LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two Weeks In Diapers

I just read the Friday July 27th entry of this blog and since you opened the door to cost of the diapers, I thought I might bring up the issue of wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants at least while you're at home. Being able to wash and reuse is a great way to keep the cost of diapers down and also helps save on stuff going into the garbage.

This is a really good thread and Blog. While I am a AB through and through, I also have the "pleasure" of being urinary incontinent. I wear 24/7 and it's kinda interesting to hear from someone who isn't living a life that many have already accepted. I could set through a Movie of this and not be bored. Seriously I can't even remember back to when I first started wearing daily. If you need some advice on how to handle certain problems that may arise.....don't ask me till your done with your experiment :P

I personally want to se how you handle the whole event, but you are doing quite well so far. Make sure you take really good care of yourself. I'm sure my skin has adapted to this life but yours may give you a "F" if your not careful! Best of luck and I'm watching with anticipation daily! Your friend constantly diapered...Timmy

I've just read your report on day 6 in a diaper and it's about what we fear the most, a leak! The leak marks from a leaky diaper can't be mistaken for anything else, even if you aren't a mother, you know what that wetting pattern is the moment you see it. Weren't you scared that someone at work would discover your secret?