a great diaper), my white double seat briefs and my plastic pants over those and a changed pair of trousers with a polo shirt that is less than long but hangs a bit over the belt line.  As I mentioned in the other post, I was travelling and was getting sick.  I had been in the stall forever cleaning up and hoped the system was empty but figured the diaper was smart.  Thank goodness I had them.  I make the last leg barely, and am in the middle seat facing the bulkhead with a bathroom one row in front of me.  I was thrilled.  I am a bit concerned with giving everyone a show stowing my gear with the shorter shirt but feeling as bad as I did, was less than concerned about appearances.  So Denver to the east coast is a pretty good haul and I am hopeful that my system was empty.  Up we go and I am fine for a while, feeling lousy but not GI system pressure or cramps.  About two hours into the flight and it is a different story and I luckily am right there by the rest room.  Down come all the layers and another round of poops.  It takes longer in those tiny airplane bathrooms to get all back together with diaper and layers!  I am feeling ill but the GI system seems calmer.  Only another 90 minutes.  I am thinking maybe I am okay as we start to descend and I am not feeling pressure.  My seatmate on the window had been somewhat distant and quiet up to this point and she now decides to become chatty. I chat but as we descend, I am starting to feel the GI pressure building.  What was to be 30 minutes and on the ground from the pilot is now taking longer along with it is growing pressure in my bowels.  The cramping is starting too. I am trying to keep it together and chat to not be rude and thankfully she is carrying most of the conversation as I am trying to clench to keep from filling the diaper which is way better than my earlier undies.  I am masked up my entire trip as I was concerned I was getting something and was happy to be so as I think the strain would have been apparent. The landing is taking forever! I am literally stiff with all my muscles focused on not pooping while on the plane with this lady talking to me.  My poor muscles after the efforts earlier and the crazy pressure, are starting to go, it starts escaping as we are literally in the final approach.  I lift up ever so slightly as my seatmate is still talking but looks out briefly and she turns back to continue talking and I am totally filling my diaper with warm wet poop.  No stopping it and I am doing everything to not bring attention to myself that I was pooping.  I swear she had no clue as she never broke the conversation.  As the plane lands, the force puts me down in my seat  and spreads the mess.   I was glancing to see if anyone wrinkled their nose or was looking around like they could smell it but not a clue that I had just had another accident.  The plastic pants and plastic backed old Tena's did their job fabulously.  I was a mess under it all and was feeling awful at this point.  I got off the plane with a very full diaper, sort of holding my bags to hide my butt which must have pooched out with all the poop and fluid.  No one appeared to notice a thing though.  I made it to the nearest rest room and yeah, if anyone was looking to see someone wearing a diaper (that was full too) it would have been hard to miss.  Well, time to clean up again although this time I grabbed some paper towels and got them wet so I could clean properly.  And it didn't end there.  I cleaned up and changed into a clean diaper and proceeded with a long walk to grab an Uber.  Too long again or all the walking riled up the GI system more.  While waiting for the Uber, more cramps and poops which at this point there was almost nothing left of muscle resistance and I was beyond exhausted, dehydrated and ill.  Back to the terminal, clean up and change again but this time I made it home.  One long exhausting and messy trip.           

• 3 weeks later...

I think they named the flight after you. "The Poop Express." Sounds like a harrowing experience but I'm happy you got through it without anyone knowing about your messy diapers.