LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Accepting Myself as ABDL!

Hello!

I've dabbled here and there in a few posts but I've been getting more confident and accepting in my ABDL lifestyle that i'd like to post and comment more often. So I thought i'd better introduced myself.

I'm Ben, currently 23yrs old and I've been into wearing diapers since I was 13. At first I was a DL but overtime I've become slightly more AB as I love to role-play as my kiddo self who needs to wear and use diapers. I've fully accepted myself as ABDL and I keep it private between me and my girlfriend who is incredibly supportive and understanding of my lifestyle. Though I'm not 24/7, that's too much for me. (She likes wearing them too!) I enjoy wetting and messing my diapers and then writing stories based off my messy experience to keep it real yet add a bit of fantasy. I'm glad to finally be part of a safe and amazing community that exists for this lifestyle x

My favourite diaper is Tykables Overnight

My favourtie hobby is being a musician. I play guitar alot.

I work in Hospitality atm but i'm also a Graphic Designer

Born in Australia, but have been living in the UK for 17 years.

I like planes...not a joke I genuinly am an aviation enthusiast. hehe

• Like 4

@BenjiDL

Welcome Benji, my name is Brian, and I have been a member here for going on almost three years. I have known about this site since I was 23, and I AM 50 years old now so approximately 30 years. The people here are really really nice, they are understanding, they are accepting of many different lifestyles and I find that their counsel and their understanding as well documented. When I had to start wearing diapers in 2019 because of accidents and problems, because I am incontinent and disabled, this is the one place that has the most up-to-date and realistic information and assistance of all the sites on the Internet. These people know exactly what the heck they're talking about, and they know exactly how to deal with many situations.  Out of all the places on the Internet, I believe this is one of the best. The reason I say that is because of the information that is here is very helpful, and all of the people here have shared their stories and experiences: you will find that you will be able to find many people who are very diverse, some of them are adult babies, some of them diaper lovers, and they all identify differently. However, there is one thing that is always going to be similar and that is that all of us are here because of our love of diapers. Some of us are incontinent, some of us wear diapers because we like them, some of them were diapers because of a disability, and there is a whole host of reasons why people wear diapers. Regardless of what the reason is, Benji, you have come to the right place and this is the best place on the Internet. If you want to find out about it, you usually can find it here, or you can always ask one of our members for assistance or ask any questions you wish, and one of our members will be able to respond to you.

I am glad you're here! As @AbabeBill Will tell you, feel free to pull up a chair sit down and enjoy yourself, and don't feel guilty or embarrassed. There's always going to be someone here that you should be able to find help and conversation from. We also have an addition to our forms, a chat system. If you are looking for an interesting conversation, that can be had most nights on the system, so don't be shy and come and see us some night. There are people who  like  to post, who like to chat, people who like to do both,  and people who only chat. Regardless of what you wish to do here, this is a welcoming environment, so don't feel like you are a stranger here because everyone is welcome.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to let one of us know, and if I can be of assistance to you, shoot me a PM, and I'll try to help you as much as I can

Welcome!

Brian

• Like 3

Hi Benji and welcome to DD. I am like you in that it took me a long time to accept my abdl self. Once I did and joined here things have been much better. I can't add much more than what @~Brian~ has already said. There are many here that have been down this road and willing to help. They certainly helped me. Drop by the chat room. I'm always up for a conversation. 

• Like 3

Hi Benji, and welcome to DD. Glad to meet you, and happy to have you join us. As you can see, there lots of good likeminded people here. We’ve all come together, over a common subject. I myself started very young, and long before there being any internet to turn to. There’s lots of understanding here. It’s a very good thing, you have someone close, your GF, who understands and is supportive. As @Brian says, I won’t disappoint, come on in, pull up a high chair, and make yourself comfy. I hope to see you round now. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, BenjiDL said:

Hello!

I've dabbled here and there in a few posts but I've been getting more confident and accepting in my ABDL lifestyle that i'd like to post and comment more often. So I thought i'd better introduced myself.

I'm Ben, currently 23yrs old and I've been into wearing diapers since I was 13. At first I was a DL but overtime I've become slightly more AB as I love to role-play as my kiddo self who needs to wear and use diapers. I've fully accepted myself as ABDL and I keep it private between me and my girlfriend who is incredibly supportive and understanding of my lifestyle. Though I'm not 24/7, that's too much for me. (She likes wearing them too!) I enjoy wetting and messing my diapers and then writing stories based off my messy experience to keep it real yet add a bit of fantasy. I'm glad to finally be part of a safe and amazing community that exists for this lifestyle x

It's always to accept this side of our life.

Plus you have a GF supporting you, it's, I think the best combinaison you can have.

PS: I also like plane and I did my job because I'm aircraft technician on Boeing 737 ;)

• Like 1

Hi there!

Welcome to the site! Just thought I'd drop you a hello as there aren't many of us down in South Wales!

Great introduction by the way and it's really nice to hear you being so happy in accepting and embracing this part of yourself!

• Like 3
23 hours ago, BenjiDL said:

Hello!

Hi, it's nice to officially meet you Ben! You and I actually have a LOT in common. I started out as a DL too, and I got into diapers when I was 14. Although it might have been 13 as well.? I'm NOT sure! But anyway, I gradually became a adult baby too and liked diapers and baby stuff and baby toys.????♥️??? Fast forward and I REALLY like living the BABY lifestyle, nothing compares to it. I'm also 27, I'm glad your girlfriend is okay with you wearing. Does she change your diapers too?!????♥️???♥️??????? I hope we can become really great friends with one another. I look forward to chatting with you a lot about different diaper experiences and baby stuff like that.??????♥️????

• Like 2