LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back in the Old Neighborhood

Lynne stood with her nose in the corner and her bare bottom exposed, awaiting her first proper spanking from Gloria. Her mind was racing, dreading the beating she was due, and at the same time craving the afterglow of a good hard punishment. She knew she could trust Gloria, and she longed to bask in her maternal warmth after her bottom had been blistered. 

Lynne also felt the urge to pee. She hadn’t gone since arriving at Gloria’s and her bladder was now full. She knew far better than to leave her position in the corner and go use the toilet. It occurred to her - she was wearing a pull-up…

But with the back of it pulled down, she feared it would leak everywhere if she just let go. She considered her options, and soon decided the one that would be least likely to earn her extra spankings was to put her diaper back in place, use it quickly, then pull it back down. 

Hesitating only briefly, she did exactly that. With the diaper once again covering her bottom, Lynne let loose and filled it. 

She let out an audible sigh, relishing the warmth spreading around her butt and crotch. Enjoying the catharsis momentarily, she quickly pulled her Goodnites back down exposing her bare bottom. 

Lynne shuddered as the cool air connected with her damp cheeks. Again, she thought, they won’t be cold for very long. 

Having relieved her bladder, the only thing Lynne was left to think about was her impending punishment. 

Lynne remembered the dinner conversation about them needing a chaperone for their next trip to the movies. She expected Gloria would make her confess her inappropriate behavior, then make sure she was ver sorry for it. 

Her mouth was dry, and she felt the pit in her stomach grow. She was sorry. But she knew she’d be much sorrier very soon. 

Lynne flinched when she heard the door open behind her. But she knew better than to turn around. She was relieved that her pull-up was back in place before Gloria had come back in the room. 

“Ok little girl. Come over here please.”

Lynne turned around and saw Gloria seated on the bed, her hairbrush resting in her lap. She moved slowly, but deliberately, and stood in front of her disciplinarian with her head hung low. 

“Now then, you mentioned that you discovered Ricky's pull-ups while at the movie theater the other night. Would you care to explain how that came to be?”

Lynne picked at her finger nails and shuffled her feet. 

“I… um… I was being naughty,” she murmured. 

Gloria sat silently looking up at the girl, clearly waiting for more of an explanation. 

“I… I put my… I put my hand down his pants during the movie.”

Gloria clicked her tongue disapprovingly. “That is very naughty,” she said. Lynne continued staring at the carpet. “Do you think you should be punished for such naughty behavior?”

Lynne felt the shame and embarrassment rise in her. She nodded. 

“What sort of punishment do you think you deserve?” Gloria was really enjoying making the young lady squirm. 

“A spanking…” Lynne practically whispered. 

Gloria lifted Lynne’s head with a single finger under her chin. 

“Ask me,” she said when Lynne’s gaze met her own. 

Lynne took a deep breath. 

“Mrs. C.,” she began slowly, “I have been a very naughty girl. Will you please give me a spanking on my bare bottom?”

Gloria smiled. “Yes. Yes, I will. You have been naughty, and you do deserve a spanking. Let’s get these pull-ups off and get you across my knee young lady. It’s time for you to learn a lesson.”

She yanked at the front waistband of Lynne’s Goodnites, but stopped as they flopped sloppily between her legs. She touched the inside and looked up at Lynne. 

“These are wet,” Gloria chided, matter of factly. “I thought you said you didn’t need these? That you were a big girl?”

Lynne was silent. She bit her lip and sniffled. 

Gloria persisted. 

“Well? What do you have to say for yourself young lady?”

Lynne felt tears well in her eyes. She began speaking quickly. 

“I had to go during my corner time and I.. I.. I..  didn’t want to disobey and and go use the toilet and and and… I didn’t want to.. to.. have an accident on your lap and so I.. I..”

A single tear streaked her cheek. 

“Ok sweetie, ok ok. It’s ok. I’m not upset.”

Lynne sniffled and looked up at Gloria. 

“You’re right, I would not have been pleased if you left the corner and used the potty,” Gloria said, giving the childish word ‘potty’ extra emphasis. 

“But,” she continued, “I think you know this means I have to send you home in a regular big baby diaper.”

Lynne blushed. Slowly, she nodded. 

Satisfied, Gloria tore the sides of the Goodnite and tossed it to the floor. 

“Now let’s clean you up and get this nasty spanking out of the way.” She produced a tub of wipes from the bedside table. “Then we can get you in some nice comfy Pampers.” 

Lynne didn’t bat an eye as Gloria wiped down her frontside. Her submission to Gloria was complete. She would do whatever she was told, would take whatever punishment Gloria gave her and wear whatever she dressed her in. Lynne felt herself regressing further by the minute. 

Suddenly, she was flipped forward and across Gloria’s ample lap. The older woman grabbed a fresh wipe from the tub and thoroughly cleaned Lynne’s backside. She gasped as the wipe entered her crack and teased her hole. 

Gloria wiped Lynne’s cheeks last leaving them slightly damp, as she reached for her hairbrush. She tapped it on Lynne’s still-pink bottom, eliciting another gasp. 

Then, without warning, the brush exploded on Lynne’s waiting ass. 

“BAD. BAD. BAD. GIRL! YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY GIRL!!” Gloria alternated cheeks and delivered a massive blow with each word as she scolded. 

Lynne’s jaw dropped and her eyes widened. The cool dampness left by the wipes seemed to intensify the sting.Iit was quickly replaced, though, by searing heat. 

Gloria rained down spanks swiftly and with intensity. She relished the opportunity to put Ricky’s girlfriend firmly under her thumb. This was her chance to make an impression on Lynne that the girl would be subject to stern discipline from now on, but also to provide an example for her of how to discipline her boyfriend. 

She scolded. “Nice young ladies do not go around sticking their hands in little boys’ pants in public places. That is very naughty and disrespectful behavior. You will learn to never do that again.”

Lynne began to cry in earnest. She felt sorry for her actions, and she said so. 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” she yelled. “I know I was bad! I’m sorry! Please stop!”

Gloria delivered four scorching smacks to the middle of Lynne’s butt, hitting both cheeks. Then, she did stop. She admired the shade of red she had achieved, deep crimson but not yet showing signs of bruising. 

She heard Lynne’s sobs, but felt her body still tense. 

She knew she had a long way to go. 

“I will stop - SPANK - when I am - SPANK - good and  - SPANK - ready  - SPANK!”

Lynne howled as Gloria restarted the onslaught. She kicked her legs, each spank stinging like a hundred bees. Without speaking, Gloria beat the girl’s butt mercilessly. 

Eventually, Lynne’s will wore down. Her muscles relaxed and she gave in to the punishment. Her sobbing continued, tears and snot pooling on the carpet in front of her, but her tone had changed to one of acceptance rather than a plea for mercy. 

Gloria took note. She did not stop the spanking, but began driving the message home on Lynne’s sit spots instead of spreading the sting to all parts of her rear. The area was turning a deep purple color, and Gloria wanted to make sure Lynne remembered this punishment every time she sat down the rest of the week. 

Seeing two equal sized welts rising on Lynne’s cheeks, Gloria paused. She set the brush down on the small of Lynne’s back and gently rubbed her bottom. Gloria wrapped her other arm firmly around the girl’s narrow waist, making sure she knew not to stand up yet. 

Lynne began to compose herself. Her body still lay limp across Gloria’s thighs, but her breathing returned to normal and her sobbing slowed. 

Instead of rubbing, Gloria began firmly patting Lynne’s butt. Lynne flinched at first, but then relaxed again as the soft touching calmed her. 

“You’re doing a very good job taking your punishment,” Gloria encouraged her. “We’re almost done. Are you learning a lesson?”

“Yes ma’am,” croaked Lynne. 

“And what lesson are you learning?”

“Not to act naughty in public.”

Gloria cracked her bottom with her hand. 

“That’s right.” She spanked her again. “Private parts are for private places.”

Gloria picked up the brush and tapped it gently on Lynne’s swollen cheeks. 

“Are you going to behave like that again?” she asked. 

“No ma’am - owww!” Lynne howled as the brush connected again. 

“And what will happen if you do?”

SPANK

“Owwwww! I’ll get spanked!!” Lynne yelled. 

“Where will you get spanked?”

SPANK

“Ahhh oowww! On my bare bottom!”

SPANK SPANK SPANK

“That’s right. Right here on you bare little bottom.”

SPANK SPANK SPANK

Lynne began sobbing again. Her legs kicked behind her, and Gloria quickly threw her leg over them, locking the girl in place. She began the finale. 

“You should be far too old for that kind of behavior. At your age, you should know better!”

The barrage continued while Gloria scolded her. 

“But maybe I should expect no less, considering you’re still having potty accidents in your pull-ups too.”

Lynne was sure Gloria would break the brush over her butt. The pain was so intense. 

“I guess you’re nothing more than a little girl who still needs a mommy. Aren’t you?”

SPANK SPANK SPANK

“You need a mommy to clean you up, put you back in diapers and spank your naughty little behind when you misbehave.”

Gloria knew she had Lynne right where she wanted her. She kept scolding and kept spanking. 

“Well that’s just what’s going to happen from now on. I’m going to make sure your bottom stays diapered and gets spanked every time you misbehave. You’re going to do as I say from now on, and if you don’t, you will be punished just like this.”

Gloria reared back and delivered a flurry of spanks to the poor girl’s helpless, bruised backside. 

Lynne lost control and yelled. 

“YES MOMMY!!”

Gloria stopped immediately. Lynne sobbed and sobbed. Gloria put the brush on the bed and rubbed Lynne’s bottom. 

“Shhhh shhh… it’s all over now. Good girl. You’re all done. You’re my good girl.”

Lynne lay limp and continued crying. Gloria held her tightly and caressed her. 

“You can get up any time you’re ready sweetheart.”

Lynne began pulling herself together. She slowly stood up off the older woman’s lap. 

Gloria immediately extended her arms for a hug. Lynne collapsed into her, sitting on her lap and nuzzling into her bosom. 

Gloria held the girl tightly and rocked back and forth. 

“All done now. All is forgiven. You are my good girl again.”

They stayed like that for several minutes, basking in the warmth and tenderness each shared for each other. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

After a few minutes standing in the corner in Mommy’s room, Ricky began to hear a familiar sound coming from down the hall. It was a bit muffled, but there was no mistaking the distinct sound of a blistering spanking being applied to his girlfriend’s bare bottom. 

Lynne was getting it good. Ricky could hear her yelping, but he knew she had a long way to go. With his own bottom still aching from the beating Lynne had given him the night before, he prayed he would be spared a repeat performance. Maybe Mommy’s arm would be too tired after she finished with Lynne, he hoped. 

Knowing he wouldn’t be caught as long as he could still hear the spanking happening, Ricky tiptoed to the door and pressed his ear against it, trying to hear every detail, imagining the scene in his mind’s eye. 

After several minutes of loud slapping sounds, he heard Lynne cry out.

“I know I was bad! I’m sorry! Please stop!”

Ricky was stunned to hear the slapping stop. He could tell Lynne was getting it rather hard, but knowing his mommy like he did, Ricky thought she was just warming up. He thought maybe he needed to return to his post in the corner, but lingered for a moment longer. 

Then he heard an explosion of smacking, crying and scolding. That’s more like it, he thought. 

Then, as if triggered by the reverberations of the noise down the hall, his bowels contracted and gurgled. Reflexively, Ricky clenched his cheeks trying to hold back the tide. His brow grew sweaty. 

Still clenching, he waddled slowly back to the corner. The pain in his guts increased as he stood facing the wall, desperately trying to hold it in. 

Ricky’s knees buckled from the pain in his gut. That was all it took. As the boy bent over to a squat, the enema did its job and Ricky completely filled his thick waiting diaper. 

The young man groaned as the mess poured out of him. At first, he felt catharsis and physical relief. He’d been holding it in all day, and was glad to finally be rid of the discomfort. 

But those feelings were fleeting. The sense of discomfort in his stomach was replaced by a squishy, smelly, sticky feeling now encasing his entire backside. The thick overnight diaper had done its job, containing and absorbing the mess. But with his onesie still snapped tightly, Ricky’s poop pressed against his skin. 

And on top of the physical discomfort, Ricky felt ashamed and embarrassed. He had just pooped in his pants! Like a helpless toddler, he was left alone in his mommy’s bedroom wearing a very dirty diaper with nothing to do but wait for her to come back and clean him up. 

Still squatting in the corner, Ricky began to cry softly. He leaned back and sat down on the floor. His mess squished against his butt and spread through his crotch, making him cry harder. 

Ricky’s sobs were drowned out by the continuing sounds of Lynne being spanked down the hall. She was crying a lot harder than he was, and he felt for her. He knew first hand what she was experiencing, and hoped for her sake Gloria was almost done. 

But Ricky desperately wanted Lynne’s punishment to be over for his own selfish reasons too. He hated the yucky feeling of his messy diaper and wanted Mommy to come change him, as she had promised to do. He felt his tears rolling down his face and onto his chin. 

Finally, he could tell Lynne’s spirit had been broken, and the spanking seemed to be reaching a crescendo. 

Ricky could hear Gloria’s muffled scolding, not able to make out much. He thought he heard the word ‘diaper’ peppered in at least a couple of times. His mind wandered briefly, picturing Lynne up on the changing table with her legs in the air and her red bottom exposed. 

But mostly, hearing Gloria refer to diapers just made him all the more anxious to have his own Huggies changed.

The crescendo from down the hall escalated in one more deafening flurry. A voice cut through it screaming:

“YES MOMMY!!”

Ricky stopped crying, and the spanks suddenly stopped falling. His heart warmed, and a smile spread across his tear streaked face. 

Gloria was going to be Lynne’s mommy too!

He smiled even wider knowing Gloria had finished with Lynne’s punishment, and would be in soon to put him in a nice fresh diaper. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

That's an awesome story. 

Is Ricky going to get it now? Gloria told him to stand in the corner and now he's sitting in the corner. 

I'm betting he's going to have a hard time sitting on the way home. 

Lynne sat nuzzled on Gloria’s lap, resting her head on the older woman’s shoulder. Her sobbing had long ceased, and she was relishing every minute of the embrace Gloria held her in. 

Gloria too was enjoying the tender moment. She found it adorable how Lynne’s slender frame fit so neatly on her lap. Gloria held the girl tightly, one hand still enjoying the warmth radiating off her spanked bottom. 

But her mind drifted to her other charge. Ricky was no doubt now wearing a very dirty diaper by now. She didn’t want the poor boy to suffer for too long before changing him. She gently rubbed Lynne’s bottom and lifted her chin. 

“All better now?” she asked. 

Lynne sniffed, smiled weakly and nodded. 

“Good,” said Gloria. “I hope you learned your lesson.”

Lynne’s smile faded and she looked down. She nodded again. 

“Now you know what to expect when you misbehave,” Gloria said with a tap on Lynne’s backside. “I know I won’t have to spank you as often as little Ricky needs it. And of course I certainly want you to beat his bottom when he’s earned it.”

Gloria shook a finger in Lynne’s face and smacked her sore bottom. 

“But don’t you think for one second that I won’t turn you over my knee for another session whenever you need it.”

“Ow! Yes ma’am,” Lynne pouted. 

Gloria put her arms tightly around Lynne’s shoulders. 

“Call me Mommy, dear,” she said warmly. 

Lynne smiled ear to ear. 

“Yes, Mommy,” she said softly. 

Gloria beamed at her and wiped the last of her tears from her cheeks. 

“Ok little girl, it’s time to get a diaper on this little fanny before you have another accident.” Gloria pinched at Lynne’s butt playfully. 

Lynne giggled nervously. “Okay…”

Gloria stood her up, scooped up the sodden pull-up from the floor and led them out of the room, Lynne following behind completely naked from the waist down.

As they walked into the hall, Gloria said, “I expect your little boyfriend will be needing a fresh diaper too.”

Lynne was puzzled, given that she herself had just changed Ricky’s diaper downstairs before her spanking. But as soon as Gloria opened her bedroom door, Lynne understood. 

As the two women entered the room, an overwhelming odor poured out. The scent of baby powder mixed with Ricky’s foul mess to make the room smell just like a baby’s nursery. 

Gloria hurried over to where Ricky sat whimpering in the corner. She crouched down and hugged him. Even though she could tell quite well he was ready for a change, Gloria couldn’t resist checking him. 

“Let’s check this diapie,” she said, unsnapping his onesie and pulling open the back waistband, checking him just like she would a real baby’s diaper. 

“Peeewww!” she said. “Somebody is a stinky baby!”

Ricky continued whimpering and buried his face in her shoulder.

“It’s ok baby don’t worry. Momma will get you all cleaned up. Does your tummy feel better? Did that enema clean out all that nasty poopy?”

Ricky sniffled and nodded. Lynne’s draw dropped. Ricky had been given an enema?! She was sorry to have missed that. 

“Good, goood,” Gloria purred. She rubbed his back. “I need to get Miss Lynne in her diapers first. Can you be a good boy and wait just a few more minutes?”

Ricky looked up quizzically. He glanced at Lynne, noticing her still-bare state. His girlfriend blushed bright red and tugged her shirt below her waist bashfully. Gloria showed Ricky the wet Goodnite. 

“She had a little accident in her pull-ups in the timeout corner. So she’s gonna be back in diapers for the rest of the night.” Gloria ruffled Ricky’s hair. “Just like you!”

Ricky blushed, and smiled. 

Gloria stood and tossed the used diaper in the pail. She stood in front of the changing table and hooked her finger at Lynne. 

“Come on little miss, up on the changing table” she said with a smile, patting the cushioned top of the dresser. “It’s diaper time.”

Lynne continued tugging nervously at the hem of her shirt as she turned toward the dresser. Ricky got his first look at her freshly punished bottom as she climbed up, confirming his suspicions that she wore deep purple bruises on each cheek. He was really enjoying his view from the floor. 

Lynne winced as she laid down and her butt connected with the dresser. She was grateful for the soft cushion, but it still really hurt. 

Noticing Lynne’s discomfort, Gloria said, “I think some thick padding on that behind will make your drive home a little more comfortable.” She unfurled a thick pink diaper and fluffed it up. “Plus, no need to stop for potty breaks!” 

Gloria laughed. Ricky giggled too. Lynne was silent, laying stiffly and waiting to be diapered for the first time. 

Taking Lynne’s ankles in one hand, Gloria lifted her bottom off the table and slid the Pamper underneath her in one motion. Ricky took another good look at the sorry state of Lynne’s butt before Gloria covered it in baby powder.

Lynne winced again as she was lowered back onto the diaper. 

“There we go,” Gloria cooed as she pulled the crinkly garment up through Lynne’s legs and taped it tightly in place. “Much better.”

She patted Lynne’s crotch, making a cloud of powder poof out, then helped her down off the changing table. Hooking her finger at Ricky now, she said, “Ok poopie butt, your turn.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Ricky practically jumped and ran to the table. He couldn’t wait to get out of his dirty diaper. 

Lynne meanwhile waddled away from the table, inspecting her new underwear. It was pastel pink with no pattern and had the same Velcro style tapes as the one Ricky wore. She was surprised by the thickness - as much as she tried, she couldn’t squeeze her legs together. She walked with a noticeable waddle. 

Catching sight of herself in the full length mirror across the room, Lynne turned to check out her butt. It was comically poofy, and covered nearly every inch of her rear end. She noticed thin patches of red peeking out from the bottom edge, but otherwise saw no remnants of her spanking. 

Running her hands along the smooth plastic in the back, she smiled. It would take some getting used to, but her diapers were very cute and very comfy.

Lynne’s attention was drawn back to the changing table by the loud tearing sound as Gloria opened Ricky’s diaper. The stench intensified. Gloria popped the tub of wipes open, lifted Ricky’s legs and began cleaning him without batting an eye. Lynne looked at Ricky, red-faced and obviously very displeased with the situation. 

But Gloria was a pro. She had his tush wiped clean in only a few moments. She opened the pail and stuffed the soiled diaper in, along with the many wipes she had used. She quickly opened up another diaper and slid it under Ricky’s butt. 

As she powdered him, Gloria took note of the day-old bruises Lynne had left on Ricky’s little butt. She took her time using copious amounts of powder, rubbing it in and delivering a few sharp pats to his sore sit spots. 

Lynne noticed Ricky’s demeanor improve dramatically as Gloria lowered his bottom onto the clean diaper. The redness in his cheeks faded and he became visibly more relaxed. Lynne also noticed that the diaper Gloria had chosen was nearly identical to the one she wore, but in baby blue.

“Lynne honey, will you be my helper grab one of those stuffers from the bag right there?” Gloria pointed to an unopened package on the floor. 

Lynne toddled over and picked up the package. She inspected it for a moment, unsure of what she was holding. It was a clear bag tightly packed full of thin white objects that resembled diapers, but clearly weren’t. She tore open the package and handed one of the items to Gloria. 

“Thank you dear,” said Gloria. “Come on over here and I’ll show you how to use these. You can take that pack home with you and use one anytime you want to make his diaper last a little longer.”

Lynne shuffled over to Gloria side and watched as she applied the stuffer to Ricky’s diaper. 

“With this in here,” she said, adjusting the leak guards, “you shouldn't need to change him before bed tonight. He’ll be fine for the whole car ride home and overnight.”

Ricky again felt truly like a little baby, as the two women discussed his diapering as though he wasn’t even in the room. But he didn’t care. He was so happy to be rid of that dirty diaper, they could say anything they wanted. 

“Ok!” Gloria boomed, taping Ricky’s diaper tightly. She neglected to refasten his onesie. “Two cute babies in two cute, fresh diapies!”

Gloria took Ricky’s hands and helped him down. She grabbed his hips and quickly spun him back around to face the changing table, nudging him forward. As he bent over, Gloria tossed his open onesie up over his back to fully expose his big Pamper butt. 

Lynne was promptly put in the same position as Ricky, right beside him. Her elbows rest on the changing mat, she was face to face with a stack of big baby diapers, just like the one wrapped around her sore bottom. 

Gloria stood back to admire the sight: her two babies thickly diapered with their bottoms sticking out, each one of them with nasty sore bruises underneath their Huggies. It was downright adorable. She moved in and groped both of their butts hungrily. 

“Now, Miss Lynne,” Gloria said, turning her attention to the pink-clad bottom before her. “I expect you to wear diapers to bed every night the rest of this week,” she instructed. “No pull-ups. Diapers.” She thumped Lynne on the butt sternly, making her flinch. 

“Yes Mommy,” she said, feeling so small. 

“You can ask your boyfriend what will happen if you don’t follow the rules. Two weeks of full time diaper punishment, accompanied by lots more spankings.”

“Yes Mommy.”

“Good girl. I know you’ll do as your told.” Gloria grabbed and patted Lynne’s outstretched bottom. 

“And as for you my little Huggie Boy,” she said, moving over to Ricky’s bright-blue diaper butt, “I’m sure I don’t have to remind you that you have one more week of diaper punishment.”

Gloria swatted his diapered butt hard, making him gasp and wiggle. 

“Yes Mommy!” he answered. 

She kept spanking him hard, hitting the exact spots where Lynne had bruised him the night before. The thick diaper provided some protection, but Ricky was definitely feeling the blows on his sore bottom.

“And tell Mommy what happens if you break the rules.”

“I’ll get a spanking!”

“Will Mommy spank you with your diapers pulled up? Like this?” She tugged up his waistband and spanked him hard. 

“No Mommy!”

“Where will Mommy spank you?”

“On my bare bottom!”

“That’s right.” Gloria spanked Ricky's diapered bottom in earnest, rhythmically whacking away and making the boy whine and whimper. 

“Good boys who keep their diapers on get spanked on their little padded tushies,” she pinched at his fresh Pampers. 

“But bad boys who break the rules,” Gloria put one hand in Ricky’s waistband and hiked his diaper up, “get their diapers taken off and paddled hard on their bare bottoms.”

She smacked his bare thighs hard. 

“Right SMACK on SMACK their SMACK bare SMACK little SMACK butts!”

Ricky started crying. “Yes Mommy!” he called out.

Gloria kept spanking the boy, her hand landing right on the edge of his blue Huggies, catching both the padding and his bare flesh with each slap. 

Lynne looked over at Ricky with pity as he sniffled and tears streaked his cheeks. She took him by the hand. Gloria kept whacking away for a few minutes, then finally relented. She put one hand on each of the diapered bottoms before her and rubbed them tenderly. 

“Ok little ones,” said Gloria, almost in a whisper, “climb back up on the changing table please, and sit beside each other.” She encouraged her babies with a pat on the rump as they obediently swung their legs up and crawled onto the dresser. 

Lynne and Ricky sat down tenderly, each nursing a very sore bottom. Their thick diapers made each of their legs spread wide as they dangled off the side of the dresser. Neither of them could have felt more like a small child, punished and diapered by their mommy and awaiting her next instruction. 

Side by side, with their legs nuzzled against each other, the couple held hands and locked eyes. They smiled at one another, the warmth and love growing exponentially between them. 

Neither Ricky nor Lynne paid any attention to what Gloria was doing. They were in a world of their own, falling deeply in love with one another.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Gloria had busied herself across the room, arranging packages from the various stacks that sat on the floor next to her makeshift changing table. She planned to send her babies back to the city well supplied, to ensure there were no excuses for not wearing their diapers as instructed. 

She produced the large box that she had previously prepped for Ricky to take home. Then, she lined up a few more bags along with two packs of stuffer inserts. 

Ricky and Lynne sat with their legs dangling off the changing table making goo goo eyes at each other. Both of them had fantasized about a kinky relationship for years, but this experience was beyond what either could have dreamed. 

Lynne patted Ricky’s hand and childishly swung her feet back and forth. Her diaper crinkled softly underneath her. Ricky blushed and smiled at her. He slowly lay his head on her shoulder. 

Finished with organizing the diaper packs, Gloria stepped toward the dresser. She froze when she saw the couple snuggled up. Her heart warmed. She couldn’t have been happier to see their budding love, accompanied by red bottoms and cute diapers. Gloria moved in and put one hand on each of their hips. 

“Now how cute is this?” she purred. “My two happy little babies all Pampered up and sunggling on the changing table. I could eat you up!” 

She planted a kiss on each of their cheeks. Lynne and Ricky both giggled like little kids. 

“Alright, Lynne dear, will you move your legs for a moment? I want to get a few things from this drawer.” Gloria tapped the girl’s bare thighs as she pulled her legs up to sit cross-legged. 

Lynne looked down as Gloria pulled open a drawer below her feet. She let out a giggle when she saw piles of neatly folded cloth, in pink and purple pastel and some with cutesy prints. 

Gloria took out a stack of items and flopped them on the table next to Lynne. One by one, she began piling them in Lynne’s lap. 

“Here are some daytime pull-ups,” said Gloria, setting down two pairs of cloth training pants adorned with flowers and butterflies. “You’re not required to wear these all day like your Huggie Boy over there,” she explained. “But I’ll send them home with you just in case. You can try them out and see what you think. ”

Lynne ran her fingers over the soft padding. She knew she’d be trying them on first thing in the morning - as soon as she was allowed to take off her diapers. 

“And here’s a couple of onesies,” Gloria continued, handing Lynne two garments, one in bright pink with white trim and a second that matched the print on her trainers. “These will help keep your diapers secure and in place, especially if you decide to wear them out of the house.”

Lynne blushed deep red. She felt a twinge of defiance - she was a big girl! She didn’t need diapers during the day! 

But her aching backside made her think twice about protesting. “Thank you, Mommy,” she demurred. 

“You’re welcome dear. I’ve also packed up plenty of disposables.” Gloria closed the drawer and stepped back to the pile in the middle of the room. “You can take these pink ones to your apartment - I’m assuming a ten pack of overnights will be enough for bedtime the rest of the week. But there’s a few extra packs there just in case.”

Lynne again blushed and felt indignant. No way would she go through more than ten diapers in the next seven nights!

Gloria sensed Lynne’s agitation and quickly added, “You should keep a good supply on hand anyway, for when Ricky comes over. And to make sure you keep that cute diaper bag well stocked when you take him on outings.”

It was Ricky’s turn to blush. 

“And as for you, Huggie Boy,” Gloria nudged the big box a few inches toward him, “this case goes to your house. Given that you soaked your trainers the other night and that you keep waking up wet, I think you’re gonna be in diapers for quite a while.”

Ricky hung his head. He was embarrassed, but he knew he didn’t need to be. Both Gloria and Lynne found him cute in diapers, and both were eager to keep him that way. 

“Yes Mommy,” he mumbled. 

“Ahem…” Gloria sternly cleared her throat. 

Ricky got the hint. 

“Thank you Mommy.”

“You’re welcome dear.” Gloria stepped forward, face to face with Ricky and Lynne. She put a hand on each of the bare legs. “Now, let’s go over the rules one more time. You first Huggie Boy. What are you expected to do this week?”

Ricky hesitated. He hated having talk out loud about the details of his diaper punishment. 

Gloria slapped his thigh, gently, but enough to get his attention. 

“Ow!”

“Oh please that didn’t hurt,” Gloria chided. “If you want I can give you something to really say ‘ow’ about…”

“No Mommy,” Ricky pouted. 

“Then let’s hear it. What are your rules this week?”

“Diapers at home and bedtime, pull-ups to work,” he grumbled. 

“That’s right,” said Gloria. “I am also going to strongly suggest diapers at work too, since you had an accident in your pull-ups.”

Ricky’s face reddened. 

“And when you’re wearing your Huggies, where do you go potty?”

“In my diapers,” Ricky said, hanging his head. 

“Good boy,” Gloria patted his diapered crotch. “Now Miss Lynne, what are your rules?”

“Diapers to bed every night,” she said proudly. 

“Good girl. Similarly, I’m going to strongly suggest pull-ups during the day. You have your new trainers, and I assume you have more Goodnites? 

Lynne nodded. 

“And just like little Ricky, where do you go potty when you’re diapered?” Gloria demanded. 

“In my… in my… my diapers,” Lynne said hesitantly, feeling ashamed saying that they were in fact ‘her’ diapers. 

“Right here,” Gloria said, prodding her padded crotch. Lynne wiggled on the table making her diaper crinkle. “Even if you decide to wear one during the day, diapers don’t come off until they’re wet or dirty. If they do, what happens?”

Lynne hung her head. “I’ll get a spanking,” she muttered. 

“On your bare little tush,” Gloria emphasized, slapping Lynne’s thighs. 

“Yes Mommy,” Lynne murmured. 

“Very good,” Gloria chirped. “Well we had better get you two on the road. It’s going to be past this little boy’s bedtime soon!”

Ricky smiled and kicked his feet. Gloria helped them climb down from the changing table, thumping each of their bottoms as their feet hit the floor. 

“Lynne will you please carry those bags there, and Ricky you can pick up the big box with your diapers. I trust both of you still
have plenty of wipes and powder on hand?”

They each nodded as they picked up the items assigned to them. Lynne stifled a giggle as she noticed the pack of stuffers. She thought about how cute Ricky would look once they swelled inside his diaper and made him waddle around like a toddler.

As she looked over the massive inventory they were taking home, Lynne knew the possibilities were endless. This was going to be fun. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

At the bottom of the stairs, Gloria directed them to drop their packages at the front door. 

“Let’s go get your pants from the living room,” she said, leading the way and picking up Lynne’s diaper bag as she did. 

Arriving in the living room, Gloria scooped up both pairs of pants from the floor and set Lynne’s backpack on the coffee table next to the diaper caddy. She sat on the couch and beckoned Lynne over to her. Taking Lynne’s jeans, she rolled up the legs and held them out for the girl to step in. 

Lynne blushed, feeling very childish as she held onto Gloria’s shoulders and stepped into her pants. As Gloria tugged them up Lynne’s legs, the girl reached for them only to have her hands slapped away. 

“Let Momma do it,” Gloria cooed. “Little ones can’t always dress themselves.” 

Lynne abided, feeling about two feet tall. 

Gloria stood to hike the pants over Lynne’s puffy diapers. Her tight jeans had a difficult time squeezing over the padding. Gloria stuffed the pink diaper down with loud crinkles, yanking on the belt loops of Lynne’s pants, almost lifting the girl off her feet. 

Ricky was enjoying the show. With Lynne’s pants finally pulled all the way up, he could clearly see the outline of her thick Pampers protruding through the back of her jeans. The waistband extended far up her back. There was no hiding her diapers in those jeans. 

Ricky giggled as Gloria struggled to fasten the girl’s pants. 

“You may want to try some baggier pants next time, dear,” she said as she finally got them buttoned and zipped. She patted the bulging front of the jeans and tugged up the front waistband. 

“Yes Mommy,” was all Lynne could muster. 

“Ok Huggie Boy. Your turn,” Gloria said, beckoning Ricky with a hooked finger. Ricky abided, assuming the same position with his hands on his mommy’s shoulders as she held out his pants. 

Ricky’s jeans weren’t as tight as Lynne’s, but Gloria did struggle to get them in place given the extra bulk added by the stuffer and Ricky’s onesie. 

Now it was Lynne’s turn to snicker. Rickys puffy butt looked very cute, but even more adorable was his dinosaur onesie tucked into his jeans. If he wasn’t so tall, he absolutely could have passed for a real toddler. 

“There. All dressed and ready,” beamed Gloria with a smile, patting Ricky’s bottom loudly. She giggled, thumping him even harder. “I just can’t keep my hands off this cute little booty!”

Ricky giggled too and childishly swung his hips back and forth. 

Gloria turned her attention to Lynne’s diaper bag, unzipping it and inspecting the contents. 

“Might as well fill this up,” she said, emptying the contents of the caddy into the backpack. “Is there anything else you need, Miss Lynne? Do you have bibs and sippy cups at your house for your little boy?”

Lynne smiled. She shook her head. “No I don’t have any of those. Plenty of supplies for diapering him, but not for feeding him.”

Ricky blushed. Part of him was getting used to his girlfriend and his mommy talking about him over his head, but it was still a bit embarrassing. 

Gloria stuffed diapers into the bag until it was nearly bursting. 

“Come on in the kitchen and you can pick out some things to take home,” she said to Lynne. 

Lynne followed after her, closely tailed by Ricky. In the kitchen, Gloria opened a cupboard and produced a stack of bibs. She started lining up various cups on the counter. 

Lynne thumbed through the stack of bibs. She pulled one out that matched Ricky’s onesie and held it up below his chin. 

“Awwwww!” she cooed. “Gotta have this one!”

Gloria snickered as Lynne grabbed a few more bibs and stuffed them in her diaper bag. 

“Do you wanna choose a sippy for yourself, Huggie Boy?” Lynne asked. 

Ricky blushed. He stepped forward and surveyed the cups spread out on the counter. They were all so babyish! He found one with rocket ships and stars and planets on it, which he figured was marginally better than the cups with teddy bears and Sesame Street characters. 

“Cuuute! My little spaceman,” Lynne beamed as she took the cup and slid it into the bottle pouch on her bag. 

“Ok! All set.” Gloria said, leading the way back to the front door. 

As they stepped outside, Lynne popped open the trunk of her car using her key fob. 

“Just in case we need to stop for gas,” she teased Ricky, giving him a hip check. 

Ricky giggled. Loading the box into the trunk, he looked down the block. It felt strange to be in such a familiar place and yet feel like a completely different person. Something truly had changed inside of him over the last few weeks, but for the better. There was no going back. Spankings and diapers were just part of his life now, and that was that. 

He smiled. 

With the packages neatly stowed, Gloria pulled her babies one by one into a big bear hug, and landed rapid fire kisses on their cheeks. And of course, she patted each of their diapered bottoms several times. 

“Drive safely, now,” she said sternly, wagging a finger at Lynne. “No speeding. Or else…”

“Yes Mommy,” Lynne said with a grin and a blush.

“I’ll come to the city next Sunday to check in on you both. I expect your best behavior all week long.”

“Yes Mommy,” the couple said in sing-song unison. They giggled as they got in the car. 

“Seat belts!” Gloria yelled through the window. 

Lynne and Ricky buckled up and pulled out of Gloria’s driveway. They all waved to each other as Lynne steered the car down the long country road. 

The visit had been a dream come true for all three of them. Their anticipation of what lie ahead was palpable. Each of them knew well that they were only at the very beginning of something truly wonderful. 

THE END

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

EPILOGUE 

Lynne and Ricky rode silently for the first few minutes after leaving Gloria’s house. Each of their minds was racing trying to process what had transpired over the last 48 hours. 

It was a fantasy come true for both of them, but it was a lot to take in all at once. 

Lynne couldn’t stop thinking about her aching bottom. She knew it would likely hurt all week, but the sensual afterglow of her spanking had exceeded her expectations. That tender moment had been well worth the thorough beating she had received. 

Ricky meanwhile was still reeling from having been given an enema and forced to mess his diaper. It was not an experience he was eager to repeat, yet there was something very nurturing about Gloria cleaning him out and then wiping him down that felt right. He was her little boy now. There was no question about that. 

Finally, Ricky spoke when he noticed Lynne make a wrong turn. 

“Wait… the highway's that way,” he said pointing behind them. 

“I want to make a little detour first,” Lynne said with a mischievous smile. 

Ricky smiled back. He wasn’t totally sure what Lynne had in mind, but he had a feeling he would enjoy it. 

Soon, Ricky recognized where Lynne was headed. The two remained silent until Lynne turned the car into their old high school parking lot. Finding a space in the back, with no street lights and in the shadow of a big tree, she parked the car and turned it off. 

They sat still for a moment. Then Lynne spoke. 

“I have fantasized for years about turning you over my knee in this parking lot,” she said with a wisp of nostalgia. “And tonight, I’m going to do just that.”

Ricky’s mouth was dry, his palms sweaty. He could recall very similar fantasies, but his bottom was very sore and he wasn’t totally sure he wanted another spanking. 

“Get in the back seat and take off your pants,” ordered Lynne. 

A switch flipped in Ricky and he complied immediately. Lynne too exited the car, climbed in the back seat and took off her own pants. 

Sliding to the middle of the back bench seat, she slowly guided Ricky across her lap. They both felt a rush of adrenaline. Sure the lot was empty, and on a Sunday night, no one was likely to come by. But Ricky was about to be spanked in a pubic place, and it was exhilarating. 

Lynne put a hand between his legs and unsnapped his onesie. She caressed the soft backing of his diaper for a moment, delivering a few well-placed swats, before reaching around his hip and undoing the tapes on his right side. Yanking his diaper open, she exposed his bare backside, dusted white with baby powder. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“You’ve been a naughty boy,” Lynne said lustfully, “haven’t you?”

SMACK SMACK SMACK 

“Yes Miss,” said Ricky, staring at the floor of Lynne’s car. 

“Have you been skipping school? Missing assignments? Cheating on your homework?”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Ricky’s cock was rock hard and pressed into his diaper. 

“Or maybe you’ve been peeping in the girls’ locker room?”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“Oh yes, that is very very naughty behavior indeed.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“You definitely deserve a good hard spanking, little boy.”

“Yes Miss!” Ricky gasped. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK

“Maybe you need a detention. Or better yet, a paddling in the principal’s office.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK 

“And what about these little baby diapers?” she chided, tugging up his Pamper to cover his butt again. “Do we need to take you to the nurse’s office to change your Huggies?”

THUMP THUMP THUMP

The spanks crinkled loudly. Lynne pulled the diaper back down and stuck her hand between Ricky’s legs. She fished around until she found his throbbing member. 

“Uh oh, are you enjoying this naughty boy?”

“Yes Miss,” he stammered. 

“Naughty naughty. And you’re getting wet too. I think you do need a diaper change.”

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Ricky groaned as Lynne continued to fondle him. 

“Ah ah ah, not so fast little one,” she said, squeezing his dick. “Get up.”

Lynne pulled him off her lap and slid over.  She sat him in the middle of the back seat and popped the remaining tabs of his diaper. His cock bobbed wildly and dripped onto the padding. 

Lynne then opened the tapes on her own diaper and tossed it to the floor. She straddled Ricky and pounded his hard dick into her wet pussy. 

The two made love in the back of Lynne’s car, in their high school parking lot, like they were teenagers again. 

The car shook and bounced, and though no one was around to witness it, neither of them could have cared one way or another if someone did see them. 

They had finally found each other, and we’re going to live out their wildest fantasies together, one by one.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Hi everyone, I enjoyed writing out this fantasy and hope you enjoyed reading it. Thanks for following along and bearing with my sometimes erratic pace. 

I’ve gone through some major depression over the last year, and had to put the writing down at various points. Other times, the writing was a comforting outlet. 

I hope to pick this back up some day with a part 2 and/or some spin-off vignettes. I think there’s more to explore in the Ricky/Lynne/Gloria universe, but I need to take a break for now. 

Again, thanks for following along and hope you enjoyed being Back in the Old Neighborhood with me!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

That was amazing. I can't wait till Lynne messes herself. I wonder if it will be in a diaper or if she'll be naughty and poop her pull up for mommy lol. I wonder if mommy ever got the urge to poop while she was enjoying her soaked diaper. I wonder if she'd hold it till she was finished and use the toilet or she'd just go in her diaper before finishing. Not that it matters really lol