LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just looking for someone to chat wiff ???

Jazzy

@Jazzy

You can usually find me on DD most days: most of the time you will see me logged in in the user panel, but I'm usually working or on the forums. Because of my work schedule and because I am trying to readjust to full time work again, I have not been on chat for as long as I have been in the past, but I have spent many a good few hours there with a lot of good people, talking about almost anything that comes to mind. Users on DD usually have a lot of good things to say, and they can be entertaining as well as informative. Chat can almost be like being in @DailyDi's living room, and it is kind of cool what kind of conversations you can have. Although religion and politics are frowned upon in the chat, other subjects can be very interesting. You can also take it private to an individual and be able to talk directly to them. Just remember that if you want to private message someone that you have to ask permission in the open chat first, if someone were to say that they were private messaged without permission, and admin/ mod could give you a warning, or they can kick you for a few minutes as an infraction.

It's been quite a while since I had and engaging conversation in chat, but I'm always looking for someone to talk to, so if you see me on chat don't hesitate to say hello - we don't bite too hard!

Brian