LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Anxiety

To give you my back story, I started as a DL when I was about 12. I was infatuated with diapers in any form. This was the age that I got to wear one again since I was an infant basically. As the years have gone on I find myself more liking to the AB side of the spectrum by pure accident. I used to think that AB's were messed up and I couldn't get it until I tried it and now I am completely into the AB side. I am now 21 and faced with a very strange situation. Before a month ago I hadn't been able to wear diapers for almost two years because of roommates and such. When I finally moved to my current location by myself, i took the full opportunity to really indulge in my so long put off desires and enjoy the comfort and warmth once again. I went on to order a 12 pack of Abena X-Pluses to start off slowly and enjoyed every single diaper in the pack. It was this morning that I discovered the problem that I am running into. The last few night I have gone to bed and woken up down stairs on my couch. I wake up about 6 or 8 times at night and don't get very good sleep at all. I also haven't been able to wear diapers as I ran out and need to order some more. I recounted my previous weeks of wearing and realized that the only nights I slept all the way through were when I was wearing diapers to bed. I know that diapers are psychological and that they bring a sense of being safe to me and I am seriously wondering about my overall addiction to them now. I feel as if the only way I'll get some sleep at night is to basically start wearing at night completely. I noticed this problem as a completely unconscious connection when I looked back at the most previous nights of rest. You would have thought that I after the last three nights with no diapers that I would have went back to normal but it is simply not the case. I am not one to just simply give up but I am starting to think that maybe I need to go see someone. I love to wear diapers and have long pondered the thoughts of being in them 24/7 only at my free will. Now it seems like they are almost a part of me just like the clothes I wear. Anyone else experiencing similar problems out there?

Well you could just wear them every night. You don't have to use them. To save money you could wear them and take it off in the morning and use it again. I don't see how you would become psychologically dependent so quick. I bet if you wear them for a while you'll get bored with it anyway. I know I used to wear every night for like 3 weeks...couldn't sleep with out it. Then I would stop wearing cause it wasn't so exciting.

Well you could just wear them every night. You don't have to use them. To save money you could wear them and take it off in the morning and use it again. I don't see how you would become psychologically dependent so quick. I bet if you wear them for a while you'll get bored with it anyway. I know I used to wear every night for like 3 weeks...couldn't sleep with out it. Then I would stop wearing cause it wasn't so exciting.

good advice...just ride the ride for now, it's common for the thrill and excitement to be at a fever pitch after a long period of abstaining, like you did with roomies. He's right about saving them: save one for wearing to bed, and don't use it. Treat it like a pair of PJs: wear it to bed, and then save it in the morning. You can wet the others at your leisure. Good luck, and let us know if time goes on and your desire doesn't slow down.

I don't think there is anything to worry about, lilbaby85. Everyone goes through some type of adjustment period. The opposite happened to me when I first started wearing on a regular basis to bed. I couldn't sleep because it was so exiting and naughty to me, but after a couple of weeks, I adjusted. Now I sleep fairly soundly with or without wearing to bed, but I prefer to wear whenever I get the chance as I do feel a little more rested in the morning.

I agree with everyone so far, that there isn't anything to get worried about right now, I think many of us have had to get out of bed in the middle of the night and get into a diaper because we couldn't stop thinking about them. Just enjoy your diapers. If you want to reuse your diapers because you aren't actually wetting them, why not try cloth one and plastic pants.

To give you my back story, I started as a DL when I was about 12. I was infatuated with diapers in any form. This was the age that I got to wear one again since I was an infant basically. As the years have gone on I find myself more liking to the AB side of the spectrum by pure accident. I used to think that AB's were messed up and I couldn't get it until I tried it and now I am completely into the AB side. I am now 21 and faced with a very strange situation. Before a month ago I hadn't been able to wear diapers for almost two years because of roommates and such. When I finally moved to my current location by myself, i took the full opportunity to really indulge in my so long put off desires and enjoy the comfort and warmth once again. I went on to order a 12 pack of Abena X-Pluses to start off slowly and enjoyed every single diaper in the pack. It was this morning that I discovered the problem that I am running into. The last few night I have gone to bed and woken up down stairs on my couch. I wake up about 6 or 8 times at night and don't get very good sleep at all. I also haven't been able to wear diapers as I ran out and need to order some more. I recounted my previous weeks of wearing and realized that the only nights I slept all the way through were when I was wearing diapers to bed. I know that diapers are psychological and that they bring a sense of being safe to me and I am seriously wondering about my overall addiction to them now. I feel as if the only way I'll get some sleep at night is to basically start wearing at night completely. I noticed this problem as a completely unconscious connection when I looked back at the most previous nights of rest. You would have thought that I after the last three nights with no diapers that I would have went back to normal but it is simply not the case. I am not one to just simply give up but I am starting to think that maybe I need to go see someone. I love to wear diapers and have long pondered the thoughts of being in them 24/7 only at my free will. Now it seems like they are almost a part of me just like the clothes I wear. Anyone else experiencing similar problems out there?