LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time wearing diapers for a full day

Wore diapers rhe entire day yesterday?. But ended up with a rash becaus of it?. Overall it was fun and if it wasnt for the rash i would have worn today to. 

Still have been a dl for years and this is the first time i wore for a entire day. I always get the urge to take them off or find a reason to take them off. But i didnt really get the urge to take them of this time, not sure whats diffrent now but its a good change.

What where all of your exprrinces wearing diapers for a full day?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Sailor Snow said:

Wore diapers rhe entire day yesterday?. But ended up with a rash becaus of it?. Overall it was fun and if it wasnt for the rash i would have worn today to. 

Still have been a dl for years and this is the first time i wore for a entire day. I always get the urge to take them off or find a reason to take them off. But i didnt really get the urge to take them of this time, not sure whats diffrent now but its a good change.

What where all of your exprrinces wearing diapers for a full day?

Good job buddy! As time goes on your body will probably get used to it and you won't get a rash anymore. That's probably what it is. Just like when a toddler has to start wearing diapers all day and when they first make an dirty diaper they immediately ask for a Diapee change. But over time they get used to it and their skin adapts and they no longer ask for diaper changes on a regular basis, in fact they start to enjoy being poopie on a regular basis just like a regular baby does.?????????☺️ So trust me buddy, you'll get there!??☺️???♥️?????♥️????☺️??

• Like 2

Awwww, sorry you got a rash! ? Not a good thing to happen, for sure. I hope you have some good rash cream, to deal with it quickly? I know that feeling, sometimes not wanting to stay in a diaper long. I don’t get to wear all day very often, but I think the older I get, the more I enjoy staying in a diaper all day. I was able to yesterday, I wore a Mega Max, with 2 stuffer inside, then later for effect, I put on a cloth diaper and plastic panties, of course. I wore the Mega Max, and wet it 3 times, it was getting nice, squishy, and heavy. That was while I was doing some chores around the house. Then when I finished my chores, I put the cloth diaper over the now sodden Mega Max diaper, followed by a pair of white plastic pants. That all felt great! I wet 2 more times, but not a drop ever made it to my cloth diaper. That’s good, I didn’t want to wash a cloth diaper anyway. The Mega Max with the 2 stuffers work very well, and I think it would have held much more. But, I finally changed out. It was a fun time over all. 

• Like 2

Wearing diapers for a whole day is great! Since I wear cloth diapers I generally go through about three during a day. And I mean totally soaked, and messy before I change into the second one. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Good job buddy! As time goes on your body will probably get used to it and you won't get a rash anymore. That's probably what it is. Just like when a toddler has to start wearing diapers all day and when they first make an dirty diaper they immediately ask for a Diapee change. But over time they get used to it and their skin adapts and they no longer ask for diaper changes on a regular basis, in fact they start to enjoy being poopie on a regular basis just like a regular baby does.?????????☺️ So trust me buddy, you'll get there!??☺️???♥️?????♥️????☺️??

So true and over time your body will get use being diapered and you won’t develop a rash that often. Over time you’ll develop a diaper routine and know when it’s time to ask for a diaper change. 

• Like 2

Sorry that you got a rash.   Diet can effect how long you can stay in a messy diaper before getting a rash.  Spicy foods,  or foods higher in acids like tomato sauce will lead to getting a rash sooner.

Glad that you enjoyed being diapered all day. It is a wonderful experience.  Go to the baby isle in the store and get some diaper ointment for next time. That should prevent another diaper rash.

I’ve been wearing diapers 24/7 for some 23 years now, and I hardly ever get diaper rashes. Diaper rashes are no fun but can be avoided with some good cream, like Maly I use Sudocrem. Stay hydrated if your urine gets too concentrated it will irritate your skin much faster. Try to find a balance between wearing a wet diaper and changing it for a clean one. Soiled diapers should be changed much faster. It is a lot of fun wearing diapers 24/7 and it can be done with ease if you take care of your skin.

• Like 1

Yeah i probally should have changed sooner. Was pretty much waiting for my diapers to be really full, like i do most of the time. But if im wearing for like a day i should probally change more. Also have some cream but didnt think to use it when i was wearing. Never had a diaper rash before, and it wasnt to bad its also pretty much gone now.

Also i only wet my diapers didnt mess (at least that day). Didnt think i would get a rash that quickly only wetting.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Sailor Snow said:

Yeah i probally should have changed sooner. Was pretty much waiting for my diapers to be really full, like i do most of the time. But if im wearing for like a day i should probally change more. Also have some cream but didnt think to use it when i was wearing. Never had a diaper rash before, and it wasnt to bad its also pretty much gone now.

Also i only wet my diapers didnt mess (at least that day). Didnt think i would get a rash that quickly only wetting.

Wow. Normally,  urine by itself won't cause a rash. You may have very sensitive skin,  so be careful. 

If you stayed in the same diaper for a really long time,  it's possible that the urine turned to ammonia and that would cause a diaper rash.  Especially if your urine was real strong.  You may need to drink a little more water to weaken the urine a bit.

What diapers we're you wearing? Most do a pretty good job of neutralizing urine. 

50 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Wow. Normally,  urine by itself won't cause a rash. You may have very sensitive skin,  so be careful. 

If you stayed in the same diaper for a really long time,  it's possible that the urine turned to ammonia and that would cause a diaper rash.  Especially if your urine was real strong.  You may need to drink a little more water to weaken the urine a bit.

What diapers we're you wearing? Most do a pretty good job of neutralizing urine. 

I do drink a lot. Not sure but i think it might be more becaus of the heat then the urine. I had a id super with a booster and training pants on in bed and when i awoke i had a rash a bit on my behind, not a place that was really wet.

I was wearing tena maxi in the day time. But i wear the id super at night becaus they seem to work a bit better as a night time diaper for me.

My favorite is wearing a diaper all day but doing nothing different meaning, I just go about my day as normal. Go to the store, talk to people, run errands and even work out all diapered. It’s fun being with everyone with a secret. Sometimes I just stop and think I am out here, around all these people with a diaper on!! 

• Like 1