LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else not like Megamax??

Northshore is great for American customers.

Never compared prices in USA as it doesn't matter for me, but Megamax cost the same as other ABDL diapers with prints in Europe, so there is no obvious reason for choosing boring Megamax.

I tried Supremes, but they smaller than Megamax, so they don't really fit me that well, so Tena is better. 

I'm sorry.... but I'm gonna be that guy.... I'm just personally not a fan of Megamaxes.

I think it has to do with the tapes and landing zone. I like to put the lower two tapes down around my thigh area, often below the padding, whereas I know a lot of other people like to put all 4 tapes on the top/front of the diaper. To me, this has never felt secure, and it's the reason why I could never stand any 2-tape diaper on the market, no matter which one I tried. It seems 2-tape diapers rely on the elasticity of the leg gatherers to get a good fit, which in my case, never seems to be strong or tall enough to provide a good fit around my thighs (mind you, I am quite a skinny and lanky person).

If my diapers don't have a nice super-tight seal around my thigh, it always feels like I have a gigantic gap in the crotch where I can and will leak, and unfortunately, since the landing zone of the Megamaxes forces you to put all the tapes up high, I can never get this diaper to feel secure.

Then again, a lot of people say you shouldn't ever be taping your diapers down so low, but the 'recommended' way has just never felt good for me, no matter which diaper I try it with. No shade to the Megamaxes, if they give you a secure fit, go for it, but I can get SOOOO much more of a secure fit with Abena, Molicare, BetterDry, i.e., anything without a landing zone. 

That being said, Northshore themselves have always had CRAZY fast shipping, has never bungled up a single order of mine, and has included free samples (plus wipes) with every order I've ever placed through them. Plus, everything else in their line-up is great, including their Supremes and AirSupremes. So I ain't hatin' on Northshore in any way, truly a great place to order from!

• 2 weeks later...

I wear medium Northshore supreme diapers all the time but trying the megamax diaper, I'm in between sizes, I have a 36" waist. A small is a bit too small and a medium is just a bit too big. Other than that they seam like a good diaper. They just dont fit right for me.

• 5 months later...

I’m not the hugest fan of plastic backed diapers. But I like the absorbency of the mega max. I usually only wear them at home but last month I summoned the bravery to wear one out holiday shopping. By the end of the day it was very soupy indeed ?

• Like 1

I have only tried them when included as samples which means very limited experience. The first one I tried leaked -- don't know if was just me, but after that I tended to not trust them. Had a terrible time prying off the tabs -- they stuck like hell. The jury still's out on them. Better Dry is my daily and I enhance them occasionaly with Crinklz and InControl Elites ( which I really like(,