LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

True sleep wetting

The other night i had my first true sleep wetting, i.e. i went to bed dry fell asleep and woke up with a wet nappy and have no recollection of wetting my nappy, in the past i have wet while semi awake and known i was wetting, but this time only found out when i woke and felt my nappy, hope this is the first of many. Even as a child i never had bed wetting experience's once i have grown out of nappies at about 3 years old so very strange feeling for me but also excited to have finally wet in my sleep.

• Like 2

Isn't that gratifying??  I trained to bed wet for a good 2.5 years before I started wetting more nights than not, in my sleep.  By 3 years it became a nightly event.  I LOVE being a bed wetter!  I have gone to bed dry and woken up wet every single night for well over a decade now.  I don't think I could re-train my bladder if I tried.  Of course, I would NEVER try to be dry at night again!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

True sleep wetting is an amazing feeling. It still gives me such a buzz. Sleeping right through it and waking in the morning soaking wet is the best feeling ever. I truly wouldn't want to be dry at night again. I love my nightly bedwetting.  Am a happy and proud bedwetter.

• Like 2